LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-18-2009, 10:40 PM

Default Can someone with a LRL do an experiment for me?

IF you have an old school LRL where you can adjust the frequency, could you try an experiment with the following frequency and tell me the results? Please be someone that knows how to use a LRL.

The frequency is:

72919 Hz (.72919 kHz).

Thanks

Frank
Old 09-18-2009, 11:35 PM

Do you mean 72Khz?

72919hz?

Old 09-18-2009, 11:46 PM

Hi,

Whoops sorry I goofed. I mean't

729.19 Hz (.72919 kHz).

Frank
Old 09-19-2009, 12:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMD View Post
Hi,

729.19 Hz (.72919 kHz).

Frank
Is that the transmit or receive frequency?
Old 09-19-2009, 04:00 PM

Transmit
Old 09-19-2009, 04:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Transmit

Ok...what is the receive frequency? Or, are you going to transmit/receive the same frequency simultaneously?
Old 09-19-2009, 04:43 PM
Guru

Sounds like a trick question? SWR, you wouldn't do that would you? Dell

"Stupid is as Stupid does!"
Old 09-19-2009, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Hi,

729.19 Hz (.72919 kHz).

Frank

Your freq. is OK!
Old 09-19-2009, 05:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Sounds like a trick question? SWR, you wouldn't do that would you? Dell

"Stupid is as Stupid does!"
It is an engineering question

"I like him, he is a freaking idiot"
Old 09-19-2009, 05:07 PM

Sweatofglory,

Did you test it and it worked?

The frequency is transmit and receive is conventional L-rod/human.

Frank
Old 09-19-2009, 05:36 PM
Guru

Yup... 729.19 Hz is a frequency.

What are you going to do with it? In what way is that frequency supposed to influence an LRL or the operator holding the L-rod?

I hope you are not laboring under the illusion that specific frequencies allow an L-rod operator to discriminate the items that a dowsing rod will pull to. That idea is pure poppycock and only a very small number of delusional believers subscribe to it... (ie. Dell, Mike and Tim).

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 09-19-2009, 06:24 PM
Guru

Quote:

The frequency is transmit and receive is conventional L-rod/human.

Frank
So, the conventional L-rod/human should gravitate/lean/sway towards the transmitter?
Old 09-19-2009, 07:57 PM
Guru

Is this for gold? I tried it twice, did not detect a signal line to my test target, but I was able to get a lock-on when performing an L-rod sweep.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:42 PM

Yes, for Gold.

Frank
Old 09-19-2009, 08:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Is this for gold? I tried it twice, did not detect a signal line to my test target, but I was able to get a lock-on when performing an L-rod sweep.
Isn't the mind a wonderful thing.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 09-19-2009, 10:21 PM
Guru

FrankMD, my frequency generator only has .1 hz adjustment so I used 729.2 hz. Just curious why you are using this frequency? There are some frequencies you can try on the LRL reports page. I've been messing with the ones on the Treasure Scope Quad report. Not real strong, but...
Old 09-19-2009, 10:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Yes, for Gold.

Frank
Sorry to disapoint you. I tried it in the RT Examiner and it gets a lock.
But it's not for gold.

I'll try to figure out what substance it might picking and will report later.
Old 09-19-2009, 10:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
I'll try to figure out what substance it might picking and will report later.
Most of this frequencies picking only aspirin.
Old 09-19-2009, 10:49 PM

Hi Mike,

Where is the LRL reports page?

Back in the early 90's I did a lot of controlled experients with using a signal generator and various rods . I was using 5 kHz for gold, 8.7 kHz for silver and 4.5 kHz for lead. I used lead because it was cheaper than gold and I had a collection of different sizes.

Before I got into that I bought some land in Oregon, needed a well and dowsed a 30 gpm well in an area with dry wells and that was why the land wouldn't sell. So I bought the land contingent on a good well. The well company said that would drill in a convient spot.

So I believe we as humans have the ability to sense the very small field anomolies in the earths field and elf, frequencies, etc. created by water underground or underground voids.

So with the frquency generator set to a specific freq for gold their is a very small change that our brains can detect and the rods show us.

So that frequency I asked someone to try is one based on physics similar to how a proton magnetometer works. Realted to nuclear magnetic resonance, the nuclear moment for gold is based on theta y over 2 pie for AU (197). Where theat y is e over 2 Mc. Anyway I have an advance physics books that has that calculated for gold and is the frequency I mentioned, 729.19 Hz.

So I was curious if that frequency might have a strong response.

I may sound a bit nuts but I am just curious about all this and believe our brain as a receiver is very much not known what it is capable of.

Frank
Old 09-19-2009, 10:50 PM

Thnaks hung
Old 09-19-2009, 11:14 PM
Guru

Quote:

Anyway I have an advance physics books that has that calculated for gold and is the frequency I mentioned, 729.19 Hz.
This "advanced physics books" is probably without a title and the issue of publishing "Lunatic". May you cite paragraph in this advanced book where this frequency is mentioned?
Old 09-19-2009, 11:19 PM

The name of the physics book:

"Encyclopedia of Physics" (second edition) by Rita G. Lerner/George L. Trigg

VCH Publishers, Inc.

I not here to prove anything to anyone. Just looking for a little open minded discussion.
Old 09-19-2009, 11:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Mike,

Where is the LRL reports page?

Back in the early 90's I did a lot of controlled experients with using a signal generator and various rods . I was using 5 kHz for gold, 8.7 kHz for silver and 4.5 kHz for lead. I used lead because it was cheaper than gold and I had a collection of different sizes.

Before I got into that I bought some land in Oregon, needed a well and dowsed a 30 gpm well in an area with dry wells and that was why the land wouldn't sell. So I bought the land contingent on a good well. The well company said that would drill in a convient spot.

So I believe we as humans have the ability to sense the very small field anomolies in the earths field and elf, frequencies, etc. created by water underground or underground voids.

So with the frquency generator set to a specific freq for gold their is a very small change that our brains can detect and the rods show us.

So that frequency I asked someone to try is one based on physics similar to how a proton magnetometer works. Realted to nuclear magnetic resonance, the nuclear moment for gold is based on theta y over 2 pie for AU (197). Where theat y is e over 2 Mc. Anyway I have an advance physics books that has that calculated for gold and is the frequency I mentioned, 729.19 Hz.

So I was curious if that frequency might have a strong response.

I may sound a bit nuts but I am just curious about all this and believe our brain as a receiver is very much not known what it is capable of.

Frank
Hi Frank,

I see what you mean.

But don't try to 'convert' certain frequencies based on 'supposed Teslas' generated by Earth which comes up with 'checked' frequencies that in theory would respond. These calculations altough correct only for NMR conversions and corresponding magnitudes are completely off for magnetic grid points and dowsing related detection.

Bear in mind that all substances have several and several related frequencies which make up its weight, shape, color, density, etc. So, it's not a surprise, there are so many different frequencies for gold by the way. The several MFD frequencies people report might even be correct in some extent altough some are 'more relevant' than others. This explains why some are sucessful and others are more prone to 'interferences' from other substances and end up with failures.

Regards.

Quote:
I not here to prove anything to anyone. Just looking for a little open minded discussion.
Be careful. People here are anything but open minded...
Old 09-19-2009, 11:36 PM

Thanks for the response Hung.

Yes is is way more complex than what I wrote. It has also to do with nuclear moments and quantum objects.

It was just that my pysics book specically talked about the 729.19 Hz for gold. If I had a scanner I'd scan the page and so you could see what I'm talikg about in a complete way.

Frank
Old 09-19-2009, 11:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
So, the conventional L-rod/human should gravitate/lean/sway towards the transmitter?
Hi Jim,
I can say a couple of things that may give some insight into the transmitter and wave propagation theory of LRLs.

Judging from posts made by LRL proponents and LRL salesmen in this forum, there are two kinds of LRLs that operate by audio frequency signals. These are passive detectors and active detectors. The passive detectors can be anything from a paint roller in your hand to an electronic passive receiver. The treasure signal is claimed to be detected when the passive receiver LRL is seen to move when the target is detected. It is unclear what causes the passive receiver (rod or electronic receiver) to move or point in the direction of the treasure. Some claim it is from forces in the air, others say it is from the user's muscles moving when they respond to the frequency of the target found from a "signal line". Some variations of the passive long range detector include an electronic receiver that shows a response when pointed or moved to a target, similar to a radio direction finder. I suppose the signal is believed to originate from the hidden target in the case of a passive long range detector.

The second kind of LRL is an active detector, which consists of a transmitter and receiver used to locate hidden objects. The transmtter is usually held in your hand, while the receiver may not be seen in some of these gizmoes, as some LRL salesmen consider the LRL user to be the receiver (his body responds to the location of treasure when the treasure frequency is transmitted) I think this is the kind that is being addressed in this thread, but maybe both kind are included. Not sure about that.

It is interesting that a passive detector of the L-rod style can be easily modified to become an active detector by simply connecting a low voltage audio signal generator to the metal rods. Even more interesting is the Ranger tell uses a calculator to transmit by glueing it on top of a plastic box tthat contains a non-powered circuit inside. The plastic box with a radio antenna sticking out the front of it, and calculator glued on top is mounted on a swivel handle. Apparently the calculator clock and dividers are believed to broadcast a treasure signal that couples to the stuff inside the box and is sent out an antenna to the treasure. Perhaps the RangerTell principle was best described by the esteemed Dr. hung: "This is the principle in which the Rangertell Examiner works. Resonance to the elements subatomic levels when a carrier signal line is shot and returned".

So we can see from Dr. hung's explanation, the RangerTell principle is the calculator generates a treasure signal after pressing some calculator buttons. A non-powered circuit inside the plastic box causes this signal to be shot. And when shot signal returns to the RangerTell, it swivels to point in the direction of the treasure.

Hope this helps to understand about the treasure signal,
J_P