LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-01-2010, 12:59 AM
Guru

Default When Honesty and Truthness Hit Hard on Skepthic's Heads

Just found this in the H3tec's forum.
It could be just another post from a LRL proponent, but this one is different.

Check the truthness of the teller.
Perceive a dose of inocence. Not the naive inocence. The honest inocence.

I don't have the slightest doubt now the H3tec works. Don't even need to test one. I simply know.
There's a human gift which we all inherit called sense. Thank God many of us still can use it.

Finally, just check what impression this forum causes in an honest inocent outsider.
His opinion is worth a thousand skeptic refutals. Trully. Genuine. No plea.

For long, the skeptic policy of denial has become a cult. Like those of the worst sects, creeds.
It became dangerous for those who use it as this gets out of hand to the point of self denials.

I don't have hope this will reach all skeptics. Not even a few. But if by chance it reaches only one, then it will have been worth it. Because this one person still can think and meditate beyond the cult.

This is not a joke. This is serious. It's your life. The behavior you choose, will reflect on yourself, on your family, on your friends.
Think about it.
Good night.

http://forum.h3tec.com/post?id=4992120
Old 12-01-2010, 01:08 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

I don't have the slightest doubt now the H3tec works. Don't even need to test one. I simply know.
There's a human gift which we all inherit called sense. Thank God many of us still can use it.

Finally, just check what impression this forum causes in an honest inocent outsider.

For long, the skeptic policy of denial has become a cult. Like those of the worst sects, creeds.
It became dangerous for those who use it as this gets out of hand to the point of self denials.

I don't have hope this will reach all skeptics. Not even a few. But if by chance it reaches only one, then it will have been worth it. Because this one person still can think and meditate beyond the cult.

This is not a joke. This is serious. It's your life. The behavior you choose, will reflect on yourself, on your family, on your friends.
Think about it.
Good night.

I took all of three seconds to think about it.

You are a frickin' idiot
Old 12-01-2010, 01:14 AM
Guru

Quote:

Truthness of the teller? From H3Tec?

In the kilometers circle around H3Tec that reaches their NMR sensitive dowsing rods there are no truth. Only never-ending scam.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung

Think about it.
Good night.

"I don't have the slightest doubt now the H3tec works. Don't even need to test one. I simply know".
This is truthfulness? The reader already knows the outcome of the test before he performs it? It sounds like prejudice to me.

Perhaps the person was truthful in admitting his prejudice?
So we should consider it is not a joke to be prejudiced, and to consider prejudice is our life?

I suppose not everyone needs to choose this behavior.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-01-2010, 01:37 AM

Quote:

Think about it.
Good night.

My dowsing detection meter has been set off after reading such a moving piece.

Name:  BS meter.gif
Views: 3808
Size:  2.9 KB

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 12-01-2010, 06:27 AM

Quote:

Hung, if one looks in a dictionary under 'self-denial', they will find a full color center spread with your picture on it.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:31 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
I took all of three seconds to think about it.

You are a frickin' idiot

"Since there are a rather good number of operating H3's in the US and a few other countries...but most are in the US...... and if the H3 DIDN'T DO what H3tec says it will do....WHERE ARE ALL THE LAW SUITES BY ACTUAL CERTIFIED OWNERS AND USERS OF THE H3...?

Your challenge is this... find the law suites from actual and licensed H3 owners who have filed against H3 for selling a fraudulent device... with so many H3's out there... there must be one person that was willing to put pride aside and file against H3tec for selling a fraudulent device...

This challenge requires very little money from either one of us... just tell the public, on this forum, who and where the law suits came from..... and if any are found... who won them...what was the outcome of each one...

My friend, don't be upset. When reasoning leaves the humans, all that is left is mental imbalances.
You are loosing control. But understand that what you've been suffering from members over TNET was only caused by you and yourself alone. You have planted those seeds.

I posted above in different colors and bold so an individiual who requires a special care like you do can see it.

PS. Congratulations Mr. Administrator. You are the one who accuse TNET of being a 'zoo', don't you? Well, they don't allow any name callings.
Are you sure the zoo is really there? Eh?
And you dare to compare the TNET forum with this thing that you run here?

This is a confirmation of my first post above. The part that tells about the 'impression' an outsider has of this forum.

Nice job Mr. Administrator, 'biased' attitudes is a must here right?
Old 12-01-2010, 09:07 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:

Think about it.
Good night.

Where do I even start with this nonsense?

1. The writer (Jeff Haslett) states "I have next to no knowledge of what "dowsing" is, and what I learned was from an enthusiastic but uninformed source".
So how can Jeff have an opinion if he has "next to no knowledge" of dowsing, and his source is uninformed?
Anyway, let's continue ...

2. He then states "The Geotechies seemed to have a lot of different opinions of what "dowsing" is, but no one was willing to offer a real definition".
Well this is complete garbage. Try reading this for a start -> http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...o/question.dat

3. "I always thought that dowsing involved an attractive force of some sort, like magnetism ...".
Obviously the writer is still in speculation mode, is severly technically challenged, and has not the faintest idea what he's talking about. Oh, I forgot, he already said that: "I have next to no knowledge of what "dowsing" is".

4. "If I wanted to scam a gullible person, the first thing I would do is make something look like something it wasn't".
Isn't that exactly what H3Tec are doing with their so-called patent?

5. "At least one Geotechie figured that since I declined the offer to attend a treasure hunt for financial reasons (and another not mentioned by him), that my H3 must not work!".
If you haven't figured it yet, the writer (Jeff Haslett) is a rep for H3Tec. So Hung's comment: "It could be just another post from a LRL proponent, but this one is different." shows what a limited and prejudiced view Hung has of this subject. Jeff Haslett is one of the people to whom Carl offered his $25,000 challenge.

How's that for debunkering?

P.S. By the way (and this is just a suspicion) is JudyH actually Judy Haslett?
Old 12-01-2010, 09:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
"Since there are a rather good number of operating H3's in the US and a few other countries...but most are in the US...... and if the H3 DIDN'T DO what H3tec says it will do....WHERE ARE ALL THE LAW SUITES BY ACTUAL CERTIFIED OWNERS AND USERS OF THE H3...?

Your challenge is this... find the law suites from actual and licensed H3 owners who have filed against H3 for selling a fraudulent device... with so many H3's out there... there must be one person that was willing to put pride aside and file against H3tec for selling a fraudulent device...

This challenge requires very little money from either one of us... just tell the public, on this forum, who and where the law suits came from..... and if any are found... who won them...what was the outcome of each one...

My friend, don't be upset. When reasoning leaves the humans, all that is left is mental imbalances.
You are loosing control. But understand that what you've been suffering from members over TNET was only caused by you and yourself alone. You have planted those seeds.

I posted above in different colors and bold so an individiual who requires a special care like you do can see it.

PS. Congratulations Mr. Administrator. You are the one who accuse TNET of being a 'zoo', don't you? Well, they don't allow any name callings.

This is a confirmation of my first post above. The part that tells about the 'impression' an outsider has of this forum.

This post only confirms my original post.

You are a frickin' idiot.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:13 AM
Guru

As reading autism is a common pathologycal problem here I will also put this in bold so that you don't miss it this time, Mr. Administrator.

Quote:

Old 12-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
As reading autism is a common pathologycal problem here I will also put this in bold so that you don't miss it this time, Mr. Administrator.
So I see. Except that it's "pathological", not "pathologycal". Has Art borrowed your spelling checker and not returned it?

Presumably you completely missed my previous post -> http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...13&postcount=8
Old 12-01-2010, 09:22 AM
Guru

Allowed? Ok then.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:25 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
The "zoo", as I called it, refers to the LRL Forum on TNET, not the TNET site itself.
I'm sure the Administrator there has the same opinion. You only have to read his warning:
"Long Range Locators
PLEASE NOTE: As the administrator, creator and owner of this site, I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE GET RIPPED OFF (defrauded) by people selling so-called "long range locators" (devices, that supposedly, can find precious metals at a distance). I HIGHLY recommend consulting a geophysicist ($100 in consulting fees could save you thousands, and you'll learn something!), before spending ONE DIME ON ANY "long range locator" . With that, I open this forum to the discussion of said devices.".

If you have any problems understanding this statement from the TNET Administrator, then please let us know and we will explain it to you.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:

Hopefully you have now had a chance to read and inwardly digest the information I posted earlier. In future please try to do your homework more thoroughly before posting on Geotech, and don't make rash statements before checking the facts.

The writer (Jeff Haslett) is a dealer for H3Tec, not an innocent honest bystander. Your naivety is only preceded by your ignorance.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:42 AM
Guru

Default Crybaby Hung :::pout:::

'hung' was very quick to post BS created by the Filipino con-men, and then followed that up with another lie about getting an email from them confirming their BS post.

Cry little 'hung'......cry like the baby you are. You get what you give, eh?
Old 12-01-2010, 09:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post

P.S. By the way (and this is just a suspicion) is JudyH actually Judy Haslett?
Negative. JudyH has never held/used a LRL.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:48 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hopefully you have now had a chance to read and inwardly digest the information I posted earlier. In future please try to do your homework more thoroughly before posting on Geotech, and don't make rash statements before checking the facts.

The writer (Jeff Haslett) is a dealer for H3Tec, not an innocent honest bystander. Your naivety is only preceded by your ignorance.
Could have guessed that little fact... Is Hung really that ignorant, or is he on the "take" from H3Tec, like Art is with R-T?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 12-01-2010, 12:07 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Default Demonic Possession

This video may help to understand the psychology of Hung and his self-deluded buddies ->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfYNT...eature=related

Try not to laugh too much.
Unfortunately I failed and nearly soiled myself.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
This video may help to understand the psychology of Hung and his self-deluded buddies ->

I'm selling my Mr. Stick!

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Guru

Default Lunch Time

Normally, I would not show this, but since the ozzministrator is addicted to exotic and weird creeds, I see no problem.

A LRL user was being threatened by Ozhi these past weeks when this poor fella told him he would get a rangertell. He could take a picture in the exact moment Ozhi breaks into his home to threaten him one more time.
Attached Images

Old 12-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Guru

Here we can see Ozhi being offered in the weekly cult Carl organizes against LRL manufacturers in order to stop LRL proliferation.

I wonder how Ozhi got home without his head. Maybe Carl drove him home?
But, in this case, what Ozhi's part got in the front seat?
Attached Images

Old 12-01-2010, 12:49 PM
Guru

Default Thanks for stoping by

And remember...
Lunch time is always here at Geoskepthic's.

Thanks for stoping by.
Come back always.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Hung - As you appear to have decided that name calling is ok on Geotech, here is a reminder of the rules:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The term "remote sensing" is used to describe scientifically viable methods of detecting geophysical anomalies from a distance. It is also used to describe the less scientific method of "long-range locating", which is engulfed in controversy.

This forum is for the open discussion of either method. Because LRL-oriented forums can quickly degrade into personal conflicts, this forum will be strictly controlled. Rules are still simple:
  • You must be a registered user to post here. Guests may read.
  • Be polite. Name calling will get you banned quickly.
  • Be factual. If you make an extraordinary claim, be prepared to get challenged.
In general, try not to take differences of opinions personally.

Postings considered to be inflammatory can be reported to Admin by clicking the little red triangle icon at the top of each post. Please use this only when absolutely necessary... I would like to keep this forum as open as possible, and do not care to mediate every conversation.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We do not want this LRL forum to degrade into the same state as the one at TNET.
Please stick to the topic of the thread, otherwise I will start pruning your posts.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:02 PM
Guru

First of all Ozhi,
Just ask TNET LRL forum members what they think of Carl's forum.
Then after this I might talk to you.

Second,

Quote:

Quote:
Please stick to the topic of the thread, otherwise I will start pruning your posts.
Not even worth of any aditional coment.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:10 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
First of all Ozhi,
Just ask TNET LRL forum members what they think of Carl's forum.
Then after this I might talk to you.

Second,

Not even worth of any aditional coment.
As you might expect from a forum dealing with a controversial subject, there is bound to be an occasional amount of name calling. It's knowing when not to cross the "signal?" line. You should be good at that.