LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 07-08-2012, 10:03 AM

Default Elecroscope

Hello , I'm a new guy to the forum. Very interesting things here.

Does anyone know anything about the American made Elecroscope pistol detectors? I use a minelab xterra 705 , but was looking for something that can help save time in walking so much sweeping every square meter,and to scan hard to reach areas like bushes. Here is the link if someone can help me a little .

www.electroscopes.com

The Electroscopes seem to be the only ones with a reasonable price. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Old 07-08-2012, 12:00 PM
Guru

Welcome ,if your opinion is electroscope LRL , you can study carl report in geotech1 Website.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
Hello , I'm a new guy to the forum. Very interesting things here.

Does anyone know anything about the American made Elecroscope pistol detectors? I use a minelab xterra 705 , but was looking for something that can help save time in walking so much sweeping every square meter,and to scan hard to reach areas like bushes. Here is the link if someone can help me a little .

www.electroscopes.com

The Electroscopes seem to be the only ones with a reasonable price. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Read the reports here made by an electronics engineer and designer of metal detectors who took one apart:
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...pe20/index.dat

Also see here for more reports on various long range locators:
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...le=reports.dat

Also look here for more details and commentary about various long range locators and testing to see if they work:
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...&file=info.dat

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 07-09-2012, 08:20 AM

JP ,thank you for taking the time to post those links for me. They were a real eye opener.

I did look through the search button , but had not found those pages.

The obvious next question is, Is there a tool to scan large areas that has been proven to work? Should I look at something like ground penetrating radar?
Old 07-09-2012, 09:55 AM

I did find a Greek inventor who seems to be making some detectors which look and sound like the things that are being made on these forums . Here is the link

www.detektors.gr

www.detectors-ldr.gr is the english version
Old 07-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
JP ,thank you for taking the time to post those links for me. They were a real eye opener.

The obvious next question is, Is there a tool to scan large areas that has been proven to work? Should I look at something like ground penetrating radar?
Proven to work?
Nothing in this forum has been proven to work except for the VLF and PI metal detectors which LRL-users use when they are recovering treasures.

I have an LRL which appears to be a stick... a twig cut off a tree about 2 feet long.
When I go to the beach, I can point it down the shoreline parallel to the beach, and I can locate a lot of coins within a 5 degree angle.
I proved it works because every time I use it to point down the shoreline, I can take out my PI or VLF metal detector and go coin hunting down the same direction I pointed my stick.
Within a half mile, I always find at least one coin.

That proves my "Mr. Stick" LRL really works.
You can also find these same results if you cut off a twig from a tree.
Or you could spend thousands of dollars to buy an LRL and see the same results too.
The good part is the "Mr. Stick" LRL is it is guaranteed to perform as well as any Mineoro, Rangertell, or Dell Systems Omnitron in a scientific test for finding treasure.
See below:

Another place to look and learn about metal detecting is the Geotech forum... http://www.geotech1.com/forums/

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 07-09-2012, 11:28 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I did find a Greek inventor who seems to be making some detectors which look and sound like the things that are being made on these forums . Here is the link

www.detektors.gr

www.detectors-ldr.gr is the english version
It's a dowsing rod in disguise.
Complete rubbish.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:39 AM
Guru

Quote:

Hi nicholas,
On a more serious note, there are proven metal detecting machines which are used by treasure hunters to cover a large area.
These range from ground penetrating radar, magnetometers, and other sophisticated metal detectors.
Any of these tools can become expensive if you are looking for the best performance
But before you spend your money, you are wise to ask a few questions. For example:
What kind of treasure are you looking for? Is it a big stash of metal that might weigh a ton? or is it a tiny nugget the size of a grain of rice?
When you identify what you are looking for, then you can save yourself a lot of money by not buying the wrong equipment for finding the treasure you are hunting.
You will see there are 2-box metal detectors which can detect metal at a distance of 25 feet. But the metal needs to be pretty large, or this 2-box detector won't find it.
There are also PI detectors that can find tiny nuggets that few other detectors can find. But these same PI detectors will not find the cigar box full of coins buried 15 feet deep like the 2-box can.
From what you have told us so far, I am imagining you will need to make some surveys over plots of ground to find your treasure.
By this, I mean you will need to search in a grid pattern over a large area of ground with a deep-seeking detector of some sort.
But what kind of detector?
That depends on what you are looking to find.

The Geotech forum is full of engineers who can give you the best answers to covering a large area of ground to find your treasure.
Here is the place you are looking for: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 07-09-2012, 06:18 PM

Guys, thanks for steering me in the right direction. After this little seminar , I think I'll just get that NEL 15x17 inch coil for the xterra just to get a little more depth and hope something good turns up.

Now tell me that the nel coil is junk and Im changing hobbies tomorrow.

Thanks again
Old 07-10-2012, 02:25 PM
Guru

Quote:

Now tell me that the nel coil is junk and Im changing hobbies tomorrow.

Thanks again
Why to wait till tomorrow?
Old 07-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Why to wait till tomorrow?
Everyone needs time to cry a bit, and come to terms with the situation, before moving on.