LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-18-2021, 12:35 AM

Default Phenomenon turns off on certain days and hours at night

With my ionic antenna on certain days and times of the year I proved something so unusual that the phenomenon turns off to practically zero who has had this experience ??? coming back the next day
Old 02-18-2021, 04:03 PM

https://www.longrangelocators.com/fo...1&d=1613667693
Attached Images

Old 02-18-2021, 04:09 PM

The electrostatic system does not accept metal in the antenna
Old 02-18-2021, 08:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglass View Post
The electrostatic system does not accept metal in the antenna
You what type Antenna use for receive Phneomonie ?
Old 02-18-2021, 11:32 PM

This is a true magic wand that sees the phenomenon in its beginning of formation to strong fields of gold. Just calibrate the system to the necessary strength. the morgan sensor consumed the field because the field is weak but it is gold after all the morgan sensor is selective the color of the sun
Old 02-18-2021, 11:48 PM

I took this signal 20 meters away. I passed the (sensor) and proved for 2 seconds that it is gold. I will go back to make a video and show it in 1 month
Old 02-18-2021, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
You what type Antenna use for receive Phneomonie ?
Secret at the moment.
Old 02-19-2021, 10:05 AM
Guru

Quote:
Secret at the moment.
Ok Douglass ,
This is electronic sensor ? or This is basic Dowsing Rod with sample ?
Old 02-19-2021, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Ok Douglass ,
This is electronic sensor ? or This is basic Dowsing Rod with sample ?
Perhaps from the image you can already get an idea, issu works as a transmitter and receiver, the differential is in (polarization) and determination of the marking forces that the system uses. Letting me know every moment of how the gold phenomenon is, maybe this is more perfect than any other system. Damazio could read with his antenna these good moments of the phenomenon.
Old 02-19-2021, 07:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
With my ionic antenna on certain days and times of the year I proved something so unusual that the phenomenon turns off to practically zero who has had this experience ??? coming back the next day
Hi Douglass

Read this:
https://web.ua.es/docivis/magnet/ear...ic_field2.html

ps: Simply make a rest at certain days.
Old 02-19-2021, 09:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Perhaps from the image you can already get an idea, issu works as a transmitter and receiver, the differential is in (polarization) and determination of the marking forces that the system uses. Letting me know every moment of how the gold phenomenon is, maybe this is more perfect than any other system. Damazio could read with his antenna these good moments of the phenomenon.
Hi Douglass,
Before many years I build LRL so like Your system, for very long distance it works with moving ,
may be works also like Your system (Does your LRL works also with moving ?),
but my LRL find all Precious Metal , not is only for Gold.
For find or selected only Gold You will need Electronic Filter .

https://www.longrangelocators.com/fo...5&postcount=29
Old 02-19-2021, 10:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubulumach View Post
Hi Douglass

Read this:

Hi dear Dubulumach , When I try test for receive anomaly - phenomenon signal ,
I see that was with different wave , not was so like this signal magnetic wave .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:B...western_US.png
Old 02-20-2021, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Hi Douglass,
Before many years I build LRL so like Your system, for very long distance it works with moving ,
may be works also like Your system (Does your LRL works also with moving ?),
but my LRL find all Precious Metal , not is only for Gold.
For find or selected only Gold You will need Electronic Filter .

https://www.longrangelocators.com/fo...5&postcount=29
This system accepts only one sample at a time to be polarized
The job of the system is to extract the (dna) from the sample after emitting and receiving at the desired strength.
Old 02-20-2021, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubulumach View Post
Hi Douglass

Read this:

Usually it occurs at night at dawn, there are times, that it occurs almost every day of the phenomenon disappear, and always at the same time. The one I talk about is (electrostatic) (A simple ring on the finger forms this very weak phenomenon)
Old 02-20-2021, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Usually it occurs at night at dawn, there are times, that it occurs almost every day of the phenomenon disappear, and always at the same time. The one I talk about is (electrostatic) (A simple ring on the finger forms this very weak phenomenon)

show video you using your LRL.
Old 02-20-2021, 02:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
This system accepts only one sample at a time to be polarized
The job of the system is to extract the (dna) from the sample after emitting and receiving at the desired strength.
Yes this info is right for Receiver , but for very sensitive Receiving need more details and fine
calibration with ... between ... and .... . (secret info) .
Old 02-20-2021, 02:50 PM

Perhaps this explains one of the reasons for the loss of strength of the phenomenon

The structure of the ionosphere consists of 3 layers of[B]/B] variable ion density: layers D, E and F, with increasing altitude and ion density. As ion production requires direct solar radiation, the ion concentration decreases overnight, particularly in layers D and E, where electrons recombine with positive ions during the night. The rate of recombination depends on the density of the air, that is, the denser the air the greater the probability of collision and recombination of the particles. Thus, layer D disappears at night, layer E weakens considerably, but layer F remains present at night, although weakened, as the density in this layer is very small.
The atmosphere was divided into a lower atmosphere, a medium atmosphere and an upper atmosphere. The lower atmosphere and the medium atmosphere have little ion concentration and therefore are weakly conductive layers. The Earth's surface also interferes with the concentration of ions because of the winds, temperature, amount of water vapor, etc. There is a layer where such influence is greater, which goes from the ground to a few meters in height (reaching 3 kilometers), called the planetary layer. The presence of these ions significantly impairs the electrical measurements made in this layer. The upper atmosphere has a high concentration of positive and negative ions, in addition to many free electrons. Four forms of ion production in the atmosphere predominate: through collisions of neutral particles, cosmic rays, by decay of radioactive particles in the soil and by photoionization. The first three are responsible for the production of ions in the lower and middle atmosphere, while the last is typical of the upper atmosphere. The Ionosphere Between altitudes of 80 to 900 km (in the thermosphere) there is a layer with a relatively high concentration of ions, the ionosphere. In this layer, high-energy short-wave solar radiation (X-rays and ultraviolet radiation) removes electrons from nitrogen and oxygen molecules and atoms, leaving free electrons and positive ions. The highest ion density occurs close to 300 km. The concentration of ions is small below 80 km because in these regions much of the short-wave radiation required for ionization has already been exhausted. Above ~ 400 km the concentration is small because of the extremely low density of the air, enabling the production of few ions.
Old 02-24-2021, 09:17 PM

At the best frequency is that the substance itself emits in a modified form extracted by polarization, and mastering its transmission force to have perfection in the desired reception, all this is done in a totally passive way for this method that I use
Old 02-24-2021, 10:50 PM

Old 02-24-2021, 10:51 PM

Old 02-25-2021, 05:30 AM

Quote:
At the best frequency is that the substance itself emits in a modified form extracted by polarization, and mastering its transmission force to have perfection in the desired reception, all this is done in a totally passive way for this method that I use
Do you polarize the metal you are looking for and then look for the same metal in the ground?
Old 02-25-2021, 01:48 PM
Guru

Some people say the vlf military radio stations energize the target and sometimes they go off line. Here in the USA they usually are off line one day per week. Don't know if these are still available but you can do your own monitoring.

http://solar-center.stanford.edu/SID/sidmonitor/
Old 02-25-2021, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahom View Post
Do you polarize the metal you are looking for and then look for the same metal in the ground?
The loaded substance - + or only + as the mineoro this done (only) with the right calibration will get you the desired substance. Interesting that the + system on the antenna only accepts the charges - from the gold becoming neutral on the south side of the target this explains why the mineoro asks to do searches from north to south. Like the LRL with camera.