LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-05-2010, 10:18 PM

Default Cancer & the Frequency of the Universe

A bit off topic but Don Juan seems to be to overly impressed with himself....

Double Blind Cancer Study: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...age/6915:razz:
Old 12-05-2010, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesP View Post

Double Blind Cancer Study: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...age/6915:razz:
You mean Don Jose?

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 12-06-2010, 04:10 AM

hi Wes, You, of course, noticed that Surgery, Chemo, and radiation, which I referred to, are conspicously absent? Hmmmm

Incidentally, I cured myself of terminal neck cancer 7 years ago and am still completely free of any symptoms. This is cured, not controlled.

A Helicopter pilot, congrats. I never finished getting my heli rating. I have a valid Multi/single land and sea commercial ticket, but I am NOT current on instruments.

# 1087851

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live,. not live to exist".
Old 12-06-2010, 08:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Jose de La Mancha View Post

Incidentally, I cured myself of terminal neck cancer 7 years ago and am still completely free of any symptoms. This is cured, not controlled.

And as usual with believers, there is no medical evidence that you even had those cancer?
Old 12-06-2010, 11:20 AM

good morning Wes:

There were three, including the right subliminal gland with 6 lympth glands involved = matastasis. Go to the Tucson VA Center if you wish to check. Dr Krouse, oncology dept.

any more questions?

Oh yes, I used a modification of Dr Carey Reams theory and Cesium chloride. Result of approx. 1000 hrs of study on the physiology and psychology of cancer. Several others have followed the same protocol and are now cancer free also.

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, no tlive to exist".
Old 12-06-2010, 12:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
good morning Wes:

There were three, including the right subliminal gland with 6 lympth glands involved = matastasis. Go to the Tucson VA Center if you wish to check. Dr Krouse, oncology dept.

any more questions?

Oh yes, I used a modification of Dr Carey Reams theory and Cesium chloride. Result of approx. 1000 hrs of study on the physiology and psychology of cancer. Several others have followed the same protocol and are now cancer free also.

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to Live, no tlive to exist".
Hi Don Jose.

Exceptionaly good for you if your story is true.

I hope you are not going to cure others by Cesium Chloride and modificated Dr Carey Reams theory now?

Must say that without genuine copy of Tucson VA Center diagnosis/prognosis (subsequent checked) I cannot believe in your story. Because you are to close to marketers of such extraordinary stories (dowsing stories inclusive).

Wish you all the best
Old 12-06-2010, 12:54 PM

Morning WM6: You posted --> I hope you are not going to cure others by Cesium Chloride and modificated Dr Carey Reams theory now?
I most certainly would, but I don't cure them, I merly suggest the protocol. So far, it far outperforms all of the others, especially the conventional AMA ones. Shall we say
90+ % against the big three of conventional medicine of 5-8 % cure.

Note that I posted "CURE" not just control for 5 years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

You also posted --> Must say that without genuine copy of Tucson VA Center diagnosis/prognosis (subsequent checked) I cannot believe in your story.
Natural, however I most certainly will not do your research work for you. but it is open.

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist".
Old 12-06-2010, 01:05 PM
Guru

Quote:

Natural, however I most certainly will not do your research work for you. but it is open.

I do not need to research tale story to know that it is only a tale story.

Be careful, because tomorow maybe you will in need to cure your own cancer and your famous protocol did not work for you as not for others.

You know there are things like Karma behind of our acts.
Old 12-06-2010, 01:51 PM

Morning WM6 Join me in a cup of strong Mexican hill coffee?

You posted -->I do not need to research tale story to know that it is only a tale story.
I see, interesting since it shows how your mind is working. Incidentally, what in particular helped you to come to that conclusion?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
You also posted --> Be careful, because tomorow maybe you will in need to cure your own cancer
Am I missing something here or are you????

Don Jose de La Mancha
Old 12-06-2010, 01:57 PM
Guru

C'mon guys.....there is a thread specifically for this off topic banter.

Please...let this thread get back on topic!
Old 12-06-2010, 02:47 PM
Guru (Administrator)

The topic of this thread is "When Honesty and Thruthness Hit Hard on Skepthic's Heads" (sic). It is not about a miracle cure for cancer or any other alternative medical procedures.

This is a technical forum for discussing (not arguing) about various treasure hunting devices and methods

Please stay on topic.

Having said that, I'm not sure there is any more to say on this subject, as the author of the post on the H3Tec site was a biased dealer, and not the impartial honest and innocent person potrayed by Hung.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:18 PM

good morning: I agree, it has drifted off of the subject, but may I suggest that the movement was started by 'Jim alis swr' with this post yesterday, the same one that is
complaining about it this morning -->

Oh...it get worse! Believe me.
They will spin-off about all of their great accomplishments (all non-verifiable of course) various jobs of importance, unbelievable discoveries (lost mines, lost city of Atlantis) and it NEVER stops! Add it all up, and they are over 250 years old

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don Jose de La Mancha

Old 12-06-2010, 03:51 PM
Guru

Quote:

Incidentally, what in particular helped you to come to that conclusion?

Very simple thing: you are not able to give me (or us) a valid evidence of your extraordinary claims.

Business as usual with dowser.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:59 PM

Quote:
good morning: I agree, it has drifted off of the subject, but may I suggest that the movement was started by 'Jim alis swr' with this post yesterday, the same one that is
complaining about it this morning -->

Oh...it get worse! Believe me.
They will spin-off about all of their great accomplishments (all non-verifiable of course) various jobs of importance, unbelievable discoveries (lost mines, lost city of Atlantis) and it NEVER stops! Add it all up, and they are over 250 years old

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don Jose de La Mancha

DANGER, DANGER,

Name:  BS meter.gif
Views: 975
Size:  2.9 KB

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Yoda
Old 12-06-2010, 05:00 PM

Morning wm6 You posted --> Very simple thing: you are not able to give me (or us) a valid evidence of your extraordinary claims.

I made a statement and gave you a valid source, what have 'you' done about it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Rudy , you posted --> DANGER, DANGER, in reference to swr's post, actually I kinda like the guy so give him the benifit of the doubt.

Shall we stay wth the subject of lrl theory as the guru suggested?

Don Jose de La Mancha
Old 12-06-2010, 05:11 PM

K for starters' just how is the universe or the materiel world as we visualize it constructed according to one of several of the latest theories ??

Don Jose de La Mancha
Old 12-06-2010, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Rudy , you posted --> DANGER, DANGER, in reference to swr's post, actually I kinda like the guy so give him the benifit of the doubt.
No I didn't.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Yoda
Old 12-08-2010, 01:05 AM

Evening rudy: if the sceptics can redirect a post's context, I claim the same privilidge.
Now shall we get on with it?

What is the basic frequency of the Universe?

Don Jose de La Mancha
Old 12-08-2010, 07:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Jose de La Mancha
Evening rudy: if the sceptics can redirect a post's context, I claim the same privilidge.

Don Jose de La Mancha
Hmmmm....
Have skeptics really redirected a post's context? Is it possible that non-skeptics done this?

Is it possible that the redirection is actually in the location of the post?
Is it possible that off-topic posts have been redirected to a new thread titled "Cancer & the Frequency of the Universe"?

The best laid plans of forum trolls are sometimes foiled by wise forum admins...

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-08-2010, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesP View Post

if you really interesting about cancer (but without freguencies etc) look at the fruit : apricot
and of course you must eat kernel (fruit stoning) , Frequent use
look at a Greek site :http://vickytoxotis.blogspot.com/2010/11/17.html
and make a translation in English

and second : Olive Leaf , where you will need a special recipe

friendly , epitopios
Old 12-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitopios View Post

if you really interesting about cancer (but without freguencies etc) look at the fruit : apricot
Accurate method not going to die from cancer, but from cyanide.
Old 12-08-2010, 02:45 PM

Quote:

Don Jose de La Mancha
This will be the last off-topic question from you that I'll address.

If you make measurements of intensity per unit frequency, as in Planck's law, you'll conclude that the frequency is in the microwave range of 160.2 GHz, corresponding to a 1.9 mm wavelength. If instead you make measurements of intensity per unit wavelength, using Wien's law, then the peak will be at 1.06 mm corresponding to a frequency of 283 GHz. Take your pick.

I would humbly suggest that if all you plan on doing is posting off-topic, you'd find a more receptive audience over at Tnet.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Yoda
Old 12-08-2010, 03:32 PM

Morning Tudy, you posted -->Accurate method not going to die from cancer, but from cyanide.
Actually an untruth from the Medical estab. Aptricot seeds have an organic cyanide and it is easily eliminated by healthy cells, cancerous ones cannot. They have never been able to show a single fatality from this.

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist
Old 12-08-2010, 03:51 PM

Morning Rudy, This IS on topic, one must start from the basics to advance.

I tend to disagree with you on the basic freqency, it is so long that it's cycle is practically impossible for us to visualize or measure, but it approaches 1. Every thing else is simply a multiple of it

Intensity correalates to resonance. A slightly different factor.

Incidentally I apol for typing /trudy, it was meant for WM6 and your name IS Rudy. However the context and content holds.

Don Jose de La Mancha
"I exist to Live, not live to exist
Old 12-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Guru

Quote:

Actually an untruth from the Medical estab. Aptricot seeds have an organic cyanide and it is easily eliminated by healthy cells, cancerous ones cannot. They have never been able to show a single fatality from this.
As usual dowsers truth do not meet real truth:

"Fruits of the rose family- including cherries, apples, plums, almonds, peaches, apricots, and crabapples- contain in their seeds substances known as cyanogenetic glycosides, which on ingestion release hydrogen cyanide gas through an enzymatic reaction. They can most certainly do you in. Since 1957, Turkey- a big apricot country- has reported nine cases of lethal poisoning from apricot seeds. Unfortunately, victims of such poisonings have a habit of kicking the bucket before doctors have a chance to ask them how many seeds they’ve eaten; in addition, the amount of amygdalin- the most important cyanogenetic glycoside- varies from species to species, and since the poisoning does not involve a direct transfer of cyanide from one place to another, “lethal dosages” of these various seeds are hard to pin down. Use the following as guidelines: (1) bitter almonds contain by far the greatest amount of amygdalin, and it takes 50-70 of them to kill an adult, 7-10 to kill a child. (2) Ingestion of about a cupful of any of the above seeds is pushing things a bit."

"Laetrile ( contains cyanide and can be found in the pits of many fruits such as apricots and papayas) has shown no anticancer activity in human clinical trials in the 1980s and is not available in the United States, but it can be purchased on the Internet. "

"No clinical or scientific evidence exists that raw apricot seeds have ever cured anyone from cancer."

"NEW YORK, Dec 09 (Reuters Health) -- Apricot kernels, marketed as a "health food," can cause potentially fatal cyanide poisoning, according to a report in the December issue of the Annals of Emergency Medicine.

The report describes the case of a 41-year-old woman who began to have difficulty breathing shortly after chewing about 30 apricot kernels. After being rushed to the emergency room and diagnosed with cyanide poisoning, the woman was treated with cyanide antidote and other medications, and recovered.

There were five cases of cyanide poisoning from apricot kernels in the US in the 1970s, the researchers note. At the time, advocates of alternative remedies were touting the drug laetrile as a cancer treatment. Reports that apricot kernels contained an active ingredient in laetrile probably led to the five poisonings, Suchard and colleagues suggest.

"The continuing sale of apricot kernels as health food is troubling," they add. "We believe this to be a remnant of 'magical thinking' related to the inappropriate use of laetrile as a cancer treatment."

"Apricot kernels have been described as 'little cyanide pellets,'" the researchers add. While the kernels do not release much cyanide when swallowed whole, chewing or grinding increases their toxicity.

From estimates of average cyanide concentrations in apricot kernels and the average lethal dose of the poison, the researchers estimate that "the 8-ounce bag of apricot kernels purchased by the patient could kill up to 6 adults if consumed at one sitting."

Given the popularity of natural remedies, Suchard and colleagues suggest that "regulatory action be taken" to prevent similar poisonings in the future.

SOURCE: Annals of Emergency Medicine 1998;32:742-744" Source(s):

Experience. Teen son diagnosed with stage IV abdominal sarcoma."