LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-27-2011, 07:34 AM
Guru

Talking Montauk Illusions

Dear LRL-Pro-Defenders and "LRL-detector-works-claimers":

This is a really interresting topic but what I miss is real engineering and reprovable, reproducable work and tests!

As a child I read stuff about the so called Philadelphia - and Montauk Project. Very fascinating stories, indeed!

With some tesla coils and heavy generators, in fact strong EM-fields manipulating the time-space continuum and travel through time.

I also did read a book from Ernst Meckelburg "Visitors from the future", I read Charles Berlitz' "Biggest unbelievable secrets" and books about parapsychology.

But I also had my first electronical experimental box and built real working radios with 10 years.

So what is this LRL about?
Is it entertainment, is it an illusion, is it time wasting, is it "keeping the mythos alive", is it peaking in the dark, experimenting without any knowledge where to start or is is just evil money making and playing with the hopes and dreams of naive treasure-hunters?

What is happening in this forum?

Since almost 1,5 years I haven't seen any reliable recreatable tests or schematics. Where are those?

Electronical circuits are one of the most recreatable and reliable scientific proven stuff that exists. Billions of TVs, DVD Players, mobile phones, satellites TV and thousand other things that are working!

How can anyone dare to draw electronical scientific work into the mud and dirt by "sensational claims" like time travelling and long range gold detection? This is the wrong area. Those guys shall move on to the paranormal or religious sphere with its hogus and bogus but if they really want to work with technic that is controllable and testable, they will get into very VERY BIG problems.

And I personally don't expect to find any real technical info here that's why I don't waste any more time with this forum. Now and then I will check it if the situation has changed and the involved guys here FINALLY start to work real scientific but I don't believe this will ever happen.

So perhaps you really should extend the ridiculous work here by Montauk treasure hunting machine!! At least it would be much more entertaining than those stupid LRL not working schematics and not repeatable field tests here!

A time travel metal detector with anti gravitation would be the solution. Including beaming like on the Enterprise and invisibility shield, too. Have fun!
Old 08-27-2011, 11:53 AM
Guru

Very correct post dear Funfinder, thanks.

But here we touch something like religious question and cannot expect reasonable echoes.
Old 08-28-2011, 02:46 AM
Guru

Default LRL experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
Dear LRL-Pro-Defenders and "LRL-detector-works-claimers":

This is a really interresting topic but what I miss is real engineering and reprovable, reproducable work and tests!

As a child I read stuff about the so called Philadelphia - and Montauk Project. Very fascinating stories, indeed!

With some tesla coils and heavy generators, in fact strong EM-fields manipulating the time-space continuum and travel through time.

I also did read a book from Ernst Meckelburg "Visitors from the future", I read Charles Berlitz' "Biggest unbelievable secrets" and books about parapsychology.

But I also had my first electronical experimental box and built real working radios with 10 years.

So what is this LRL about?
Is it entertainment, is it an illusion, is it time wasting, is it "keeping the mythos alive", is it peaking in the dark, experimenting without any knowledge where to start or is is just evil money making and playing with the hopes and dreams of naive treasure-hunters?

What is happening in this forum?

Since almost 1,5 years I haven't seen any reliable recreatable tests or schematics. Where are those?

Electronical circuits are one of the most recreatable and reliable scientific proven stuff that exists. Billions of TVs, DVD Players, mobile phones, satellites TV and thousand other things that are working!

How can anyone dare to draw electronical scientific work into the mud and dirt by "sensational claims" like time travelling and long range gold detection? This is the wrong area. Those guys shall move on to the paranormal or religious sphere with its hogus and bogus but if they really want to work with technic that is controllable and testable, they will get into very VERY BIG problems.

And I personally don't expect to find any real technical info here that's why I don't waste any more time with this forum. Now and then I will check it if the situation has changed and the involved guys here FINALLY start to work real scientific but I don't believe this will ever happen.

So perhaps you really should extend the ridiculous work here by Montauk treasure hunting machine!! At least it would be much more entertaining than those stupid LRL not working schematics and not repeatable field tests here!

A time travel metal detector with anti gravitation would be the solution. Including beaming like on the Enterprise and invisibility shield, too. Have fun!
Well,i see you to the skeptics side.

Want a proof that exist LRL´s ?

Maybe we meet very soon in Germany,and you will have oportunity to tell in this forum your experience. Of course my intention is searching nazi treasures buried during WW II,do you have some clues?
We can meet in Bavaria region,i hope to have some holidays to visit Germany again.I will let you know.
Old 08-28-2011, 07:34 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Very correct post dear Funfinder, thanks.

But here we touch something like religious question and cannot expect reasonable echoes.
Please explain me what do you think is a religious question with LRL?
Religious is getting prophetic visions and human-esoteric is getting info by clairvoyance.

Religions exists because people want to have a better life with the help of some sort of gods. We know to what this has leaded, human sacrifes, bloody religious wars and condemning "false" believes while others thinks they believe the right stuff. However without any proofs, but they don't care, it's tradition, it's the social network structure and it feels so fine because it defends the fear of death - 'cause for shure there will be an eternal life after death...

If LRL would be religious you could make a deal with the devil like Dr. Faustus from Goethe (you know this smart but also somekind crazy poet) to get a demon that will show you where the treasures are hidden. No, it is not religious and it has nothing to do with paranomal sensing even if some guys that claim they have the gift of "dowsing talent" will tell it.

It is pure electronical science and nothing else. Current flows through a wire of metal. Period. Billions x Billions times reprovable! And as long as LRLs use wires or PCBs that act like wires those have to OBEY the rules of science and shall not believe into fantasy projections!

However I know that wonders really exists but those are founded on "love attraction". Because nothing in this world can be absolutly apart and if things shall be together there is a special "unbelievable" force that draws them together. I don't believe nothing without hard facts but this is really the truth and I have had hundreds if not thousands such encounters. Read the stories about "library angels" where some people find hidden information stuff sometimes unbelievable fast. This is no joke!

However this forum is based on electronics and therefore we should get practical and useful information without any esoterical topics.

Or is anybody here that wants the help of astrologers to find hidden treasures? No, that's shure. Persons that are able in real working dowsing may exist or not, but if so that's a paranatural sense and has nothing to do with electronics at all.

We don't need any story-tellers to fill up this forum because there does not exist even the simplest basic detection circuits to find a LRL object at even 1m.

This forum is located in the USA with free speech but perhaps there are some secret societies that does not want such information is spread to the public. No, I don't think so, because otherwise companies like Mineoro or OKM couldn't freely distribute there LRLs worldwide. And they're based on the same not really reliable working "electronical-concept".

How it would be if we start with the simplest basics?

We have already electronically experienced guys here that own such LRLs. This are machines that are not too complicated and it should be possible to find out very easily what is working or not. As example the sound chip will create some kHz frequencies to feed the speeker. And there also is a circuit that gets feeded by the "Long Range Object" if this may be real possible.

Who can tell me even the simplest electronical LRL basics???
Old 08-28-2011, 07:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Well,i see you to the skeptics side.

Want a proof that exist LRL´s ?

Maybe we meet very soon in Germany,and you will have oportunity to tell in this forum your experience. Of course my intention is searching nazi treasures buried during WW II,do you have some clues?
We can meet in Bavaria region,i hope to have some holidays to visit Germany again.I will let you know.
Thanks for your answer.

And nice offer because I live very close where they say some of the Nazi Gold and treasures seems to be still hidden and I could lead you to the exact location from ca. 1 km distance and I have a good friend that searched there very often already.

You may pm me about your travel and treasure hunting plans in the future.

No, I'm not on the skeptical side - because sceptizism just is a wrong attitude like fast and easy believing everything.

I want to recognise the things as they really are and concerning LRL and other electronical "experiments" I'm missing crucial and sense making information.

Morgan, you know we always worked together on the right side to get real working LRL. I'm happy if you have achieved finally this goal.

I know you had big problems finding hidden ship-wracks with the Mineoro, you couldn't locate them at all. So the situation now has changed?

Btw. I will tell you a much better place to prove your LRL really works:

The medieval gold mines in the Tauern Mountains, Austria, Salzburg.
Because compared to the Nazi Gold locations it is absolutly shure that there is gold and it is not hidden in iron or wooden chests. And it's very old. I could grab this gold easily with my usual MDs but you have to climb up to around 2500 meters above seaside and I had more important things to do first. This is also no joke! For relaxing holiday you can visit the little town "Heiligenblut" near the highest austrian mountain, the Grosglockner, getting gold in the rivers.

However the first thing is to have a real testing area to show the LRL works and no "so called Nazi Gold treasure places" that may exist or may not exist. Otherwise someone can say afterward that the LRL didn't worked because there was no Gold hidden and this would be a very cheap excuse. Perhaps you also have some old goldmines near the place where you live. If your LRL really works you may be able to detect the veins from km or miles away and believe me the mines couldn't have been completly exploited.

I really wish you all of my best luck to make progresses concerning real working LRL! But I will recognise it with open and critical eyes.
Old 08-28-2011, 08:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder

Dear guys, it is strongly recommended, that you take with you something that will work, for example gold metal detector, if you wish to find something like gold.

Impatiently await the discovery of new gold mine in the Salzburg mountains report.

And be careful, there are daily reports on accidents in the mountains. I would not lose such a wonderful interlocutors like Morgan and Funfinder on Geotech.
Old 08-28-2011, 08:51 AM
Guru

You can take it for granted, WM6, if we should go there we'll take something with us that really finds something and I'm thankful that you are concerned we may get injured in some dangerous mountain regions.

Last year I almost got lost at night in the fog at 2500m in the Rila Moutains, Bulgaria, where I went for emerald hunt, while searching for the Ivan Vazov hut. The road was blocked with snow and the marks very hardly visible with my mini LCD-Lamp. But I survived even there, even for another week on the golden sands party resort near Varna - DJ Party Hard!!! (I heard there may be some pirate treasures, too)

Perhaps some guys here from Bulgaria can help me a little bit with all of this stuff... And may be they have a real working LRL already! Because balkanic people are very smart with special detectors like the greek LRL developers, mikebg and geo, the turkish in Istanbul located Makro Group with Jeohunter (this is no LRL but a real working very far distance detector for bigger objects) and the bulgarian big collection of good P.I. detectors are proving. Do you understand and confirm this already - finally, at least - , WM6??? You are from the (perhaps austrian side of ) the balkans, too.
Old 08-28-2011, 09:37 AM
Guru

Quote:

Do you understand and confirm this already - finally, at least - , WM6??? You are from the (perhaps austrian side of ) the balkans, too.
Of course, I am Balkanise too, with only point: you risk to much. In mountain there are not re-examinations.
Old 08-28-2011, 03:28 PM

Default Borovnica and Borovets

Quote:
Of course, I am Balkanise too, with only point: you risk to much. In mountain there are not re-examinations.
Funfinder, the names Borovnica and Borovets are similar. Instead to visit the dangerous Borovnica in Slovenia (where WM6 lives), you can visit also dangerous Borovets in Bulgaria:
http://youtu.be/KGCaD8VGb4I
Attached Images

Old 08-28-2011, 06:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebg View Post
Funfinder, the names Borovnica and Borovets are similar. Instead to visit the dangerous Borovnica in Slovenia (where WM6 lives), you can visit also dangerous Borovets in Bulgaria:
http://youtu.be/KGCaD8VGb4I

Why not Dolna Banya insted?
Old 08-28-2011, 07:14 PM
Guru

Default LRL experiments

Quote:
Thanks for your answer.

And nice offer because I live very close where they say some of the Nazi Gold and treasures seems to be still hidden and I could lead you to the exact location from ca. 1 km distance and I have a good friend that searched there very often already.

You may pm me about your travel and treasure hunting plans in the future.

No, I'm not on the skeptical side - because sceptizism just is a wrong attitude like fast and easy believing everything.

I want to recognise the things as they really are and concerning LRL and other electronical "experiments" I'm missing crucial and sense making information.

Morgan, you know we always worked together on the right side to get real working LRL. I'm happy if you have achieved finally this goal.

I know you had big problems finding hidden ship-wracks with the Mineoro, you couldn't locate them at all. So the situation now has changed?

Because compared to the Nazi Gold locations it is absolutly shure that there is gold and it is not hidden in iron or wooden chests. And it's very old. I could grab this gold easily with my usual MDs but you have to climb up to around 2500 meters above seaside and I had more important things to do first. This is also no joke! For relaxing holiday you can visit the little town "Heiligenblut" near the highest austrian mountain, the Grosglockner, getting gold in the rivers.

However the first thing is to have a real testing area to show the LRL works and no "so called Nazi Gold treasure places" that may exist or may not exist. Otherwise someone can say afterward that the LRL didn't worked because there was no Gold hidden and this would be a very cheap excuse. Perhaps you also have some old goldmines near the place where you live. If your LRL really works you may be able to detect the veins from km or miles away and believe me the mines couldn't have been completly exploited.

I really wish you all of my best luck to make progresses concerning real working LRL! But I will recognise it with open and critical eyes.
Hello

I have two friends from Munchen (Bavaria) and they will go with me,but we must avoid private fields,or if go there,better ask permition before.
No need to go into gold mines to make LRL test. PDK works like this,small objects 10m seems to be the limit,big objects 80m maybe is the limit...So we cant go more distance for a NAZI treasure.
I will let you know when go to Germany.
Old 08-28-2011, 08:03 PM
Guru

Quote:

Vengo anch'io. No, tu no. Vengo anch'io. No, tu no. Ma perché? Perché no!
Old 08-28-2011, 08:54 PM
Guru

Default LRL experiments

Quote:
Vengo anch'io. No, tu no. Vengo anch'io. No, tu no. Ma perché? Perché no!
LoLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Anche tu,no io???

Name:  hgunbbhis.jpg
Views: 1964
Size:  7.1 KB

Hope to find some of this...
Old 08-28-2011, 09:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
LoLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Anche tu,no io???

Hope to find some of this...
Si deve andare, ma per Enzo Jannacci non sa ancora.

I hope to your gold findings too, probably you need a train for transportation.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:31 PM

this is mine but I can share with you

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16380&stc=1&d=13145741 09
Attached Images

Old 08-28-2011, 11:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dojranski View Post
this is mine but I can share with you

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=16380&stc=1&d=13145741 09

Nice findings dojranski,

can you ship those ingots, or we need to pick up it personally?
Old 08-29-2011, 04:50 AM
Guru

Default Nice try dojanski

That looks like a photo shop job to me. I don't have my signal processing software handy but I'd bet a little artwork with photo shop did that photo and placed the gold in the picture to look like it was in that hole dug by the backhoe. No dirt on the gold or boxes!
Goldfinder.
Old 08-29-2011, 10:16 AM
Guru (Administrator)

http://aceflashman.wordpress.com/200...ed-in-georgia/

Check out the other stories as well. All true ... apparently.
Old 08-29-2011, 01:53 PM

this is just a little joke my friends
but it is beautiful for the eyes
Old 08-29-2011, 04:09 PM

Default PDK deep treasures

Quote:
Hello

I have two friends from Munchen (Bavaria) and they will go with me,but we must avoid private fields,or if go there,better ask permition before.
No need to go into gold mines to make LRL test. PDK works like this,small objects 10m seems to be the limit,big objects 80m maybe is the limit...So we cant go more distance for a NAZI treasure.

Hi Morgan, a question about your PDK, how deep can detect your equipment PDK treasures?
Old 08-29-2011, 05:58 PM
Guru

Lightbulb

no time now for long answering everything but found a new interresting discovery:

The Secret Life of Plants - Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird (1973).pdf

If you wanna have it you may find it at p2p.

I read this book already as young guy and it tells that plants can send out electromagnetical waves if they have fear of "death".

Today completly by chance I found a page where it's described that metal seems to need time to regain after exhibited to EM-waves. This could have LRL importance!
Attached Images

Old 08-29-2011, 08:15 PM
Guru

Quote:

Today completly by chance I found a page where it's described that metal seems to need time to regain after exhibited to EM-waves. This could have LRL importance!
Hi Funfinder.

Metallic coherer are not exhibited to EM waves from distance, but it conduct it trough himself. And "fatigue" phenomenon have nothing with fatigue in peoples and animals, but with coherer crystal structure saturation (lack of electrons). So nothing of LRL use.
Old 08-29-2011, 08:24 PM
Guru

Default LRL experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRLMAN View Post
Hi Morgan, a question about your PDK, how deep can detect your equipment PDK treasures?
The old PD can find 300 silver coins,buried 80cm ,and distance 20m.

The PDK is more sensitive,my calculations,1kg gold coins 80m distance...

Name:  Silver coins.JPG
Views: 2339
Size:  87.0 KB
Old 08-29-2011, 09:57 PM
Guru

Default Esteban

Esteban is changing his avatar. Hope he is back again. WB
Old 08-29-2011, 11:59 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Esteban is changing his avatar. Hope he is back again. WB
I thought I would just check that out, so I went to the Members List ... and guess what? Esteban's name was completely missing!

I then checked Esteban's status, and found that his account has reverted to "User awaiting email confirmation". Therefore, I have reset it to "Member".

Sometimes this has happened when someone changes their email address, but this time it's a mystery. Perhaps his account has been inactive for too long. I will investigate.