LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 04-12-2010, 04:15 PM
Banned

Default Cut the crap out Carl!

I thought this forum might have been the answer to something YOUR , ( i presume your a yank ) President Clinton Asked me for help with " The war on terrorisim" I saw it coming in Australia (divined it from down under(my cock wen't stiff))
I have the answer to your US $25,000 Question YES!,We arleady have it ! Sitting on a military (Classified info ) regiser Well Carl the Preposal We Give to You Is Do YOU want to go ahead with your original proposal?
OR ARE YOU JUST AMERICAN BULL**** ARTIST?
Old 04-12-2010, 08:28 PM

Default Huh??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
I thought this forum might have been the answer to something YOUR , ( i presume your a yank ) President Clinton Asked me for help with " The war on terrorisim" I saw it coming in Australia (divined it from down under(my cock wen't stiff))
I have the answer to your US $25,000 Question YES!,We arleady have it ! Sitting on a military (Classified info ) regiser Well Carl the Preposal We Give to You Is Do YOU want to go ahead with your original proposal?
OR ARE YOU JUST AMERICAN BULL**** ARTIST?

Ernie,
What in the hell are you talking about? You make very little sense in your posts. Most of which have nothing or very little to do with metal detecting. Try quoting the message you are commenting on. And a word to the wise. Carl hosts this site. You are his guest here. If you don't like he's views fine but leave your "LIMP ****" in your pants. I for one don't want to hear about it..... Oh.....try using the spell checker
Old 04-13-2010, 08:39 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesP View Post
Ernie,
What in the hell are you talking about? You make very little sense in your posts.
I think that is due to my poor English, that I do not understand Ernie creative writings.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
I think that is due to my poor English, that I do not understand Ernie creative writings.

So do I
Old 04-13-2010, 04:16 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
So do I
No-one does ... not even Ernie.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:08 PM
Banned

Default The Scam?

Carl started this with a reward offered i think it was US$25,000 (METAL OR GOLD COINS OR WHATEVER) So we're all here to detect it (the reward) It's small change compared to what's being offered by the bigger players. Check out the FBI's most wanted list $US25MILLION! Just for one find! Which makes Carl's 25 seem like chicken feed. No offence meant Carl
After 911 i had dinner with US President Clinton. Who in his own way explained his self programming and knowledge of the world and basically asked for help in DETECTING OR FINDING a sollution. And yes gold is on offer to enyone who can help in the detection. As a military engineer and YES I AM A REAL TEST PILOT (choppers are for honk honk ducks) i put together a sollution. My sollution was silenced and is now regarded as classified information and yes i lost everything and i almost died with attempts to kill me. But i like playing, and that was only play dead, just to fool the fools. Now i'm back and very, very ANGRY.
remember
Rules for detecting
1 Safety first!
2 Does it exist?
3 Are you fit and qualified to perform the task?

Happy prospecting
Ernie
Old 04-13-2010, 09:30 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
After 911 i had dinner with US President Clinton. Who in his own way explained his self programming and knowledge of the world and basically asked for help in DETECTING OR FINDING a sollution.
Outside of your fantasy world, the U.S. president was George W. Bush at the time of the 9/11 attacks.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:59 PM
Banned

Default Brain dead JAP!

Yes he was. But Clinton did a world tour and in a way garage sale after 911 to try and help out. Which is when i had dinner with him.
What are they putting in the Jap water supply?
Happy prospecting
Ernie
Old 04-13-2010, 10:05 PM
Banned

Default Jap water supply

What ever it is, can i for one add a few more drops.

happy prospecting
Ernie
Old 04-13-2010, 10:22 PM
Banned

Default Carl! I've detected someting?

Qiaozhi = what a nutter. Yes long range detection. Is that worth $US25 grand?
I'll try and detect what there putting in his water supply for an extra $US2,000
HAPPY PROSPECTING
ERNIE
Old 04-14-2010, 06:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
Qiaozhi = what a nutter. Yes long range detection. Is that worth $US25 grand?
I'll try and detect what there putting in his water supply for an extra $US2,000
HAPPY PROSPECTING
ERNIE
Hi Ernie,
I see you are interested in winning big prize money by using a proven long range locator. I am wondering why you would settle for Carl's $25,000 when you could win a $million USD to pass essentially the same test. You will be lucky to pay expenses with Carl's prize, but with Randi's prize, you could buy a stately mansion and have money left over for the servants to wait hand and foot on you. So I am suggesting you go for the Randi test to insure you will return home rich after demonstrating the long range locator finding treasure. See here for details: http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

And, yes, the money is there! You can check it out yourself. See Item 3 here for the details: http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/...lenge-faq.html

But I am concerned that you would use a military (Classified info) regiser when you have much better long range locators at your disposal.
Now, don't pretend you don't know what I am talking about. ...You already tipped your hand when you posted about your friends visiting from the planet Ziros advised you on a method to dowse for new girlfriends: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...910#post109910
Were your friends from the planet Ziros also at the table with you when you were dining with Ex president Clinton?
Did they give him pointers on dowsing for girlfriends too?

It is no surprise to me that you are in possession of military (Classified info) regiser long range detecting equipment. But I suspect that you have much better equipment than some second-rate military junk. The real tipoff came later in that thread you told the details of locating green gold even from the distance that space invaders come from: "Maybe it was green gold and not alluvial gold that caused the halo under the rainbow I've read how flying bestialities are attracted to it. Good source of detection".

After reading your posts, I figure your friends from the Planet Ziros can dowse just about anything including any kind of gold. And if anyone questions your credibility about your story of friends from planet Ziros, eating with the president, or possessing classified mlitary LRLs, then I can verify I have seen your friends on the front page of a published newspaper at the market checkout counter on several occasions. Yup, they are real.
Honest!

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-14-2010, 06:49 AM
Administrator

Hi Ernie,

I'm still trying to figure out what you're trying to get at. Are you wanting to take my challenge, or are you complaining that I'm not offering enough money? If it's the former, all you need to do is email me and open a discussion. If it's the latter, then (as JP said) there is more prize money available elsewhere.

- Carl
Old 04-14-2010, 09:04 AM
Banned

Default Thanks JP and Carl

You have to understand that i think this forum (thank you Carl) is one of my last chances, it's not about the money anymore. I was asked to do a job Defence force! I was lied to, robbed and almost kicked to death. To detect something sometimes you have to play dead to see where the shells are coming in from. The good news is that I'm only CLASSIFIED under Australian military law which doesn't apply in NASA'S big shed. It's a bit frustrating that i'm trying to hop into a car with a 2 year old QIAOZHI at the wheel.

happy prospecting
ERNIE
Old 04-14-2010, 09:41 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
You have to understand that i think this forum (thank you Carl) is one of my last chances, it's not about the money anymore. I was asked to do a job Defence force! I was lied to, robbed and almost kicked to death. To detect something sometimes you have to play dead to see where the shells are coming in from. The good news is that I'm only CLASSIFIED under Australian military law which doesn't apply in NASA'S big shed. It's a bit frustrating that i'm trying to hop into a car with a 2 year old QIAOZHI at the wheel.

happy prospecting
ERNIE
If your verbal diatribe was less obfuscated, perhaps its intended meaning would become clear. At the moment your comments appear to be the ravings of someone with a delusional disorder.
Old 04-14-2010, 04:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
You have to understand that i think this forum (thank you Carl) is one of my last chances, it's not about the money anymore.
OK, but I still have no idea what you're trying to get at.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:04 PM
Guru

It´s in the title: cut out the crap.
The best way would be just delete the whole thread.
If ernie had really something to say he would explain himself in a civilised way.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:33 PM
Banned

Default Carl's round room, I am explaining! I'm a test pilot.

This reminds me of the joke. How do you confuse an irishman = Put him in a round room and tell him to **** in the corner. Car'l must be ******ly frustrated. Or just plain AMERICAN SICK.
happy prospecting
Ernie
Old 04-14-2010, 06:40 PM
Administrator

Good luck with whatever it is you are seeking.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:38 PM
Banned

Default Shhhh! It's Wrabbit season.

Be wvary wvary qwiet i'm hunting wrabbit It's Wrabbit season! This Wrabbit http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/terbinladen.htm is worth alot of metal detection.
happy pwospecting
Ernie
Old 04-15-2010, 08:38 AM
Guru

Quote:

Be wvary wvary qwiet i'm hunting wrabbit It's Wrabbit season! This Wrabbit http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/terbinladen.htm is worth alot of metal detection.
Hi Ernie,

Do you intend to say that you are: Usama Bin Muhammad Bin Ladin, Shaykh Usama Bin Ladin, The Prince, The Emir, Abu Abdallah, Mujahid Shaykh, Hajj, The Director ?
Old 04-16-2010, 03:15 PM
Banned

Default Wabbit or Duck Season?

Ernie To start I QUOTE WM6
What in the hell are you talking about? You make very little sense in your posts. Most of which have nothing or very little to do with metal detecting

To: WM6 = TO START I WILL QUOTE THE INTRO BY CARL

The term "remote sensing" is used to describe scientifically viable methods of detecting geophysical anomalies from a distance. It is also used to describe the less scientific method of "long-range locating", which is engulfed in controversy.

This forum is for the open discussion of either method. Because LRL-oriented forums can quickly degrade into personal conflicts, this forum will be strictly controlled. Rules are still simple:
  • You must be a registered user to post here. Guests may read.
  • Be polite. Name calling will get you banned quickly.
  • Be factual. If you make an extraordinary claim, be prepared to get challenged.
In general, try not to take differences of opinions personally.
End Quote
Start quote wm6 = Try quoting the message you are commenting on.
end quote.
From Ernie
Where does this starting quote limit us to metal detecting? Carl is giving an open slather approach to this forum not everything is made up of metal haven’t you heard of the table of elements? If you have then what the hell are you talking about? Or did you not understand that we are not bound by a brick in the wall at Carl’s forum.
Quote WM6 = Carl hosts this site. You are his guest here.
End quote
FROM Ernie = Carl’s Government asked everyone for help. I’m not his guest here and normally I charge people a fee for this. But his government has helped us out before it’s what allies are for. I’m sure because Carl’s government is having problems (there’s something they don’t understand or can’t do) and I end up yelling at Carl, I pretty sure Carl’s the type of guy that will walk out the back sit down light a cigar and say to himself “He’s onto something”.
Oh and from Ernie to Wm6 = leave your "LIMP ****" in your pants. I for one don't want to hear about it..... Oh.....try using the brain checker
Happy prospecting
Ernie
Yes I am a real test pilot. (choppers ha honk honk)
Quote From WM6 I think that is due to my poor English, that I do not understand Ernie creative writings.
End Quote I think that is due to my poor English, that I do not understand Ernie creative writings.
Reply from Ernie It’s being done on purpose to detune the transmitters and receivers and get you all back one track to the original purpose of this frequency/forum.
End reply
Quote (J Player): You will be lucky to pay expenses with Carl's prize
Reply from Ernie = Yeh, but Carl’s Government is my friend and if his governments a bit short of whatever? I’m sitting on an entire continent of it ( I don’t need all at once)

Quote JP = After reading your posts, I figure your friends from the Planet Ziros can dowse just about anything including any kind of gold. And if anyone questions your credibility about your story of friends from planet Ziros, eating with the president, or possessing classified mlitary LRLs, then I can verify I have seen your friends on the front page of a published newspaper at the market checkout counter on several occasions. Yup, they are real
Reply from: Ernie = Yeh o.k. JP You seem to half know what I’m trying to get at. But please don’t bring your ½, I’ve had a few and it was all caused by a bad batch of acid back in the 60’s style conversation into my conversation The planet Ziros stuff was a joke on you! Detected it! I knew the trippers on this site would love it.
You’re the one’s I’m trying to detect.
To carl quote JPlayer The real tipoff came later in that thread you told the details of locating green gold even from the distance that space invaders come from:
End Quote
Reply from Ernie
I did quote my friends from planet Ziros as a mentally sane joke towards THE MENTALLY INSANE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM. Please Carl! I can’t put up with mentally insame people anymore, what you asked for on this forum was discussion but if it is going to be with mentally ill people then YOU CARL HAVE TWO OPTIONS. Sit and rot or Divide and concore.

I can help you with the latter. I.e. Get you out of the insane round room you yourself have invented & engineered, Carl
and find your solution though what you originally asked (through science) LEARNING! It’s hard to teach an old (cigar smoking) dog new tricks. But I will Endeavour to try and help out. We all have to be put in and urinate in a corner of the round room at one stage of our lives. Maybe in helping you with your new site and some positive communication feedback and control, your new site could help me.
p.s. To carl : He’s a she! internal gov! And she is doing what we call in Australia as PULLING THE WOOL OVER THE SHEEPS EYES! (BEFORE TOU SHEAR THEM).
happy prospecting

Ernie
Old 04-17-2010, 06:13 PM
Banned

Default Ernie's recipie

I’ll start with Qiaozzhi quote of : If your verbal diatribe was less obfuscated, perhaps its intended meaning would become clear. At the moment your comments appear to be the ravings of someone with a delusional disorder. – end quote
Reply from: Ernie – As an Administrator could you please understand the job role and the (Carl’s ) rules that govern you! In previous threads and posts (does water conduct electricity) or (20,00 year old recipe) You as an Administrator ( and I think because of your lack of understanding ) immediately throw your words up against dowsing when the word is mentioned. Although my conversation was started with a simple question to try and find (detect! ) a scientifically proven method of explaining a well known phenomena.
What you are doing by doing this as an Administrator is BIASING the conversation. This therefore does not make this an open conversation but rather you’ve turned Carl’s forum into a cross stitched round room discussion of where is the corner to urinate in, AND THERE IS NO CORNER IN A ROUND ROOM, YOUR ADDING TO A JOKE. So if we keep on this path we will all end up saying happy birthday to Carl and drinking our own urine. I will explain a way of getting out of the round room through Newtonian way of thought if you don’t mind.
1 Choose a tool. And check to see if the tool is in safe and operational order. (tag and tested)

For this explanation i'll use a potato as a refernce to the round room.
To CUT it I’ll use a knife ( divide and conquore )

Take the potato and cut it half then cut the two halves into quaters,what are you left with? 8 corners of a round potato.
And a question to Carl - If this is to be a truly scientific method, to what base and/or religion or reference (wikipedia)? are we going to be based?
happy prospecting - Ernie
Old 04-17-2010, 06:24 PM
Banned

Default Ernie's recipie

Last edited by Ernie; 04-17-2010 at 06:26 PM. Reason: comms caused double up of post
Old 04-17-2010, 08:07 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I’ll start with Qiaozzhi quote of : If your verbal diatribe was less obfuscated, perhaps its intended meaning would become clear. At the moment your comments appear to be the ravings of someone with a delusional disorder. – end quote
Reply from: Ernie – As an Administrator could you please understand the job role and the (Carl’s ) rules that govern you! In previous threads and posts (does water conduct electricity) or (20,00 year old recipe) You as an Administrator ( and I think because of your lack of understanding ) immediately throw your words up against dowsing when the word is mentioned. Although my conversation was started with a simple question to try and find (detect! ) a scientifically proven method of explaining a well known phenomena.
What you are doing by doing this as an Administrator is BIASING the conversation. This therefore does not make this an open conversation but rather you’ve turned Carl’s forum into a cross stitched round room discussion of where is the corner to urinate in, AND THERE IS NO CORNER IN A ROUND ROOM, YOUR ADDING TO A JOKE. So if we keep on this path we will all end up saying happy birthday to Carl and drinking our own urine. I will explain a way of getting out of the round room through Newtonian way of thought if you don’t mind.
1 Choose a tool. And check to see if the tool is in safe and operational order. (tag and tested)

For this explanation i'll use a potato as a refernce to the round room.
To CUT it I’ll use a knife ( divide and conquore )

Take the potato and cut it half then cut the two halves into quaters,what are you left with? 8 corners of a round potato.
And a question to Carl - If this is to be a truly scientific method, to what base and/or religion or reference (wikipedia)? are we going to be based?
As you appear to be in a confused state of mind, here are the forum rules for your perusal:

The term "remote sensing" is used to describe scientifically viable methods of detecting geophysical anomalies from a distance. It is also used to describe the less scientific method of "long-range locating", which is engulfed in controversy.

This forum is for the open discussion of either method. Because LRL-oriented forums can quickly degrade into personal conflicts, this forum will be strictly controlled. Rules are still simple:
  • You must be a registered user to post here. Guests may read.
  • Be polite. Name calling will get you banned quickly.
  • Be factual. If you make an extraordinary claim, be prepared to get challenged.
In general, try not to take differences of opinions personally.

Postings considered to be inflammatory can be reported to Admin by clicking the little red triangle icon at the top of each post. Please use this only when absolutely necessary... I would like to keep this forum as open as possible, and do not care to mediate every conversation.
Old 04-17-2010, 09:43 PM
Guru

Quote:

Ernie
To start I QUOTE WM6
What in the hell are you talking about? You make very little sense in your posts. Most of which have nothing or very little to do with metal detecting
...... ...... ...... ......

Ernie, you are living in unreal world. I newer say what you quoted.

Happy quoting for you!