LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-31-2010, 08:42 AM

Default mineoro fg79

I have mineoro fg79

through my short experience with it I have few questions:

1. Does it detect only buried gold or it detects other metals ,salty ground,bones ,stones,spaces,...etc.

2.Do high humidity , atmospheric discharge,and temperature effect it?

3.Sometimes it gives beeps on particular point and when it does not stop beep I diminish the sensivity slowly till the beep stops but after that it does not give beep again till I turn the sensitivity to the right till it beep agin, how can I know if that is a treasure?

4. What is the thickness of the ions emerging from treasure? and does the ions of treasure differ from the other ions?

5.How can I differentiate signal/beep of gold from that of others?

6.How can I recognize that fg79 is working well?

7. When I get colser to the treasure does fg79 give me beep while I place it in horizontal position?and does it give beep when I turn the antenna down ,in other words, when I become on the exact point and I turn it down towards the ground ,does it give me beep even if the treasure is small?

Please answer me I'm waiting.
Old 07-31-2010, 11:33 PM
Guru

Default MINEORO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhuwayhi View Post
I have mineoro fg79

1. Does it detect only buried gold or it detects other metals ,salty ground,bones ,stones,spaces,...etc.

3.Sometimes it gives beeps on particular point and when it does not stop beep I diminish the sensivity slowly till the beep stops but after that it does not give beep again till I turn the sensitivity to the right till it beep agin, how can I know if that is a treasure?

4. What is the thickness of the ions emerging from treasure? and does the ions of treasure differ from the other ions?

7. When I get colser to the treasure does fg79 give me beep while I place it in horizontal position?and does it give beep when I turn the antenna down ,in other words, when I become on the exact point and I turn it down towards the ground ,does it give me beep even if the treasure is small?

I also have MINEORO

1- Use FG 79 when umidity is lower than 60%

2- No need to use in limit of sensitivity,use normal to avoid erratic signal. I think this device not catch mineral or cavities...

3- When you get a consistent signal(not erratic) you should triangulate N,S,E,W,until find the area,then you need allways convencional metal detector to pinpoint the target.

BTW- Some people say Mineoro not work as treasur locator,others say it works,my opinion is it works only with big amounts of gold but until now i never found treasure with MINEORO...
Old 09-23-2010, 09:01 PM
Guru

Default mineoro fg 79

what do you meen triagulation detection?
Old 09-23-2010, 09:55 PM
Guru

Default ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhslambos View Post
what do you meen triagulation detection?

Detection on N,S,E,W directions
Old 09-23-2010, 10:43 PM
Guru

Default mineoro fg 79

i spent many hours of testing the mineoro in a field with many old buried metal thinks NOT GOLD it s no beeping at all.soon i will go to the treasure plase and i will tell you.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:25 PM
Guru

Default mineoro fg 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Detection on N,S,E,W directions
but at mineoro manual sead that you must serched always from north to south.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhuwayhi View Post
I have mineoro fg79

Hello My friend,

where are you from ? . It can be interesting to know.

Regards

Gibon

Old 09-24-2010, 07:50 AM

Quote:
I also have MINEORO

1- Use FG 79 when umidity is lower than 60%

2- No need to use in limit of sensitivity,use normal to avoid erratic signal. I think this device not catch mineral or cavities...

3- When you get a consistent signal(not erratic) you should triangulate N,S,E,W,until find the area,then you need allways convencional metal detector to pinpoint the target.

BTW- Some people say Mineoro not work as treasur locator,others say it works,my opinion is it works only with big amounts of gold but until now i never found treasure with MINEORO...

Hello Morgan,

I do agree with you again. If somebody can show us a big amount of gold deeply hidden underground from many years then we shall be fixed.

I'm always surprised to see how easy poeple of Mineoro can find small ring with Dc 2008 which is suppose to find big size gold target.

It seem's that owner of Mineoro you and me and other member's don't know how to use them. ( maybe we are NUTS)

It is always video of Mineoro factory poeple shouwing theire finding.

You can be sure as soon I find something I shall let you know

Sincerly

Gibon
Old 09-24-2010, 08:10 PM
Guru

Default mineoro fg 79

i own a mineoro fg 79.i make many tests until now.i will tell you soon about the resolts.until now i see that if you put sensitivity botton to the limit you detect in a more big range but you also reseved a foulse signals because the machine is very sensitive.i notised that after the last beep when i calibrate the mineoro i must ternud the sensitivity botton 2,3 lines to the left and then to start serching.with that way i never take foulse beeps but the range of the machine is 20% les.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:06 AM
Guru

Default YOU NEED TUTORIAL

Quote:
but at mineoro manual sead that you must serched always from north to south.

In your Fg 79 tutorial,you must learn the triangulation,or how you can understand where the signals come?. North and South not enough to find the spot. Of course signal is more strong North direction.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:13 AM
Guru

Default MINEORO

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibon View Post
Hello Morgan,

I do agree with you again. If somebody can show us a big amount of gold deeply hidden underground from many years then we shall be fixed.

I'm always surprised to see how easy poeple of Mineoro can find small ring with Dc 2008 which is suppose to find big size gold target.

It seem's that owner of Mineoro you and me and other member's don't know how to use them. ( maybe we are NUTS)

It is always video of Mineoro factory poeple shouwing theire finding.

You can be sure as soon I find something I shall let you know

Sincerly

Gibon
No my dear friend,we are not NUTS.

The mineoro videos as to me are fake,just to impress people to buy their products,and we all know they not work as advertised,but they can work in some circunstances,unfortunatly mineoro devices are allways inconclusive in field tests OUT OF GAROPABA FACTORY.

Regards
Old 09-25-2010, 12:19 AM
Guru

Default FG 79

Quote:
i own a mineoro fg 79.i make many tests until now.i will tell you soon about the resolts.until now i see that if you put sensitivity botton to the limit you detect in a more big range but you also reseved a foulse signals because the machine is very sensitive.i notised that after the last beep when i calibrate the mineoro i must ternud the sensitivity botton 2,3 lines to the left and then to start serching.with that way i never take foulse beeps but the range of the machine is 20% les.

Is your FG 79 good enough to detect one gold or silver coin 20 cm distance from the ionic chamber ? I mean in air test.

I supose this Fg 79 belong to the series FRESH GOLD...
Old 09-25-2010, 08:12 PM
Guru

Default mineoro fg 79

Quote:
Is your FG 79 good enough to detect one gold or silver coin 20 cm distance from the ionic chamber ? I mean in air test.

I supose this Fg 79 belong to the series FRESH GOLD...
yes my friend can detect easy both . a silver coin and a gold ring from about 20cm away on the air.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:51 PM
Guru

Default Good choice

Quote:
yes my friend can detect easy both . a silver coin and a gold ring from about 20cm away on the air.

Thats great,so there is a possibility for you to find the treaasure.
Old 09-26-2010, 10:25 PM
Guru

Default THANKS

Quote:
Thats great,so there is a possibility for you to find the treaasure.
THANKS my friend but what i m looking for as i tall you before is in metal box buried before 70 years.i hoppe that the box is roten now with holes.otherwise i dont now if i can located with the mineoro.exept if the mineoro locate gold inside a metal box.i will now soon.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:42 AM
Guru

Quote:
THANKS my friend but what i m looking for as i tall you before is in metal box buried before 70 years.i hoppe that the box is roten now with holes.otherwise i dont now if i can located with the mineoro.exept if the mineoro locate gold inside a metal box.i will now soon.

Hi.
Because i found Iron boxes with spheres, i inform you that they was at very good condition (no rust) even after 65years in the ground.

Regards
Old 09-27-2010, 10:31 PM
Guru

Default mineoro fg 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi.
Because i found Iron boxes with spheres, i inform you that they was at very good condition (no rust) even after 65years in the ground.

Regards
ok.then i hoppe to locate the gold coins even if they are inside an iron box.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:55 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhslambos
ok.then i hoppe to locate the gold coins even if they are inside an iron box.
I think you can locate the iron box, not the gold. This is because the gold is shielded by the iron box, and only iron can be detected. The only exception is if the iron box i corroded to allow the gold full contact in the soil without iron shielding to interfere. Maybe FG79 cannot locate an iron box. Maybe better to use a 2-box detector to find the iron box.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-28-2010, 05:55 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
I think you can locate the iron box, not the gold. This is because the gold is shielded by the iron box, and only iron can be detected. The only exception is if the iron box i corroded to allow the gold full contact in the soil without iron shielding to interfere. Maybe FG79 cannot locate an iron box. Maybe better to use a 2-box detector to find the iron box.

Best wishes,
J_P
For me a gradiometer is the best solution or a ferrite LRL

Regards
Old 09-28-2010, 06:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
For me a gradiometer is the best solution or a ferrite LRL

Regards
I think I agree. Magnetometer/gradiometer is good for finding iron boxes. Do you think the original Alonso pistol will work?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-28-2010, 11:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
I think I agree. Magnetometer/gradiometer is good for finding iron boxes. Do you think the original Alonso pistol will work?

Best wishes,
J_P

Maybe....
Before one year i found a rusted iron buckle with my modificated Alonso's PD.

Regards
Attached Images

Old 09-28-2010, 06:15 PM

Μέσα σε μεταλικό κουτί τα λιρόνια είναι δύσκολο-απιθανο να τα πιάσει το ιοντικό, πάντως για τυχόν απορείες υπάρχει δοκιμαστήριο πραγματικό, 4 κουτάκια απο σφαίρες τίγκα στο λιρόνι σε μια πλατεία μέσα. όσοι πιστοί προσέλθετε να σας λυθεί η απορεία
Old 09-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by apogonos View Post
Μέσα σε μεταλικό κουτί τα λιρόνια είναι δύσκολο-απιθανο να τα πιάσει το ιοντικό, πάντως για τυχόν απορείες υπάρχει δοκιμαστήριο πραγματικό, 4 κουτάκια απο σφαίρες τίγκα στο λιρόνι σε μια πλατεία μέσα. όσοι πιστοί προσέλθετε να σας λυθεί η απορεία

Τακη ασε τις δοκιμες για αυτους που ψαχνουν θυματα προκειμενου να πουλησουν τις πατατες τους σε εξωφρενικες τιμες. Προσωπικα ξερεις οτι δεν πουλαω τιποτα και δεν με ενδιαφερει να αποδειξω τιποτα!!!!
Παντως το PD δεν ειναι ιοντικο!!!!
Old 09-28-2010, 08:56 PM
Guru

Default mineoro fg 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Τακη ασε τις δοκιμες για αυτους που ψαχνουν θυματα προκειμενου να πουλησουν τις πατατες τους σε εξωφρενικες τιμες. Προσωπικα ξερεις οτι δεν πουλαω τιποτα και δεν με ενδιαφερει να αποδειξω τιποτα!!!!
Παντως το PD δεν ειναι ιοντικο!!!!
φιλε εγω το μινεορο το αγορασα και δεν το πουλαω.ουτε αυτο ουτε καποιο απο τα αλλα μεταλ ντετεκορ που εχω.δυστηχωσ δεν εχω ιδεα απο ηλεκτρονικα και δεν μπορω να κατασκευασω ουτε να επισκευασω τηποτα.οτι εχω το εχω πληρωσει και δεν μου περισευουν.στο μεροκαματο ειμαι.ΚΑΤΑΛΑΒΕΣ.???????
Old 09-28-2010, 09:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
φιλε εγω το μινεορο το αγορασα και δεν το πουλαω.ουτε αυτο ουτε καποιο απο τα αλλα μεταλ ντετεκορ που εχω.δυστηχωσ δεν εχω ιδεα απο ηλεκτρονικα και δεν μπορω να κατασκευασω ουτε να επισκευασω τηποτα.οτι εχω το εχω πληρωσει και δεν μου περισευουν.στο μεροκαματο ειμαι.ΚΑΤΑΛΑΒΕΣ.???????
Λαθος καταλαβες!!!. Δεν απευθυνομουν σε εσενα. Εξαλλου ουτε που σε γνωριζω!!