LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-14-2010, 04:30 PM

Default Looking for an exact lrl. PLS HELP ME

OKM noting advertising company that seems very justified in today's technology is seen that 01 Bionic devices as very good and long range locator in this forum http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...ight=bionic+01 scheme is shown and manual construction of this apparatus was lrl and Baar in advertising loves me with this. But I would be grateful if anyone from the Forum built this equipment at home and to show that a successfully functioning type of hand built home?

or if someone who has built a home in order lrl manually then I would pray that the scheme to send in my email or post to this topic. I am very interested to build a lrl, but will be very satisfactory that it scheme based on frequency and the frequency of metal work.

example: in order to change frequencies manually ...
Silver - 5827 kHz
Gold - 8221 KHz
Diamonds - 12,760 kHz

Platinum: 3491 kHz
Iron: 2621 kHz
Diamond: 9865 kHz
Carbon: 9833 kHz

Emeralds: 12,475 kHz
Paper Money: 3921 kHz (3042 kHz sometimes

when we choose one of these frequencies so his camera manual and then apply only that this metal. But I need a schematic that works with precision and that is built once by someone. I do not need schematic that does not work or that work as they remember those devices.

I am very sure that if you find a arij lrl who works with precision then a short koh choir can be great success finding hidden assets to gold because possess original documents for hidden treasures

Excuse spelling with linguistic
best regards
Old 01-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Guru

SH(I)T!
For how long will you, LRL proponents&lovers, pollute these technical forums???
You should ask what ever you want at Remote Sensing thread, reffering LRL subjects.

I ask NOW administrators to remove this to RS threads! C'mon admins! Do your job!
Old 01-14-2010, 05:05 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko83 View Post
OKM noting advertising company that seems very justified in today's technology is seen that 01 Bionic devices as very good and long range locator in this forum http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...ight=bionic+01 scheme is shown and manual construction of this apparatus was lrl and Baar in advertising loves me with this. But I would be grateful if anyone from the Forum built this equipment at home and to show that a successfully functioning type of hand built home?

or if someone who has built a home in order lrl manually then I would pray that the scheme to send in my email or post to this topic. I am very interested to build a lrl, but will be very satisfactory that it scheme based on frequency and the frequency of metal work.

example: in order to change frequencies manually ...
Silver - 5827 kHz
Gold - 8221 KHz
Diamonds - 12,760 kHz

Platinum: 3491 kHz
Iron: 2621 kHz
Diamond: 9865 kHz
Carbon: 9833 kHz

Emeralds: 12,475 kHz
Paper Money: 3921 kHz (3042 kHz sometimes

when we choose one of these frequencies so his camera manual and then apply only that this metal. But I need a schematic that works with precision and that is built once by someone. I do not need schematic that does not work or that work as they remember those devices.

I am very sure that if you find a arij lrl who works with precision then a short koh choir can be great success finding hidden assets to gold because possess original documents for hidden treasures

Excuse spelling with linguistic
best regards
The schematic shown in the link that you posted is meant to be a joke.
It is not a real circuit.

Please keep LRL discussions in the Remote Sensing Forum where they belong.
Old 01-14-2010, 05:11 PM

need to show

has had in hand 3-4 types lrl ...
a construction manual with a 2 L-lrl antenna but it appears the equipment was not the safest thing ... according to its owner, the device detects to more rust than gold or other metals.
I have been in use and another one with a handle lrl below, an antenna and a calculator before climbing over lrl. it appears that moves with the wind and not from any electricity. I need a lrl who works under scientific principles rather than under the assumptions of x unconscious persons who tend only to earn money with some equipment that is not worth even 10 euros ee sold extremely high prices.
Old 01-14-2010, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic View Post
SH(I)T!
For how long will you, LRL proponents&lovers, pollute these technical forums???
You should ask what ever you want at Remote Sensing thread, reffering LRL subjects.

I ask NOW administrators to remove this to RS threads! C'mon admins! Do your job!
ok then let administrators move in Remote Sensing Forum
Old 01-14-2010, 08:34 PM

who has a scheme that shows the electronic part for frequencies of gold and other metals and some let me send in my email or let them post here please! please! please!
Old 01-14-2010, 10:15 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Default Thread moved

OK - I've moved this thread from the Tech Forum to here where it belongs.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
who has a scheme that shows the electronic part for frequencies of gold and other metals and some let me send in my email or let them post here please! please! please!
There are many people in this forum who can tell you the frequencies of gold and other metals. But maybe it will be hard to find a good schematic that will work to find these metals.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-15-2010, 01:47 AM
Guru

Quote:
Just as J_Player said, you can find some people here claiming that their LRL is working, with plenty of strange information, but no one shares a complete and realistic schematic.
The only schematics that are working on this forum and from which you can build as many working detectors you want, are regular metal detectors, based on known technology.
Yes, i also wonder why.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:01 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
Just as J_Player said, you can find some people here claiming that their LRL is working, with plenty of strange information, but no one shares a complete and realistic schematic.
The only schematics that are working on this forum and from which you can build as many working detectors you want, are regular metal detectors, based on known technology.
Yes, i also wonder why.
I found some schematics in Geotech that will show you how to build LRL circuits that oscillate at the frequencies you want. These schematics were made by Carl-NC so you can actually build the exact same circuits that you find inside some expensive LRLs. Some of the projects and reports also have instructions for how to use the LRL.

See lots of LRL reports here that show some of the schematics: http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...le=reports.dat

See a construction project for a molecular frequency discriminator here: http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...mfd1/index.dat

Note: Carl-NC did not say these circuits work to find treasures using scientific principles.
But he did put the exact circuits that are used in very expensive LRLs so you can build them for low cost.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-15-2010, 08:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post

The schematic shown in the link that you posted is meant to be a joke.
It is not a real circuit.

What, a joke? Not a real circuit??? All is scientific based and deweloped in widely known dr. Best lab. You bloody sceptic, I will put you on ignore list!
Old 01-15-2010, 10:14 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
What, a joke? Not a real circuit??? All is scientific based and deweloped in widely known dr. Best lab. You bloody sceptic, I will put you on ignore list!

Many people here do not have English as their first language, and it is difficult for them to recognise sarcasm or joke circuits.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post

Many people here do not have English as their first language, and it is difficult for them to recognise sarcasm or joke circuits.
Yes, you say truth, but this cannot be problem, because dr. Best circuit works even better than Mineoro, Rangertell and other famous things, which do not work at all.