LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-30-2009, 07:15 AM
Guru

Default Horizon Problem....

Hi.
These days i play a little with the MFD. When i give more gain via a preamlifier (i connect it to the coil) i see problems with horizons. My MFD detects very strong the east- west at a angle of 40...50 degrees. So it is not possible to start detect . If i will decrease the gain more (without preamplifier) then the "horizons" disappearing" but the sensitivity of the MFD is not enough. I have shielded the coil with foil, so i don't know what other to Do.
Any Idea????

Regards
Old 10-30-2009, 10:10 AM

Hi Geo,

Please show us your MFD circuit and more detail from it ... to solve problem
Old 10-30-2009, 12:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi.
These days i play a little with the MFD. When i give more gain via a preamlifier (i connect it to the coil) i see problems with horizons. My MFD detects very strong the east- west at a angle of 40...50 degrees. So it is not possible to start detect . If i will decrease the gain more (without preamplifier) then the "horizons" disappearing" but the sensitivity of the MFD is not enough. I have shielded the coil with foil, so i don't know what other to Do.
Any Idea????

Regards
Chasing that which only occurs at random will always lead to the creation of great vicious circles. Like a helicopter that has lost its tail rotor, many here are circling hopelessly and going no where.

If the "phenomenon" were real, it would have been validated and improved on years ago.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 10-30-2009, 01:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Chasing that which only occurs at random will always lead to the creation of great vicious circles. Like a helicopter that has lost its tail rotor, many here are circling hopelessly and going no where.

If the "phenomenon" were real, it would have been validated and improved on years ago.
The "phenomenon" is there, the problem is go for it... The problem is that maybe with "conventional" instruments you can't catch it.
Old 10-30-2009, 01:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
The "phenomenon" is there, the problem is go for it... The problem is that maybe with "conventional" instruments you can't catch it.
Do you find it the least bit curious that conventional instrumentation and technology can put men on the moon, space stations in the sky and spy satellites in space capable of reading the license plate on your vehicle - yet is not possible to measure and validate your "phenomenon"????

What's wrong with this picture?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 10-30-2009, 02:59 PM
Guru

The ancient Egyptians knew more about human nature and consciousness than today's scientists. Today's scientists try to force a square peg into a round hole. They are arrogant and biased elitists. Their refusal to accept the MFD concept is a good example. When a person has the attitude "It can't possibly work." there is no hope for them. Today's scientists make so many assumptions about reality they are no different than the religions they bash.

Geo, you might try to leave an air gap between the leads from the MFD. If you look on Dell's Omnitron.net website he shows how he uses the ground probes as air antennae on the page "Using the GS model".
Old 10-30-2009, 03:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
The ancient Egyptians knew more about human nature than today's scientists. Today's scientists try to force a square peg into a round hole. They are arrogant and biased elitists. Their refusal to accept the MFD concept is a good example.
Where is your proof for making such allegations? Or, are you just posting again; under the influence, to see what you can stir up?

The MFD concept has not been accepted by rational science because it is pure pseudoscience. That fact has nothing to do with arrogance or elitists.

Maybe you should try digging up an Egyptian mummy to try and help you validate the MFD concept; but short of that happening, the MFD baloney is dead in the water (a marketing gimmick aimed at the gullible and technically-challenged) and will remain so for your lifetime and all foreseeable future.

Live with it! Get over being mad about it. That's just the way it is. Period.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 10-30-2009, 04:25 PM
Guru

Geo, get the book "Supersensonics" by Christopher Hills. Not only was Hills the most knowledgable person in dowsing, he donated millions of dollars to help poor people. I just can't say enough good things about the book or about him. There's more info on dowsing/locating than all the other books combined.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
The ancient Egyptians knew more about human nature and consciousness than today's scientists. Today's scientists try to force a square peg into a round hole. They are arrogant and biased elitists. Their refusal to accept the MFD concept is a good example. When a person has the attitude "It can't possibly work." there is no hope for them. Today's scientists make so many assumptions about reality they are no different than the religions they bash.
Mike, I have known, and worked with a number of Scientist. One who befriended, and advised me on MFD & Harmonic Induction in1987 was a retired NASA, Earth Scientist. (I still have his letters of advise, and encouragement)

The term Molecular Frequency Generator (MFG) was applied to this concept by Scientist.

One Scientist I sought advise from (Physcist/Chemical Engineer) stated he had worked with Einstein, and knew him very well. He said Einstein, was an avid Dowser. Could some of the great theories from the mind of Einstein, have been the result of Mental Dowsing. From my own satisfactory results with Mental Dowsing, I can certainly see the possibility.

Another Scientist (physicist) a customer I went to meet in Texas, was using my product on a Treasure Search I attended. He told me he had figured how the MFD concept worked. (light wave particles) Although his theory may be partially correct, and Light wave particles may be incorporated in the process, I personally, don't see this as the primary principle of MFD operation. But, who am I to argue with Scientist?

I have customers who are university Professors, Geologist, Archaeologist, who use MFD as a tool to aid them behind the scenes, but not in front of their academic peers for fear of ridicule. Using a pair of Rods to meter a "field" has the stigma of Dowsing, and has the public appearance of being un-Scientific.

At my request, a Scientist friend has had telephone conversations with Carl Morland. I won't mention the superlatives he used in describing Carl's un-scientific approach and mentality.

Mike, in my experience, the Scientist, that I have met, and known over the years have been super nice, open minded, down to earth people, with only one exception that matches your description. He was a bio-chemist.

Actually, for the project I am working on now, I was recommended by a Scientist, working with NOAA.

These are not real Scientist, posting their vile on Geotech. They are just petty people seeking our attention under Scientific pretense, who make a mockery of real Science. Dell
Old 10-30-2009, 05:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders;
(I still have his letters of advise, and encouragement)
Yes in North Tibetan manuscript.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders;

One Scientist I sought advise from (Physcist/Chemical Engineer) stated he had worked with Einstein,
Not only with Einstein but with Heraclitus too and even with Cleopatra. I am not sure about co working with Harry Crishna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders

I have customers who are university Professors, Geologist, Archaeologist, who use MFD ...
Exactly, and, unbelievable, all are called No Name.

Quote:

Mike, in my experience, the Scientist, that I have met, and known over the years have been super nice, open minded, down to earth people,
Especially very deeply down in the earth.

Quote:

Actually, for the project I am working on now, I was recommended by a Scientist, working with NOAA.
Secret project name:
"Dells self promotion on Geotech."
Old 10-30-2009, 05:31 PM
Guru

Mike, these are not real Scientist, posting their vile on Geotech. They are just petty people seeking our attention under Scientific pretense, who make a mockery of real Science.

WM6, quickly posts a follow up to get attention and prove himself as an example.

"Stupid is, as Stupid does". Dell
Old 10-30-2009, 05:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Mike, I have known, and worked with a number of Scientist. One who befriended, and advised me on MFD & Harmonic Induction in1987 was a retired NASA, Earth Scientist. (I still have his letters of advise, and encouragement)

The term Molecular Frequency Generator (MFG) was applied to this concept by Scientist.

One Scientist I sought advise from (Physcist/Chemical Engineer) stated he had worked with Einstein, and knew him very well. He said Einstein, was an avid Dowser. Could some of the great theories from the mind of Einstein, have been the result of Mental Dowsing. From my own satisfactory results with Mental Dowsing, I can certainly see the possibility.

Another Scientist (physicist) a customer I went to meet in Texas, was using my product on a Treasure Search I attended. He told me he had figured how the MFD concept worked. (light wave particles) Although his theory may be partially correct, and Light wave particles may be incorporated in the process, I personally, don't see this as the primary principle of MFD operation. But, who am I to argue with Scientist?

I have customers who are university Professors, Geologist, Archaeologist, who use MFD as a tool to aid them behind the scenes, but not in front of their academic peers for fear of ridicule. Using a pair of Rods to meter a "field" has the stigma of Dowsing, and has the public appearance of being un-Scientific.

At my request, a Scientist friend has had telephone conversations with Carl Morland. I won't mention the superlatives he used in describing Carl's un-scientific approach and mentality.

Mike, in my experience, the Scientist, that I have met, and known over the years have been super nice, open minded, down to earth people, with only one exception that matches your description. He was a bio-chemist.

These are not real Scientist, posting their vile on Geotech. They are just petty people seeking our attention under Scientific pretense, who make a mockery of real Science. Dell
Wow... That is impressive!

You have real scientists using your Omnitron products to hunt for treasure, and several super nice, open minded scientists recommend you. I think you finally have me convinced that your Omnitron products work. So now I am reading your web page describing the Omnitron product line. ... Yup even your Omnitron page has stories of customers saying they can quickly find hidden dollars using the X-scan. But I don't see any mention of these NASA and NOAA scientists on your page telling how MFD works, or talking about how amazing the Omnitron products are.

Now I am starting to wonder....
Are these scientists real, or just people you made up?
Are the customers claiming your X-scan works to find hidden dollars real? Or did you make them up too?
If these scientists know how MFD works, then why don't they explain the details to us?
Why no article by these scientists on your web page to explain it for all of us prospective customers?
I wonder who these scientist are.... Maybe they are the same customers who you posted on your web page saying the X_scan works, but you didn't bother to tell us they are scientists?

Does your phase "stupid is as stupid does" apply to people who will stupidly believe anything you tell them, while ignoring the preponderance of evidence that suggests there is a fraud being perpetrated?

But wait... I know how we can settle the answer to these questions very simply.
Can you hold a public demonstration of your X-scan find hidden dollars we put inside a house? This will demonstrate once and for all whether there's any truth to the stories on your web page about how well the X-scan works. And it will show us if any scientist had any reason to believe MFD works and recommend your method.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-30-2009, 05:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post

"Stupid is, as Stupid does". Dell
Ordinary stupidity is not a sin, but the worst human solution is Supersensonics Stupidity which is trying to sell himself to ordinary stupidity.

So "Stupid is, what Stupid sell"
Old 10-30-2009, 06:58 PM
Guru

I saw on TV a while back that Einstein could feel it in his little finger when a new theory of his was correct. That is dowsing, no doubt about it.

Dell, of course I don't mean ALL scientists are arrogant, etc., but you have to admit there are many. And I totally agree with you there are a bunch of wannabe's here. They got the arrogant part right, they just haven't got the scientist part figured out.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:04 PM
Guru

Christopher Hills and his Supersensonics Crap is nothing but pseudoscience baloney written and marketed for the gullible and technically-challenged (ie. Mike,Mont)

Christopher Hills is (was) a first class charlatan and the University of The Trees is a tax writeoff; nothing more.

I doubt very much that anyone with even a half a brain cell left, un-fried, would actually take the Supersensonics hype seriously, much less defend it on a public forum.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 10-31-2009, 12:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Do you find it the least bit curious that conventional instrumentation and technology can put men on the moon, space stations in the sky and spy satellites in space capable of reading the license plate on your vehicle - yet is not possible to measure and validate your "phenomenon"????

What's wrong with this picture?
Yes, and I need to know why is more easy send man a rocket at 384,000,000 meters, but is "impossible" detect a coin only at 1 meter buried in the soil with known methods. Only pistol can do that due secondary effects...
Old 10-31-2009, 02:25 PM
Guru

Not all scientists are arrogant, biased, elitist, but when it comes to dowsing /locating there is a much higher percentage. Maybe it's just a defensive mechanism. Just look how the skeptics ridicule anyone who dares to even talk about the subject. Theseus claims people like Christopher Hills are "crackpots". I have to believe there is some kind of inferiority complex here. Normal people don't act that way. They might reject the concept, but they don't obcess over it. No telling how many alias identities he has used in the past twelve years I have been on the forums. I have to believe it's in the hundreds, and I can only believe it continues today. Talk about phony! I don't know, maybe he got "possessed" by an evil entity somewhere along the way. I told him years ago he needs to see a priest.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Not all scientists are arrogant, biased, elitist, but when it comes to dowsing /locating there is a much higher percentage. Maybe it's just a defensive mechanism. Just look how the skeptics ridicule anyone who dares to even talk about the subject. Theseus claims people like Christopher Hills are "crackpots". I have to believe there is some kind of inferiority complex here. Normal people don't act that way. They might reject the concept, but they don't obcess over it. No telling how many alias identities he has used in the past twelve years I have been on the forums. I have to believe it's in the hundreds, and I can only believe it continues today. Talk about phony! I don't know, maybe he got "possessed" by an evil entity somewhere along the way. I told him years ago he needs to see a priest.
Not having your bogus MFD concept accepted by rational science has certainly taken its toll on you, Mike. You should really try to get over it, and get on with what's left of your life(?). Living the life you have, filled with paranoia, deceit, extreme bitterness, evil and addiction has not helped your obsessive compulsive disorder - it has only made it worse.

With no real treasures and only broken dreams and unhappiness, I'd have to say the hobby of dowsing has not done you any favors.

Maybe it's not too late (at your age, mid-50s) to give it up, move on to something else and try to salvage whatever you can in the time you have left. Just a thought....

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 10-31-2009, 03:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
Yes, and I need to know why is more easy send man a rocket at 384,000,000 meters, but is "impossible" detect a coin only at 1 meter buried in the soil with known methods. Only pistol can do that due secondary effects...
I wish all questions were this easy to answer.

Answer: Tune any standard BFO-type detector to the slowest difference frequency possible (just barely ticking), then wave it around at a distance of 1 meter from a metal coin. Note that the "ticking" changes frequency ever so slightly, indicating "something" at the 1 meter distance. Of course the results will be inconsistent at best and might be influenced by temp, humidity and ground mineralization; but then so are the results from your pistol measuring secondary effects (the phenomenon).

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 10-31-2009, 04:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
I wish all questions were this easy to answer.

Answer: Tune any standard BFO-type detector to the slowest difference frequency possible (just barely ticking), then wave it around at a distance of 1 meter from a metal coin. Note that the "ticking" changes frequency ever so slightly, indicating "something" at the 1 meter distance. Of course the results will be inconsistent at best and might be influenced by temp, humidity and ground mineralization; but then so are the results from your pistol measuring secondary effects (the phenomenon).
The problem is not in the air... the buried item is the problem. But an absorptive pistol that acts as an absorptive frequencimeter (passive) is very stable, even if in the past was used BFO. By the way, I know very stable BFO... very!
Old 10-31-2009, 07:39 PM
Guru

He need squid amplifier , but don't know... he think still simple device is good... for real distance (miles)

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 10-31-2009, 11:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
He need squid amplifier , but don't know... he think still simple device is good... for real distance (miles)
Maybe squid is good for finding a coin half mile with Dr. Best, but Dr. hung found the coin from a mile using RangerTell calculator...
Maybe calculator and diodes is better than squid?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-01-2009, 02:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
By the way, I know very stable BFO... very!
Is it stable because it can only be represented by a stamp-sized schematic?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 11-01-2009, 05:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Is it stable because it can only be represented by a stamp-sized schematic?
No... actually he uses a special xtal in local oscillator, very stable.

It's kept in a oven , that runs on pigeon pop I think... (heating element driven by separate battery pack)

I downloaded all his hard disks and everthing from his PC last month... using a backorifice installed when he visited a website of a company in Asuncion...
(I used an activeX control loaded there to provide a backorifice to his computer... then I dowloaded everything in about 14hours of cumulative download using a remote udp server, collecting stuff and sending parts to me 1kbyte at a time via ftp)

I routed the chain all down south america to be stealth from him (or any other) and let last node (a cocoa company website of brazil) just before jump on the atlantic backbone down their provider...

At the europe node I used an BT node for retrieving data and route them to my remote collector (in the ex-soviet union)... and from there some other jump to south korea, taiwan, japan and endly sidney, where I stored data on a remote server of rapidshare... for me to download later...

Muhahaha!

And seems he uses this xtal for local stuff, indeed very stable! (+-10ppm, at least seems so)

In coils he uses compensation networks, but seems very rude stuff... old...

Anyway, he didn't use squid stuff.

And for me that's all with all that mess of stamp sized schematics... are too simple and poor designed...

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 11-02-2009, 05:45 AM

Max what problem do you have with Esteban, and also you keep saying the same things that you stole all his computer records, what is your problem?????????I dont understand.
Astrodetect