LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-17-2012, 02:59 AM
Guru

Default CRYPTON MINI

Today i join this web site that shows a new LRL devices at avery low price for treasures hunters.
This is some of the text from this web site:

Pocket
There are thousands of treasure hunters worldwide, want to work and gain a long-distance detector.
Some want to use it purely out of curiosity, others because it would be more easy to detect a region with this type of machinery. Others because they want a low cost to be trained to detect in this type of devices, first decide to invest in a specialized device of this type with multiple monetary value.

Unfortunately the actual detectors distances (as our model OBMD-1)
is a lot more expensive for treasure hunters especially those involved purely for the hobby.
Others distances with multiple detectors price, unfortunately not deliver for the price available in the market.
For all you have designed our new crypton-pocket model that combines
Long distance detection compared to the size of
Detection only just old buried objects (gold, silver, copper) and alloys in averaged distances over 10 meters
Too small size.
Handmade exclusively by wood
PRICE PERFORMANCE ONE SIMPLE METAL DETECTOR
to be able to give every treasure hunter.

World premiere of our original photos and details
will be Friday, Oct. 19, 2012.

Launch the Market October 22, 2012.

Maximum production of 60 pieces per month.
This means that there will
strict order of delivery orders by priority

For more information contact us
info@crypton.com.gr
crypton.com.gr @ gmail.com
And the phone 6947-043604

PRINCIPLE
Probably the only detector distance and beyond, based on the alteration of output voltage, a specific infrared sensor MURATA, when the transducer is affected by particle / s with sufficient energy and "beat" the surface. It is much smaller than one source 1mR give this change in sensor output. To make this possible but requires the simultaneous emission of infrared radiation to space research in the area and even pulsed modulated at a certain frequency modulated AM.

In crypton OBMD-1 is of interest only direct conversion of the received energy at high voltage and the voltage used to determine the initial energy. To make this possible, however, making the sensor should be in total darkness and cover exclusively from neutral material. This is the main reason that the crypton OBMD-1 can not use plastic containers because it is ridiculous, but unfortunately real, making the infrared sensor is sensitive to static fields that create plastic surfaces that surround it.
This specificity of sensitivity to static generating plastic surfaces, we are forced to use only wood box, sealed off the light, resulting in the increase of cost and time of the assembly model. Also another big advantage of wood is maintaining the temperature inside the device at a constant level. As a result the reliability of operation and in extreme high or low temperatures.
Copyright © 2012. All rights reserved.

In general, we have added benefits are:
1. You do not have specific pulse scanning left and right by the operator in the study area
2. It is not necessary to move the probe horizontally above the ground
3. We can adjust to any slope on the ground
4. Only with micrometric movements of the wrist can find the center of the target,
to within less than 1 square meter.

TEST METHOD
There are two options.
1. Random area (customer's choice) do research and just walking certify that scan disc at the time. In this tough test (random testing ground and not) that no other machine can not have success OBMD-1. In this case the customer is required to accept filming of the show.
2 If the person is away from Athens, it is possible to bring it into contact with our client who is near him, to meet and learn first hand the successes and opportunities provided through the client.

I asked the price for Crypton and this is 560 Euros, that for me sounds much much shipper than other LRL. Quality looks very profesional and the videos shows very interesting performance.

Regards

Nelson

Old 10-17-2012, 05:07 AM
Guru

It's fraudulent. As I so often say, "Read the advertisement!"

If someone still wants it after having been warned that it's fraudulent, and even having read the advertisement themselves, the best punishment for such wanton wilfulness is for the person to buy it-- with their own money of course, not someone else's!

--Dave J.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:43 PM
Guru

Mmmm... yes but i have heard from a close friend that this are real LRL detectors and that realy works, so i think i will place an eye on this devices to see whats they realy can do, cause they are not Mineoro devices that don´t work has we expected.

Regards

Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post

If someone still wants it after having been warned that it's fraudulent, and even having read the advertisement themselves, the best punishment for such wanton wilfulness is for the person to buy it-- with their own money of course, not someone else's!

--Dave J.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Today i join this web site that shows a new LRL devices at avery low price for treasures hunters.
This is some of the text from this web site:

Pocket
There are thousands of treasure hunters worldwide, want to work and gain a long-distance detector.
Some want to use it purely out of curiosity, others because it would be more easy to detect a region with this type of machinery. Others because they want a low cost to be trained to detect in this type of devices, first decide to invest in a specialized device of this type with multiple monetary value.

Unfortunately the actual detectors distances (as our model OBMD-1)
is a lot more expensive for treasure hunters especially those involved purely for the hobby.
Others distances with multiple detectors price, unfortunately not deliver for the price available in the market.
For all you have designed our new crypton-pocket model that combines
Long distance detection compared to the size of
Detection only just old buried objects (gold, silver, copper) and alloys in averaged distances over 10 meters
Too small size.
Handmade exclusively by wood
PRICE PERFORMANCE ONE SIMPLE METAL DETECTOR
to be able to give every treasure hunter.

World premiere of our original photos and details
will be Friday, Oct. 19, 2012.

Launch the Market October 22, 2012.

Maximum production of 60 pieces per month.
This means that there will
strict order of delivery orders by priority

For more information contact us
info@crypton.com.gr
crypton.com.gr @ gmail.com
And the phone 6947-043604

PRINCIPLE
Probably the only detector distance and beyond, based on the alteration of output voltage, a specific infrared sensor MURATA, when the transducer is affected by particle / s with sufficient energy and "beat" the surface. It is much smaller than one source 1mR give this change in sensor output. To make this possible but requires the simultaneous emission of infrared radiation to space research in the area and even pulsed modulated at a certain frequency modulated AM.

In crypton OBMD-1 is of interest only direct conversion of the received energy at high voltage and the voltage used to determine the initial energy. To make this possible, however, making the sensor should be in total darkness and cover exclusively from neutral material. This is the main reason that the crypton OBMD-1 can not use plastic containers because it is ridiculous, but unfortunately real, making the infrared sensor is sensitive to static fields that create plastic surfaces that surround it.
This specificity of sensitivity to static generating plastic surfaces, we are forced to use only wood box, sealed off the light, resulting in the increase of cost and time of the assembly model. Also another big advantage of wood is maintaining the temperature inside the device at a constant level. As a result the reliability of operation and in extreme high or low temperatures.
Copyright © 2012. All rights reserved.

In general, we have added benefits are:
1. You do not have specific pulse scanning left and right by the operator in the study area
2. It is not necessary to move the probe horizontally above the ground
3. We can adjust to any slope on the ground
4. Only with micrometric movements of the wrist can find the center of the target,
to within less than 1 square meter.

TEST METHOD
There are two options.
1. Random area (customer's choice) do research and just walking certify that scan disc at the time. In this tough test (random testing ground and not) that no other machine can not have success OBMD-1. In this case the customer is required to accept filming of the show.
2 If the person is away from Athens, it is possible to bring it into contact with our client who is near him, to meet and learn first hand the successes and opportunities provided through the client.

I asked the price for Crypton and this is 560 Euros, that for me sounds much much shipper than other LRL. Quality looks very profesional and the videos shows very interesting performance.

Regards

Nelson

Ok,nice price for the new Crypton,lets see if is better than the other model OBMD-1...

I didnt found tests with the MINI CRYPTON in youtube .
Old 10-17-2012, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post

--Dave J.
For administrator
Dear sir. Your member "nickname dave j " publish this post
I think the best case is to baded this member, because, this member publish opinions your forum and that exposes you to us.
If you don't baded , we believe you are in favor of member feedback you and against whom disclosures and negative advertising.
Friday our site we have pics , price etc.
If you need more infos, we known, our partner Andreas is your member. You can ask him everything about new model "pocket"
Sincerely
Old 10-17-2012, 04:10 PM
Guru

I look forward to seeing the website, I'm confident that it will provide much more evidence of the fraudulent nature of the product.

I'm not opposed to people buying the thing. I say that anyone who reads this thread and the advertising who still wants one deserves to have one-- purchased with their own money, of course.

--Dave J.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Ok,nice price for the new Crypton,lets see if is better than the other model OBMD-1...

I didnt found tests with the MINI CRYPTON in youtube .
Cryfton OBMD-1 is a simple magnetic field detector from Andy Flind, nothing else.
I hope the mini Cryfton to be something good that REALLY work at least at 10...20m.
I am very curious to see a test between your PDK and this.

Regards
Old 10-17-2012, 08:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Cryfton OBMD-1 is a simple magnetic field detector from Andy Flind, nothing else.
I hope the mini Cryfton to be something good that REALLY work at least at 10...20m.

Regards
Hi Geo,
Are you aware that what you say is wrong?
I have seen photos of the inside of the Crypton sent by email, which show this is not a magnetic field detector, and not even an Andy Flynd circuit.
The Crypton is something much different electronically.
Maybe you should not believe the photos you see in the Greek forum that show what circuit board will be used in a future locator.
Think so?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-17-2012, 10:43 PM
Guru

Quote:

Regards
I dont know if PDK´s are better than Crypton ,however many objects and a little treasure was found with PDK-2 ,people who found belong to this forum.

Name:  156.png
Views: 6087
Size:  11.7 KB
Old 10-17-2012, 10:46 PM
Guru

Quote:

Regards
The mexican team are using both PDK-2 and Krypton OBMD-1 side by side, the PDK already pick some silver,the Krypton dont know...
Old 10-18-2012, 05:49 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Geo,
Are you aware that what you say is wrong?
I have seen photos of the inside of the Crypton sent by email, which show this is not a magnetic field detector, and not even an Andy Flynd circuit.
The Crypton is something much different electronically.
Maybe you should not believe the photos you see in the Greek forum that show what circuit board will be used in a future locator.
Think so?

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
Maybe you have seen photos from something else. Another friend who saw the Cryfton says that it is the pcb who attached at Greek forums where it is the Andy Flind MFD.

Regards
Old 10-18-2012, 06:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_P.
Maybe you have seen photos from something else. Another friend who saw the Cryfton says that it is the pcb who attached at Greek forums where it is the Andy Flind MFD.

Regards
Hi Geo,
How does this "Another friend" know what is inside the crypton?
Did he actually see the circuit board and transistors that are inside a working crypton?
Or is he simply guessing what he thinks is inside like you did?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-18-2012, 06:10 AM
Guru

Quote:
The mexican team are using both PDK-2 and Krypton OBMD-1 side by side, the PDK already pick some silver,the Krypton dont know...
Hi Morgan,
I have also read reports of the crypton detecting in Mexico.
From what I read, it appears that the crypton is a good locator, but they found some problems that have not been solved yet.
Maybe the new crypton mini will have all problems solved.
I will wait to see the field results from the crypton mini.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-18-2012, 04:00 PM
Guru

Hi guys

About this, i think is time to wait more about mini crypton, cause i also know what J_Player is saing below is correct.
Here in South America we are waiting to see more coments about this job of crypton.
Has i know this has something to do with Andreas circuits that was posted before on the forum and has we all know some devices today were inpired on this guy schematics.
Has i remember, there is a picture of Morgan job when he made his first pdk circuit on wires placed over Andreas schematics paper. So may be this is close to what we are thinking.
Unfortunally i haven´t read Andreas to ask more, but i trust on his job.

Regards

Nelson

Quote:
Hi Morgan,
From what I read, it appears that the crypton is a good locator, but they found some problems that have not been solved yet.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-18-2012, 05:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi guys

About this, i think is time to wait more about mini crypton, cause i also know what J_Player is saing below is correct.
Here in South America we are waiting to see more coments about this job of crypton.
Has i know this has something to do with Andreas circuits that was posted before on the forum and has we all know some devices today were inpired on this guy schematics.
Has i remember, there is a picture of Morgan job when he made his first pdk circuit on wires placed over Andreas schematics paper. So may be this is close to what we are thinking.

Regards

Nelson
WHAT?????? passive receiver and 555 for beep generator is schematic by Andreas????

Also can you remember me a schematic on this forum calculating by Andreas????.
Come on, you are a seriously man.
Old 10-18-2012, 05:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,
How does this "Another friend" know what is inside the crypton?
Did he actually see the circuit board and transistors that are inside a working crypton?
Or is he simply guessing what he thinks is inside like you did?

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
You took one photo from Crypton and you think that it is the right!!!!!
I don't think what is inside the Cryfton, because the constructor attached the pcb with components at a Greek forum, except if the Cryfton company is not a seriously company but a fraud.
My friend saw inside the Cryfton by puting it inside a X- ray machine.
But maybe...the photo that they sent to you is the right and all the other are fraud...

Regards
Attached Images

Old 10-18-2012, 05:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Morgan,

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi.
Andy Flind is dead.
So, what new schematic they put inside????

Regards
Old 10-18-2012, 09:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_P.
You took one photo from Crypton and you think that it is the right!!!!!
I don't think what is inside the Cryfton, because the constructor attached the pcb with components at a Greek forum, except if the Cryfton company is not a seriously company but a fraud.
My friend saw inside the Cryfton by puting it inside a X- ray machine.
But maybe...the photo that they sent to you is the right and all the other are fraud...

Regards
Hi Geo,
The photo you post is wrong.
This is a photo you found in the Greek forum that shows a circuit board people say will be in the Crypton before it was manufactured.
It is obvious that you copied your photo from the Greek forum before the Crypton was manufactured.
Your photo is NOT a photo of the circuit board that is used inside of a working Crypton locator.
Anyone who looks at the photos of the circuit board that is seen inside the Crypton can tell that it is much different than what you posted.
Maybe you should open a Crypton to see what is the real circuit instead of posting false photos that you guess is inside the Crypton.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-18-2012, 10:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,
The photo you post is wrong.
This is a photo you found in the Greek forum that shows a circuit board people say will be in the Crypton before it was manufactured.
It is obvious that you copied your photo from the Greek forum before the Crypton was manufactured.
Your photo is NOT a photo of the circuit board that is used inside of a working Crypton locator.
Anyone who looks at the photos of the circuit board that is seen inside the Crypton can tell that it is much different than what you posted.
Maybe you should open a Crypton to see what is the real circuit instead of posting false photos that you guess is inside the Crypton.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
Maybe you know more than the Cryfton constructors.
If so, then the Cryfton constructors are LIARS

Regards
Old 10-18-2012, 10:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi guys

Regards

Nelson
Hello

There is something you must know about PDK project.

Here you find the sequence :

Alonso (the inventor and designer of the PD )

Esteban (the designer of first PDK based on Alonsos PD passive receiver)

Andreas (modificate the Esteban´s PDK design)

Aft_20075 (modificate the Andreas PDK)

Geo (made is own version of PDK based on his knowledge)

Morgan (I made great modifications in the Aft PDK design)

So,what is the PDK-2 ? Is one modificated design of the Alonsos Passive Receiver,all this people work on it,each one develop something and UPGRADE the circuit.

The PD was bought in Paraguay where was tested and it was working there better than here,this is one good reason to believe that PDK´s work fine in your country.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:50 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hello

So,what is the PDK-2 ? Is one modificated design of the Alonsos Passive Receiver,all this people work on it,each one develop something and UPGRADE the circuit.

The PD was bought in Paraguay where was tested and it was working there better than here,this is one good reason to believe that PDK´s work fine in your country.

Hi.
Don't forget that the first PDK was mine.
When i came to Portugal the lrl that i had with me was a PDK with coil stimulator.
After it Esteban attached the schematic of PDK and how to put a oscillator as stimulator and ... etc ... etc....
Of course you are the person who made it known over all the world.

Regards
Old 10-19-2012, 07:05 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hello

Hi Morgan
I never give you more data , only small tip .
Regards.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:31 AM
Guru

Morgan
Remember I asked you about , how tune stimulator coil ??, you never give me reply
remember Morgan you said me ""why you don’t thanks from Geo"""
then I thanks form Geo ,I thanks only base on manner , but never Geo give me data
about LRL , only some pictures , thanks for nothing valuable data !!!!
Old 10-19-2012, 02:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hello

Hi Morgan,
This is an interesting discussion about the origins of the pistol detectors.
I remember watching the pistol detectors from the early development stages in this forum.

The first pistol detector we ever saw in the forum was the Mineoro DCH85, which became the basis for some other experimental and commercial developments.
Some time after 2006, Esteban began showing us photos of experimental modifications he made from the DCH85 and other Mineoro designs.
The tiny circuits he posted showed that his experiments contained many of the features found in the DCH85, as well as some of the recent PDK designs (See below).

Esteban microfilm circuits posted in 2007:

It wasn't long after that post when we saw the first posts for an experimental LRL made by Andreas, showing his Dillinger pistol with a high voltage Tesla coil.
While he was in contact with Esteban during this construction, the Dillinger was not related to the PD designs like we see in a DCH85 or more modern versions.
It was based on Russian circuitry from more than 50 years ago.
Then later that same year, we saw the release of the Iconos LRL, which looked suspiciously similar to the Mineoro DCH85, both in the physical design and the circuit design.

As time passed we saw a lot of experimental frequency generators and other LRLs in the forum, but nothing seemed to show any consistent results except for random stories of finding treasures.
All the commercial and experimental LRLs at that time had people who tried them, claiming they don't work.

It wasn't until the end of 2007 that Morgan showed some circuits inside an experimental pistol detector that Alonso built.
Looking at the circuit, it was noticeably different than the DCH85, but still had some key features that we find in a DCH85.
Possibly this pistol detector was an old prototype which seemed to work better than an actual DCH85.
This became the basis for a lot of experimental LRLs which used the exact same circuit, or modified versions.

As Morgan and others made more modifications, the circuit became simpler, and began to resemble the DCH85 more closely.
Today there are quite a few of these experimental PDs in Greece by various builders, as well as some unusual variants from Morgan in Portugal.
Of course, there is also the Tubedec in Brazil, which is essentially an exact copy of a Mineoro DCH85 put into a different housing.

But what about the Crypton?
Is this another pistol detector, or modified DCH85?
From what I have seen it is not.
It does not detect by the principles used in either the DCH85 or the more steamlined PDK models.
Nor does it perform the same as a PDK type pistol.
From what I can see, this is a design based on a different theory of detection than the theories believed by current PDK experimenters.
For this reason, it cannot be compared to a PDK or a DCH85, because the circuit does not work the same.
It appears the problems that were observed in early versions of the Crypton were related to a different kind of technology than the simple coil/sample/stimulator that PDK experimenters work with.
We can only wait to see if the new Crypton Mini has overcome these problems.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-19-2012, 07:43 PM
Guru

Hi J_P.
The "experimental LRL made by Andreas, showing his Dillinger pistol with a high voltage Tesla coil" is not a design from Andreas. It is a commercial lrl with name Positron, Andreas the only that he made is to reverse the schematic, nothing else.
Now about Cryfton... it is a Andy Flind MFD. About mini Cryfton... i don't know but this time i really want to see a real lrl