LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-05-2009, 04:32 PM
Guru

Default Making a test area for pistol

You can create a test area for pistols (or other LRL instrument), for example, in this way:

1. Achieve 150-200 coins (cheaps) bronze and copper. Also can be some nickels.

2. Put in a plastic recipient with few quantity of the liquid (mixed with water) you use for to corrode copper PCB (we use here percloric salt of iron). Not acid. Instead it you can use common vinegar.

3. Move it with the coins and leave for 2 days in open space. Coins must be wet with the liquid. Take care with your clothes!

4. Quit all the liquid but no dry totally. Leave in air and Sun for 1 week or more at dry totally. Now you have green coins corroded artificially.

5. Put all it in a hole at 50 cm depth mixed with vegetable charcoal and common salt in big grains. Charcoal is for to absorb excess of humidity and salt is for to mantain humidity in dry epochs. Make this area far of iron objects. First, check this area and clean of big iron materials.

6. Put over it small quantity of water. Close the hole very well and mark the site properly for to remember where are buried the targets. You can use half brick over targets for to mark it.

7. Don't use common metal detector for to test this area, because the energy of oscillator consumes the "field". Rays of storm in the nearby also consume it. But always the energy is recovered through the time.

Don't know in wich time appears the phenomenon, maybe one year or more, but this is a good way.

Regards

Esteban
Old 05-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Guru

thanks esteban i have one big tape of gold of whatchman of train, of coper only chapead of gold and in other near field, one little jar of ceramic whit only 30 coins of coper, of years 50's, since one mes same two, whit add of direct salt of kitchen and water, what you think what time await i need for i can try?
Old 05-05-2009, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
You can create a test area for pistols (or other LRL instrument), for example, in this way:

2. Put in a plastic recipient with few quantity of the liquid (mixed with water) you use for to corrode copper PCB (we use here percloric salt of iron). Not acid. Instead it you can use common vinegar.

3. Move it with the coins and leave for 2 days in open space. Coins must be wet with the liquid. Take care with your clothes!

4. Quit all the liquid but no dry totally. Leave in air and Sun for 1 week or more at dry totally. Now you have green coins corroded artificially.

5. Put all it in a hole at 50 cm depth mixed with vegetable charcoal and common salt in big grains. Charcoal is for to absorb excess of humidity and salt is for to mantain humidity in dry epochs. Make this area far of iron objects. First, check this area and clean of big iron materials.

6. Put over it small quantity of water. Close the hole very well and mark the site properly for to remember where are buried the targets. You can use half brick over targets for to mark it.

7. Don't use common metal detector for to test this area, because the energy of oscillator consumes the "field". Rays of storm in the nearby also consume it. But always the energy is recovered through the time.

Don't know in wich time appears the phenomenon, maybe one year or more, but this is a good way.

Regards

Esteban

Thank you so much my friend
Old 05-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Guru

Default Test for LRL

Quote:

Regards

Esteban
Thanks Esteban

Other good test for LRL is to buy 50cm of silver(used for soldering) make a full contact loop(use your soldering iron). Buried the silver loop at 40 cm,or more ,but maybe near the surface create more fast the phenomenon.Humidity in the ground acelerate the phenomenon.
I have done this 3 years ago to try Mineoro. Until now only the model DC2008 detect the loop 50 cm distance,and my PD detect 3 m distance.

Abrazos
Old 05-05-2009, 11:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
thanks esteban i have one big tape of gold of whatchman of train, of coper only chapead of gold and in other near field, one little jar of ceramic whit only 30 coins of coper, of years 50's, since one mes same two, whit add of direct salt of kitchen and water, what you think what time await i need for i can try?
Hola Detectoman

Como le digo, primero debe mojar las monedas con vinagre y remover bien, dejarlo por 2 dĂ*as. Luego, sacar el vinagre y ponerlo todo expuesto al sol por una semana o más hasta que todo se seque. DespuĂ©s haga un hoyo de 50 cm y ponga las monedas adentro con carbĂłn vegetal y sal gruesa de cocina. Luego remoja todo con agua y lo entierra todo bien y marca el sitio con medio ladrillo. Es mejor que sean muchas monedas, como 150 a 200, solo de cobre y bronce, puede ser un poco de nĂ*quel. No debe haber hierro grande en la cercanĂ*a.

Creo que en 1 año o más ya puede haber "fenómeno".

Saludos

Esteban
Old 05-05-2009, 11:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Thanks Esteban

Other good test for LRL is to buy 50cm of silver(used for soldering) make a full contact loop(use your soldering iron). Buried the silver loop at 40 cm,or more ,but maybe near the surface create more fast the phenomenon.Humidity in the ground acelerate the phenomenon.
I have done this 3 years ago to try Mineoro. Until now only the model DC2008 detect the loop 50 cm distance,and my PD detect 3 m distance.

Abrazos
Morgan

Interesting method!

Regards

Esteban
Old 05-05-2009, 11:29 PM
Guru

Default The LOOP

Quote:
Morgan

Interesting method!

Regards

Esteban
The loop method its very good and cheap,and the ring shape emits strong radiation signal,NO NEED TO BURIED 1 KG OF SILVER COINS
Old 05-06-2009, 01:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
The loop method its very good and cheap,and the ring shape emits strong radiation signal,NO NEED TO BURIED 1 KG OF SILVER COINS
OK, but I want a test field of coins, because loop is "very strong". Also is useful "weak" fields.

Regards

Esteban
Old 05-06-2009, 09:38 AM
Guru

very thanks to yours esteban and morgan for your interst tips, i go to make other samples how, say
in other thing i think one lrl hibrid whit two detectores in one is most dificultous for put in equal function, in pd i see two tx, one in omega and other in coil 176 and too two rx one in coil little of omega and other in little coil of ferrite
i see in the project modified of esteban zahory one sistem most simple, not critic, have lateral antens how polar directional guide, cental antena, lrl pdk is very critic, not simple are here 18 power transistors and lot of components all in critic point of adjust, four circuits whit elements for put in equal one stabilization
we need lrls whit very simple steps and not critic, my pdk have sensible function, is in equilibre in house but is whit heater hot critic, may be should need change the box, because is in black plastic, in wood is my proxime experiment i put refrigeration
good whises dman.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:01 AM

Quote:

Thank you guys for the tips..........
Old 05-06-2009, 11:49 AM

You can also try this method on how to test your MFD:

1. Get three empty cough syrup bottles
2. Put silver and copper inside each bottle
3. Add water and close the cap tightly
4. Dig three holes in a triangle formation, 1 foot apart
5. Set silver or Copper frequency

Old 05-06-2009, 05:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatofglory View Post

Thanks a lot!
Old 05-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Guru

Default MFD vs PD

Quote:

MFD´s are also interesting LRL but the Pistoldetektor shot more direct to the target.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:48 AM

Quote:
MFD´s are also interesting LRL but the Pistoldetektor shot more direct to the target.
it depends.......
Old 05-07-2009, 06:31 AM
Guru

Quote:

Regards

Esteban
Thank you Esteban .
Best regards.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:36 AM
Guru

Quote:

Thank you, marvelous idea
Best regards.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:27 AM
Guru

Default Simulation

No need to wait about a year to get results for ionic detection of test targets.

In 3 to eight weeks the ionic field will be formed sufficiently to allow detection.

Dig a hole, place your target (it even can be one or two gold goins or something very small), trow in three table spoons of salt and some cow turd. This allows accleration of ionic process more naturally than employing other artificial methods. This recipe was given to me by Damasio himself.

Since it's gold everybody wishes to detect and test, then it's GOLD you need to bury.

Then close the hole and add water over it. Wait for about 3 weeks (can even be less) and Mineoro type detectors will be able to react to it.

I have a small piece of Mineoro's gold sheet buried in my garden for testing purposes for a year now.

But back then after 2 weeks, I already had a signal from the PDC210.

Today, I get this target from an average of 6 meters with the Tyon, and depending on the sensitivity setting, even more than that.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
No need to wait about a year to get results for ionic detection of test targets.

In 3 to eight weeks the ionic field will be formed sufficiently to allow detection.

Dig a hole, place your target (it even can be one or two gold goins or something very small), trow in three table spoons of salt and some cow turd. This allows accleration of ionic process more naturally than employing other artificial methods. This recipe was given to me by Damasio himself.

Since it's gold everybody wishes to detect and test, then it's GOLD you need to bury.

Then close the hole and add water over it. Wait for about 3 weeks (can even be less) and Mineoro type detectors will be able to react to it.

I have a small piece of Mineoro's gold sheet buried in my garden for testing purposes for a year now.

Today, I get this target from an average of 6 meters with the Tyon, and depending on the sensitivity setting, even more than that.

Hi hung
Thank you . what’s you said was notable .
Best regards.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:01 PM
Guru

Quote:

Hi Hung.
Is this method good for accelerate the "phenomenon" of copper???

Regards
Old 10-26-2009, 05:11 PM
Guru

Quote:

Hope that Damasio patented this inventing.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Hung.
Is this method good for accelerate the "phenomenon" of copper???

Regards
Also Hung's opinion count ???

Strange things there lrls!

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 10-26-2009, 06:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Also Hung's opinion count ???

Strange things there lrls!

Hello Max

You Never Know
Old 10-26-2009, 07:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Hope that Damasio patented this inventing.
In brazil ?

Why ?

Anyone there will clone and place some carnival chicks soldering boards for cheap...

I like that brazilian LRLs... cause it's like with Cuban cigars... (rolled on legs of cuban girls... well at least in best scenario...)

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 11-05-2009, 01:22 PM

Esteban I want to ask you, if the oscillators consume the phenomenon how does Morgan's PD detect the phenomenon without destroying it?????
Old 11-05-2009, 02:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrodetect View Post
Esteban I want to ask you, if the oscillators consume the phenomenon how does Morgan's PD detect the phenomenon without destroying it?????
The phenomenon is consumed when you put directly a metal detector (in on) for several minutes over the target, no when oscillator is more far from the phenomenon.