Old 11-05-2009, 02:36 AM
Guru

Jim, what do you think it is? Dell
Old 11-05-2009, 07:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Jim, what do you think it is? Dell

Nothing dangerous Dell, only useless (to find treasure) toys for adults.

copy - paste:

"Since Bill Andrews died, I have been permitted to see his charts. The wreck is cited there at the same location as well. I am fairly confident that Frank got his info from Bill Andrews. I personally do not believe that he would have lost the location of any wreck that was throwing up bronze guns. Maybe, but probably not."

Black box secret:

"Inside is a giant cockroach with what looks like dowsing rods! It seems the rods are magnetized and the compass needle lines up with the rods. ..... etc....."
Old 11-05-2009, 10:11 AM
Guru

Similar to this?
Attached Images
File Type: pdf LOST MINE FINDER.pdf (590.3 KB, 1076 views)
Old 11-05-2009, 11:03 AM
Guru

Default Exactly

Yes Esteban, you also has figured it out. Like I told them in that thread, it's just a magnetic anomaly detector with a compass mounted on top to indicate direction. Just that. Nothing extraordinary. When I tried to tell the promoter that any dowsing device would work fine as well hence the anomaly both are detecting is the same, he got pissed off.

The purpose of the TNET thread is clearly to promote the guy who owns the device and his services. After all, a good thing to do in the middle of US economic crisis.

Instead of the compass mounted ontop, he could have used a calculator and a simple Radio Shack aluminum antenna and the results might be even better...

There are other ways to achieve the results expected such as your own MFD for instance, which is much better than that thing.

Regards.

PS. Are you available for an expedition in jan-feb 2010?
Old 11-05-2009, 11:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Yes Esteban, you also has figured it out. Like I told them in that thread, it's just a magnetic anomaly detector with a compass mounted on top to indicate direction. Just that. Nothing extraordinary. When I tried to tell the promoter that any dowsing device would work fine as well hence the anomaly both are detecting is the same, he got pissed off.

The purpose of the TNET thread is clearly to promote the guy who owns the device and his services. After all, a good thing to do in the middle of US economic crisis.

Instead of the compass mounted ontop, he could have used a calculator and a simple Radio Shack aluminum antenna and the results might be even better...

There are other ways to achieve the results expected such as your own MFD for instance, which is much better than that thing.

Regards.

PS. Are you available for an expedition in jan-feb 2010?
Hi Hung

Don't know how can detect with the simple compass... Another think is astatic needles, 2 needles in opposite wich nulls and don't be affected by magnetic field of Earth, was uses for locate big mass of iron like ships, because as magnetic field of Earth is nulled, variation causes by big mass of iron can be detected by such needles.

Maybe I'll available jan-feb 2010...
Attached Images

Old 11-05-2009, 12:22 PM
Guru

Esteban, no need to use static needles. One bar magnet close to the needle would produce a null point depending on the position related to the earth's magnetic field. The null point is a point where the resultant magnetic field is zero.

It means that when they are in equilibrium, any other magnetic source nearby will affect the needle position.
Actually a simple magnetic source depending on its nature and distance, might be stronger than the earth's own and will make the needle turn.

And you might be right. The device might be even simpler than a magnetic anomaly detector as it could be simply employing a bar magnet and a stabilizer circuit to do the job.

I will look in the net to see if I find a good text about magnetic nulling for you to read.

Regards.

Quote:
Maybe I'll available jan-feb 2010...
OK. I will email you with details. Let's see if things work fine and we can go.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:11 PM
Guru

Hung, email me details.

Regards

Esteban
Old 11-05-2009, 02:14 PM
Guru

Esteban and Hung, I don't know how it works, but I suspect there would be a coil that picks up the magnetic flux and the compass aligns to it. I did find it interesting that they could detect an area where an automobile had been parked, much like dowsing rods can pick up where a target had been--only the rods (and human body) have much more sensitivity.

At first I thought it might have a frequency generator and the compass worked like an L-rod, but the old post you have says it is just a mag. So it could be a take-off of the magnetic distortion/sunspot detector device sold at http://amazing1.com/projects.htm#MGD10 Dell says, this will get touchy with solar activity, maybe even unusable I don't know.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:47 PM
Guru

Here Esteban, good read.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf MagneticFields(2006-06-26).pdf (89.7 KB, 1123 views)
Old 11-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Esteban and Hung, I don't know how it works, but I suspect there would be a coil that picks up the magnetic flux and the compass aligns to it. I did find it interesting that they could detect an area where an automobile had been parked, much like dowsing rods can pick up where a target had been--only the rods (and human body) have much more sensitivity.

At first I thought it might have a frequency generator and the compass worked like an L-rod, but the old post you have says it is just a mag. So it could be a take-off of the magnetic distortion/sunspot detector device sold at http://amazing1.com/projects.htm#MGD10 Dell says, this will get touchy with solar activity, maybe even unusable I don't know.
Mike

Seems an aurora detector. Read this:

http://www.directivesystems.com/PDF/MAGTALK.PDF

http://www.dcs.lancs.ac.uk/iono/aurorawatch/detectors/
Old 11-05-2009, 03:08 PM
Guru

Quote:

Mike, read the both infos

http://www.directivesystems.com/PDF/MAGTALK.PDF

http://www.dcs.lancs.ac.uk/iono/aurorawatch/detectors/
Old 11-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Here Esteban, good read.
Thanks very much.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
but I suspect there would be a coil that picks up the magnetic flux and the compass aligns to it. .
Hi Mike, yes you are right. It could be.
What you say above sounds familiar?

It's the RT Examiner principle. Only instead of a compass, a telescopic antenna and a calculator to input the frequencies. If high voltage and power are employed, just like some salvage team in US already does, then range increases.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:20 PM
Guru

It's eerily quiet around here since the goons deserted. Guess they don't want to impress us with their superior knowledge?

If you take the sensor head off the distortion device and add a coil under the compass you have invented a volt meter. Whoopy!!!
Old 11-05-2009, 04:26 PM
Guru

It seems when one skeptic is missing there are several others, too. Sybil (seven personalities) has nothing over this one.
Old 11-05-2009, 06:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
It seems when one skeptic is missing there are several others, too. Sybil (seven personalities) has nothing over this one.
Maybe there is really only one skeptic, using several different user-names and logins.

Do ya spose???

Probably got the idea from some of the LRL salesmen that come through here once in awhile. Don't know for sure, but I heard Vincent Blanes uses so many aliases that he has to keep them in a special database, just to keep track of all them and where he's used them.

Alternatively, maybe your inherent paranoia has just flared up again; and there is really nothing wrong here at all.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 11-05-2009, 10:46 PM
Guru (Administrator)

By the way the operator is holding the device, you can clearly see that it's some sort of dowsing gadget. The fact that the compass moves implies that there is swinging arm inside the box with an attached magnet. When the ideomotor effect comes into play the swinging magnet causes the compass to move. It's a basic conjuring trick. As Hung says, it works in the same way as the RT Examiner or a pair of dowsing rods ... i.e. by the unconscious movement of the operator's hand, and is as reliable at detecting treasure as guesswork. Another useless piece of junk.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:05 AM
Guru

Default I have tested and it works

Cal Johnson is a friend and he had me test the original device and it does work as shown. It is a magnetic anomaly detector and detects iron concentrations over long distances. I tested here and it clearly pointed to the Bisbee mine area and the tombstone mine area whicha are across the valley from me.
Cal is a very good electronics technician and a sterling person who would not perpetrate a scam. He has electronisized the original and it works much better than the original. It is definitely NOT a dowsing type of device. Cal has done extensive testingon the device around Arizona before he got involved with the Florida treasure hunters. Cal is an experience diver and treasure hunter.
GoldMagnet
Old 11-06-2009, 08:44 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post

. It is a magnetic anomaly detector and detects iron concentrations
This is possible explanation, but this "magnetic anomaly detector" can be u-boot finder and not goldfinder.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:22 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Cal Johnson is a friend and he had me test the original device and it does work as shown. It is a magnetic anomaly detector and detects iron concentrations over long distances. I tested here and it clearly pointed to the Bisbee mine area and the tombstone mine area whicha are across the valley from me.
Cal is a very good electronics technician and a sterling person who would not perpetrate a scam. He has electronisized the original and it works much better than the original. It is definitely NOT a dowsing type of device. Cal has done extensive testingon the device around Arizona before he got involved with the Florida treasure hunters. Cal is an experience diver and treasure hunter.
GoldMagnet
Is there a swinging arm inside the box?
Old 11-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
GoldMagnet
Electronisized ?????

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 11-06-2009, 09:47 PM
Guru

By all appearances, this gizmo is simply another dowsing hoop-tee-do.

Pointing in the general direction of something that is possibly there, known to be there or what one instinctively believes to be there is still dowsing in my opinion.

Detecting anything underwater whist standing on shore is beyond belief and trips the scam-o-meter every time.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
By all appearances, this gizmo is simply another dowsing hoop-tee-do.

Pointing in the general direction of something that is possibly there, known to be there or what one instinctively believes to be there is still dowsing in my opinion.

Detecting anything underwater whist standing on shore is beyond belief and trips the scam-o-meter every time.
Good.
Now, since you are also a TNET forum member, copy and paste your above post there and make them know your impressions. It would show them you know the truth and you're not one of Signumops' followers...
Why posting this here? You should tell them and not us what you think.