LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-01-2011, 08:13 AM

Default China long range locator

Hallo friends and happy new year,
Can anyone tell me for this LRL the site is www.dalilai.com
I don't Know how I put an image, is one gold with leds and a blank antenna.
If anyone know is worth or not to buy it.
Thank you
Old 01-01-2011, 10:47 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stala View Post
Hallo friends and happy new year,
Can anyone tell me for this LRL the site is www.dalilai.com
I don't Know how I put an image, is one gold with leds and a blank antenna.
If anyone know is worth or not to buy it.
Thank you
It appears to be called the "Axe".

It is advertised as a high performance scanning detector gold search device. They also claim that it can identify the type of metal, such as gold, silver, copper or precious stones.
It contains a micro-processor control unit which can easily and quickly scan, detect, greatly increasing the efficiency of treasure-hunting enthusiasts. Apparently it is also the most advanced, practical and economical metal detection equipment.

Technical parameters: Search system: microcomputer processor control and reflective conductive search: 800 m Depth: 12 meters Energy: 12V 1600mAh firing frequency :5.6 - 6KHz signal frequency :360 - 440Hz Weight: 3.2KG Detection Type: King , silver, copper, precious stones Charging Method: The instrument has been fitted with rechargeable batteries. The charging time is 10 - 12 hours.

Sounds like another BS LRL gizmo. My advice would be to keep your hard-earned money, and not place it in the pocket of the wallet miners.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post

It is advertised as a high performance scanning detector gold search device. They also claim that it can identify the type of metal, such as gold, silver, copper or precious stones.
It contains a micro-processor control unit which can easily and quickly scan, detect, greatly increasing the efficiency of treasure-hunting enthusiasts. Apparently it is also the most advanced, practical and economical metal detection equipment.

Technical parameters: Search system: microcomputer processor control and reflective conductive search: 800 m Depth: 12 meters Energy: 12V 1600mAh firing frequency :5.6 - 6KHz signal frequency :360 - 440Hz Weight: 3.2KG Detection Type: King , silver, copper, precious stones Charging Method: The instrument has been fitted with rechargeable batteries. The charging time is 10 - 12 hours.

Sounds like another BS LRL gizmo. My advice would be to keep your hard-earned money, and not place it in the pocket of the wallet miners.
Q, you had me going until your last paragraph.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 01-01-2011, 03:44 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
Q, you had me going until your last paragraph.
That's a good point.

Some people here only see what they want to see, so perhaps (for those who are memory-challenged) I should repeat it ->

Old 01-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 121943

According to the Chinese website, it is made by a US company:
"Axe is a high performance scanning detector gold search device. By the strength of the U.S. Akers professional manufacturer of metal detection equipment manufacturing."
But I can find no Akers company that manufactures metal detection equipment.

It also looks like another BS LRL gizmo:
Attached Images

Old 01-01-2011, 07:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post

It also looks like another BS LRL gizmo:
This is real science.
Real marketing science.
Old 01-01-2011, 11:17 PM
Guru

may be these is chinese morgan pd cloned, seems too suspicious ferrite waw expanded simplified progresive leds for no hig power consume, anybody, round how in evrentis pbc design video
may be geotech rs project leakage, at chine vie greek, pandora lrl box is going open, morgan pd deep 30 cms vs 300 mts
final sceptic´s? positionm, or may be loos gun of any extraterrestrial alien
Old 01-02-2011, 12:27 AM
Guru

Color is gold, and it looks like a gun, so it´s a goldgun.
Anyway it is fun how chineses also copy the bad things...
Old 01-02-2011, 04:34 PM

Thank you for your reply I see that it don't worth the money when you say it you have more expierence for me i folow your advice.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:34 AM

Default China long range locator

When I read that the transmitting frequency was 5.5-6KC and modulation of 300-400hz (or whatever)first thing I thought of was Estebans modulated LED albeit at 6KC instead of the FM broadcast band. At that frequency you could easily use a PLL to monitor the phase change of the LED's beam as it scanned the ground. Kinda strange using that frequency and modulation for anything else other than as you say a pure hoax.

Esteban you out there? What's your take on this?

R.S.