LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-16-2008, 07:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi,
But I'm sure you will understand that making fly a man is pretty easy compared with detecting a coin buried at 1meter depth from 1Km distance! Same apply to a 2 meters far buried coin...
I could belive also some donkey fly but not that an LRL truly exist or can be made and expecially by these prophets of the hot melt glue.

Kind regards,
Max
hi Max,
Yes i know..i agree.
But there may be some effect that is not well understood, and most important NOT RELIABLE enought to be used on a regular basis.I dont know, but i dont reject that...
BTW this "helicopter" is for real and for sell- manufactured in small quantity.Really cool but expensive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi View Post
... the problem is if somebody buy and pay 6.500 euro and after he don't work!!!!! considered that only in Italy if it really work they have thousands of buyers (i'm the first!) but how is possible not have the same problems that had kirk-chi? at you the comment.
Exactly.If it really worked the would not need to sell it so expensive.building costs are low,so they could sell thouthands of them very quickly.Why is that always so complicated to get proofs that those LRL´s works ? When a new metal detector goes on the market,reviews are done,users share their opinions and everyone can know if and how well it works.
With LRL´s this NEVER happened,not once.Dont you think strange?
And if you could get a working LRL, would you sell it, or keep it to find treasures to get rich ?

Regards,
Fred.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:00 PM

Default hi fred and hall

you are right now i whait the test of minelab gp 4500 many person said that is very good in discrimination and power the minelab is serious industries they pay alot of money for the test and tecnology in the metal detector, for me is the best, but very very very expensive from GP series, they are cunning, every year exit one metal little more power that old and if you want to find moore you must buy new but the metal work ,and good work, not problem for warranty and seriousness' i start with sovereign and after explore every two is good ,now i buy tesoro tejon good report quality price, but minelab is the one

best reguards
Old 06-17-2008, 06:42 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
hi Max,
Yes i know..i agree.
But there may be some effect that is not well understood, and most important NOT RELIABLE enought to be used on a regular basis.I dont know, but i dont reject that...
BTW this "helicopter" is for real and for sell- manufactured in small quantity.Really cool but expensive!!

Exactly.If it really worked the would not need to sell it so expensive.building costs are low,so they could sell thouthands of them very quickly.Why is that always so complicated to get proofs that those LRL´s works ? When a new metal detector goes on the market,reviews are done,users share their opinions and everyone can know if and how well it works.
With LRL´s this NEVER happened,not once.Dont you think strange?
And if you could get a working LRL, would you sell it, or keep it to find treasures to get rich ?

Regards,
Fred.
Hi,
could be some effect not well understud... I don't discuss that, simply don't know about.

What I found funny is that every schematic posted or reversed enginnered failed so far... and people talking of working LRL are always the same, probably involved in the business.

Simply you cannot reproduce the "phenomena" they talk about.

I think all LRL on the market are scams, cause nobody could demonstrate anything with them... so the customer that buy one will end up with a totally useless device, will just spend money to make richer the "manifacturers" and will find nothing just using LRL... but need always a conventional MD to find stuff.

The conclusion is clear for me: the LRLs serve nothing apart for fraud custormers and let them belive in dreams of pinpointing a coin from meters away.

I saw some of them on the field... are just randomic beepers and you will not find anything with them. Some I built myself like zahori to test if anything works... and zahori doesn't detect water flows... so the idea it could detect gold or diamonds is plain absurd speculation made by people who have interests in LRL and probably are self-convinced them work... but it isn't.

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 06-17-2008, 08:51 AM
Guru

Default Dell pro 4

This means practice until a degree of expertise is acquired. The balance of success is about 20 percent instrument and 80 percent operator ( This is from Dell's web site on the Pro4)
Anyone worked with the Dell Pro4 I would like to know what the 80 percent operator ( is it learn the unit,a feeling,etc) what is the 20 percent of the Pro4( Is it control setting etc)
Old 06-17-2008, 01:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi,
could be some effect not well understud... I don't discuss that, simply don't know about.

What I found funny is that every schematic posted or reversed enginnered failed so far... and people talking of working LRL are always the same, probably involved in the business.

Simply you cannot reproduce the "phenomena" they talk about.

I think all LRL on the market are scams, cause nobody could demonstrate anything with them... so the customer that buy one will end up with a totally useless device, will just spend money to make richer the "manifacturers" and will find nothing just using LRL... but need always a conventional MD to find stuff.

The conclusion is clear for me: the LRLs serve nothing apart for fraud custormers and let them belive in dreams of pinpointing a coin from meters away.

I saw some of them on the field... are just randomic beepers and you will not find anything with them. Some I built myself like zahori to test if anything works... and zahori doesn't detect water flows... so the idea it could detect gold or diamonds is plain absurd speculation made by people who have interests in LRL and probably are self-convinced them work... but it isn't.

Kind regards,
Max
Yes, you can reproduce the phenomenon is you bury a couple of coins (bronze is a cheap option) in your garden and wait for his "apparition". But, while, there are enormeous sources of old targets that "emits" the "phenomenon".

I don't know if the "phenomenon" is possible in presence of snow or extreme cold (here in my country never you'll see snow). I think no.

Max, believe me, if you insist in a direction in any field you're persistent, you'll obtain incredivel results! I tell you with sincerity.

Regards

Esteban
Old 06-17-2008, 08:49 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
This means practice until a degree of expertise is acquired. The balance of success is about 20 percent instrument and 80 percent operator ( This is from Dell's web site on the Pro4)
Anyone worked with the Dell Pro4 I would like to know what the 80 percent operator ( is it learn the unit,a feeling,etc) what is the 20 percent of the Pro4( Is it control setting etc)
I think the 80% operator is referring to the IQ of the user.
Old 06-17-2008, 08:59 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
You probably meant to say "intentional scams", and I agree that many of the LRLs advertised do indeed appear to be intentional scams. However, in some cases, it may be true the sellers really believe that their devices actually work. This is a process of self-delusion, that is all too common amongst human beings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
Personally, I wouldn't buy one either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
I have tested the Mineoro FG80 a couple of times, and it's just not possible to take this device seriously. Complete random beeping in all directions. Even if you get a consistent beep (as sometimes occurs) it's impossible to tell whether the signal originates from the front or the back of the detector, so which direction should you walk? The best direction would be back to the shop where you bought it, and ask for your money back.

Esteban appears to be a special case, and I would like nothing more than to go treasure hunting with him, and actually see the acclaimed pistol detection in action. My suspicion is that there is an element of mind trickery at work, and this will only be confirmed by double-blind testing.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
You probably meant to say "intentional scams", and I agree that many of the LRLs advertised do indeed appear to be intentional scams. However, in some cases, it may be true the sellers really believe that their devices actually work. This is a process of self-delusion, that is all too common amongst human beings.

Personally, I wouldn't buy one either.

I have tested the Mineoro FG80 a couple of times, and it's just not possible to take this device seriously. Complete random beeping in all directions. Even if you get a consistent beep (as sometimes occurs) it's impossible to tell whether the signal originates from the front or the back of the detector, so which direction should you walk? The best direction would be back to the shop where you bought it, and ask for your money back.

Esteban appears to be a special case, and I would like nothing more than to go treasure hunting with him, and actually see the acclaimed pistol detection in action. My suspicion is that there is an element of mind trickery at work, and this will only be confirmed by double-blind testing.
Hi,
"Esteban appears to be a special case, and I would like nothing more than to go treasure hunting with him, and actually see the acclaimed pistol detection in action. My suspicion is that there is an element of mind trickery at work, and this will only be confirmed by double-blind testing."

well... if so...you just need a ticket and go in Paraguay.... I think
not cause he will provide you serious demonstration that his LRLs work for real... but just cause there's the usual claim devices work just in particular climate or "locations" like South America etc so you cannot test in the UK even if Mr. Esteban wanna travel there to show you that device works!

I think this endless stories around working LRLs are just part of immagination of them... others are just fraud-related and so we can say... one way or another LRLs don't work really.

The simple fact one cannot have a consistent way of repeating the experience if same conditions match tell us the "phenomena" is just that they think the "phenomena" exist... so just their thought about what device do... but not a real scientific fact.

If I switch on my MD and start searching I always detect the same coin at same place buried no matter of weather ... so I can say it works, otherwise how I can do that ? If one day my MD say the target is there... the next day not... the next month yes again... then I dig a meter of soil and found nothing how the hell I can say device works !?

The inconsistence of any LRL, also of those claimed working that I think are not, is a proof that them really don't work at all.

Or we can consider faint and vanishing spot beeps as real target detection ? How to prove we have target detection and not just instability or noise detection ? I think those LRL people will never give such an answer... cause simply they can't.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 06-18-2008, 11:07 AM
Guru

Hi Max,

Just for the fun,
Imagine that one or two days per week only , at the same place and same conditions the LRL detects a target ? How would you call this ?

Regards,
Fred.
Old 06-18-2008, 03:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hi Max,

Just for the fun,
Imagine that one or two days per week only , at the same place and same conditions the LRL detects a target ? How would you call this ?

Regards,
Fred.
? just for the fun... did you see it really or we are playing some RPG here ?

"

someone said...
Old 06-18-2008, 07:55 PM

Default esteban

Quote:
hi at hall some my friends in this forum have know what i want to said from iconos...... but i make joke some doubt i have but ............ this is not the problem, the problem is if somebody buy and pay 6.500 euro and after he don't work!!!!! considered that only in Italy if it really work they have thousands of buyers (i'm the first!) but how is possible not have the same problems that had kirk-chi? at you the comment.

P.S. hi esteban you are the first friend that i have call for to came in italy, when you go at your parents in piemonte? i know the tiket is very expensive but with the good lrl in one week we pay 10 tiket in first class i'm sure and you eat the most 'good Italian porchetta naturally is for hall of forum tha want too meet me

thanks esteban for the answer
Old 06-18-2008, 08:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Oh yeah! The porchetta's bread rolls ... are well worth the expense for ticket if made the right way... and in Rome I remember so nice taste of them... but not for anyone!

Someone don't like them cause are considered too low-end products... you know... people like Dell like maybe McDonald's or something like real restaurants (there are very good in Rome) but I'm about sure he will never try the porchetta taste... and better this way... cause there's DANG ENORMOUS quantity of table salt inside that thing, not so healthy for a fatty man...

If I remember well there's a low salt line in McDonald's or I remember it wrong ??? BUT IS NOT THE SAME TASTE GUYS!

Don't know Esteban... but I'd like one of those porchetta's burgers right now... and a bottle of good Castelli Romani wine... or Frascati too

I like these PANINOs and wine stuff...very much! The usual tourist forget about essentials of the country... and popular dishes and street food are an important part of them.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 06-19-2008, 12:54 AM
Guru

Quote:
Thanks for the invitation! You're a good guy!
Old 06-19-2008, 01:05 AM
Guru

Quote:
Oh yeah! The porchetta's bread rolls ... are well worth the expense for ticket if made the right way... and in Rome I remember so nice taste of them... but not for anyone!

Someone don't like them cause are considered too low-end products... you know... people like Dell like maybe McDonald's or something like real restaurants (there are very good in Rome) but I'm about sure he will never try the porchetta taste... and better this way... cause there's DANG ENORMOUS quantity of table salt inside that thing, not so healthy for a fatty man...

If I remember well there's a low salt line in McDonald's or I remember it wrong ??? BUT IS NOT THE SAME TASTE GUYS!

Don't know Esteban... but I'd like one of those porchetta's burgers right now... and a bottle of good Castelli Romani wine... or Frascati too

I like these PANINOs and wine stuff...very much! The usual tourist forget about essentials of the country... and popular dishes and street food are an important part of them.

Kind regards,
Max
Don't like the table salt, no in great quantity, but lemmon instead salt.

In this moment, prefer a hot and very red borscht! Wine? Here great variety of Argentine and Chilean wines. The cheapest city of the world is Asunción. A regular (but good for me) Santa Carolina wine (Chilean) cost only US$ 4!
Old 06-19-2008, 07:16 PM

Default the most good porchetta

hi to all on lrl I am not sure but my roast pig is the best of the italia my father to cook employs a whole day and I swears you and' delicious you come and you will see I try to attach you a photo served as the telephone one month ago licked you the moustaches

best reguards porchettaman
Attached Images

Old 06-19-2008, 07:27 PM

Default max

max i think you must cam in italy for you i cooking the porchetta personally but i don't knw he to becam peraps is better kooking my father
Old 06-19-2008, 08:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
max i think you must cam in italy for you i cooking the porchetta personally but i don't knw he to becam peraps is better kooking my father
Hi,
thanks for the offer... well, I like that roasted pigs... it's also ancient recipe from old Rome... with rosmarino and other herbs, salt, wine etc I know much on the topic... I'm well documented ! Maybe 2000years old or more?

The salt and pepper are key factors and also some pricking of the meat before apply herbs and salt/pepper compound, right ?

I saw people made it... it's long process... but they explained me the various phases and it's truly interesting process... cause also of the flavour that slowly mix within the meat , during roasting also.

But these delicatessen are not for all... as I said! Some people don't like that... I don't know why...

Then they said something "er vino e' la morti suo" or something similar I understand as you need wine to get the best taste from this food (and that's true!).

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 06-19-2008, 08:46 PM

Default goood appetite

holy words my father also produces 500 liters red wine with his hands and in winter he hunting the wild boar we won't be great discoverers of lrl but to eat in the lazio anybody doesn't beat us

if you came in italy conatct my ,one friends more is better than tuosand lrl the spirit of the friendship is more and more' rare

best reguards manolo
Old 06-19-2008, 09:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi
...better than thuosand lrl...
A thousand LRLs... ?

Nooooooooo..... !!!!
Old 06-19-2008, 10:09 PM

Default hi J.player

who finds a friend it finds a treasure
Old 06-19-2008, 10:10 PM

Default good night

night at hall
Old 06-20-2008, 05:45 AM
Guru

This time Manolo has right....
We need more the friends than the detectors........
Old 06-20-2008, 12:14 PM

Default geo and hall

we can have divergences or different points of view, but virtual friends that the same passion has remain always, for you geo the trip would be even more' short, you could really come to find me in a weekend, the roast pig and red vine also waits for you and your family

tomorrow I will be' in vacation a week I hope to have internet, if I am not able we hear again 1 July

best reguards at hall
Old 06-20-2008, 02:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
holy words my father also produces 500 liters red wine with his hands and in winter he hunting the wild boar we won't be great discoverers of lrl but to eat in the lazio anybody doesn't beat us

if you came in italy conatct my ,one friends more is better than tuosand lrl the spirit of the friendship is more and more' rare

best reguards manolo
Hi Manolo,
many thanks! Really appreciate.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 06-20-2008, 07:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
we can have divergences or different points of view, but virtual friends that the same passion has remain always, for you geo the trip would be even more' short, you could really come to find me in a weekend, the roast pig and red vine also waits for you and your family

tomorrow I will be' in vacation a week I hope to have internet, if I am not able we hear again 1 July

best reguards at hall
Sorry but i was to Italy before 4 months.
Next time i will write to you
best wishes