LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-26-2009, 11:54 AM
Guru

Default Any South American?

This question is directed to Esteban, Nelson (who I believe is from Chile) or any other south american who happen to watch this forum.

Does any of you know if South American Indians had or have the habit of placing 'bronze disguise baits' as offerings or some other thing on sites where buried gold lies?

A fellow team member has travelled to the rain forrest region inside an indian reservation. At the request of some friends who live there, he took his gear to check how true might be the story of antique gold inside pottery buried there. Local people tell an old story about gold hidden inside ceramic pans with chains attached to it lying in that section.

This weekend, this friend called me and told me he got hits with his FG80Tyon coming from a river section by a waterfall. Previously from a distance, he and his party tought that they were getting gold veins from far away, but when they got close, the detector clearly showed beeps concentrated in a particular spot in the direction of a pond well close to the waterfall, discarding the possibility of veins which usually make the beeps extend to the sides from a perpendicular perspective.

To make this story short, they recovered at first a 13 kilograms solid bronze bar, then came another, then another. In the end of the day, they had recovered 3 bars of same weight, size and type.

He told me that the yellowish collor of the bars made them at first think it was gold. But a closer look, later confirmed at home indicated bronze.

After the bars were out, the FG kept beeping. So they know there's something else there.

I asked him about the distance that he first got the beeps from the FG but he told me that they have a Rangertell there and that they were following it until they squared down the area. But as it was impractical to reduce the quadrant due to the waterfall and river on the way. He then turned the FG on, and the beep came from about 12 meters from the spot in the pond where they later recovered the bars.
I told him to keep the FG turned on from a large distance when aproaching the spot next time he returns and check how far the device starts to react. If it is from a considerable distance, then there's obviously gold there. Bronze would not be picked from very far. The location stands about 60 miles from his friend's house where he is staying and he is also made this trip to check other spots including locations in Paraguay.

From what he had told me, specially that one of his friends dove in the pond and could see what looks like a small entrance under the rocks, I think this may not be related to indians, but to Jesuits.
This is the same scenario I had found about 4 years ago regarding jesuit gold that was hidden inside a submerged cave.

Well, despite of that, locals claim the indians placed the bronze there to 'protect' the gold. My friend told me they are afraid the indians discover about their presence and they might be in danger as the remaining indians live not very far.

Esteban and Nelson, have you ever heard of indians using this kind of aproach to 'protect' hidden gold?
Well whatever the answer might be, I think it's time for me to learn about south american indian culture...
Thanks and regards.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
This question is directed to Esteban, Nelson (who I believe is from Chile) or any other south american who happen to watch this forum.

Does any of you know if South American Indians had or have the habit of placing 'bronze disguise baits' as offerings or some other thing on sites where buried gold lies?

A fellow team member has travelled to the rain forrest region inside an indian reservation. At the request of some friends who live there, he took his gear to check how true might be the story of antique gold inside pottery buried there. Local people tell an old story about gold hidden inside ceramic pans with chains attached to it lying in that section.

This weekend, this friend called me and told me he got hits with his FG80Tyon coming from a river section by a waterfall. Previously from a distance, he and his party tought that they were getting gold veins from far away, but when they got close, the detector clearly showed beeps concentrated in a particular spot in the direction of a pond well close to the waterfall, discarding the possibility of veins which usually make the beeps extend to the sides from a perpendicular perspective.

To make this story short, they recovered at first a 13 kilograms solid bronze bar, then came another, then another. In the end of the day, they had recovered 3 bars of same weight, size and type.

He told me that the yellowish collor of the bars made them at first think it was gold. But a closer look, later confirmed at home indicated bronze.

After the bars were out, the FG kept beeping. So they know there's something else there.

I asked him about the distance that he first got the beeps from the FG but he told me that they have a Rangertell there and that they were following it until they squared down the area. But as it was impractical to reduce the quadrant due to the waterfall and river on the way. He then turned the FG on, and the beep came from about 12 meters from the spot in the pond where they later recovered the bars.
I told him to keep the FG turned on from a large distance when aproaching the spot next time he returns and check how far the device starts to react. If it is from a considerable distance, then there's obviously gold there. Bronze would not be picked from very far. The location stands about 60 miles from his friend's house where he is staying and he is also made this trip to check other spots including locations in Paraguay.

From what he had told me, specially that one of his friends dove in the pond and could see what looks like a small entrance under the rocks, I think this may not be related to indians, but to Jesuits.
This is the same scenario I had found about 4 years ago regarding jesuit gold that was hidden inside a submerged cave.

Well, despite of that, locals claim the indians placed the bronze there to 'protect' the gold. My friend told me they are afraid the indians discover about their presence and they might be in danger as the remaining indians live not very far.

Esteban and Nelson, have you ever heard of indians using this kind of aproach to 'protect' hidden gold?
Well whatever the answer might be, I think it's time for me to learn about south american indian culture...
Thanks and regards.
If so private conversation... use email!

Otherwise people could also belive you're serious here...

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 08-26-2009, 12:50 PM
Guru

Hey buddy, you are not from South America, so please move your *** from this thread. Nothing useful from you as always...

Your BS here for me has come to an end.
People usually ignore drunk people in the streets.
Humm.. I see that Geoskepthic has now finally implemented the ignore list.
Great, I will now ignore drunk people in this forum.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:11 PM
Guru

Hi Hung,
I wonder if bronze was used to fool metal detectors or LRL´s ?
Because otherwise that bronze will give a clue that there was something else buried here - leading casual finders to do more search.In other words-stupid idea.
Also, i cant undestand how someone could mix up long time buried bronze with gold

Funny story anyway.And great way to send PM´s ...
Old 08-26-2009, 01:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hey buddy, you are not from South America, so please move your *** from this thread. Nothing useful from you as always...

Is that debunkering ???

Who is drunk ???

I'm drinking beer , of course, but am I drunk ???

No... I'm just at 2 !

Hmmm...

Yo south american asses don't know email!

Maybe you're more drunk than me... without beer!

BTW Dr. Hung... I love your red hairs... make you... seductive!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-26-2009, 01:32 PM
Guru

Quote:

Thanks and regards.
Hi Hung

A person relates me that is grandfather found many copper in cilindric form near Jesuitic location, in the coast of a river. We conclude that this copper was obtained by the Jesuitics and converted in bars for his own uses. He told me that maybe 500 Kg of copper was founded.

Regards
Old 08-26-2009, 01:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hi Hung,
I wonder if bronze was used to fool metal detectors or LRL´s ?
Because otherwise that bronze will give a clue that there was something else buried here - leading casual finders to do more search.In other words-stupid idea.
Also, i cant undestand how someone could mix up long time buried bronze with gold

Funny story anyway.And great way to send PM´s ...
Fred,
I and Esteban have exaustively covered for the past four years or more in this forum that Mineoros will eventually detect copper, bronze and silver leagues.
This is featured in Mineoro's site since the begining.
So your surprise should not apply at all.

I don't know what lies there and my friend and his party do not either.
Fact is that these bars were detected and recovered and the reason they were there is unkown to me.
That's why I decided to ask south american members in this forum if they have a clue.
In my view if this happens to be from the Jesuits, it could be a misleading bait.

There's nothing funny about it.
My friend knows very well the danger involved.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:57 PM
Guru

Hung,
What i find funny is that centuries ago they used a decoy for metal detectors.

Quote:
Fred,
I and Esteban have exaustively covered for the past four years or more in this forum that Mineoros will eventually detect copper, bronze and silver leagues.

Fact is that these bars were detected and recovered and the reason they were there is unkown to me.
That's why I decided to ask south american members in this forum if they have a clue.
In my view if this happens to be from the Jesuits, it could be a misleading bait.

Old 08-26-2009, 02:11 PM
Guru

Quote:

Whoa! Wait a minute bud. When you put a request on an open forum, regardless if you direct it to a particular locale or not; you are liable to get comments from any of the participants. You can, and should expect that to happen.

If you only want a response from a short list of members, that is the purpose of a Private Message (or Email).

Alternatively, you might put all of us on Ignore, minus the one or two you want to hear from.

But don't start ordering people off a thread that is posted on an Open Forum.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 08-26-2009, 02:44 PM
Guru

Yes indeed!

New way of doing from LRL-fanatics here...

Use public forum for private messages...

Hmmm...

I think it's a way to write here anything , let people read but keep away skeptics !

What a bad move...

I think they will get nothing good from doing so...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-26-2009, 02:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
Fred,

Hung

The Mineoro I have detect better in water. I don't have new model, just old.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Hung

The Mineoro I have detect better in water. I don't have new model, just old.
Esteban,
My guess is that this may really concern the Jesuits.
Since apparently you too have never heard of South American indian tribes beind used to the kind of behavior I told, the bars tend to be related to the Jesuits. They however could have used the indians to place the gold. A very common procedure at the time.

Also according to what I know, they used to attach chains to recipients or locations to mark their spots near lakes and rivers here in Brazil.

I also feel that altough bronze is possible to be picked by the Mineoros, later models due to filtering, are more imune to other metal types different from gold.
In this sense, I feel that the FG80 beeped and is still beeping to the gold there despite the bronze, long time buried, had his share in enhancing this field.

Although the Tyon is more sensitive than the PDC210, the old PDC project with the microcontroler had 2 fast beeps to gold and only one to other metals, making it a good confirmation procedure.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:44 PM
Guru

I am not from South America, but I have heard the story of the Jesuits from other treasure hunters who say these priests also lived in North America. Here is an account, according to what was told to me:

The king of Spain originally sent conquistadores to capture as much of the new world as possible for Spain. But he found that after a place is conquered, then they must re-conquer it every time they return, because there is nobody from Spain there to guard the borders of their newly conquered territory. The King of Spain's solution was to send Jesuit priests to the new lands to establish churches. He did this because the Jesuits were the most educated of the Europeans at that time. They knew all about mining, metallurgy, livestock, agriculture and other necessary sciences for establishing a settlement. The king of Spain told the Jesuits to establish churches, and to convert the local natives to their religion, and teach them to build the settlements. In return, the Jesuits were permitted to keep 4/5 of all the gold and silver they found, but they needed to return 1/5 to be sent on ships to the king of Spain. Most of the churches built by the Jesuits were located near a gold or silver mine. This method worked well for Spain to establish settlements and claim lands from South America, to as far as Northern California. For several hundred years, the Spanish conquerers of the new lands prospered, and in some locations, they lived in better luxury than the king of Spain.

But eventually, the king of Spain learned that the Jesuit priests were not sending back 1/5 of the gold and silver they found. He became furious, and sent out messengers to order all the Jesuit priests back to Spain. At this time, the Jesuits told the local natives that they must return to Spain, but they would come back in a couple of years. Therefore it was necessary for them to hide their gold and silver, including church ornaments, etc. so they would not be stolen while they were gone. Many of these were hidden in caves and at the mines, with dirt and rocks put at the entrance so it would not be found. Some was buried. Only some of the local natives knew the locations. And they seldom told others outside their families. At the time the Jesuits buried their treasures, they had no reason to place decoy metals. They had worked with the local natives for generations and they trusted them to keep secret the locations where these were hidden. They expected to return in a couple of years, so they were only trusting the natives to keep others away from the hiding places for a couple years. There was no need to put decoy metals. If they buried copper or brass, then it is because they wanted it to be there when they returned. Maybe they used these metals to make belt buckles, or horse harnesses and other things that they did not want to use gold for.

But the king of spain did not allow the Jesuits to return. He sent Fransiscan priests to replace them. In many cases, these Franciscan priests never discovered where the hidden gold and silver was. We hear stories in the history of these lands that the Fransiscans administration was not as well accepted as the earlier Jesuits. Apparently, the Fransiscans had a more "disciplinary" character than the Jesuits. It is believed the local natives did not often tell the Fransiscans where the Jesuit treasures were. So these Jesuit treasures became the focus of many lost mine tales and legends.

This may not be the exact story we read in the history books, but it is the story that I was told by other treasure hunters. They claim this is the story of the Jesuits who lived from South America to North America until the king of Spain ordered them home.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-27-2009, 02:57 AM
Guru

Actually the Jesuits who lived in Brazil during almost three centuries were starving for the huge and unbelievable amount of gold and prescious stones that abounded in this land. Tons and tons of gold and gems were sent from Brazil to the Vatican.
When Marques de Pombal assumed the crown in Portugal and started to chase them, many gold was hidden and secretely kept in several places to be recovered in their planned later return as civilians in disguise. These secret spots almost all the time included waterfalls, caves and riverbeds. They developed the marvelous techinique of 'implanting' valuables inside stonewalls. Holes they would open to hide the gold and gems and would seal it with whale oil, sand, honey, etc. A kind of cement mixture that when dry would be hard as a rock.
Most of this gold was recovered but also much was left behind and are still hidden.

One of the most amazing stories about Jesuit gold is the Castle Hill case in Rio. One of the first school churches was settled in Castle Hill in the heart of Rio de Janeiro in the 16th century. Jesuits used to stock gold since this time. A couple of centuries later when Marques de Pombal sent Portuguese Armada to confiscate their gold, story tells that the Jesuits knew that this someday could happen and had an underground location where tons of gold were hidden.
There are unofficial documents which were seen by witnesses at the time among them a manifest, listing the gold pieces and jewelry that were supposed to ship to the Vatican but could not make it in time. It's said that a 6 foot solid gold statue of St. Anthony is among the pieces. It was believed that all of this was included in the underground facility.
A jesuit writing was found describing this facility with detailed descriptions of halls, corridors in unusual geometric positioning and huge rooms. In 1908, a famous Brazilian writer at the time, joined a friend and both decided to explore the entrances to the underground with long ropes. Almost without air down there, they could corroborate exactly how precise the description was. Unfortunately, they spotted no gold at all.
In 1922, in need of sufficient sand and rocks to build Aterro do Flamengo, a highway by the sea which stands there till present days, local goverment at the time simply put Castle Hill down.
This even took thousands of people there during the demolition in hopes they could finally find the gold. No treasure was ever found.

The only recollection left was the word of a famous psychic at that time who always claimed the treasure was hidden much further down.

Today, many believe the Castle Hill's Treasure as folklore. But if the psychic was right, tons of gold might be lying underground there at this very moment waiting to be recovered.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:23 AM

Quote:

Hi Hung,

Please be considerate for these people having drinking spree last night consuming sixty-nine bottles of Polar BEER!!
Old 08-27-2009, 09:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
Actually the Jesuits who lived in Brazil during almost three centuries were starving for the huge and unbelievable amount of gold and prescious stones that abounded in this land. Tons and tons of gold and gems were sent from Brazil to the Vatican.
When Marques de Pombal assumed the crown in Portugal and started to chase them, many gold was hidden and secretely kept in several places to be recovered in their planned later return as civilians in disguise. These secret spots almost all the time included waterfalls, caves and riverbeds. They developed the marvelous techinique of 'implanting' valuables inside stonewalls. Holes they would open to hide the gold and gems and would seal it with whale oil, sand, honey, etc. A kind of cement mixture that when dry would be hard as a rock.
Most of this gold was recovered but also much was left behind and are still hidden.

One of the most amazing stories about Jesuit gold is the Castle Hill case in Rio. One of the first school churches was settled in Castle Hill in the heart of Rio de Janeiro in the 16th century. Jesuits used to stock gold since this time. A couple of centuries later when Marques de Pombal sent Portuguese Armada to confiscate their gold, story tells that the Jesuits knew that this someday could happen and had an underground location where tons of gold were hidden.
There are unofficial documents which were seen by witnesses at the time among them a manifest, listing the gold pieces and jewelry that were supposed to ship to the Vatican but could not make it in time. It's said that a 6 foot solid gold statue of St. Anthony is among the pieces. It was believed that all of this was included in the underground facility.
A jesuit writing was found describing this facility with detailed descriptions of halls, corridors in unusual geometric positioning and huge rooms. In 1908, a famous Brazilian writer at the time, joined a friend and both decided to explore the entrances to the underground with long ropes. Almost without air down there, they could corroborate exactly how precise the description was. Unfortunately, they spotted no gold at all.
In 1922, in need of sufficient sand and rocks to build Aterro do Flamengo, a highway by the sea which stands there till present days, local goverment at the time simply put Castle Hill down.
This even took thousands of people there during the demolition in hopes they could finally find the gold. No treasure was ever found.

The only recollection left was the word of a famous psychic at that time who always claimed the treasure was hidden much further down.

Today, many believe the Castle Hill's Treasure as folklore. But if the psychic was right, tons of gold might be lying underground there at this very moment waiting to be recovered.
You're a Jesuit!
I explain you why...
your argumentations are always fake, your idea of masses is that these are all made of fools you can trick with empty words and no facts, you work or are related to a bad company (mineoro) like them, you're good just at mystical stuff... like beliving in LRLs and let/trick people belive in same c.r.a.p., then you also try to find treasures in Amazonia forest ruins... like conquistadores made with the help also of these good priests..., then you wanna people hangs to your lips... at lunatic argumentation of gold in a ship wreck you detect from miles away under sea-water.

Only good one Brazil ever produced is maybe Ayrton Senna!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-28-2009, 04:17 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
You're a Jesuit!
I explain you why...
your argumentations are always fake, your idea of masses is that these are all made of fools you can trick with empty words and no facts, you work or are related to a bad company (mineoro) like them, you're good just at mystical stuff... like beliving in LRLs and let/trick people belive in same c.r.a.p., then you also try to find treasures in Amazonia forest ruins... like conquistadores made with the help also of these good priests..., then you wanna people hangs to your lips... at lunatic argumentation of gold in a ship wreck you detect from miles away under sea-water.

Only good one Brazil ever produced is maybe Ayrton Senna!

Kind regards,
Max
Also coffee and other things... of course, pretty girls too!!! Today Brazil is good positioned in many orders...
Old 08-28-2009, 04:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
I am not from South America, but I have heard the story of the Jesuits from other treasure hunters who say these priests also lived in North America. Here is an account, according to what was told to me:

The king of Spain originally sent conquistadores to capture as much of the new world as possible for Spain. But he found that after a place is conquered, then they must re-conquer it every time they return, because there is nobody from Spain there to guard the borders of their newly conquered territory. The King of Spain's solution was to send Jesuit priests to the new lands to establish churches. He did this because the Jesuits were the most educated of the Europeans at that time. They knew all about mining, metallurgy, livestock, agriculture and other necessary sciences for establishing a settlement. The king of Spain told the Jesuits to establish churches, and to convert the local natives to their religion, and teach them to build the settlements. In return, the Jesuits were permitted to keep 4/5 of all the gold and silver they found, but they needed to return 1/5 to be sent on ships to the king of Spain. Most of the churches built by the Jesuits were located near a gold or silver mine. This method worked well for Spain to establish settlements and claim lands from South America, to as far as Northern California. For several hundred years, the Spanish conquerers of the new lands prospered, and in some locations, they lived in better luxury than the king of Spain.

But eventually, the king of Spain learned that the Jesuit priests were not sending back 1/5 of the gold and silver they found. He became furious, and sent out messengers to order all the Jesuit priests back to Spain. At this time, the Jesuits told the local natives that they must return to Spain, but they would come back in a couple of years. Therefore it was necessary for them to hide their gold and silver, including church ornaments, etc. so they would not be stolen while they were gone. Many of these were hidden in caves and at the mines, with dirt and rocks put at the entrance so it would not be found. Some was buried. Only some of the local natives knew the locations. And they seldom told others outside their families. At the time the Jesuits buried their treasures, they had no reason to place decoy metals. They had worked with the local natives for generations and they trusted them to keep secret the locations where these were hidden. They expected to return in a couple of years, so they were only trusting the natives to keep others away from the hiding places for a couple years. There was no need to put decoy metals. If they buried copper or brass, then it is because they wanted it to be there when they returned. Maybe they used these metals to make belt buckles, or horse harnesses and other things that they did not want to use gold for.

But the king of spain did not allow the Jesuits to return. He sent Fransiscan priests to replace them. In many cases, these Franciscan priests never discovered where the hidden gold and silver was. We hear stories in the history of these lands that the Fransiscans administration was not as well accepted as the earlier Jesuits. Apparently, the Fransiscans had a more "disciplinary" character than the Jesuits. It is believed the local natives did not often tell the Fransiscans where the Jesuit treasures were. So these Jesuit treasures became the focus of many lost mine tales and legends.

This may not be the exact story we read in the history books, but it is the story that I was told by other treasure hunters. They claim this is the story of the Jesuits who lived from South America to North America until the king of Spain ordered them home.

Best wishes,
J_P
The first treasure found with MFD (2003) was near Jesuitic location. Some difficult to centrate, causes the strong "field". This is one of the items, another rare a crown copper-silver.
Attached Images

Old 08-28-2009, 07:38 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Also coffee and other things... of course, pretty girls too!!! Today Brazil is good positioned in many orders...
About girls... agree there are beautiful there... as in many places in the world.

But about position... hmmm... I don't think Brazil will be next economic power of tomorrow... I see really hard.

If you mean coffee I can agree... also brazil nuts and fruit... and even minerals from there and natural resources... unlimited!

But it's way too hard becoming a leader nation in the world.

If think e.g. at China or India or even Russia today... you see it's way too hard compete with them.

Same apply to traditional power/economy of US, Canada, Japan, Germany... etc...

But I was meaning a "good man" ... good in everything... and I remember just Ayrton Senna from there.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-28-2009, 08:09 AM

Thumbs down

Nothing changed here? To much funny stories - none of real facts!
Bottom line is; time is passing, people are forgeting, Hung is repeating same old rubbish and advertise new bogus devices to new eventuall customers, enwraped to a funny and interesting story.
Neither one of Mineoro products work. Neither one. Truth. Period.
Mineoro Tyjon is huge BS as any other Mineoro.
I go now to do some real stuff, dont have slites interest to waste my time here. Just wanted to say hello to old friends!
Old 08-28-2009, 11:08 AM
Guru

Quote:
The first treasure found with MFD (2003) was near Jesuitic location. Some difficult to centrate, causes the strong "field". This is one of the items, another rare a crown copper-silver.
Hi Esteban,

Nice pieces.

What kind of MFD did you use?
They are excelent for detection from extreme large distances.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:41 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
About girls... agree there are beautiful there... as in many places in the world. Max
Yes , but they specially like blue eyes...
I know, i was there

Hi Robert !
We have never been so close to discover a real LRL you know.

Esteban, i hope you didn´t have to use a car or plane to travel between detection point and buried stuff. It is often a problem with "extreme large distance detecors "
Old 08-28-2009, 12:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Yes , but they specially like blue eyes...
Only the 5th class hookers do.
Specially in Carnival time, when they raise 1500% their price to the blue eyes...
Old 08-28-2009, 01:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Specially in Carnival time, when they raise 1500% their price to the blue eyes...
mmmm,
I think you don´t go to the right places.Or is it the way you look?
I am talking about the small towns, not Rio´s suburbs.
Old 08-28-2009, 01:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hmmmm.....

not only expert of LRLs!

Dr. Hung tell the truth... you're not a good taxpayer there... and have other incomes than just selling LRLs and making advertising of them on this forum!

Indeed... Rio is not so different from Las Vegas or other places about that, expecially during carnival, or am I wrong ???

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...