LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-28-2011, 06:48 AM
Guru

Default New Mineoro Importer in Europe

We saw the videos of the Mineoro factory team demonstrating the FG90 in France...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpIhf3tO27I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmV7dfQKPOw

Then we heard from Morgan and others that these videos show Mineoro making fake detection sounds.
We knew since 2006 that Mineoro LRLs are not working ... told by the people who bought them.

Guess who is now selling Mineoro detectors in France?
Yup, you got it....
The same French treasure hunting dealer that we saw in the video.
They have now become the exclusive Mineoro importer for Europe
.!
http://univers-detection.com/fiches.php?cat=marque&id=6

Before you believe these videos, remember to read what people here learned after buying these Mineoro products...

originally posted by mosha
"I bought DC2007 before two months but there is no success yet!"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...5337#post45337

originally posted by Qiaozhi
"There are a few fanatical, closed minded members in the Dowsing/LRL group irrationaly preaching Pseudoscience, just as there are in every religeon."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...9445#post49445

originally posted by neronc
"...Mineoro sent me an automatic Fg80 and this one doesn't react anymore of the all.
They explain that it sounds on the electric circuits and on the grooves provided gold with......... nothing, more of reaction of the all.
I find incredible that Mineoro provides you a device that doesn't work.
Does this device have of the to be tested before its departure of the factory????..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...0315#post50315

originally posted by Seeker
"Poor, poor neronc ! To spend 7500 Euro for nothing !
For that money you can buy 5 excellent MD or one GPR !
So, what deal !"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...0318#post50318

originally posted by Alexismex
"...For the Mineoro Fg80 we make many test: east west north south , trim the control another and another and another time , waiting for warming electronic...,we have "fresh gold" to test ,from 1 inch to several feet no response , NEVER ONE TIME , sometime when you move the test card you have a beep ...
but shure when you want a beep you must lower towards to the earth, shure you have your beep...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...7559#post47559

originally posted by Carl-NC
"...the FG80 does not detect the gold test sheet (actually, gold-plated brass, I think) that was included with the detector. It also does not detect my 10-ounce gold bar...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=47468#post47468

originally posted by vcrb
"...We did EXTENSIVE testing in all types of weather and at different times of the year. It really only took about one day to know that the units did not work. We tried and tried but to no avail..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...7501#post47501

originally posted by connie
"...I bought a DC2008 from mineoro. ( I really had a brain wash from Brazil )..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...6087#post96087

originally posted by Morgan
"MINEORO LRL´s are very EXPENSIVE,they not work as advertised,so they must reduce the price,or stop sales !!!..."
"...we can see,this is the consequence of so many lies coming from mineoro factory,field test and movies..."
"...Yes,Connie was very happy in Brazil but when return to her country discover that MINEORO is not what THEY DEMONSTRATE IN THE FACTORY !!!.
She conclude they make a brain wash,until the point they hipnotize people to believe in their tricks, its a shame...."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...935#post127935
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...523#post128523
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...080#post128080

originally posted by gibon
i stll have my Dc . Wanted to sell it but the guy test it and ask garanti. Mineoro garanti ? What For ? Send it back to Brazil !!
I gave him back the money. I don't want have problem and be prossecuted .
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...069#post128069

originally posted by michael
"...If I hadn't seen found treasures by LRLs ,I would never have bought FG80, anyway it is a new experience albeit maybe thoroughly useless..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...7738#post47738

originally posted by Robert
"How many more lies from you Hung!?????
Why dont you tell to people here what is your salary at mineoro!?
Stop spreading lies and nonsence advertisments here!
Drop dead!"
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...4665#post44665

Read the reports before you buy... according to the people who bought these locators, the videos are fake..!!
Attached Images

Old 05-28-2011, 11:49 AM
Guru

Attached Images

Old 05-28-2011, 03:14 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Looks like someone already got there first ... nice dental work.
Old 05-28-2011, 05:25 PM

Mineoro Dealer is a

"RISKY BUSINESS"
Attached Images

Old 05-28-2011, 08:59 PM
Guru

This i going to be interesting...In Françe people are very aware of their rights and wont´t pay for something that doesn´t work...I suppose that the importer is really convinced that it works, but customers will complain, so the only way for mineoro to make money is to sell a bunch of them to the importer.

Ah, one more thing: the text is not correctly spelled NOR written in French.So who wrote it ?
Old 05-28-2011, 10:28 PM

Hello, and in the video they not use a mineoro two box... I have DC2006, but are erratic, may be I cant read or understand good the instructions.
Old 05-29-2011, 12:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
This i going to be interesting...In Françe people are very aware of their rights and wont´t pay for something that doesn´t work...I suppose that the importer is really convinced that it works, but customers will complain, so the only way for mineoro to make money is to sell a bunch of them to the importer.

Ah, one more thing: the text is not correctly spelled NOR written in French.So who wrote it ?
Ummm....
If text is not correct French spelling, then maybe this page was made by a Brazilian webmaster.
Maybe similar to the H3Tec new and improved website with new true stories in it.
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...931#post126931

What...!!
...French people do not want a brainwash?
I think the importer has had a lot of time to experiment with the Mineoro locators, so he knows exactly how to make it beep when he wants it to beep.
But he cannot make it beep to find treasure for his customers when they are treasure hunting and he is not there....

Look at the guy who sells the Mineoro. You will be happy to see his honest face.
If you don't find treasure, it is only because there is no treasure where you are looking.
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2011, 01:43 PM
Guru

Darn those meddling hungs!
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2011, 02:08 PM
Guru

Default DC2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraz View Post
Hello, and in the video they not use a mineoro two box... I have DC2006, but are erratic, may be I cant read or understand good the instructions.
ERRATIC? The DC2006??? My DC NEVER BEEP,ONLY NEAR POWER LINES,IS VERY QUIET NOT FOUND NOTHING,IS A SILENT DEVICE...
Old 05-29-2011, 02:22 PM
Guru

Default MINEORO em França

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Ummm....
If text is not correct French spelling, then maybe this page was made by a Brazilian webmaster.
Maybe similar to the H3Tec new and improved website with new true stories in it.
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...931#post126931

What...!!
...French people do not want a brainwash?
I think the importer has had a lot of time to experiment with the Mineoro locators, so he knows exactly how to make it beep when he wants it to beep.
But he cannot make it beep to find treasure for his customers when they are treasure hunting and he is not there....

Look at the guy who sells the Mineoro. You will be happy to see his honest face.
If you don't find treasure, it is only because there is no treasure where you are looking.
Hi J_P

This man and all the other who participate in FG90 demonstrations by Alonso&Patricia,are inocent,they fall into tricks as me and other thousands before them...

Here i present part of one E-mail sent to me by one of the french who participate in the forest FG90 demonstrations,YOUTUBE.

Few month ago, M.Alonso and Mrs.Patricia came in France to see me and present new FG90.

We had very interesting results and found several small gold targets!

After that, I tried to use FG90 by my self, but for the moment, I'm not able to find anything good.
I must keep on training...
Old 05-29-2011, 02:30 PM
Guru

Default MINEORO FACTORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi J_P

This man and all the other who participate in FG90 demonstrations by Alonso&Patricia,are inocent,they fall into tricks as me and other thousands before them...

Here i present part of one E-mail sent to me by one of the french who participate in the forest FG90 demonstrations,YOUTUBE.

Few month ago, M.Alonso and Mrs.Patricia came in France to see me and present new FG90.

We had very interesting results and found several small gold targets!

After that, I tried to use FG90 by my self, but for the moment, I'm not able to find anything good.
I must keep on training...
THIS IS WHAT MINEORO IS DOING,DECEIVING PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD,I THINK THIS FAKE DEMONSTRATIONS MUST STOP ONE OF THIS DAYS...
They can say: MINEORO works for treasures,limited distance,Mineoro cant find small gold objects. And EVERYTHING will be better,and of course thy must lower the prices.

The person who sent me the letter not understand yet,that they was victim of TRICKS,he is confused becouse Alonso&Patricia works very well to convince them
Old 05-29-2011, 02:50 PM
Guru

Very interesting Morgan, thanks,
This is what i thought: The French guys were chosen to be easy targets and were convinced in some way that they will be rich by selling it.The page was made with the "help" of someone that doens´t speak French, and apparently even the French guy didn´t look at it, as some parts are not understandable.(Just like some "instructions of use" that we can find on some chinese products.)
They already have "used" mineoros for sell, so it will be their loss, and they will have lots of problems if they sell new ones.
I suppose the mineoro´s team could have some great holidays in France, even if they sold only one detector.
One thing i would still like to understand is, technically, how they made it ot beep
Old 05-29-2011, 04:37 PM
Guru

Default A short story for Morgan and the frustrated people

Quote:
THIS IS WHAT MINEORO IS DOING,DECEIVING PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD,I THINK THIS FAKE DEMONSTRATIONS MUST STOP ONE OF THIS DAYS...
They can say: MINEORO works for treasures,limited distance,Mineoro cant find small gold objects. And EVERYTHING will be better,and of course thy must lower the prices.

The person who sent me the letter not understand yet,that they was victim of TRICKS,he is confused becouse Alonso&Patricia works very well to convince them
A few months ago I had just returned from an expedition and a friend called me. He was the owner of a conventional metal detector and wanted me to join him for a prospecting walk in the beach. He drove by, picked me up and we went to a beach. I left my LRLs at home. Weather was a lot cloudy, cold and it had been raining a lot for the past few days. This guy has never found anything valuable with his MD. Actually he has never found anything at all, except a couple of pulltabs in the beach.
We arrived, he turned his detector on and we began walking close to the surf area. We went about 2 miles walking, covering 3 sectors of sand. The usual insanity that conventional metal detectorists just seem to love doing...
Nothing. He could not detect even a single pulltab that day. I explained to him that the valuables if any, were deeper than his detector could reach.
But his dispair was visible. He was a metal detectorist who did this for hobby in some occasions. When were going back to the car, he wondered why he knows some people who finds things when he just cannot. I explained to him that this was normal. It all depends on how much ground he is willing to cover, how long he spends on this, promising areas, etc.
He even thought about writing an angry email to the manufacturer telling about his failures and delusions, but I told him this would serve no purpose.

Two weeks later, he told me he had sold his metal detector and had bought a super bike. He sounded happy and excited about his new hobby.

Don't you think it's about time to buy yourself a bike too Morgan?
Just a thought.
Old 05-29-2011, 08:09 PM
Guru

My self did the opposite I sold my bike and then bought my Lorenz X3.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
A few months ago I had just returned from an expedition and a friend called me. (............)
Hung you are being pathetic with your lovely stories.
Anyway, i am sure it would have been useless to write an email to the manufacturer, as it would have been SO EASY to prove him that the detector was really working, only that there was nothing to detect in its range
Old 05-29-2011, 10:26 PM
Guru

Default ???

Quote:
A few months ago I had just returned from an expedition and a friend called me. He was the owner of a conventional metal detector and wanted me to join him for a prospecting walk in the beach. He drove by, picked me up and we went to a beach. I left my LRLs at home. Weather was a lot cloudy, cold and it had been raining a lot for the past few days. This guy has never found anything valuable with his MD. Actually he has never found anything at all, except a couple of pulltabs in the beach.
We arrived, he turned his detector on and we began walking close to the surf area. We went about 2 miles walking, covering 3 sectors of sand. The usual insanity that conventional metal detectorists just seem to love doing...
Nothing. He could not detect even a single pulltab that day. I explained to him that the valuables if any, were deeper than his detector could reach.
But his dispair was visible. He was a metal detectorist who did this for hobby in some occasions. When were going back to the car, he wondered why he knows some people who finds things when he just cannot. I explained to him that this was normal. It all depends on how much ground he is willing to cover, how long he spends on this, promising areas, etc.
He even thought about writing an angry email to the manufacturer telling about his failures and delusions, but I told him this would serve no purpose.

Two weeks later, he told me he had sold his metal detector and had bought a super bike. He sounded happy and excited about his new hobby.

Don't you think it's about time to buy yourself a bike too Morgan?
Just a thought.
Hello Hung

I´m wondering why you not introduce this your friend to the MINEORO world ? ...
Old 05-29-2011, 11:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
Very interesting Morgan, thanks,
This is what i thought: The French guys were chosen to be easy targets and were convinced in some way that they will be rich by selling it.The page was made with the "help" of someone that doens´t speak French, and apparently even the French guy didn´t look at it, as some parts are not understandable.(Just like some "instructions of use" that we can find on some chinese products.)
They already have "used" mineoros for sell, so it will be their loss, and they will have lots of problems if they sell new ones.
I suppose the mineoro´s team could have some great holidays in France, even if they sold only one detector.
One thing i would still like to understand is, technically, how they made it ot beep
Hmmm... How could a French treasure hunting site make a French web page that French people cannot understand...?
Maybe the web page was made by a webmaster who speaks Portuguese, but lives far away from France, so he never had a chance to learn French properly.

Maybe you are right.... Maybe these treasure hunters were tricked by the Mineoro team.
But it has been several weeks since the Mineoro team left.
They have had a lot of time to experiment with the real Mineoro detectors that are sold to customers to see how they work.
They have had plenty of time to learn the truth about these locators.
If they are working exactly like what we saw in the demonstration, then they will know by now.
So they will have no surprise if customers bring back Mineoro locators and demand their money back.

How did the factory team make the locator beep?
I can think of two likely methods:
1. They knew in advance where the target was hidden. In this case, it is simple to cause a Mineoro LRL to beep by building a static charge, and by the way you hold it, how you move it, and where you point it. This will be especially true if they are using a special demonstration model that is modified to be more sensitive to static charges -- or maybe modified to beep at a TV remote control.
2. Hypnosis. Remember.... Morgan was there.... "Yes,Connie was very happy in Brazil but when return to her country discover that MINEORO is not what THEY DEMONSTRATE IN THE FACTORY !!!
She conclude they make a brain wash,until the point they hipnotize people to believe in their tricks,its a shame".

Was the Mineoro team able to hypnotize all these French treasure hunters into believing their LRLs work?

Here is a simple test that will show whether a Mineoro LRL can work even when the factory team is demonstrating it....

Can the factory team find a gold ring when you hide it in a place they don't know about in advance? Will their Fresh Gold detectors FG80 and FG90 find the gold ring that you bury freshly?

If they fail to find your ring from long range, then maybe they can hypnotize you to believe they found it.... <-- see the face of a hypnotized customer.
This face can be seen only when he pays money for new LRL, and then you can see this same face a second time when the customer goes home and finds only random beeps from his new Mineoro LRL.

neronc: "...Mineoro sent me an automatic Fg80 and this one doesn't react anymore of the all.
They explain that it sounds on the electric circuits and on the grooves provided gold with......... nothing, more of reaction of the all.
Does this device have of the to be tested before its departure of the factory????..."

After the customer finds only random beeps from his new Mineoro LRL, then you see only this face --->
Will we see this same face soon on the French guy who is trying to sell Mineoro LRLs?

Strange...
We don't see Dr. hung trying to convince people to buy Mineoro LRLs today.
What happened? Did treasure hunters stop believing his stories?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-29-2011, 11:20 PM
Guru

Default FG90 is a FAKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hmmm... How could a French treasure hunting site make a French web page that French people cannot understand...?
Maybe the web page was made by a webmaster who speaks Portuguese, but lives far away from France, so he never had a chance to learn French properly.

Maybe you are right.... Maybe these treasure hunters were tricked by the Mineoro team.
But it has been several weeks since the Mineoro team left.
They have had a lot of time to experiment with the real Mineoro detectors that are sold to customers to see how they work.
They have had plenty of time to learn the truth about these locators.
If they are working exactly like what we saw in the demonstration, then they will know by now.
So they will have no surprise if customers bring back Mineoro locators and demand their money back.

How did the factory team make the locator beep?
I can think of two likely methods:
1. They knew in advance where the target was hidden. In this case, it is simple to cause a Mineoro LRL to beep by building a static charge, and by the way you hold it, how you move it, and where you point it. This will be especially true if they are using a special demonstration model that is modified to be more sensitive to static charges.
2. Hypnosis. Remember.... Morgan was there.... "Yes,Connie was very happy in Brazil but when return to her country discover that MINEORO is not what THEY DEMONSTRATE IN THE FACTORY !!!
She conclude they make a brain wash,until the point they hipnotize people to believe in their tricks,its a shame".

Was the Mineoro team able to hypnotize all these French treasure hunters into believing their LRLs work?

Here is a simple test that will show whether a Mineoro LRL can work even when the factory team is demonstrating it....

Can the factory team find a gold ring when you hide it in a place they don't know about in advance? Will their Fresh Gold detectors find the gold ring that you bury freshly?

If they can't find your ring from long range, then maybe they can hypnotize you to believe they found it.... <-- see the face of a hypnotized customer.
This face can be seen only when he pays money for new LRL, and then you can see this same face a second time when the customer goes home and finds only random beeps from his new Mineoro LRL.

neronc: "...Mineoro sent me an automatic Fg80 and this one doesn't react anymore of the all.

After the customer finds only random beeps from his new Mineoro LRL, then you see only this face --->

Will we see this same face soon on the French guy who is trying to sell Mineoro LRLs?

Strange...
We don't see Dr. hung trying to convince people to buy Mineoro LRLs here today. What happened? Did all the treasure hunters stop believing his stories?

Best wishes,
J_P
Hello

The french forest where is suposed to have many roman and celtic gold &silver coins,produce several modern and small earings???
The french TH TEAM(have one of my friend)was in this FG90 demonstration,buy the FG90 and now he is very DESAPOINTED. He start understand all of them fall into MINEORO tricks...Now is to late.
Also seems this earings are not made in France,how interesting...Well,seems Patricia not know where to buy Roman&Celtic material.

Regards
Old 05-29-2011, 11:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani
My self did the opposite I sold my bike and then bought my Lorenz X3.
Hi g-sani,
This is a very good decision.
Bike will not bring home treasure.
Also, bike will not bring home fish either.
So it is also good to spend money for fishing.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-30-2011, 12:19 AM
Guru

Quote:
The french TH TEAM(have one of my friend)was in this FG90 demonstration,buy the FG90 and now he is very DESAPOINTED.
What's his name?
Old 05-30-2011, 07:10 AM
Guru

Quote:

What's his name?
His name is Very Disappointed.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:29 AM
Guru

Default FG90

Quote:
What's his name?
The name of this person is to not put public here,is one of the french team,and he wants to remain secret.

the test was made in one forest near Paris.

the objects located by Alonso was all very small and cheap quality,not made in France.
It seems FG90 not catch coins or bigger objects,seems to have preference for EARINGS???

Regards
Old 05-30-2011, 11:48 AM
Guru

Default FG90 and the FAKE demontration

Quote:
What's his name?
Seems Alonso clean all the Paris forest ,the frech team is using the FG90 and cant find anything...
Old 05-30-2011, 11:53 AM
Guru

Default FG90 and the FAKE demontration

Quote:
What's his name?
Hung,wake up for reality,do you think MINEORO can make this tricks forever without SOMEONE SEE THEY ARE USING ALLWAYS THE SAME TRICKS ???

With all respect to Alonso,but he should stop this things and go to LAB and IMPROVE all the defective MINEORO LRL`s in the way to worth the money they want.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:56 AM
Guru

Default FG90 is a FAKE

Quote:
What's his name?
Hope you are not envolved in such kind of MINEORO tricks,are you???