LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 01-16-2014, 11:24 AM
Guru

Default For all engineers in electronics and designers of LRL's

Hi to all

For all electronic engineers and designers LRL. can someone explain how this type of devices work. (What what techonologie and phenomenon..!!)

Watching some videos here for an example. We notice the same thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY6Vx3-v5F0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHEvFuKVVSQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmqRzuGYAg4

Devices are turning to the left or to the right following the target and it is a little light, and that as Rods. but the most important how it turns when you're over the target exactly?!

They is equiped with a DC motor that rotates with the magnetic field of the earth? or with the magnetic field of the target buried or not buried?

Note: It takes one consederation that this type of device are electronic!! they are not rods. and they did change the polarity and left and right.

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 01-16-2014, 11:46 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post

(What what techonologie and phenomenon..!!)
Technology used is SST (Scam Support Technology) and phenomenon shown is so called PS (Pure Scam) phenomenon.
Old 01-16-2014, 12:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Technology used is SST (Scam Support Technology) and phenomenon shown is so called PS (Pure Scam) phenomenon.
Thank dear WM6 for your opinion

Meanwhile more pricey dear WM6 answer .. so that we may confirm

so buyers of this SST. They found gold or silver buried?

further experience on target who knows in advance?

and look this trick substance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMWRf1JnI_s

maybe a rod do it like this good Rod's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qwItUtNX1g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No6gec4DNuE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-8c-DsI7xY

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 01-16-2014, 02:41 PM
Guru

What WM6n means is that the only gold, silver and paper it can detect is the one you have in you pocket or bank account.

In that way it is a great LRL, but it only works for the seller of the device.

that it can detect is the
Quote:
Thank dear WM6 for your opinion

Meanwhile more pricey dear WM6 answer .. so that we may confirm

so buyers of this SST. They found gold or silver buried?

further experience on target who knows in advance?

and look this trick substance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMWRf1JnI_s

maybe a rod do it like this good Rod's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qwItUtNX1g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No6gec4DNuE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-8c-DsI7xY
Old 01-16-2014, 05:05 PM
Guru

Nicholas, Unfortunately, any argument that it is the electronics controlling the reaction of the device is defeated because the electronics are mounted on a swivel handle.

People have been getting the same identical reactions with Non-Electronic LRL devices, (even a bent L-Rod) for as many years as I can remember. This swivel handle Rod reaction being demonstrated in the video's is nothing new.

The Swivel handle devices when hand held in a close to level position can easily be manipulated by very subtle movements of the hands, arms, or body, or even a sub-conscious Ideomotor controlled muscle response that is utilized in Mental Dowsing, or any slight body reflex which the operator may be totally unaware of can cause a swivel handle device, or bent L-Rod to rotate, spin, or stop.

Whether the devices actually work electronically, or not, the video demonstrations do nothing to prove this. Don't hope to get any positive feedback on a swivel handle LRL from any text book electronics experts here.

In my opinion, the advertising claims for Swivel handle LRL's with electronics attached should always be viewed with skepticism. Dell
Old 01-16-2014, 08:04 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
For all electronic engineers and designers LRL. can someone explain how this type of devices work. (What what techonologie and phenomenon..!!)
These devices are dowsing rods in disguise.

Quote:
They is equiped with a DC motor that rotates with the magnetic field of the earth? or with the magnetic field of the target buried or not buried?
There is no motor turning the device. The box is mounted on a freely swinging handle.

Quote:
Note: It takes one consederation that this type of device are electronic!! they are not rods. and they did change the polarity and left and right.
They are rods. Believe it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Nicholas, Unfortunately, any argument that it is the electronics controlling the reaction of the device is defeated because the electronics are mounted on a swivel handle.
OMG - I'm being forced to agree with one of Dell's statements.
Amazing, but true.

Quote:
In my opinion, the advertising claims for Swivel handle LRL's with electronics attached should always be viewed with skepticism. Dell
We'll make a skeptic out of you yet.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:01 PM
Guru

Qiaozh, keep what I say in original context. I didn't say that electronic discrimination wasn't taking place or that the device was not reacting to the Field of the Target. Without testing, I wouldn't know. I am no good at guessing, and apparently you aren't either, even though you claim to be able to guess the location of buried objects, or Treasure, as accurate as I can by Dowsing

I haven't seen any factual evidence to support your "delusional Belief" that the devices demonstrated are "Dowsing Rods" in disguise. Show me some proof?

I was a skeptic long before you were born. I am still skeptical of things I don't understand. The difference is I don't have a delusioned ego to feed, so I can afford to be open minded and learn. Since I have been a rational open minded skeptic longer than you, it's all right for you to agree with me. It's not very flattering to have you agree with me but I don't deny your right to do so. Dell
Old 01-16-2014, 10:28 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I haven't seen any factual evidence to support your "delusional Belief" that the devices demonstrated are "Dowsing Rods" in disguise. Show me some proof?
In your own words -> "Unfortunately, any argument that it is the electronics controlling the reaction of the device is defeated because the electronics are mounted on a swivel handle.

People have been getting the same identical reactions with Non-Electronic LRL devices, (even a bent L-Rod) for as many years as I can remember. This swivel handle Rod reaction being demonstrated in the video's is nothing new.
"

Hmmm ... it appears that you're saying it's a dowsing rod in disguise.
Perhaps you are also deluded?
Old 01-17-2014, 12:45 AM
Guru

Quote:

The Swivel handle devices when hand held in a close to level position can easily be manipulated by very subtle movements of the hands, arms, or body, or even a sub-conscious Ideomotor controlled muscle response that is utilized in Mental Dowsing, or any slight body reflex which the operator may be totally unaware of can cause a swivel handle device, or bent L-Rod to rotate, spin, or stop.

Whether the devices actually work electronically, or not, the video demonstrations do nothing to prove this. Don't hope to get any positive feedback on a swivel handle LRL from any text book electronics experts here.

Yes dear Dell I totally agree with what you say. I know all this bull**** it. but why they call LRL Electronics ? ? is a rod with a switch selection of Gold or silver substance. it means only one thing fraudster.

I work on electronic LRL long and never daring to use this truck rotated a box containing electronics .

I only use the indicator and rate monitor transmitter and receiver to locate the ions and electric charge or the magnetic fields produced by a buried in the earth for a good time at least 3-5 years object with reactor Chemical Type as acid , coal, sand and sea water and others

and I got a good result. using a receive frequency between 40 go to 60 KHZ
and a great find in a tomb depth 1.80 m and a distance of 600 m it is better now than a PD or a PDK using only telescopic antennas, inductors and capacitor to have a good impedance

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=102

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...t=18587&page=5

Old 01-17-2014, 12:58 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
These devices are dowsing rods in disguise.

There is no motor turning the device. The box is mounted on a freely swinging handle.

They are rods. Believe it!

OMG - I'm being forced to agree with one of Dell's statements.
Amazing, but true.

We'll make a skeptic out of you yet.

Thanks Qiaozhi.I know it I have see the substance in Tierra Gold LRL and others models to say that this is an electronic and good price.

But I have think it's higtech and use the magnetic filield rotating. look here this Pcb

http://www.animations.physics.unsw.e...s.htm#electric

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotating_magnetic_field

Sorry for my english I use Translator
Attached Images

Old 01-17-2014, 01:19 AM
Guru

I bet everything I have. fixed place this unit hold 100 pounds of gold around her and it will not move
Old 01-17-2014, 01:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by folharin View Post
I bet everything I have. fixed place this unit hold 100 pounds of gold around her and it will not move
Yes Correct my dear. Put it on a rack. and see if it moves??

Old 01-17-2014, 09:03 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by folharin View Post
I agree. Your money is safe!
There is nothing high-tech about this device, and no chance that it will move on its own without the ideomotor effect, as it's just a dowsing rod with some electronics added to fool the technically challenged.
Old 01-18-2014, 07:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
In your own words -> "Unfortunately, any argument that it is the electronics controlling the reaction of the device is defeated because the electronics are mounted on a swivel handle.

"

Hmmm ... it appears that you're saying it's a dowsing rod in disguise.
Perhaps you are also deluded?
Qiaozhi, you need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

In my own words I said " ANY ARGUMENT" is defeated because the electronics are mounted on a swivel handle. Meaning, that when the device is held level, it's difficult for an untrained observer (like yourself) to determine if the device was attracted to the Magnetic field surrounding the target to cause the reaction, or--- if the reaction was caused by subtle body motions of the operator?

I never said the device was Dowsing, or that it was not working electronically. Such speculation without personally testing the device would be speaking dis-honestly in ignorance and stupidity. If you don't think all three apply to your knowledge of LRL's, then pick at least one and you will be correct. Dell
Old 01-18-2014, 11:09 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
..... when the device is held level, it's difficult for an untrained observer (like yourself) to determine if the device was attracted to the Magnetic field surrounding the target to cause the reaction, or--- if the reaction was caused by subtle body motions of the operator?
Since it's impossible for the device to be attracted to anything except gravity, then your statement above is total nonsense.

Quote:
I never said the device was Dowsing, or that it was not working electronically.
You didn't need to, If it's mounted on a swinging handle, then it's a dowsing rod. Pure and simple. End of story.
Old 01-19-2014, 12:49 AM
Guru

Then you are an idiot for making such a single minded statement as only ignorance would. Pure & Simple. There are a lot of things mounted on Swivels. Yours is not the end of the story. Dell
Old 01-19-2014, 09:34 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Then you are an idiot for making such a single minded statement as only ignorance would. Pure & Simple. There are a lot of things mounted on Swivels. Yours is not the end of the story. Dell
Once again you're back to name calling.

I know it's difficult, but please try to carry on an intelligent conversation with other LRL forum members without resorting to using words such as "idiot". This sort of bad behaviour tends to reflect back onto the person doing the name calling.

Yes, there are lots of things mounted on swivel handles, but (in the context of this discussion) anything mounted on a swivel handle is a dowsing rod. Even if you add a "magic" box of electronics, or simply tape a cheap calculator on top of it, doesn't change the fact that it is capable of detecting nothing but gravity. Unless (of course) you're a swivel-handled LRL manufacturer, in which case it is very capable of detecting money in other people's wallets.
Old 01-19-2014, 07:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Once again you're back to name calling.

I know it's difficult, but please try to carry on an intelligent conversation with other LRL forum members without resorting to using words such as "idiot". This sort of bad behaviour tends to reflect back onto the person doing the name calling.

Yes, there are lots of things mounted on swivel handles, but (in the context of this discussion) anything mounted on a swivel handle is a dowsing rod. Even if you add a "magic" box of electronics, or simply tape a cheap calculator on top of it, doesn't change the fact that it is capable of detecting nothing but gravity. Unless (of course) you're a swivel-handled LRL manufacturer, in which case it is very capable of detecting money in other people's wallets.
You made your ignoramus statement in the context of a product that is known as a "Directional Locator" There are numerous unrelated products that fall in that category,demonstrating once again that you know nothing of what you speak of in your pretense.

It would seem you wear the Idiot label as a badge of honor, by your continuous addition of erroneous remarks to other peoples posts. The Idiot label, might cease when you stop your know it all pretense. and enter into open minded discussion with those who have the experience you don't have, and are therefore more knowledgeable of the subject.

By definition, Dowsing is a mental application using a trained mind/muscle, Ideomotor response to move and direct an object toward the target of focus. The devices in the videos might raise question as to whether this is a Mental application, or if it was a physics application of electronics. There is no way you can make an accurate determination just by looking at the videos. There is no visual evidence in the videos that would conclude one way, or the other.

You try to pretend to be Scientific, while speaking only according to your often fanatical "Beliefs". For you, Ignorance does appear to be Bliss, or just a way of attracting attention to your self, and away from the facts.

There is no truth, or scientific evidence to your Idiotic claim that all LRL electronics mounted on a swivel handle is a Dowsing Rod, no more than your claim that your guessing is as good as my Dowsing. Do you have facts to back up either of your fake claims? Dell
Old 01-19-2014, 10:40 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
You made your ignoramus statement in the context of a product that is known as a "Directional Locator" There are numerous unrelated products that fall in that category,demonstrating once again that you know nothing of what you speak of in your pretense.
Still name calling then? Did you know that's the sign of someone who is losing the argument? You've just called me an "idiot" a total number of 6 times in your post, plus an ignoramus. You must be losing very badly.

Seriously though, you haven't got a leg to stand on. Dowsing has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt as a mind trick. In case you're still confused (which I'm sure you are) this means that any so-called detection of an external target by using a dowsing rod is a matter of self-deception. In your case, 30+ years of self-deception.

Quote:
It would seem you wear the Idiot label as a badge of honor, by your continuous addition of erroneous remarks to other peoples posts. The Idiot label, might cease when you stop your know it all pretense. and enter into open minded discussion with those who have the experience you don't have, and are therefore more knowledgeable of the subject.
"[those] more knowledgeable of the subject." That's funny!

Quote:
By definition, Dowsing is a mental application using a trained mind/muscle,
Even funnier!

Quote:
Ideomotor response to move and direct an object toward the target of focus. The devices in the videos might raise question as to whether this is a Mental application, or if it was a physics application of electronics. There is no way you can make an accurate determination just by looking at the videos. There is no visual evidence in the videos that would conclude one way, or the other.
There is all the evidence you need in the video. The device is mounted on a swivel handle ... aka a dowsing rod. Dowsing doesn't work. Therefore, the conclusion is it's a scam. Elementary dear Dell.

Quote:
You try to pretend to be Scientific, while speaking only according to your often fanatical "Beliefs".
"Fanatical" hey?
The truth is, I don't really care one way or the other what you personally believe. You might truly be self-deluded, or on the other hand, you may be pretending to be a believer as a way of earning a living. In either case, the skeptics are here to slow the spread of your deluded thoughts. I'm not even sure why you bother to post on this LRL forum, as your rants only help in assisting us in spreading the message. Or, as you would put it, the "skeptic agenda". So keep going, as the more you rant, the more the anti-dowsing message is spread around the internet.

Quote:
For you, Ignorance does appear to be Bliss, or just a way of attracting attention to your self, and away from the facts.
Each sentence just gets more hilarious.

Quote:
There is no truth, or scientific evidence to your Idiotic claim that all LRL electronics mounted on a swivel handle is a Dowsing Rod, no more than your claim that your guessing is as good as my Dowsing. Do you have facts to back up either of your fake claims? Dell
There is plenty of evidence, if you bothered to look for it. But first you need to un-bury your head from the sand. Unfortunately (in your case) the sands of self-delusion run very deep.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:44 AM
Guru

Your talk is cheap. Show us the conclusive evidence that shows that the movement of electronics mounted on a Swivel is always Mentalally controlled( Dowsing).

You know you can't. If you are deluded into thinking you can the question begs to be asked,
Since when does a frequency generator, AM radio, Radar, or Automatic Radio Direction Finder, for examples, stop functioning be cause they are mounted by knowledgeable people on a swivel, by design or purpose?

In my experience they continue to function electronically whether the action is created by electronics, or a person manually controlling the rotation and direction.

I'm sure any rational minded person will agree with this, so why are you the only one here that insists on arguing about things you can't possibly prove? Just add a disclaimer to your posts that you are speaking from your own personal opinion and that your comments may, or may not be truth, or Scientific fact, and you won't have to be concerned with being corrected. Dell
Old 01-20-2014, 01:55 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Your talk is cheap. Show us the conclusive evidence that shows that the movement of electronics mounted on a Swivel is always Mentalally controlled( Dowsing).
A vice will do it every time.

Quote:
You know you can't. If you are deluded into thinking you can the question begs to be asked,
Since when does a frequency generator, AM radio, Radar, or Automatic Radio Direction Finder, for examples, stop functioning be cause they are mounted by knowledgeable people on a swivel, by design or purpose?
If you mount a frequency generator, AM radio, Radar, or Automatic Radio Direction Finder, for examples, on a swivel handle and claim they will locate distant buried treasure, then see the above answer.

Quote:
In my experience they continue to function electronically whether the action is created by electronics, or a person manually controlling the rotation and direction.
A bench vice is devastatingly effective test to see whether the action of a swivel-based LRL is created by electronics, or a person manually controlling the rotation and direction. I'll bet it shows it's the person every single time. I'll even put money on it.

- Carl
Old 01-20-2014, 06:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
A vice will do it every time.

If you mount a frequency generator, AM radio, Radar, or Automatic Radio Direction Finder, for examples, on a swivel handle and claim they will locate distant buried treasure, then see the above answer.

A bench vice is devastatingly effective test to see whether the action of a swivel-based LRL is created by electronics, or a person manually controlling the rotation and direction. I'll bet it shows it's the person every single time. I'll even put money on it.

- Carl
That is indeed a fair test if conducted in the field. But Qiaozhi, or you, have never shown that you have ever conducted any such LRL field tests under favorable operating conditions? You seem to pride your self in "do as I say, Not as I do" hypocricy

You continue to sanction and allow your Moderator, Qiaozhi, to misconstrue, harass, and badger certain forum members while attempting scam your viewers with false & erroneous comments based on personal "BELIEF", without any supporting field evidence, facts, or truth. Why is that Carl? Do you believe your own past lies when perpetrated by someone else is going to protect you from your past? Randi's lies caught up with him and he is paying the price. He is no longer there to mentor and support you. You are on your own to face a future based on a past of habitual lieing. To a person of conscience that would present a scary outcome.

Whatever happened to your supposed LRL forum where Skeptics would not be permitted to comment. Is putting in a biased puppet moderator your way of circumventing this?

At least, add a disclaimer to the moderators posts stating that his comments are not necessarily based on fact, or science, but are only an opinion based on the personal BELIEFS of the Moderator.

That would go a long way in demonstrating a show of honesty, whether true, or not. Dell
Old 01-20-2014, 08:58 AM

Very well said Mr. Winders. Many lrl entusiasts here have the same impression. The forum is for lrl users, people that use it and lrl ideas.
If the moderator not accept lrls, writing texts against, why he is the moderator and why this forum exists, no?
Old 01-20-2014, 09:46 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo72 View Post
Very well said Mr. Winders. Many lrl entusiasts here have the same impression. The forum is for lrl users, people that use it and lrl ideas.
If the moderator not accept lrls, writing texts against, why he is the moderator and why this forum exists, no?
When you go to the link -> www.longrangelocators.com, you are presented with this message:
"Welcome to the only site on the Internet dedicated to open information on long range locators".

The operative words are open information.

What Dell is demanding is that the skeptics keep their opinions to themselves and let the "believers" have free reign to discuss their deluded ideas. This is not the purpose of this forum.

As you are no doubt well aware, I have assisted other experimenters with their all-electronic LRL designs. In fact, we have currently having some interesting technical discussions in one of the other forums at the moment. However, dowsing (or swivel handled gadgets with attached do-nothing electronics to fool the technically challenged) are another matter. These will always be doomed to failure because of their reliance on self-delusion and selective memory. The most ludicrous idea of all is the concept of map dowsing, which is simply the lazy man's way of treasure hunting (or in this case, wallet mining), and also a blatant scam.

This site is the only one where readers can discover the truth about LRLs. If you prefer to bury your head in the sand and continue with false beliefs, then perhaps TNET is a better alternative.

Certain members here (and one in particular) need to be reminded of the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
For example:
"Be polite."
"If you make an extraordinary claim, be prepared to have that claim challenged."
"Personal attacks and taunts will not be tolerated. This includes verbal (you're an idiot) and pictorial (posting a derogatory picture). Violations will result in an infraction and possible suspension. Three infractions will result in a ban."

I know Dell is trying his best to get banned, but that would turn him into a martyr. And we cannot have that, can we?
Old 01-20-2014, 10:04 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
That is indeed a fair test if conducted in the field. But Qiaozhi, or you, have never shown that you have ever conducted any such LRL field tests under favorable operating conditions? You seem to pride your self in "do as I say, Not as I do" hypocricy
What do you consider to be "favorable operating conditions" for a swivel handled device clamped in a vice? Obviously a windy day is not appropriate.
Would the results be any different than those conducted in the lab?
Do you believe the device will move on its own accord if a gold target is placed near it?

I would also put money on the fact that the swivel handled device will remain stationary, even if you placed a dozen gold bars anywhere in the vicinity.

Quote:
Whatever happened to your supposed LRL forum where Skeptics would not be permitted to comment.
Wherever did you get that idea?
Talk about selective memory!

Quote:
At least, add a disclaimer to the moderators posts stating that his comments are not necessarily based on fact, or science, but are only an opinion based on the personal BELIEFS of the Moderator.
Dell - you know that's never going to happen.