LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-22-2010, 05:07 PM
Guru

Default PISTOL DETECTOR SCHEMATIC

IS SOME ONE BUILD AND TEST THIS PISTOL DETECTOR?IT S WORKING?
Old 11-22-2010, 05:36 PM
Guru

Default PD

Old 11-23-2010, 02:24 AM

I made this lrl recently according to the schematics but it does not have a promising result. It detected only on short distances with a drift on sensitivity that needs constant adjustments. My field test is without the ferrite because the omega+ferrite combination is almost impossible to tune.

Regards.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:20 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aulook View Post
I made this lrl recently according to the schematics but it does not have a promising result. It detected only on short distances with a drift on sensitivity that needs constant adjustments. My field test is without the ferrite because the omega+ferrite combination is almost impossible to tune.

Regards.
If you built the design without the ferrite circuit, then you have effectively cloned a Heathkit GD-348, as the circuit is identical apart from the coil. And yes - the original HK is not very sensitive (even with its 10" coil") and drifts like crazy. Apparently the ferrite circuit is important for long-range detection. It's the omega + ferrite combination that you have to figure out.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:04 PM
Guru

Default PD

I THINK THIS PD WORKING.........................debug%5FplaybackQu ality=small&smoothing=1&w=480&vq=auto&fmt=34&sd=BC 15C8504HH1290542079232852&plid=AASVvcd8G2tyfVli&au toplay=1&h=360&nsiabbl=45825&nsiabl=5%2E016&referr er=None&vid=PIEhSFOPdRCqTXUErIiS%5FBfw6r4fhXlKC&ns ivbbl=60701&debug%5FsourceData=BC15C8504HH12905420 79232852&nsipbps=22537%2E890179995444&nsivbl=4%2E9 84&cfps=10%2E013351134846461&screenh=768&vw=192&de bug%5FflashVersion=WIN%2010%2C0%2C45%2C2&playerw=6 40&screenw=1024&hl=el%5FGR&eurl=http%253A%252F%252 Fwww%2Eyoutube%2Ecom%252Fuser%252Fandreasx1958%252 3p%252Fa%252Fu%252F1%252FFTd2wBcSUU0&scoville=1&de bug%5FvideoId=FTd2wBcSUU0&pd=0&debug%5Fdate=Tue%20 Nov%2023%2021%3A57%3A14%20GMT%2B0200%202010&player h=390&ps=default&md=1&el=profilepage&fs=0&vh=144
Old 11-23-2010, 08:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhslambos
I THINK THIS PD WORKING.........................debug%5FplaybackQu ality=small&smoothing=1&w=480&vq=auto&fmt=34&sd=BC 15C8504HH1290542079232852&plid=AASVvcd8G2tyfVli&au toplay=1&h=360&nsiabbl=45825&nsiabl=5%2E016&referr er=None&vid=PIEhSFOPdRCqTXUErIiS%5FBfw6r4fhXlKC&ns ivbbl=60701&debug%5FsourceData=BC15C8504HH12905420 79232852&nsipbps=22537%2E890179995444&nsivbl=4%2E9 84&cfps=10%2E013351134846461&screenh=768&vw=192&de bug%5FflashVersion=WIN%2010%2C0%2C45%2C2&playerw=6 40&screenw=1024&hl=el%5FGR&eurl=http%253A%252F%252 Fwww%2Eyoutube%2Ecom%252Fuser%252Fandreasx1958%252 3p%252Fa%252Fu%252F1%252FFTd2wBcSUU0&scoville=1&de bug%5FvideoId=FTd2wBcSUU0&pd=0&debug%5Fdate=Tue%20 Nov%2023%2021%3A57%3A14%20GMT%2B0200%202010&player h=390&ps=default&md=1&el=profilepage&fs=0&vh=144
I see you have discovered the secret formula to calibrate the PD.

Happy treasure hunting
J_P
Old 11-23-2010, 09:51 PM
Guru

Default pd

not yet
Old 11-23-2010, 11:15 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhslambos View Post
not yet
So what was the gobbledy gook you posted? Was it supposed to be a link to a video?
If so, then something went horribly wrong with your cut-and-paste.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:18 AM
Guru

Hi.
The Pistol at photo is not the Pistol from Morgan.

Regards
Old 11-24-2010, 05:28 AM

Hi Geo,
How can you be so sure if the photo above is different from the one owned by Morgan? What is the difference if any? Pls. tell us.

Regards
Old 11-24-2010, 10:26 AM
Guru

Default PD

http://www.google.gr/#q=youtube+andr...12d9369c648f64
Old 11-24-2010, 10:27 AM
Guru

Default PD

WHAT DO YOU THINK?THIS IS WORKING?
Old 11-24-2010, 10:53 AM
Guru

Quote:

WHAT DO YOU THINK?THIS IS WORKING?
No doubt. Fully working. Like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOway3BgPxE
Old 11-24-2010, 12:55 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post

I wonder how many people were actually suckered into building it.
Old 11-24-2010, 01:45 PM
Guru

Quote:

My country say "if fox cannot hunting a chicken.. fox say ... i don't like meat"
I say.... if you cannot find solution for this, better you say.. i don't know
It's funny publish video with toy and you believe this toy.. it's same PD
Yes!!!! This video's is my video's.
This PD is real. I try build this 3 months, with study and experiments . This is not toy. Interest here... this is a clone (Alonso PD), WITHOUT HELP OR.... VISIT PORTUGAL.
Do you want more infos.. Sorry i cannot. You know experts (PD copy-men) if you want help.
About tests. I make tests with my daughter, with trekking and search lucky -scrap metal.
Now you know .. why video are amateur with mobile-phone. Next week i try find depth targets. I have long-way find all tips and understand well "know-how" with this
best regards
Attached Images

Old 11-24-2010, 01:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post

Next week i try find depth targets. I have long-way find all tips and understand well "know-how" with this
Good luck. Wish you full success.
Old 11-24-2010, 02:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Good luck. Wish you full success.
Thank you very much, my friend. I hope this PD can detect depth targets. It's so difficult make updates with stability results. Some times.. i say "i must be stop"
Old 11-24-2010, 02:06 PM
Guru

Quote:

Thank you very much, my friend. I hope this PD can detect depth targets. It's so difficult make updates with stability results. Some times.. i say "i must be stop"
Hope dies last, my friend.

If all is only on your account, there is no problem.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
My country say "if fox cannot hunting a chicken.. fox say ... i don't like meat"
I say.... if you cannot find solution for this, better you say.. i don't know
It's funny publish video with toy and you believe this toy.. it's same PD
Yes!!!! This video's is my video's.
This PD is real. I try build this 3 months, with study and experiments . This is not toy. Interest here... this is a clone (Alonso PD), WITHOUT HELP OR.... VISIT PORTUGAL.
Do you want more infos.. Sorry i cannot. You know experts (PD copy-men) if you want help.
About tests. I make tests with my daughter, with trekking and search lucky -scrap metal.
Now you know .. why video are amateur with mobile-phone. Next week i try find depth targets. I have long-way find all tips and understand well "know-how" with this
best regards

Οσο και να σε πονεσε δεν θα σου πω τα μυστικα
Προσεξε μηπως πιαστει η μεση σου απο το ερπειν που πρεπει να κανεις .
Γιατι δεν το δουλευεις ορθιος????? φοβασαι το φαινομενο ουρανου γης????
Οσο καταφερες να πατενταρεις σωστα το Iconos αλλο τοσο θα καταφερεις και αυτο.
Αν και στην αντιγραφη θεωρεισαι καλος, εδω δεν προκειται να το πετυχεις.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aulook View Post
Hi Geo,
How can you be so sure if the photo above is different from the one owned by Morgan? What is the difference if any? Pls. tell us.

Regards
Very simple.... i know the PD of Morgan. The rear side is different

Regards
Old 11-24-2010, 07:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Οσο και να σε πονεσε δεν θα σου πω τα μυστικα
Προσεξε μηπως πιαστει η μεση σου απο το ερπειν που πρεπει να κανεις .
Γιατι δεν το δουλευεις ορθιος????? φοβασαι το φαινομενο ουρανου γης????
Οσο καταφερες να πατενταρεις σωστα το Iconos αλλο τοσο θα καταφερεις και αυτο.
Αν και στην αντιγραφη θεωρεισαι καλος, εδω δεν προκειται να το πετυχεις.
I see again attack my person. It's time stop.. all your idiots effect for me (without smilies)
Do you want a gift again? Sorry i have not for you. Your say here "δεν θα σου πω μυστικα...translate I don't say you secrets". Ha!Ha!Ha! I think, you are dog and you want infos or you want food? I don't like glory.. i don't like present my person "guru". This is only...for you. You live only for present your person guru
I love results without help or visit portugal (maybe ... you don't go visit portugal.. who knows).
You like present threads with your PD or everything for "glory"... but i cannot see a video with your toys-machine.You are egoist and you like make attack. Now it's time, you see again all really. After your last post , my sense is....you are been afraid .... because you see a real clone with real results without ground or sky effect.. without detect north lines, only detection target... with discrimination.. with stability and this PD cannot detect a coin .. with your dreams-false infos distance on air.
You say only bla!bla! This this your choice
You believe your person expert. OK you are expert BRAVO!!! You have a PD for you? BRAVO again. You know secrets for this PD? BRAVO!BRAVO!
Final for me and stop here... you are incurious and without value for me.. search other members here or greek forum.. for present your "joke face"
If you have green face now....do you want a gift PD for ..... your face?
Old 11-24-2010, 08:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
I see again attack my person. It's time stop.. all your idiots effect for me (without smilies)
Do you want a gift again? Sorry i have not for you. Your say here "δεν θα σου πω μυστικα...translate I don't say you secrets". Ha!Ha!Ha! I think, you are dog and you want infos or you want food? I don't like glory.. i don't like present my person "guru". This is only...for you. You live only for present your person guru
I love results without help or visit portugal (maybe ... you don't go visit portugal.. who knows).
You like present threads with your PD or everything for "glory"... but i cannot see a video with your toys-machine.You are egoist and you like make attack. Now it's time, you see again all really. After your last post , my sense is....you are been afraid .... because you see a real clone with real results without ground or sky effect.. without detect north lines, only detection target... with discrimination.. with stability and this PD cannot detect a coin .. with your dreams-false infos distance on air.
You say only bla!bla! This this your choice

You believe your person expert. OK you are expert BRAVO!!! You have a PD for you? BRAVO again. You know secrets for this PD? BRAVO!BRAVO!
Final for me and stop here... you are incurious and without value for me.. search other members here or greek forum.. for present your "joke face"
If you have green face now....do you want a gift PD for ..... your face?

Βρε ταλαιπωρε (ναι απο εδω και περα στα στα ψελνω στα Ελληνικα για να τα βλεπουν και οι γνωστοι σου) ποιος ζητησε κατι απο εσενα??? Εισαι εσυ ικανος να δωσεις κατι σε εμενα??
Ποιο???? το κλεμενο Positron του Αλεξανδριδη??? Εεεεεε
Το Iconos toy Λιαντη????
Το Αρτεμις του Αλονσο????
Ποιο δωρο???? Κανε πρωτα κατι δικο σου και μετα τα λεμε. Εχεις προβλημα που πηγα στην Πορτογαλια???? Νομιζεις πηγα να αντιγραψω το πιστολι??? Εαν ηταν ετσι οταν μου ελεγε ο μοργκαν να παμε στο βουνο για ψαξιμο θα πηγαινα αλλα εγω προτιμησα να δω τα αξιοθαιατα του Φαρο. Αλλα εσυ που να ξερεις απο αυτα. Εσυ εισαι μονο να αντιγραφεις και να εισπρατεις. Σε μερικες μερες θα παρουσιασω εδω μερικους παλιους "εταιρους σου" για να πουν τι σοι εισαι. Απο εδω και περα θα τα πω ολα και θα τα δειξω ολα οτι μου εστειλες. Ο σεβασμος τελειωσε!!!!!!!!
Old 11-24-2010, 10:02 PM
Guru

Poor man!!!
First i think you want your attention. You make many-many attacks Michel-Emil LTD without invoice for your Iconos PD. All your posts here and greek forums are record
by Michel-Emil LTD company. If you have invoice.. i think you have not problem... but if you have not, you know what happened (Libel -negative marketing).
If you have money.. i think you need this money for help... if company contact with you.
About me. I have not problem . Maybe i need search my email copies... maybe i have interest infos.
About PD. What can i do with my PD, is my problem.. Why you have problem with my PD? I think you need more infos, if you want make a real clone.
bye

Old 11-25-2010, 04:55 AM
Guru

Quote:
Poor man!!!
First i think you want your attention. You make many-many attacks Michel-Emil LTD without invoice for your Iconos PD. All your posts here and greek forums are record
by Michel-Emil LTD company. If you have invoice.. i think you have not problem... but if you have not, you know what happened (Libel -negative marketing).
If you have money.. i think you need this money for help... if company contact with you.
About me. I have not problem . Maybe i need search my email copies... maybe i have interest infos.
About PD. What can i do with my PD, is my problem.. Why you have problem with my PD? I think you need more infos, if you want make a real clone.
bye

Χαχαχα το προσπαθες να με φοβισεις??? Δεν περναει.
Τιμολογιο απο που??? απο το κουκλαδικο Μηπως εννοεις ενα απλο χαρτι χωρις καμια σχεση με την εφορεια??? Ναι, επικοινωνηστε μαζι μου να σας πω τον αριθμο του τιμολογιου .Ξερεις εσυ, του Γιαννη απο Ιωαννινα, του Θοδωρη απο Τριπολη, του Βασιλη απο Κατερινη κλπ.
Μηπως αυτα που γραφεις θυμιζουν το νημα του Carl με το Η3Tec?? Φοβιζεις δημοσια για να σταματησω???
Τα τηλεφωνα μου τα εχεις, δωστα οπου νομιζεις.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:43 PM
Guru

Default WELL????

Quote:
IS SOME ONE BUILD AND TEST THIS PISTOL DETECTOR?IT S WORKING?
IS SOMEONE BUILD AND TEST THIS PD????IS ANY MORE INFORMATION FOR THIS PD?IS SOMEONE ??? PLEASE HELP.....MY EMAIL IS koykoynas1@yahoo.gr