LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-10-2010, 07:33 PM
Guru

Default Mineoro FG90 in action

The owner of the detector asked me to post a link to a video in which he demonstrates the FG90. He had previously found gold coins in this location using the device.

Interesting to see how good the ionic emanation is. Notice the very low calibration needed (around 030) in the vernier pot. In normal conditions for long range and in emanations of medium intensity, it's around 170. His FG90 was an early PCB. Still no face plate available at the time.
First beeps were about 300 feet away.

He is a member of this forum here and it's up to him whether he decides to show up for some coments later.
Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgKFPDCg3k0
Old 08-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Guru

Default mineoro

it si not the fg90 is the fg80.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:01 PM
Guru

Default mineoro

the coins was in a metal box?
Old 08-10-2010, 10:11 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
The owner of the detector asked me to post a link to a video in which he demonstrates the FG90. He had previously found gold coins in this location using the device.

Interesting to see how good the ionic emanation is. Notice the very low calibration needed (around 030) in the vernier pot. In normal conditions for long range and in emanations of medium intensity, it's around 170. His FG90 was an early PCB. Still no face plate available at the time.

He is a member of this forum here and it's up to him whether he decides to show up for some coments later.
Enjoy.

Well ... what can I say?

If that is supposed to be a good demonstration of the Mineoro FG90 (or is it FG80?) then you could have fooled me.
What a pile of cr@p!
It beeps here, it beeps there, it beeps everywhere ... but not apparently when it's pointing at the supposed target. You'd be lucky to find a gold bar in Fort Knox from the other side of the room with this rubbish.

Hopefully potential buyers will see this demonstration and save some money in the process.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhslambos View Post
the coins was in a metal box?
Takhs,

This is an early version of the FG90. It's got rev 1.0 or 1.1 FG90 PCB, I think. Only the panel is from the FG80.
I was told this location is where a battle happened in early 1800's. Several gold coins were found with this FG90 and a lot of metal artifacts from that era. The gold coins were spread in the ground.

History tells however that gold inside a metal container similar to a safe was hidden in this location. This would finance guns for the battle.
He told me he got a much stronger signal coming from three coconut tress ahead of this site, but he decided to investigate that on the video first.
The FG90 is beeping exactly at the gold locations. The targets are spread in 3 different directions as you can see in the video.
Since he is very close to them sometimes when he passes the edge of the field emanation, the device silences for a while, until it restarts when the operator steps back.

You see, that's why I almost do not post in this forum anymore. I got fed up of reading idiot coments from people who are not treasure hunters, do not own a Mineoro, do not have the slightest idea of what they are talking about and try to explain what they do not understand.
Sorry, but I suggest that if you have any question, either PM me, or even better, PM the forum member who owns the device.
Regards.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:44 AM

Default Did I miss something?

I see a very large hole and an inconstant beeping but no treasure or any thing that came out of the hole.......????????????
Old 08-11-2010, 03:50 AM
Administrator

WOW THAT'S IMPRESSIVE WOW I MEAN WOW

Nice backup detector, too. These guys are obviously pros.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:12 AM

Smile Let me present!

Hello everyone this forum!
Sorry for my english, I write something wrong!
I beg leave to express myself in this forum.
I want to talk a little about myself to know me and know who I am.
It all started with this pendulum electronic detector of electromagnetic field, it works with 12 large batteries of 1.5 volts, it was my late father who liked to find treasures, in the 1960s.
I was born in 1961 and as a child traveling with my late father to conduct research, and that was the reason I acquired the love of treasure hunting.

Until today I was an observer of the post's written in the forum but never interfere in the course of the discussions as more wise is the one who listens and learns, and I think this subject is always what you learn and study, and I have all of you as great researchers and decision-makers and that will always have something to teach me and show something new. And much I learned from that forum.
I put this video in order to demonstrate a small part of that so "humiliated and disbelieving" detector can make.
When our friend Esteban Hung or report details of how the detector works, they are not inventing fanciful stories.
I've had great satisfaction with this detector finding coins, jewelry, relics, swords with details in gold and many of the pieces exhibited in museums in my city and other states of my country.
33 years ago I hunt for treasures in Brazil some states, Argentina, Uruguay and has traveled thousands of miles searching for treasures and relics, and I already found a lot of gold.
Respect all opinions contrary because I believe that has not had the opportunity to use the FG 90.
Once they do, they will be with another look at it.
The Hung and Esteban are great researchers of this type, as well as others of that forum, and I respect them for that.
With my experience and dedication of 33 years of research, I am respected in my state and I am ordered by archaeologists, Police Technique, Universities and many people who have an interest in treasure hunting and archaeological sites of indigenous peoples and settlements Jesuits in the Search the culture and lives and our ancestors' habits.
I'm from the time I had to make mine the metal detectors because there was the difficulty of importing and buying from another country and detectors Mineoro were a lot of money for a child as I buy.
Today everything has changed and everyone can have a beautiful detector and have fun in public squares and other places.
And you Americans should be proud of it, because you have much involvement in it, because you also will produce great metal detectors and provide it with the joy and pleasure to many people who love this sport worldwide.
I have 49 year old and not have to expose myself to ridicule for this video. In the place where I'm researching various treasures buried there, as well as small objects lost by man. The site was the scene of major wars and there are many gold coins deposited in the vault of iron but the safe was not found until today, I believe that is close to three feet of coconut trees to 50 mtrs, the ruins of the old house, because when I point out that the FG target to deliver a song with low sensitivity.
I would post all my videos from 30 years ago, yet filmed with Betamax and VHS, but I want to show something this time nobody had the courage to reveal, record and exhibit on the Net for all to enjoy with satisfaction the pleasure of removing the earth, metal that many seek today.
But this time, with the FG90, which is controversial and debated.
I might not dig more at the treasure because the rain was close and I would not come out of there, because it has a lot of mud and bad roads.
I will return in place and bring all new footage waiting to show everyone my research with the FG90.
I'm sorry my english is bad, and used a translator, hoping that I have understood.
I leave a big hug to all people of this forum, especially for the controversial forum members, they are the cause and consequence of LRL's what they are today.
Because they have good detectors LRL.
And I thank you all!
Old 08-11-2010, 04:58 AM
Guru

Default I could not help it but laugh my ***** off

Quote:

Enjoy.

LOL
Old 08-11-2010, 09:28 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
WOW THAT'S IMPRESSIVE WOW I MEAN WOW

Nice backup detector, too. These guys are obviously pros.
Yes. These guys are experienced Treasure Hunters with many findings. Not armchair science charlatans as yourself.
By the way, you left TNET through the bathroom door...
Will you do the same in your own forum now?
Old 08-11-2010, 09:46 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaucho1961 View Post
Hello everyone this forum!
Sorry for my english, I write something wrong!
I beg leave to express myself in this forum.
I want to talk a little about myself to know me and know who I am.
It all started with this pendulum electronic detector of electromagnetic field, it works with 12 large batteries of 1.5 volts, it was my late father who liked to find treasures, in the 1960s.
I was born in 1961 and as a child traveling with my late father to conduct research, and that was the reason I acquired the love of treasure hunting.

Until today I was an observer of the post's written in the forum but never interfere in the course of the discussions as more wise is the one who listens and learns, and I think this subject is always what you learn and study, and I have all of you as great researchers and decision-makers and that will always have something to teach me and show something new. And much I learned from that forum.
I put this video in order to demonstrate a small part of that so "humiliated and disbelieving" detector can make.
When our friend Esteban Hung or report details of how the detector works, they are not inventing fanciful stories.
I've had great satisfaction with this detector finding coins, jewelry, relics, swords with details in gold and many of the pieces exhibited in museums in my city and other states of my country.
33 years ago I hunt for treasures in Brazil some states, Argentina, Uruguay and has traveled thousands of miles searching for treasures and relics, and I already found a lot of gold.
Respect all opinions contrary because I believe that has not had the opportunity to use the FG 90.
Once they do, they will be with another look at it.
The Hung and Esteban are great researchers of this type, as well as others of that forum, and I respect them for that.
With my experience and dedication of 33 years of research, I am respected in my state and I am ordered by archaeologists, Police Technique, Universities and many people who have an interest in treasure hunting and archaeological sites of indigenous peoples and settlements Jesuits in the Search the culture and lives and our ancestors' habits.
I'm from the time I had to make mine the metal detectors because there was the difficulty of importing and buying from another country and detectors Mineoro were a lot of money for a child as I buy.
Today everything has changed and everyone can have a beautiful detector and have fun in public squares and other places.
And you Americans should be proud of it, because you have much involvement in it, because you also will produce great metal detectors and provide it with the joy and pleasure to many people who love this sport worldwide.
I have 49 year old and not have to expose myself to ridicule for this video. In the place where I'm researching various treasures buried there, as well as small objects lost by man. The site was the scene of major wars and there are many gold coins deposited in the vault of iron but the safe was not found until today, I believe that is close to three feet of coconut trees to 50 mtrs, the ruins of the old house, because when I point out that the FG target to deliver a song with low sensitivity.
I would post all my videos from 30 years ago, yet filmed with Betamax and VHS, but I want to show something this time nobody had the courage to reveal, record and exhibit on the Net for all to enjoy with satisfaction the pleasure of removing the earth, metal that many seek today.
But this time, with the FG90, which is controversial and debated.
I might not dig more at the treasure because the rain was close and I would not come out of there, because it has a lot of mud and bad roads.
I will return in place and bring all new footage waiting to show everyone my research with the FG90.
I'm sorry my english is bad, and used a translator, hoping that I have understood.
I leave a big hug to all people of this forum, especially for the controversial forum members, they are the cause and consequence of LRL's what they are today.
Because they have good detectors LRL.
And I thank you all!
Thank you for posting your information. Despite what Hung says, you are welcome here.

However, I have one question:
Have you ever recovered any treasure with only the Mineoro, or do you use a conventional metal detector to make the final recovery? I ask this question because there is a real metal detector shown in the video.

I think most people here will agree that the beeping of the Mineoro does not seem consistent. That is, it does not appear to beep in the same place twice. The beeps are very random. How is it possible to find anything with this device?
Old 08-11-2010, 03:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
T

That is, it does not appear to beep in the same place twice. The beeps are very random.
This only mean that gold is everywhere around.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:29 PM
Guru

Default mineoro

what the diference bitwin fg80 fg79 fg90? i thinking to buy a fg79.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
What?????

Even after watching the video?
Old 08-11-2010, 06:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Email sent.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesP View Post
I see a very large hole and an inconstant beeping but no treasure or any thing that came out of the hole.......????????????
Actually the 'inconstant' beepings are due to the field emanation 'edge' being reached. In this case, there's a kind of null area and this edge or border is now 360 degrees around and with different intensities. To go over the exact spot, he has to recalibrate the device to reach the center with only one beep.
As the footage starts with the operator already in the site spot, the 'audience' lacks reference to know what is exactly going on. But the FG is strictly directional and gaucho 1961 told me the first beeps started at 300 feet away precisely in one direction. I don't have slightest doubt he located gold from this distance and according to the beeps behavior.

Watching the videos however I feel that there's also one target to the right of the hole and I already told him to check it.
He told me they had to abort operations as it started to rain so they had to leave the place.
I believe he is working on it right now or early tomorrow, and I expect we will have some good news soon.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:38 PM

And by the time they return some bandito's will have discovered the hole and stolen the treasure........
Old 08-11-2010, 08:48 PM

Default Quiaozhi

Dear friend Quiaozhi, and other members of the forum.
Answering your question.
I use FG90 whenever I begin the field research, when locating the exact place I continue with FG90.
Only in the end of the excavation it is that I begin to use Bounty Hunter Land to Screech and the 08MI of MINEORO.
I don't believe that a researcher of treasures that really looks for only something of value, skirt with a detector in your exploration, I particularly have several detectors and I take all with me, because I can need a specific detector that is inserted in the research.
FG90 is still something new for me in comparison with the detectors created by me or to my old companion 08MI of MINEORO.
Another thing that has to be commented is that in my state the largest pitched war happened in numbers of soldiers in Brazilian soil, other war existed " War of the Farrapos ", in my state the 7 People of the Missions, that it was colonization of Priests Spanish Jesuits existed and that explored the indigenous people and they extracted the gold of the lands of my state. What makes the difference it is that the hunt to the treasure is not published and few people that try that modality exist, and they try with ridiculous equipments and without any technology, for that a lot of thing still exists to be explored.
The company MINEORO that was born in my state in the city of Taquara, there are 40km from where I live, it always marketed direct in the factory, not in stores, and without popularization in the mÃ*dia, and your prices were always out of the reality for a lot of people that like hunt to the treasure.
Those whole causes are the reasons for having in my state a lot of thing still buried.
Quiaozhi, do I respect the opinions contrary with relationship to the operation of FG90, but the something I can tell her? What doesn't he work? What is an illusion? And who answers on the coins of gold that I already found with him? Do bark them with 29 pieces of jewels in the picture in my signature in this page?
I can finish that Forum right now saying that you are right and I am wrong and that FG90 is a fraud and final point.
I am exposing something of my private life that to today I had not done, showing videos that up to now was to show to my friends and research friends.
I am not here wanting to be clown exposing me, or to prove to somebody if FG90 works or not.
I am sharing one of my happiness of the life, something that gives me a lot of amusement and pleasure, and it doesn't matter if they believe or not. For me that it really interests it is that I already found in 3 occasions something that gave me a lot of money and happiness.
Only that now want to share with all and to show that buried treasures really exist and that it is to the reach of all, it is enough to be serious, persistent, and never to give up the objective, to seek at the places where one historizes it really happened, and the principal of all this, never if solemnity deceives, believing that for obligation that something should be something buried at that place.
That is my beginning of researches.
I neither want to decrease nor to offend nobody of that forum, if I did it was unintentionally, excuse me.
I wait that they understand my bad English, and I thank the opportunity to share my experiences in the treasure hunt.

Tomorrow I will travel to the city where I am working that research and to finish the hole that appears in the video. The place is protected and nobody has access to him, for that, if has something to be discovered it will be.
I will film everything to show for you.

A great hug in all!
Old 08-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaucho1961 View Post

I use FG90 whenever I begin the field research, when locating the exact place I continue with FG90.
Only in the end of the excavation it is that I begin to use Bounty Hunter Land to Screech ......
Logically, the FG90 is an LRL (Long Range Locator). so it cannot detect nothing from vicinity.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Guru

Impressive video.
And interesting device: We can see that if we shake it long enough in any direction it will eventually beep, no matter how far away from the big empty hole it is...With beeping everywhere, 99% of the job is done, we just have to find something in any direction and at any distance, and selectively remember that at least one beep was right.
the last 1% are done with the real detector to actually detect the target...
...Or is that the other way around?
Old 08-12-2010, 12:07 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Default Gaucho

Gaucho - if it works for you, then that is good.
But we have heard from many other people that it doesn't work for them.
Good luck in your treasure hunting.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:34 AM
Guru

Default Update 1

Early this evening gaucho sent me a message in which he told me that his partner who is staying at the site, called him on the phone this morning stating that he decided to dig while waiting for the group to arrive. Actually gaucho could not make it today. His partner then told that after some more digging he reached a completely different kind of soil. Sand of yellowish color. All of a sudden a strong smell of methane gas type began to be felt like 'rotten egg'. He imediately quit digging and made a call to gaucho.

I know that some reported treasure sites in Brazil exhibit this occurence sometimes due to decomposing organic material buried with treasure and also due to traps loaded with arsenic.
Anyway, it's getting close now...

Tonite I could talk to him over the net and he told me he plans to head at dawn to the site.
So, let's wish him the greatest of luck in his endeavour . I also would like to coment on his astounding attitude and decision to make public any possible finding through documented videos, something that is very rare as secrecy and discretion is a must in this business. This is one brave man...

PS. Maybe one day he decides to tell the forum the several cases and findings as treasure hunter along the years.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:07 AM

Quote:

Enjoy.

Does it work without the dog?
Old 08-12-2010, 07:26 AM

Default hi

hi at everibody nice too meet you gaucho1961 i'm from italia and i dont' think how many treasure are in my countri but if you think that it was benne a hundre and hundre war i think in italy we have many many treasure roman, medieval, 1 war,2war ecc.ecc.-ecc. you think there are problem with fg/90 to find treasure in my country? because we are at north of emisphere? you know someone in Europe and particularly in Italy has found treasures with mineoro LRL?
i try one week with fg/80 wthout find nothing wath is the difference with fg?90?
thank you very much and best reguards
manolo
Old 08-12-2010, 07:33 AM
Guru

Quote:

The same as diference between Mr. Hung and gaucho1961. All are genetically the same but promoted as improvement.