LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 02-05-2016, 03:18 AM
Guru

Default Antiphase spiral coil transmitter + receiver

For those interested in spiral coil transmitter here one simple transmitter schematic, which anti-phase frequency outputs can be set from down to 1Hz to up to 10MHz.

Transmitter frequency is set by C1 and C2, by rule:

C1 = C2

Par example

- to get frequency of 1Hz then C should be about 50uF
- to get frequency of 10MHz C should be about 10pF
- to get frequency of 1MHz C should be about 200pF etc.

Coil inductance of receiver should be calculated according transmitter set frequency.

Telescopic antennas are all connected over capacitors (TX with 47nF, RX with 47pF respectively).

IC1 of receiver is symmetric supplied by two 9v batteries.

Old 02-05-2016, 05:11 AM
Guru

wm6 thanks very much for schematic, i send a embrace from mexico, too at all group members
Old 02-05-2016, 10:21 AM
Guru

You are welcome detectoman.

Next weekend I will post proposal of one possible way of: how to build combined spiral/telescopic antenna (I am out of my home at the moment - till Thursday I suppose).

To clarify "tight" drawing: spiral antennas are connected between (Q1, Q2) emitters (respectively R6 of receiver) and ground. So this way representing by electrical symbol:

Spiral coils inductance for 1MHz about 150uH.

Telescopic antenna can be replaced with piece of aluminum (or Cu) hard wire or small tube of adequate length for chosen frequency, par. example for 1MHz length is 150mm (not very critical).

Spiral antennas of TX (L1 and L2) are anti-phase wound, for zeroing (phasing for RX spiral antenna is of your choice - more will be explained latter with antenna build suggestion).
Old 02-05-2016, 12:22 PM
Guru

where is the rest of the circuit .
Old 02-05-2016, 12:46 PM
Guru

Rest of the circuit is in first post.

This (second) drawing only explain how telescopic and spiral antennas from first post schematic are connected (using electrical symbol for spiral antenna instead of, not so - regarding connectivity - clear first drawings).

I am trying to held complete circuit as much simple as possible, despite building and tuning spiral antennas is not completely simple. Power supply is left to builder choice and availability (74LS00 logic should be supplied in range of 4.75–5.25 V). If you use 5V regulator on 9V battery in TX stage, then you can supply transistors direct by 9V and IC1 over 5V regulator (in this case schematic supply lines should be adequate adapted: 9V at R6 and R5 instead of 5V).

As I already say in first post: RX IC uA741 should be supplied symmetrically by two 9V batteries according this there is mistake in schematic pin marking - instead of 0V at negative supply rail there should be -9V (please correct accordingly !!!!!).
Old 02-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Guru

A little theory on spiral coil magnetism to irritate mastermind:

http://www.sciencealert.com/a-magnet...the-first-time
Old 02-05-2016, 03:02 PM
Guru

there are not circuit .
Old 02-05-2016, 03:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdou2014 View Post
there are not circuit .
So? Then you have serious problem. Take a big dowsing rod and hit your head at least 33x and you will see circuit suddenly.
Old 02-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Guru

Corrected (symmetrical supply for uA714) schematic:

Old 02-05-2016, 05:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
So? Then you have serious problem. Take a big dowsing rod and hit your head at least 33x and you will see circuit suddenly.
Old 02-05-2016, 07:19 PM
Banned

Привет WM6

Simplifay yours circuit - try this Scalar waves transmitter (longitudinal waves).
For the Scalar type receiver use the same coil as for transmitter. This device was known as "Tabletka Korobeinikova".

White box is "Tabletka Korobeinikova".

Tr1 - any high frequency transistor with high ft= 100Mhz....1Ghz or upper - also with high h21e.

Др1 and Др2 are classical RF chokes. inductance of L1 = inductance of L2 . Two same coils with same wire diameter and same winding diameter but in opposite phase (180 degree) - one coil is righ wounded other left wounded/ adjust the distances between coils and tune resonant frquency. Driving with any shape signal on resonant fequency or on harmonics of resonant frequency. You can add two variabile (or fixed) capacitors in parallel with each coil for fine tunning together with searial capacitor C for blocking DC component and tuning resonant frequency of circuit.

link is:
http://n-t.ru/tp/ts/nv.htm

ps: antiphase coils were also known as "Partnered Coils" or "Bucking coils".

Best regards
enjoykin4
Old 02-06-2016, 04:17 AM
Guru

WM6, is this a scalar transmitter? I don't understand its purpose. I guess it cancels out something. You have two opposite waves, then they go to zero. Must be very close to scalar but not quite the same?
Old 02-06-2016, 02:26 PM
Guru

WM6, more questions. What does the conical-shaped spiral coil do compared to a flat spiral? I guess it concentrates the signal into a tighter pattern, or is it the opposite, a wider pattern? I look at it as each wall is pointing out towards the opposite side instead of straight ahead. I think I have been watching too much Alice in Wonderland--Through The Looking Glass. Please don't laugh too hard.
Old 02-07-2016, 02:18 PM
Guru

Hi enjoykin4, thanks for the nice proposal, how to test existence of Scalar waves.

We will come to this later in experiments.

For now: my proposal here is different from bucking coils in this that bucking coils are usually single phase driven and the turn anti-phase in coil construction. In my proposal two (single) coils are independent anti-phase driven.

In general: we need to balance here between long an very short wavelength.

At very short wavelength (say in cm of wavelength) devices constructed are very small and handy but all even minor parts used are very critical.

At longer wavelength (tens of meters or even kilometers) to get useful phase difference on directivity of reflected wave antennas should be bulky but electronic design is not critical.
Old 02-07-2016, 03:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post

WM6, is this a scalar transmitter? I don't understand its purpose. I guess it cancels out something. You have two opposite waves, then they go to zero. Must be very close to scalar but not quite the same?

WM6, more questions. What does the conical-shaped spiral coil do compared to a flat spiral? I guess it concentrates the signal into a tighter pattern, or is it the opposite, a wider pattern? I look at it as each wall is pointing out towards the opposite side instead of straight ahead. I think I have been watching too much Alice in Wonderland--Through The Looking Glass. Please don't laugh too hard.

Potentially yes, it could be converted to scalar transmitter. Main purpose in this design is to easily get quiet status in receiver or TX signal zeroing in receiver module.

Main drawback of Scalar waves is its advantage in same time. They cannot be stopped by material substance, so they cannot be reflected too. But they can trigger in some circumstances that parts of matter radiate their own Scalar waves. We live in world of waves and resonances. Depend of how we approach to this waves we can get mess of cacophony or pure music. There is no universal resonance in this world as resonance is main condition of identity all things in world of waves.

In fact proposed coils are not only conical spiral but logarithmic (not clear from drawing) wound conical spiral with phase shifted radiator in middle of spiral to get transverse longitudinal effect in antenna radiation. To proper phase shifting of middle radiator we need to select proper C on radiator supply line. This could greatly improve directivity of reflected wave on RX side.
Old 02-07-2016, 03:14 PM
Guru

WM6, here's what I don't understand: To achieve resonance with the target, the transmitter and the target (receiver) must have same frequency but opposite phase. I don't see any way for the target to be in opposite phase because the transmitting coils are never going to allow this.
Old 02-07-2016, 03:16 PM
Guru

Yes, I am interested in learning more about your coils. Actually i am trying to figure out how to get a wider pattern for the transmitter coil. i was thinking a reverse cone shape, so the point of the cone is facing forward.
Old 02-07-2016, 03:30 PM
Guru

I will post about practical coil design after return to my home, I am in another town at this moment.

In cases of reflective waves we do not need target to be resonance with TX or RX frequency.

For Scalar waves detecting, similar targets (similar coins, similar rings etc.) radiate at similar resonances. Here we need Scalar wave sources as trigger to put targets in higher amplitude of resonance and then relatively narrow-band receiver with enough directive Scalar antenna to catch at target resonance.

I don't know, particularly for coins or rings what could be its scalar resonance. This should be determinated experimentally. So step by step.
Old 02-07-2016, 06:06 PM
Guru

Okay, thanks. Have a good trip.
Old 02-07-2016, 09:57 PM
Banned

Hello WM6

If you have at your home or bussines very good equipped labaratory i can give you many useful informations which you can try in experiments.

Shortly - Scalar Waves are Nikolai Tesla Technology from 19th century. We now have theory and mathemathical apparatus by Proffesor Dr. Gennadiy V. Nikolaev and Dr Srefan Marinov.

All we need to do is to spend some money and spare time to experiments. This open new world outlook to Free Energy , Gold detection, Cosmic communications , Healing and many many more.

Dear WM6

Carefully read this newest article from january 2016 (7524 year) by Professor Tomilin (follower of Nikolai tesla and Professor Gennadiy V.Nikolaev)

http://electricaleather.com/d/358095...15_rus_eng.pdf

You have their emails so you can write them (on english) and talk about new Nikolaev electrodynamics and many newest problems in Scalar Physics.

This article is about:

Relationships between electromagnetic and mechanical Characteristics of electron

Tomilin A.K1, Misiucenko I.2, Vikulin V.C.3
1 National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk , Russian Federation
E-mail: aktomilin@gmail.com
2 Research Center "Algorithm" , St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
E-mail: ruberoid2101@yandex.ru
3 “High pass VLSI Laboratory “ Ltd, St. Petersburg , Russian Federation
E-mail: v_vikulin@mail.ru

A relationship between electron charge and electron mass was established based on energy relations. The obtained expression corresponds to relativistic transformation of mass. A conclusion was drawn about solely electromagnetic nature of mass. The authors take into account that vector potential of moving charged particle possesses two components – vortex components and potential component. Hence, the generalized magnetic field has vortex (vector) components and potential (scalar) component. It was also established that energy of potential magnetic field is negative and constitutes 1/3 of kinetic energy of particle. Besides, the well-known “problem 4/3” is solved successfully.
Keywords: mass, charge, field, electron radius, proton radius, physical vacuum, vector potential, generalized electrodynamics, energy of magnetic field, problem 4/3.

etc. etc.

reference.
Thus, the phenomenon of magnetic field itself proves the existence of physical vacuum. If one imagines a charged particle moving through absolute vacuum, it would be impossible to specify a factor that leads to distortion (described above) of the electric field of this particle. Of course, relativistic effect for a lone electron is manifested in accordance with (1), although in the case of charge-drift velocity of several millimeters per second, it is very small. Integral expression for this effect for the current in a conductor can only give an idea about the vortex magnetic field. Relativistic effect is incapable of describing the second component of the magnetic field – namely, potential component.

Conclusions:

4. Magnetic field emerges in the course of charged particle motion relative to vacuum medium.

5. Magnetic field of a lone charge has two components – vortex (vector) component and potential (scalar) component.

6. Energy of scalar magnetic field has negative sign.

etc.etc....

Fisrt part on Russian second on English.

Best regards
Enjoykin4
Old 02-07-2016, 10:20 PM
Banned

Some hints for all !!

Vector potential A→ of moving charged particle possesses two components – (vector) vortex components and (scalar) potential component.

Look at our planet Midgard Earth as moving charged particle (from point of view for example our galaxy or universe).

Direction of vortex (vector →) component is from EAST to WEST.

Scalar component has no direction - it is gradient of vector potential and has minus sign. It means - it is a kind of real negative energy (not negative vector but new kind of energy substance) which manifest yourself radially through center of the planet - inner core of the planet radially

If we call for example current of transverse (vector) EM wave "HOT CURRENT" - current of longitudinal (scalar) EM wave will be "COLD CURRENT" because it cold conductors while running through it.

Vector potential is a REAL FIELD of our planet and not only our planet. Every charged particle has vector potential. it is a kind of own force field like for example aura in human beings, etc....

Best regards
enjoykin4
Old 02-08-2016, 07:54 AM
Guru

Thanks enjoykin for all of info's. A lot to read.

Primary I am interested in simple experiments, no matter if they are based on simple or sophisticated theory.

I am not a scientist and this way not interested in argue with scientist about some theories.

If theories has its real basis, then they can be proven in simple way. I mean this as in a way you proposed with experiment "Tabletka Korobeinikova". I have enough well equipped electronic lab to carry out such simple experiments in frequency or time domain (btw. I am retired person now and can dedicate my time for my hobbies).

According this and considering your last info's, I am interested in simple experiments that can prove this claim:

"current of longitudinal (scalar) EM wave will be "COLD CURRENT" because it cold conductors while running through it."

Did you spotted somewhere info about simple experiments that can prove this claim?
Old 02-08-2016, 12:42 PM
Guru

Enjoy4kin, (just figured that one out. ) There is a book published in 1975 called "Supersensonics" by Christopher Hills. drhills.com website is not up and running but you can email them. Hills talks about what he calls "proticity". Where electricity uses electrons, proticity uses protons. He talks about the East-West flow as another type of polarity. He says it is more powerful than north-south polarity. As I recall he said it is not magnetic. Pretty sure he said this is what the ancient Egyptian dowsers used. I'll have to go back and read it again, but it certainly sounds like the same thing you are referring to here.

Glad to see you have an interest in this subject.
Old 02-08-2016, 02:03 PM
Banned

Hi WM6

Nikolai Tsla experiments with RADIANT are key to Scalar electrodynamics - but keep in mind that there are not "a simple" - in sense of understanding real physical interactions in Scalar physics. This is because lack of knowledge and awareness in this field.

Also make experiments with Brovin's Katcher - small radiant transmitter on semiconductors.

Best regards
enjoykin4
Old 02-08-2016, 02:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Enjoy4kin, (just figured that one out. ) There is a book published in 1975 called "Supersensonics" by Christopher Hills. drhills.com website is not up and running but you can email them. Hills talks about what he calls "proticity". Where electricity uses electrons, proticity uses protons. He talks about the East-West flow as another type of polarity. He says it is more powerful than north-south polarity. As I recall he said it is not magnetic. Pretty sure he said this is what the ancient Egyptian dowsers used. I'll have to go back and read it again, but it certainly sounds like the same thing you are referring to here.

Glad to see you have an interest in this subject.

Thank you Mile(Mont) for information about "Supersensonics".!!

Can you upload "Supersensonics" book if you have it in some document format like pdf, doc...etc.?

About Vector potential A→ or simple Eeast-West-Flow. In Russia at some hidden place in very deep forest still today exist Miighty Scalar power station made by 3 physicists soon after second WW. Power station is still working but had not been used for a quite long time after those 3 physicists have been shoot by Jewish Zionist-Communist party as "Public enimies (of Jewish nation)".

Power station take a power directly from the earth ground. It is the only one working Free electricity scalar power station in the wrold today.

Reconstruction of Scalar power station - from the story of the forester :

Quote forester:

"I have carefully considered power- station — It is a metalic pipe with a diameter of 50 mm with the length 80 meters. There was no magnet near at hand that to check, but in my opinion a stainless steel. The pipe keeps on columns (insulators) material is similar to textolite height from the earth about 1m. Coils (metalic springs) are welded on upon a metalic pipe probably made from the same material as a pipe (I determined by color visually). Coils (metalic springs) are welded on through equal distance approximately 2 meters, length of coil (spring) too identical (coil) is about a 1 meter. On the end of a pipe the scrap is welded on — according to stories of the forester it is a copper to check I didn't become closer than meter to approach. I didn't decide.

The second end of a pipe is grounded (goes to the earth), according to the story of the forester the pipe is simply hammered into the earth of meter on 1.5 on 2."

Best regards
Enjoykin4