LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 11-08-2011, 10:40 PM

Default Mineoro website

http://www.mineoro.com.br/detectores-para-ouro.php

Just happened on this site while looking for something else.

Monolith
Old 11-09-2011, 08:12 AM

Another LRL fraud and LRL scammer.

Don't buy anything from this company or it's non-working products.

They are wallet miners.

They are targetting and detecting your wallet.

Aziz
Old 11-09-2011, 01:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
Another LRL fraud and LRL scammer.

Don't buy anything from this company or it's non-working products.

They are wallet miners.

They are targetting and detecting your wallet.

Aziz
I already was in the MINEORO factory in Garopaba,a nice place to make holydays...

They need to make some LRL that realy works !

Name:  Garopaba Mineoro.jpg
Views: 7990
Size:  86.5 KB
Old 11-09-2011, 02:47 PM
Guru

We all love mineoro!
Attached Images

Old 11-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
We all love mineoro!
This is not the best MINEORO propaganda...

Old 11-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
We all love mineoro!
About Mineoro i can say,the circuits they use in LRL devices in theory can locate the gold long distance,but when the client buy one MINEORO not find nothing out from the factory.

Nobody understand why. Becouse they are scam?
Lets see,if Esteban modify the old MINEORO DCH85,he can make it locate the gold as LRL,this hapens becouse mineoro factory not interested to sell 100% functional units, guess why...
Old 11-27-2011, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
About Mineoro i can say,the circuits they use in LRL devices in theory can locate the gold long distance,but when the client buy one MINEORO not find nothing out from the factory.

Nobody understand why. Becouse they are scam?
Lets see,if Esteban modify the old MINEORO DCH85,he can make it locate the gold as LRL,this hapens becouse mineoro factory not interested to sell 100% functional units, guess why...
Just been looking at some of the Mineoro You Tube videos, and I must confess that they look very convincing to me, especially this one on the sandy beach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0A91vuNNwQ&feature=related

This is fresh gold at a depth of about 1.5 meters.

Don’t try and tell me they buried it there before hand.

There are quite a few videos of the Mineoro in operation that look very convincing if you look for them.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIJ View Post
Just been looking at some of the Mineoro You Tube videos, and I must confess that they look very convincing to me, especially this one on the sandy beach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0A91vuNNwQ&feature=related

This is fresh gold at a depth of about 1.5 meters.

Don’t try and tell me they buried it there before hand.

There are quite a few videos of the Mineoro in operation that look very convincing if you look for them.
Hi MIJ,
There is an even more convincing Mineoro video where Alonso and his helpers travel to France to demonstrate the FG90 in a live treasure hunt.
But after Alonso leaves, nobody seems to get the results from the same locator they showed on the video.
It seems very strange that after Alonso leaves the FG90 begins to show the poor performance exactly as Morgan has been telling us.
Some forum members believe there are some very strange circumstances associated with the Mineoro videos.
We see posts where people speculate the Mineoro people used tricks such as hidden transmitters, and droping jewelry items into the hole where they stop to dig.

Even one of the French people who were present at the demonstration where Alonso made the video sent an email:
"Few month ago, M.Alonso and Mrs.Patricia came in France to see me and present new FG90.
We had very interesting results and found several small gold targets!

After that, I tried to use FG90 by my self, but for the moment, I'm not able to find anything good.
I must keep on training... "

Before you send your money to Mineoro, be sure to see the Mineoro treasure hunt video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmV7dfQKPOw
And be sure to read here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=17822

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-27-2011, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi MIJ,
There is an even more convincing Mineoro video where Alonso and his helpers travel to France to demonstrate the FG90 in a live treasure hunt.
But after Alonso leaves, nobody seems to get the results from the same locator they showed on the video.
It seems very strange that after Alonso leaves the FG90 begins to show the poor performance exactly as Morgan has been telling us.
Some forum members believe there are some very strange circumstances associated with the Mineoro videos.
We see posts where people speculate the Mineoro people used tricks such as hidden transmitters, and droping jewelry items into the hole where they stop to dig.

Even one of the French people who were present at the demonstration where Alonso made the video sent an email:
"Few month ago, M.Alonso and Mrs.Patricia came in France to see me and present new FG90.
We had very interesting results and found several small gold targets!

After that, I tried to use FG90 by my self, but for the moment, I'm not able to find anything good.
I must keep on training... "

Before you send your money to Mineoro, be sure to see the Mineoro treasure hunt video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmV7dfQKPOw
And be sure to read here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=17822

Best wishes,
J_P
Thanks J P

Yes I have seen the other videos thanks, and I see all the posts from disappointed Mineoro owners.

It appears that no one has found any precious metals unless Mr Alonso is actually there I gather, “Seems very strange indeed”

Have you seen any other videos of owners actually digging up a good find with a Mineoro?

And what is the gismo with the antenna he uses for detecting depth of target, is it a mini transmitter or receiver?

Sorry you can see “I’m no electronics expert”

Regards
Old 11-27-2011, 07:30 PM
Guru

Also i can't understand who is the rule of the small telescopic antenna. Sure it help him to pinpoint the target but How???.
Yet i believe that Mineoro can locate big treasure from some meters far but not a small ring from 10 or 20m. It is a very simple passive receiver...

Regards
Old 11-27-2011, 07:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Thanks J P

Yes I have seen the other videos thanks, and I see all the posts from disappointed Mineoro owners.

It appears that no one has found any precious metals unless Mr Alonso is actually there I gather, “Seems very strange indeed”

Have you seen any other videos of owners actually digging up a good find with a Mineoro?

And what is the gismo with the antenna he uses for detecting depth of target, is it a mini transmitter or receiver?

Regards
No problem,i will take with me my mineoro DC2008 to UK and you can try there,realy desapointing device...
Old 11-28-2011, 12:10 AM
Guru

The fact that the mineoro includes a small uhf receiver (or was it a tx?) is higly suspicious.Is the antenna tuned to uhf ?
Are the rings that are "found", resonnant to uhf ?
Old 11-28-2011, 12:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
The fact that the mineoro includes a small uhf receiver (or was it a tx?) is higly suspicious.Is the antenna tuned to uhf ?
MINEORO DC2008 is the one who can find something but anyway it need special atmosferic conditions,i think it was Hung who told his friend found some gold rings with mineoro,is a lucky one ;-)
Old 11-28-2011, 12:38 AM
Guru

Quote:
MINEORO DC2008 is the one who can find something but anyway it need special atmosferic conditions,i think it was Hung who told his friend found some gold rings with mineoro,is a lucky one ;-)
anyway he need to find a lot of gold rings to pay the mineoro cost, 8000 $$$$ dollar
i stay with my DC2008,it was two years of work saving money to buy this useless device.
I can stay with this mineoro to make tests and until now locating small gold is impossible with mineoro,maybe in Brazil is possible,but it seems our friend Gaucho no lucky with his FG90,he is from Brazil...
Old 11-28-2011, 12:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
anyway he need to find a lot of gold rings to pay the mineoro cost, 8000 $$$$ dollar
i stay with my DC2008,it was two years of work saving money to buy this useless device.
I can stay with this mineoro to make tests and until now locating small gold is impossible with mineoro,maybe in Brazil is possible,but it seems our friend Gaucho no lucky with his FG90,he is from Brazil...
I see in Youtube they open big hole where the FG90 make some beeps,but after all,its a empty hole...
I realy dont understand why MINEORO cant find small targets,alonso is the boss now and he knows how to build one good LRL.
BIG MISTERY
Old 11-28-2011, 04:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
No!!!
The UHF Tx that uses the MC145026 encoder is used to transfer the beeps at wireless headphones
Old 11-28-2011, 04:47 AM
Guru

Quote:
A very simple passive receiver(Mineoro) can not locate small targets from big distance.
In general words it is better to make a pistol with the passive receiver of Alonso.
Old 11-28-2011, 07:31 AM
Guru

Quote:
Thanks J P

Regards
Hi MIJ,
According to the factory literature and propaganda, the gizmo detecting the depth of the target is the "center & deep" accessory.
This is used to determine the depth of the buried object.
It has no active parts in it. It has only some parts that roughly resemble an antenna stuck into a plastic sprinkler pipe:

Here is what the inventor at the factory for the center & deep gizmo said about it in an email:
When moving the Center & Deep, it generates a ionic/electrostatic field, first by the movement, then by the substance generator of ions inside the Center & Deep chamber.
The movement generates a “crash” , as explained before.
This phenomenom just occurs when you have already found a target and there is an existent field around the buried object.
For this phenomenom to occurs it is not necessary to supply any tension to the Center and Deep. It uses part of the energy which is in the located field.

Read the full email here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...0941#post40941

The center & deep gizmo is thought to act as an antenna which helps to find a point on the ground that will tell how deep the object is buried.
By locating a beeping zone on the ground, they say the offset distance from the center of the target will tell the depth.
See here for details: http://www.mineoro.com/guides/guideFg80.php#item8

The links I gave are not considered factual science information, but they are what the people who make Mineoro equipment say.
Some people think the personal versions of the locators and the "center & deep" accessory used by factory people during demonstrations is modified to be different than the one you can buy.
I have heard opinions that they only sell the de-tuned versions of their locators.
I also heard opinions that their demonstration equipment has extra radio transmitters and receiver circuits added in places where they don't exist in the consumer models.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-28-2011, 01:57 PM

I wonder if Morgan or any one else hear has built a “Centre & deep" accessory.

As I doesn’t look too complicated to build and would be a useful tool to know how deep a target is, especially in some of the areas that I go searching in where we have chalk and flint down lands, the last thing you would want to do is try digging three ft holes every where?

Also a useful tool to experiment with, as supposedly it generates an ionic/electrostatic field.
Old 11-28-2011, 02:34 PM
Guru

Quote:

As I doesn’t look too complicated to build and would be a useful tool to know how deep a target is, especially in some of the areas that I go searching in where we have chalk and flint down lands, the last thing you would want to do is try digging three ft holes every where?

Also a useful tool to experiment with, as supposedly it generates an ionic/electrostatic field.
Hi MIJ,
Nobody here agrees this gizmo generates an ionic/electrostatic field.
This is only propaganda issued from the factory which perhaps hung believes.
From what I can see this antenna does not do anything more than an ice pick does when you move it around the ground.
I can imagine that it would act as a passive antenna element to interfere with certain RF transmissions.
It also capable of distorting the atmospheric electric field when held by someone standing on the ground.
Since Mineoro equipment is known to contain broadband receivers, we could expect that this gizmo, (or an ice pick or a coat hanger wire) could influence the Mineoro receiver operation.
If it really does tell the depth of a buried object, then I would think it has some useful function.
But I haven't seen anything to convince me.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-28-2011, 10:56 PM
Guru

Quote:

I try the mineoro center &deep in my PDK´s,and no results...
Old 11-29-2011, 05:57 PM

I think this is scandalous that Mineoro have got away with these fraudulent products, if this is true that no one has had any success using one these detectors?

Surly they would at least send a company representative out to help sort out any problems that there customers where having with using the units, especially If they where not performing the way they are advertised to.

Do you know of any one contacting a solicitor to send a letter of complaint or contacting the office of trading standards?

Has anyone requested a refund?
Old 11-29-2011, 09:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
I think this is scandalous that Mineoro have got away with these fraudulent products, if this is true that no one has had any success using one these detectors?

Surly they would at least send a company representative out to help sort out any problems that there customers where having with using the units, especially If they where not performing the way they are advertised to.

Do you know of any one contacting a solicitor to send a letter of complaint or contacting the office of trading standards?

Has anyone requested a refund?
Hi MIJ,
Some people say they had success with Mineoro products.
I believe takhslambos in Greece has reported some success, and hung reports great success from Brazil with his Mineoro products.
There are no doubt a few other people who say they get some good results, but most people report poor detection or no detection.

What happens to people who complain is sad.
They generally do not get any help from the factory in Brazil.
Of course, there are exceptions.
hung can easily get help when he wants it.
He has made many forum posts talking about his long telephone conversations and visits with the owner of the Mineoro factory.
He explained that he lives in Brazil, within driving range to the factory, and knows the people who work there.
But aside from hung's reports, the customer service does not seem very good.

There are some very sad stories that you can read here about dealings with Mineoro.
Neronc in Belgium sent his money and received a non-working FG-80 from Mineoro.
After a long ordeal he did not get a working locator or get his money back.
The Mineoro factory never even answered his emails.
neronc's final comments after 7 months dealing with Mineoro problems are found here:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...0315#post50315

The events which led up to his plight, are even sadder.
You can read about it here where hung was telling how wonderful his new FG-80 is:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11899

If you are serious about buying a long range locator you need to read every post in this thread.
As you read down pay attention to michael and neronc's posts.
You will see that michael decides to order an FG-80 after listening to hung's posts, even when everyone else was warning him not to...
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...6672#post46672

You will see how michael became convinced to buy a non-working LRL against everyone's warnings.
And you will see what kinds of forum posts convinced him he should order this LRL.
This is why he could not understand when neronc was trying to sell his FG-80 later in that thread.
By the time you get to the end You will see that Kev asks hung how much the Mineoro factory is paying him...
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...7308#post47308

The story of michael and neronc's FG-80s continues later when Carl-NC makes his own independent test of an FG-80 here:
www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12226

Read every post in this thread too. Be sure to read every word by Carl-NC, michael, and neronc.
And look at what hung says when he sees michael and neronc slowly become disillusioned as they discover Carl-NC was right.
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...0278#post50278

I don't know neronc, but it is heartbreaking to read what happened to him.
I know michael is a good man and very trusting.
He never deserved to get led into buying that non-working piece of crap.

Later, in 2009 Michael described the performance of his old FG-80 in retrospect:
"Dear J_P about mineoros; I personally had one FG80 and used it for about one year in many of hot areas from treasure standpoint ;no result.
I even had used it near my latest treasure locations where we were strongly suspect of treasure existence.
The locations we at last found them by MDL and also tested PD there successfully.
FG80 never beeped there, remained silent. I never claimed it really works".

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...6118#post96118

My advice to anyone who wants to buy a long range locator is to never spend any money at all until after you actually test it in your own hands in the locations where you want to go treasure hunting.
Make sure it is working for you, and you are satisfied in the performance before you spend any money.
Do not imagine it will work ok unless you already watched it work when you used it in a real treasure hunting scenario to recover treasure.
If you are convinced that it is helping you to find treasure, then buy it.

But NEVER trust a factory demonstration no matter how convincing it may seem.
See what happened to Connie who trusted a demonstration put on at the Mineoro factory:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...6087#post96087

Morgan was at the factory at the same time Connie was. See what Morgan said about this demonstration:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...080#post128080

This is why I say test it out where you go hunting first, without any factory people around.
See if you feel like it is helping you to find treasure before you buy it.
If the seller won't let you try it first, then pass it up.
Make sure you see it find a few buried treasures that you recover all on your own.
Making detections is not good enough proof... dig up the treasure and hold it in your hand to convince yourself you found something.
You should be able to test out an LRL same as you can test out a conventional metal detector before buying.
Even if you need to leave a deposit or pay a rental fee to try it, this is better than spending over 5000 euros and getting stuck with a non-working piece of crap.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-30-2011, 05:38 AM
Guru

Maybe the prototype LRL that Mineoro make the tests it works, Maybe Mineoro don't like to give out LRL who works.....
Old 11-30-2011, 09:37 AM
Guru

Default center and deep

I think that so :
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: txt OKU.txt (4.4 KB, 1628 views)