LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-03-2012, 08:26 PM

Default one question

hi to all
The use of a signal amplifier and a frequency of 5 kHz to 220 ac of land with a high voltage inverter amps like the very foot of the brass wire is more efficient?
Attached Images

Old 01-03-2012, 09:06 PM
Guru

If the generator signal is sinus then you can connect a simple transformer 12V/220V.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
If the generator signal is sinus then you can connect a simple transformer 12V/220V.
tank you dear geo
IC 555 and a square wave that is generated can not be done?
Why sine wave?
Why not square and triangular?

Please help me to introduce signal generator output is connected to a circuit that I could do it and it would convert to 220v?
Old 01-04-2012, 06:26 AM
Guru

With square signal to transformer it gives at output a signal with full distortion and a lot of harmonics, but we need only one frequency.
555 can't drive directly a transformer. You must connect an amplifier between them.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
With square signal to transformer it gives at output a signal with full distortion and a lot of harmonics, but we need only one frequency.
555 can't drive directly a transformer. You must connect an amplifier between them.
If you want 220v you may find this voltage from a spare alternator from a car. If you remove the voltage regulator and connect the spare alternator to a small engine or to your car engine, then you can set the engine speed to become high enough to develop over 200v. The resulting power will be 3 phase sine wave with more than enough amperage for ground probes. But you will need 3 ground probes... for the 3 phases. A fourth probe connected to the ground of the alternator frame is optional.
The same alternator can be used for single phase by using only two of the 3 terminals for ground probes.

It may be easier to build a bracket to mount this spare alternator to your car than to build the electronics to make a transformer and amplifier and power supply for 220 volts.
I once made this kind of alternator connected to a lawn mower engine to generate power to run a power saw in a place where there is no power.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
If you want 220v you may find this voltage from a spare alternator from a car. If you remove the voltage regulator and connect the spare alternator to a small engine or to your car engine, then you can set the engine speed to become high enough to develop over 200v. The resulting power will be 3 phase sine wave with more than enough amperage for ground probes. But you will need 3 ground probes... for the 3 phases. A fourth probe connected to the ground of the alternator frame is optional.
The same alternator can be used for single phase by using only two of the 3 terminals for ground probes.

It may be easier to build a bracket to mount this spare alternator to your car than to build the electronics to make a transformer and amplifier and power supply for 220 volts.
I once made this kind of alternator connected to a lawn mower engine to generate power to run a power saw in a place where there is no power.

Best wishes,
J_P
If you short the regulator then alternator gives 70V not 200V.
Indeed is an original way of creating molecular frequencies. I Believe that deserve a prize for you

Regards
Old 01-04-2012, 08:54 PM

Please help to question the image
Attached Images

Old 01-04-2012, 09:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
If you short the regulator then alternator gives 70V not 200V.
Indeed is an original way of creating molecular frequencies. I Believe that deserve a prize for you

Regards
You are wrong geo,
First, I did not short the regulator. I removed it. I used a simple resistive supply circuit to adjust the field current.
I was running a steady 130 volts AC with no regulator by adjusting the engine rpm of a lawnmower engine.
I was able to find more than 200 volts when I increased the engine speed.
You cannot know this unless you also take a spare Lincoln automotive alternator and remove the voltage regulator, and set it up on a pulley connected to a lawnmower engine, then adjust the speed.
If you do this, then you will see you can get more than 200 volts by adjusting the engine speed. I was able to get plenty of amperage to run a small power saw.
I had no need for an inverter or amplifiers to make AC power.
But if this is not enough voltage, you can also connect a transformer to increase the voltage to any amount that you want.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-05-2012, 05:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
You are wrong geo,
First, I did not short the regulator. I removed it. I used a simple resistive supply circuit to adjust the field current.
I was running a steady 130 volts AC with no regulator by adjusting the engine rpm of a lawnmower engine.
I was able to find more than 200 volts when I increased the engine speed.
You cannot know this unless you also take a spare Lincoln automotive alternator and remove the voltage regulator, and set it up on a pulley connected to a lawnmower engine, then adjust the speed.
If you do this, then you will see you can get more than 200 volts by adjusting the engine speed. I was able to get plenty of amperage to run a small power saw.
I had no need for an inverter or amplifiers to make AC power.
But if this is not enough voltage, you can also connect a transformer to increase the voltage to any amount that you want.

Best wishes,
J_P
I played with the alternators 30 years ago (how rapidly pass). Should remove the regulator and bridge the D with Df in order to send the output voltage to the stimulation. When stimulation reaches saturation, then takes the maximum output of which is about 70 V. I did not try to connect the output of generator with the earth

Regards
Old 01-05-2012, 05:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack View Post
Try to connect a 9V battery to handles of Lrods. Many people say that it works (gives more sensitivity).
I did not try it.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:04 AM
Guru

Quote:
I played with the alternators 30 years ago (how rapidly pass). Should remove the regulator and bridge the D with Df in order to send the output voltage to the stimulation. When stimulation reaches saturation, then takes the maximum output of which is about 70 V. I did not try to connect the output of generator with the earth

Regards
Maybe you did not use the alternator from an old vintage Lincoln automobile either.
This is not the ordinary alternator to make average power for a normal sized car, and the field winding was not connected to an ordinary 12 volt battery.
But even if you use the alternator from a small car, you can still produce more clean AC power than you will find from a portable battery with inverter and amplifiers.

Today it is no longer necessary to use an alternator because there are small generators that you can carry with your hand to make easy 110 or 220v AC power .

Best wishes,
J_P
Attached Images

Old 01-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Jack,
I am worried, is mesy69 allright ?
I miss HER already
Old 01-06-2012, 01:03 AM
Guru

Quote:
Try to connect a 9V battery to handles of Lrods. Many people say that it works (gives more sensitivity).
I did not try it.
yes,you already try it,remember the dowsing Rod you try here? it works with voltage, inside the Rod there is batteries.And to my surprise you pinpoint the GOLD medalion even before i tell you the place where is buried...
Old 01-06-2012, 01:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Jack,
I am worried, is mesy69 allright ?
I miss HER already
We all miss her. Probably she is fresh married to Crazy Dowser.
Old 01-06-2012, 05:01 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
yes,you already try it,remember the dowsing Rod you try here? it works with voltage, inside the Rod there is batteries.And to my surprise you pinpoint the GOLD medalion even before i tell you the place where is buried...
Yes, i remember. It was a good experiance. The bad point is that there was nobody sceptic there to see if the Lrods works (if you don't know the hidden target) or No.

Regards
Old 01-06-2012, 05:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
We all miss her. Probably she is fresh married to Crazy Dowser.
You are a bad boy
Old 01-06-2012, 05:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
Yes, i remember. It was a good experiance. The bad point is that there was nobody sceptic there to see if the Lrods works (if you don't know the hidden target) or No.

Regards
Skeptic will believe if you can tell which of the 10 paper plates the silver coin is hidden under 7 times after making 10 trials.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-06-2012, 06:15 AM

Quote:
hi to all
The use of a signal amplifier and a frequency of 5 kHz to 220 ac of land with a high voltage inverter amps like the very foot of the brass wire is more efficient?
this is my first post here, but i know you very well, and know this schematic, you are mesy64 , and this schematic is from a persian forum!!!
frequency is 5khz but voltage is 350 volt!!! not 200 volt!!
Old 01-06-2012, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usta View Post
you are mesy64 ,

There are very interesting and you're likely to be the Iranian.Iranian friends also in this forum, I like the features of your property.One of them was mesy64.It was his idea of.
Montana Jack I am from South Africa.Iranian's too early to judge
Old 01-06-2012, 08:13 AM
Guru

Quote:

There are very interesting and you're likely to be the Iranian.Iranian friends also in this forum, I like the features of your property.One of them was mesy64.It was his idea of.
Sorry jack, you speak English with Persian accent not South-african.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:04 AM

Quote:

jack, or better to say mesy64, you are iranian!! not from south-african!!
south african people can't understand persion language!!!!
this is your email address: baharr_eshgh_69@yahoo.com !! this is persian language that mean is Spring Love 69 !!
and this is your phone number: +989117718735 !!
yes i am iranian too, but i don't say i am from south-african!!
BTW, you are meysam or mesy64 from iran!
best regards
usta
Attached Images

Old 01-07-2012, 05:52 AM
Guru

Quote:
Skeptic will believe if you can tell which of the 10 paper plates the silver coin is hidden under 7 times after making 10 trials.

Best wishes,
J_P
No need to prove anything. I found the medal using Lrod with the presence of Morgan, would not do it constantly.

Regards
Old 01-07-2012, 08:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
No need to prove anything. I found the medal using Lrod with the presence of Morgan, would not do it constantly.

Regards
Hi Geo,
You have no need to prove anything?
Then you really don't need to say it is a bad point that no skeptic was there to see the Lrods works.
Read your words:
Quote:

Regards
If you really don't need to prove anything, then why do you say it is a bad point that there was nobody skeptic watching to see if the Lrods works?

For me, I don't care if you can locate things with your L-rod or not.
But I do not believe you can locate successfully to tell which of 10 paper plates the target is hidden under 7 times after making 10 trials when a skeptic is watching you.
I think you can do this only when no skeptic is watching.
But I will believe if I see you do it.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,
You have no need to prove anything?
Then you really don't need to say it is a bad point that no skeptic was there to see the Lrods works.
Read your words:
If you really don't need to prove anything, then why do you say it is a bad point that there was nobody skeptic watching to see if the Lrods works?

For me, I don't care if you can locate things with your L-rod or not.
But I do not believe you can locate successfully to tell which of 10 paper plates the target is hidden under 7 times after making 10 trials when a skeptic is watching you.
I think you can do this only when no skeptic is watching.
But I will believe if I see you do it.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hahahha... Hi J_P.
We say the same things, why you don't understand me????
You want to see it so to believe...
We agree.... this is the reason that i wrote ""The bad point is that there was nobody sceptic there to see if the Lrods works (if you don't know the hidden target) or No"". It was special for you

Regards
Old 01-07-2012, 12:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hahahha... Hi J_P.
We say the same things, why you don't understand me????
You want to see it so to believe...
We agree.... this is the reason that i wrote ""The bad point is that there was nobody sceptic there to see if the Lrods works (if you don't know the hidden target) or No"". It was special for you

Regards
The reason I don't understand is because you are translating some Greek ideas to English, and the meaning is not the same.
In English, detecting 7 targets hidden under plates does not mean the same as detecting a single medal hidden in Morgan's test area.
But in Greek detecting 7 targets hidden under plates means the same as detecting a single medal hidden in Morgan's test area.

Best wishes,
J_P