LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-20-2009, 12:20 AM
Guru

FrankMD, go to the home page geotech1.com click on LRL then LRL reports. The frequency you asked about is used in the gold range on the VR locator. It appears to be one used for a large quantity. That could explain why I didn't detect the signal line on my test target.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:39 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Jim,
I can say a couple of things that may give some insight into the transmitter and wave propagation theory of LRLs.

Judging from posts made by LRL proponents and LRL salesmen in this forum, there are two kinds of LRLs that operate by audio frequency signals. These are passive detectors and active detectors. The passive detectors can be anything from a paint roller in your hand to an electronic passive receiver. The treasure signal is claimed to be detected when the passive receiver LRL is seen to move when the target is detected. It is unclear what causes the passive receiver (rod or electronic receiver) to move or point in the direction of the treasure. Some claim it is from forces in the air, others say it is from the user's muscles moving when they respond to the frequency of the target found from a "signal line". Some variations of the passive long range detector include an electronic receiver that shows a response when pointed or moved to a target, similar to a radio direction finder. I suppose the signal is believed to originate from the hidden target in the case of a passive long range detector.

The second kind of LRL is an active detector, which consists of a transmitter and receiver used to locate hidden objects. The transmtter is usually held in your hand, while the receiver may not be seen in some of these gizmoes, as some LRL salesmen consider the LRL user to be the receiver (his body responds to the location of treasure when the treasure frequency is transmitted) I think this is the kind that is being addressed in this thread, but maybe both kind are included. Not sure about that.

It is interesting that a passive detector of the L-rod style can be easily modified to become an active detector by simply connecting a low voltage audio signal generator to the metal rods. Even more interesting is the Ranger tell uses a calculator to transmit by glueing it on top of a plastic box tthat contains a non-powered circuit inside. The plastic box with a radio antenna sticking out the front of it, and calculator glued on top is mounted on a swivel handle. Apparently the calculator clock and dividers are believed to broadcast a treasure signal that couples to the stuff inside the box and is sent out an antenna to the treasure. Perhaps the RangerTell principle was best described by the esteemed Dr. hung: "This is the principle in which the Rangertell Examiner works. Resonance to the elements subatomic levels when a carrier signal line is shot and returned".

So we can see from Dr. hung's explanation, the RangerTell principle is the calculator generates a treasure signal after pressing some calculator buttons. A non-powered circuit inside the plastic box causes this signal to be shot. And when shot signal returns to the RangerTell, it swivels to point in the direction of the treasure.

Hope this helps to understand about the treasure signal,
J_P
Have you given any serious thought to "ghost" writing marketing copy for Vincent Blanes?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 09-20-2009, 12:46 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
Have you given any serious thought to "ghost" writing marketing copy for Vincent Blanes?
Hi Theseus,
I don't need to give any thought to it.
Qiaozhi once made a similar post which ended up on the RangerTell website as another scientific testimonial.
I am sure Vincent Blanes will take what he considers to be helpful propaganda from my post to add to his website too ..

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-20-2009, 01:31 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Some claim it is from forces in the air, others say it is from the user's muscles moving when they respond to the frequency of the target found from a "signal line".
You missed out the third possibility - it's a "trick of the mind".

A simple ideomotor effect, which can easily be demonstrated by ouija boards, table tipping and automatic writing.
Old 09-20-2009, 01:38 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_)Player
Some claim it is from forces in the air, others say it is from the user's muscles moving when they respond to the frequency of the target found from a "signal line".

You missed out the third possibility - it's a "trick of the mind".

A simple ideomotor effect, which can easily be demonstrated by ouija boards, table tipping and automatic writing.
Yup, I heard the "trick of the mind" explanation too... but this explanation usually comes from electronic engineers, not LRL salesmen.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-20-2009, 01:58 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Yup, I heard the "trick of the mind" explanation too... but this explanation usually comes from electronic engineers, not LRL salesmen.

Best wishes,
J_P
If the device has a swinging handle, then it's "trick of the mind" dowsing rod, and has nothing to do with electronics ... even if you attach a non-powered box to the top of the handle and glue a calculator on top.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:09 AM
Guru

Is your swinging handle a trick of your mind ? Dell
Old 09-20-2009, 03:38 PM
Guru

FrankMD, did you find the reports page? While it is mostly negative viewpoint, you just have to get past that and see there is some good info there. As I said, I have been messing with the frequencies from the Treasure Scope Quad. I took the voltages and offsets and extrapolated some discriminator values to set in my frequency generator. Like I said, there is valuable info there if you can decipher it.
Old 09-20-2009, 08:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMD View Post
The name of the physics book:

"Encyclopedia of Physics" (second edition) by Rita G. Lerner/George L. Trigg

VCH Publishers, Inc.

I not here to prove anything to anyone. Just looking for a little open minded discussion.
I believe you. Impressive work.
But can you put here citation of paragraph where gold frequency is discussed?
Old 09-21-2009, 12:28 PM
Guru

The "gold frequency" can vary significantly according to the alloy. But how is the atomic frequency (how many vibrations per second) of the atoms of pure gold?
Old 09-21-2009, 02:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
The "gold frequency" can vary significantly according to the alloy. But how is the atomic frequency (how many vibrations per second) of the atoms of pure gold?
I give you this frequency in dr. Best ultimate LRL tread:

"If we know that characteristic resonate frequency of natural gold is 1730 MHz then we need to calculate wavelength from typical gold frequency which is 173 mm."

If you drag a parallel with the world of gold nano particles there is no unique resonant frequency for pure gold, but it depend on mass of nanoparticles in collodial solution.

The gold nanoparticles in diameter of 10–95 nm exhibit a resonance scattering peak at 580 nm. Others can vary:

Colloidal gold nanoparticle layer effective thicknesses: 0.16 nm, 0.28 nm, 0.60 nm, 1.36 nm
Colloidal gold nanoparticle peak absorption frequency: 650 nm
Colloidal gold nanoparticle absorption damping frequency: 280 nm