LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-30-2009, 01:24 AM
Guru

Default Morgan's LRL Demonstration - Live Testing

This thread is to report and discuss the results of Morgan's live LRL demonstration.

On August 29 2009, Morgan began his live LRL demonstration to show any forum members who wish to see his LRLs performing in the field. He demonstrated several Mineoro models, a prototype pistol detector made by Alonos, a clone of the Alonso pistol that Morgan made, and several other LRLs he had in his collection. While the demonstration is open to all forum members, only Geo showed up to see the demonstrations and test the LRLs. Morgan also recruited a local skeptic to watch as well.

These demonstrations and tests are not done yet. They will continue a couple more days with videos and photos taken before they are done. Then we will see some reports and videos that can be accessed from links in this forum to see what they filmed during the demonstration and testing. The first report is shown below, which came in earlier today from Morgan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
Hi to all

I return from the LRL tests,i was with Geo and another person also skeptic.

Report of this tests near the gold medal buried more than 20 years ago.

1-Geo take one L rod and find imediatly the place where the medal is buried. This is realy amazing !!!

2-After this we try Mineoro models (PDC210,DC2006,DC200 near the medal and only DC2008 start beeps but only 1 meter over the gold...

3-I get signals with my PD clone and Alonso Pistoldetektor 2m or more from the gold medal,also Geo try Alonso PD and get the same results.

4-Near my Field test we locate one piece of silver paper 15cm buried and 3meters distance.
And finaly we get another sigal 2m distance,i dig one nice old silver ring but near it was one iron can,this convince 100% my portuguese friend,but i hope Geo also become not skeptic after this simple demonstrations.

5- Our friend Geo bring with him LRL device who give beeps 3m near the gold .

All was recorded in video DVD.

Regards to all

=====================
Originally posted by Morgan
In this LRL videos everybody can see how dificult is the PD calibration until we get the correct point when he start detecting the small targets,i do this more esay but Geo also get point and the signals.
People here,all should understand PHENOMENON is real.
Feel free to post your comments below and look for more posts from Morgan and Geo here.

My best wishes and thanks to Morgan and Geo for taking the time and expense to show this demonstration for the forum to see.
J_P
Old 08-30-2009, 07:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
This thread is to report and discuss the results of Morgan's live LRL demonstration.

On August 29 2009, Morgan began his live LRL demonstration to show any forum members who wish to see his LRLs performing in the field. He demonstrated several Mineoro models, a prototype pistol detector made by Alonos, a clone of the Alonso pistol that Morgan made, and several other LRLs he had in his collection. While the demonstration is open to all forum members, only Geo showed up to see the demonstrations and test the LRLs. Morgan also recruited a local skeptic to watch as well.

These demonstrations and tests are not done yet. They will continue a couple more days with videos and photos taken before they are done. Then we will see some reports and videos that can be accessed from links in this forum to see what they filmed during the demonstration and testing. The first report is shown below, which came in earlier today from Morgan:

Feel free to post your comments below and look for more posts from Morgan and Geo here.

My best wishes and thanks to Morgan and Geo for taking the time and expense to show this demonstration for the forum to see.
J_P
Hi,
it's interesting demonstration I think and , of course, I'm happy that people like them are ready to spend money and time in serious experiments, much for just scientific interest I think, though as skeptic I always am on same position about LRLs it's nice see people approaching the problem from a practical point of view.
I will see video and posts about that, as explained by Morgan seems something happened in front of witnesses Geo and the other purtugese witness.

Till now we heard of a number of unverified claims about e.g. PD clone, but this test could clarify some aspects... about it.

At least... seems a good attempt.

But I wait for Geo's report about tests and , of course, videos.

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 08-30-2009, 08:07 AM

Hi Morgan ,

Did you record how does Geo use L rods to locate gold medal?
and what was the distance to locate it by Lrods?

kind regards
Okantex
Old 08-30-2009, 08:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by okantex
...Did you record how does Geo use L rods to locate gold medal?
Yes, I would like to see this too. Can you take some video of Geo finding some buried metal with his dowsing rods, and including digging the buried metal and all empty holes too?

Also, can you use the camera to take an interview with the skeptic observer? It would be good to see an interview with him like we see on TV during the news, so we can see what he says about before and after he sees the LRLs find targets. Don't worry if it is not in English, we have translators who can tell us the text of what is said.

Thank you for all the testing,

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-30-2009, 08:22 AM

Hi J_player ,
no need to dig it ,using any VLF detector which could discriminate by sound is enough .
no need to diminish effect of long time buried metal. they may need this metal target for several tests later and during this video takings.
regards
Okantex
Old 08-30-2009, 08:42 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by okantex
Hi J_player ,
no need to dig it ,using any VLF detector which could discriminate by sound is enough .
no need to diminish effect of long time buried metal. they may need this metal target for several tests later and during this video takings.
regards
Okantex
Sure, for the targets in the test garden, they should not be disturbed. But for an open field with unknown trash, I think it is good to dig the metals same as you would on any treasure hunt, to see what you found, or maybe nothing in the hole?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-30-2009, 10:25 PM
Guru

Default New Post from Morgan - second day of testing

Quote:
Hi all

Today Geo was with me in the radio amateur laboratory.
He measure the frequencies of my PD clone and the Alonso PD.
The real PD frequencies are diferent from my PD clone and he as also diferent freq. in his PD made in Greece.
I let this technical language between Geo and the forum,he is the rigth person to explain to the RS forum members this measurments.

Regards to all
Thank you Morgan and Geo.
We will be looking for your reports and videos soon.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-30-2009, 10:25 PM
Guru

Default L rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by okantex View Post
Hi Morgan ,

Did you record how does Geo use L rods to locate gold medal?

kind regards
Okantex
Hi

He get one L rod (who works at 50V) and walk around my field test ,in one minute,and maybe by coincidence,he get one spot,the buried gold medal...
Old 08-30-2009, 10:37 PM
Guru

Default L rod

Quote:
Yes, I would like to see this too. Can you take some video of Geo finding some buried metal with his dowsing rods, and including digging the buried metal and all empty holes too?

Also, can you use the camera to take an interview with the skeptic observer? It would be good to see an interview with him like we see on TV during the news, so we can see what he says about before and after he sees the LRLs find targets. Don't worry if it is not in English, we have translators who can tell us the text of what is said.

Thank you for all the testing,

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi

Geo start playng with the L rod only for entertainment before we start the real LRL tests with electronic devices. I saw Geo become surprised with the L rod result,sometimes dowsing as lucky days...
About the portuguese skeptic,he become less skeptic when Geo find small silver paper at 3m distance(with unquestionable beeps) and NOT SKEPTIC whe we dig the first jewlry item,the silver ring clear signal at 2 m distance.
After cleaning the ring,its maybe more than 80 years old. Maybe the short 2m distance its becouse it was one iron can near the ring.

regards
Old 08-30-2009, 10:40 PM
Guru

Default PD tests

Quote:
Sure, for the targets in the test garden, they should not be disturbed. But for an open field with unknown trash, I think it is good to dig the metals same as you would on any treasure hunt, to see what you found, or maybe nothing in the hole?

Best wishes,
J_P
During this tests we didnt dig even one empty hole
Old 08-30-2009, 10:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
About the portuguese skeptic,he become less skeptic when Geo find small silver paper at 3m distance(with unquestionable beeps) and NOT SKEPTIC whe we dig the first jewlry item,the silver ring clear signal at 2 m distance.
Hi Morgan,
Is it possible to take the camera to make a video interview with this skeptic like we see on the news programs? It would be good to ask him what he believed before and after he saw the demonstrations. Your report is good, but better to hear from the words of the witness. Don't worry if it is not in English, we have translators who can tell us the text of what is said.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-30-2009, 11:04 PM
Guru

Default TH´s

Quote:
Hi Morgan,
Is it possible to take the camera to make a video interview with this skeptic like we see on the news programs? It would be good to ask him what he believed before and after he saw the demonstrations. Your report is good, but better to hear from the words of the witness. Don't worry if it is not in English, we have translators who can tell us the text of what is said.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi

Me and the portuguese witness we was using hat and dark glasses during the films,but for Geo no problem.
You should understand the TH hobby is diferent here than in your country(more free),so we take precautions.

Regards
Old 08-30-2009, 11:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi

Me and the portuguese witness we was using hat and dark glasses during the films,but for Geo no problem.
You should understand the TH hobby is diferent here than in your country(more free),so we take precautions.

Regards
Ok, I understand.
Maybe you can make a film of Geo to talk about what he sees this skeptic say before and after seeing LRLs work. This will be good information to help understand what was happening at the demonstration.

Thank you for excellent work in demonstrating LRLs.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-31-2009, 07:45 AM

Hi Morgan and Geo ,

Excuse me for my bad understanding,
what do you mean by
"Hi

He get one L rod (who works at 50V) and walk around my field test ,in one minute,and maybe by coincidence,he get one spot,the buried gold medal...
"

1) one L rod ???.........L rods are generally used as one L rod at each hands and both parallel to each other.

2) who works at 50V ???? ,, does it have battery connection.

Could you arrange photo of the L rod unit which Geo used at your test field ,please ??

Kind regards ,and good luck
Okantex
Old 08-31-2009, 01:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi

Geo start playng with the L rod only for entertainment before we start the real LRL tests with electronic devices. I saw Geo become surprised with the L rod result,sometimes dowsing as lucky days...
After cleaning the ring,its maybe more than 80 years old. Maybe the short 2m distance its becouse it was one iron can near the ring.

regards
Iron near the valuable target absorb greatly the phenomenon or field.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:44 PM
Guru

Default L Rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by okantex View Post
Hi Morgan and Geo ,

Excuse me for my bad understanding,
what do you mean by
"Hi

"

1) one L rod ???.........L rods are generally used as one L rod at each hands and both parallel to each other.

2) who works at 50V ???? ,, does it have battery connection.

Could you arrange photo of the L rod unit which Geo used at your test field ,please ??

Kind regards ,and good luck
Okantex
This L Rod as special batteries inside.
I think Geo found the spot with this device,just by chance.
Name:  L rod (50V).JPG
Views: 8080
Size:  83.3 KB
Old 08-31-2009, 02:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
If anything at all was found with that L-rod, it would be a good assumption to believe it happened strictly by chance.

I really hope this "live testing" was carried out within the guidelines of a good test protocol.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 08-31-2009, 04:21 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Attachment 9596
I'm glad that you said "just by chance", otherwise the other testing would be called into question.

When can we expect to see the videos?
Old 08-31-2009, 05:31 PM

Default i'm happy

you all know that I have always believed in Morgan and Esteban , now I'm particularly happy that the forum starts to convence the fact that the phenomenon was real and familiar to some people before many years (see one of my old posts) now i hope
that the approach to the world of lrl and with more 'seriousness' and constructively by all parties
reguards manolo
Old 08-31-2009, 06:05 PM
Guru

thanks morgan for you say always for ever the truth respect to rods, you how honest man, should say strict always the pure truth, too respect to pd, or rod or everyvary, never lie please

if rod is good should dectect in all moment the objetives, find any thing ocasionally is fortuite because the soil is all full of trash
Old 08-31-2009, 06:09 PM
Guru

Hold on your horses friend!
We haven't seen anything yet!
First we need to see videos, than to hear from Geo's personal view and than we can debate further.
So far i can read here just empty claims, simillar to many in the past.
With respect to all of you, but we are at the same position as before - no proofs, no facts, no primers .... nothing.
Personally i do respect Geo much, but it doesn't mean i will take everything from him on first glance. We need videos, Geo's story and time to think and analyze. Step by step.
Regards!
Old 08-31-2009, 06:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Attachment 9596
That L rod (with batt or without it) is just ordinary dowsing apparatus. So..if Geo founded something with it for real than it can be just coincidental find and Geo is most probably very successfull dowser with pretty trained mental capabilities (how else can i put that and not to offend him - my respectfull friend?). Rod itself is just funny apparatus and nothing else.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:14 PM
Guru

Default The LRL videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I'm glad that you said "just by chance", otherwise the other testing would be called into question.

When can we expect to see the videos?
Hi

We reduced the films to the most interessing parts,but anyway we cant have less than 40 Megabytes.
I can divided into parts of less than 10MGB each one.
So i should sent to you first? Give me your E-mail in PM.

Regards
Old 08-31-2009, 10:23 PM
Guru

Default The L-Rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic View Post
That L rod (with batt or without it) is just ordinary dowsing apparatus. So..if Geo founded something with it for real than it can be just coincidental find and Geo is most probably very successfull dowser with pretty trained mental capabilities (how else can i put that and not to offend him - my respectfull friend?). Rod itself is just funny apparatus and nothing else.
Hi

This L-Rod bellongs to me,not Geo,and it was ofered to me in Germany long time ago. Geo was just playing with this Rod in the FIELD TEST,and just by chance found the GOLD MEDAL spot.
Of course L-Rods are just for entertainment,noting serious.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:30 PM
Guru

Default LRL demonstrations

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi View Post
you all know that I have always believed in Morgan and Esteban , now I'm particularly happy that the forum starts to convence the fact that the phenomenon was real and familiar to some people before many years (see one of my old posts) now i hope
that the approach to the world of lrl and with more 'seriousness' and constructively by all parties
reguards manolo
Hi

It was more interesting if you was here with Geo,one more witness ,but family in first place,hope all ok with you and family.

Regards