LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Misc > Buy-Sell-Trade

Old 03-21-2013, 09:02 PM

Default Omni-Range Master Wanted

I'm looking to buy an assumed, in working order, Omni-Range, or Omni-Range Master, Mineral locating Dowsing device. If you have one and are willing to part with it, please contact me.
231-342-4777. Mike
Old 03-21-2013, 09:32 PM
Guru

If no offer, you can even rebuild it.

All is build around relative cheap ICM7226b architecture:

http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...ange/index.dat

Old 03-21-2013, 09:59 PM

I wish i had the ability, i appreciate the info. I assume that even though many were not sold or Manufactured, ability to properly use or understand caused the downfall. I used to see them for sale in the back of the Mining Journal years ago. Sooner or later one will pop up.
Old 05-12-2013, 04:45 PM

Default OMNI

I also have been trying to find a range master for sale but it is almost impossibe . the one that i have is starting go give some problems and i need to fix it or replace it . like wise the ability to use it is the key word . bob yocum made or had them made but failed to instruct people on how to use them properley. just rember a hammer in the hands of a un skilled operator is just a chunk of steal with a stick on it. I am going to find some one to fix mine and rebuild a new one from mine.
Old 05-12-2013, 04:55 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark moore View Post
I also have been trying to find a range master for sale but it is almost impossibe . the one that i have is starting go give some problems and i need to fix it or replace it . like wise the ability to use it is the key word . bob yocum made or had them made but failed to instruct people on how to use them properley. just rember a hammer in the hands of a un skilled operator is just a chunk of steal with a stick on it. I am going to find some one to fix mine and rebuild a new one from mine.
Have you by any chance read this? ->
Omni-Range Master
Old 05-12-2013, 05:36 PM

Default is your's for sale

yes I have ,and have talked to other people that say the same thing , but all i have to say is all be darned, do you want to sell it . I have had whites , minelab and two or three other detector and all be darned i did not find even a stinken dime. you know why it was the operators falt yes it was all me . it turns out i cant tell one tone from another. any way you cant blame the tool , on your lack of ability . and that is what some people get off on . I have been doing assey work with my unit and with some math added to the count , i get the same results as do the asayer with there large equipment. so like i say is yours for sale let make a deal .

Tags
omni-range wanted