LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-14-2009, 11:52 AM

Default FUTURE TREASURE GROUP in Dubai

Please let me know your opinion about the treasure detectors sold by FUTURE TREASURE GROUP in Duabi. http://knouzm.net
Old 03-14-2009, 02:37 PM
Guru

They are offering a mixture of locators. A few of which "appear" to be real electronic metal detectors, the bulk (if not all) of their contraptions are PURE DOWSING rods and MFD/LRL units disguised and dressed up to look like treasure finders that have some electronics associated with them. Don't waste your money on them, unless you just like throwing your money away.

If you want to try dowsing for treasure you can do it with a piece of scrap wire or rod, and I guarantee you will get the same results as any of their pseudo-enhanced dowsing rods. Stuffing a box full of do-nothing electronics and then mounting it on a swivel rod has been going on for years (ie. Omnitron, Electroscope, VectraTrek, RT Examiner and other junk). They all require a dowsing response before they will indicate, and the electronics add NOTHING.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 03-14-2009, 09:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
If you want to try dowsing for treasure you can do it with a piece of scrap wire or rod, and I guarantee you will get the same results
And if I don't get the same results?

Tell us about your "guarantee", what do you back it up with, and how do we contact you ? Dell
Old 03-15-2009, 12:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
And if I don't get the same results?

Dell
Well, then I guess you are not being honest with us. I don't think that will surprise anyone here.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 03-15-2009, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
They are offering a mixture of locators. A few of which "appear" to be real electronic metal detectors, the bulk (if not all) of their contraptions are PURE DOWSING rods and MFD/LRL units disguised and dressed up to look like treasure finders that have some electronics associated with them. Don't waste your money on them, unless you just like throwing your money away.

If you want to try dowsing for treasure you can do it with a piece of scrap wire or rod, and I guarantee you will get the same results as any of their pseudo-enhanced dowsing rods. Stuffing a box full of do-nothing electronics and then mounting it on a swivel rod has been going on for years (ie. Omnitron, Electroscope, VectraTrek, RT Examiner and other junk). They all require a dowsing response before they will indicate, and the electronics add NOTHING.
Dear Guru,

What do you think about other LRLs not having dowsing rods like BIONIC Alpha Or Bionic 01 made by OKM in Germany? Can we rely on them as a real LRL???
Old 03-15-2009, 10:31 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezamery View Post
Please let me know your opinion about the treasure detectors sold by FUTURE TREASURE GROUP in Duabi. http://knouzm.net
Please do not duplicate this post throughout the forums. Posting it once here is sufficient. I have removed the other 5 posts.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Dear Guru,

What do you think about other LRLs not having dowsing rods like BIONIC Alpha Or Bionic 01 made by OKM in Germany? Can we rely on them as a real LRL???
Haven't had a chance to look at them yet. When I get time, I'll check them out and let you know.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 03-15-2009, 03:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezamery
Dear Guru,

Haven't had a chance to look at them yet. When I get time, I'll check them out and let you know.
Thesues, tell us how you conduct a product evaluation? Do you have the OKM product in your possession and conducting a series of actual DB field tests, or are you a pretend scientist like Carl, and some others here who deceive gullible people into believing you have some sort of crystal ball expertise in your claims to be able to look at a photo of a product and tell if it will work?

If there are any purchasers of the OKM, or Future products reading this, I would certainly be interested in hearing of your personal field experience with these products.

Rezemary, you are wise to be cautious, but this forum is run by scientific pretenders, so it's best to take anything they say with a large dose of salts. Dell
Old 03-15-2009, 07:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi, dear rezameri, how do you do?
where were you man? again you appeared!!!! how about your expeditions???
I'm astonished you are questioning about knouzm. the knouzm firm are all swindler guys never close them.
you know better that OKM products work more or less but in comparison with good metal detectors do nothing.
they are best for finding cavities instead of metals.
as another side those b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s in Dubai sell devices with outrageous price. I remember one time I questioned of Dell Omnitron pro4 they offered a price near to 14000$. those damned guys are opportunist.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:49 AM

Hi Michael, How are doing?
I hope every thing goes on your way!
As for knouzm, I am not planning to purchase any thing from them, I would just like to know if their products have been bought by any one or not? and get their observations in this regard. I agree with you, their devices are overpriced and disguised to look like real treasure detectors.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:15 AM

Dell, different models of OKM products have been used by my friends and to some extent they are satisfied with EXP4000 and especially EXP5000. one of their findings has been put in the OKM web-site. You know, the best solution for become successful in professional T Hunting is to use different devices with different capabilities. Every detector has its own advantages and disadvantages, the same as OKM products. They do not do their search everywhere and in every place!!!! just based of some treasure manuscripts to limit their search area and guarantee their success and by using not just one detector. That is the best alternative for us.!!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 12:32 PM

Default tas 56 or charlie geograd

hi. every body.i heard about tow gpr tas 56 and carlie geograd but i didnt find any results in the web. anybody have any idea about these tow devices
Old 10-01-2009, 11:55 PM
Guru

Default Bionic 01

Quote:
Dear Guru,

Old 10-02-2009, 08:48 AM

Thumbs down Junk Locators

Quote:
The facts are very dissappointed.This company were represents OKM , Menereo and many others.
When they noticed that these wood like boxed machines- what ever you put inside -and sell soo overpriced, you will find somebody to buy.
When they realised that they made these boxes like in Chine whith the cost of no more than 20$ and sell it over 10000$ for dreamers and for those who belevies what they read in the internet and other advertising ways.
You can bring a tomato box and stick two rods infront with good advertising you can sell it over 7000$.
These people and other dealers realise this truth and realise what ever junk they made there will be somebody to buy.
You find no difference between Millioner , FG80, FG90, FG999 , konoz-md and tens of new names everyday are the same lies: discover gold hudred meters away and tens meters down!!
Just lies
Minereo , OKM , Nokta ,Vernel ,accurate locaters and many others : We try all these in the Middle East, and the result in brief:
Waste of time , Waste of money
Old 10-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by modaljar View Post
The facts are very dissappointed.This company were represents OKM , Menereo and many others.
When they noticed that these wood like boxed machines- what ever you put inside -and sell soo overpriced, you will find somebody to buy.
When they realised that they made these boxes like in Chine whith the cost of no more than 20$ and sell it over 10000$ for dreamers and for those who belevies what they read in the internet and other advertising ways.
You can bring a tomato box and stick two rods infront with good advertising you can sell it over 7000$.
These people and other dealers realise this truth and realise what ever junk they made there will be somebody to buy.
You find no difference between Millioner , FG80, FG90, FG999 , konoz-md and tens of new names everyday are the same lies: discover gold hudred meters away and tens meters down!!
Just lies
Minereo , OKM , Nokta ,Vernel ,accurate locaters and many others : We try all these in the Middle East, and the result in brief:
Waste of time , Waste of money
The exact same conclusions were reached in the US. Also, you can add Ranger-Tell, Omnitron (Dell) and Williams to the list. (And of course, that is by no means a complete list, ...there are others, exhibiting the very same results.)

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 10-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Guru

Good for you Theseus. Just so folks understand. You have done no extensive field testing. You don't offer any credentials. You have No credibility. You use aliases to hide behind so you don't have to accept responsibility for your actions on the internet. You provide no evidence to support your allegations. You are paranoid about Dowsing & Dowsers. So far, you have posted nothing but your personal opinion based on uninformed assumption, and irrational logic, yet you post as if you were an expert to get attention.

Years of Chronic lieing, and your pretense of being Scientific is a psychotic problem. But, you do seem more emotionally stable now, than in the past, so the medications must be working to some extent. You have made a quite an improvement over your previous behaviors. Keep up the good work. Dell
Old 10-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Good for you Theseus. Just so folks understand. You have done no extensive field testing. You don't offer any credentials. You have No credibility. You use aliases to hide behind so you don't have to accept responsibility for your actions on the internet. You provide no evidence to support your allegations. You are paranoid about Dowsing & Dowsers. So far, you have posted nothing but your personal opinion based on uninformed assumption, and irrational logic, yet you post as if you were an expert to get attention.

Years of Chronic lieing, and your pretense of being Scientific is a psychotic problem. But, you do seem more emotionally stable now, than in the past, so the medications must be working to some extent. You have made a quite an improvement over your previous behaviors. Keep up the good work. Dell
Probably you should not have missed taking your meds today. It appears to have a negative influence on your ability to write coherent thoughts.

I thought Trudy was putting all your daily dosages in a plastic compartmental box, and then reminding you to take them. You should probably get back into taking your meds and having her help you so you don't skip taking them.

Far as my experience with scam LRL products, such as you produce, I have years of experience with not only your items but many other scam products as well.

The information I've gathered and the research I've done on a host of scam LRL contraptions is completely scientific and has been corroborated by many other investigators. (Can you say the same thing about your LRL/MFD concept and theories?) My research is what I base my opinions on, and it is also what I report on - just my own personal experiences and recorded data (I have reams of it).

Calling me a liar is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. You have lied so much, that you seldom can keep track of your own lies; to the point where you lie and prevaricate today to cover up the lies you forgot you told yesterday, or a week ago. This has been your way of doing things ever since I first saw you posting on forums, advertising your wares (scam LRL contraptions). It is obviously a habit there is no medicine you can take to get over.

Aliases? What don't you understand about the concept of user names. Mine is no different from many others here... if you choose to make your user name the same as your given name - that is your choice. My choice, like so many others here, was to come up with a user name of my own making. Near as I can tell, I have not committed a crime by doing that, and if I have, than so have 90% of the other users here. And, as the administrators can attest, I am only logged into this forum under a single user name. (Can you make the same statement?)

Your scam products have been exposed for just exactly what they are. If you want to name-call those that exposed your scam products, feel free to do so, but I'm not the only one that reported the truth about your scams, and name-calling those that exposed your ruse in no way validates your products, it only makes you look silly (or more silly).

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 10-02-2009, 09:30 PM
Guru

Default Dell You also are good at Chronic lieing?

Quote:

Why are you still selling C.R.A.P that don't work??????????
So why don't you just keep your mouth shut.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
Why are you still selling C.R.A.P that don't work??????????
Because every once in awhile (the times are getting fewer and further between, that's why he is so mad) some poor sap will shell out a wad of cash and Dell goes laughing all the way to the bank.

It's a supplemental income to his Social Security.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 10-03-2009, 01:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
Far as my experience with scam LRL products, such as you produce, I have years of experience with not only your items but many other scam products as well.
O.K. tell the folks what experience you personally have had with the products I build?

I'm particularly interested in your Scientific field test reports of the products I build, and sell. I have asked before but you keep coming up blank. Let's see what you have?

By the way Theseus, the only Meds the Doctor ever prescribed for me are Iron tablets, and I have been taking them. You devoted two paragraphs in your last post telling lies about me. That's chronic. As I said before, you do appear a bit more emotionally stable, and not as prone to go off the deep end.

That's good. Don't regress and make a Fool of yourself and get yourself kicked off of this forum also. You are in good company here. Good Luck! Dell
Old 10-03-2009, 01:59 AM
Guru

Quote:
O.K. tell the folks what experience you personally have had with the products I build?

I'm particularly interested in your Scientific field test reports of the products I build, and sell. Dell
I'm glad you asked because now I can give you the same exact answer you always give me and other folks when we ask you for substantiated evidence for your BS claims and concepts.

I'm not going to do your research and testing for you. You do your own research and data recording.

I've already done the research and testing of your products, both in the lab and in the field, and have recorded my findings and reached my conclusions. Your products, your stated concepts and theories of operation are total and complete BS. Your products and the advertised inferences of what they might do beyond pure guessing, logical reasoning and intuition are completely without merit; thus may be referred to as a scam.

If you'd like to publish your own test data, proving otherwise; I invite you to do so at your earliest opportunity.

In the absence of such data, and in the meantime, I'll stick to the conclusions I've already arrived at.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 10-03-2009, 03:11 AM
Guru

Hey, Theseus, I'm not the one claiming to be the Scientist, you are. If what you say is just your personal opinion, you are entitled. When you make false allegations, or deceptively infer that you have conducted legitimate Scientific testing on my products and can't show any evidence that supports your allegations of fraud, or scam, then you are the one trying to deceive the viewers and are committing Fraud. You are trying to scam the public with unprovable lies. So, be honest. Let's the folks here see the legitimate Scientific proof you claim to have, that my products do not work according to the way that I say they do?

My own claims are a matter of public record, and have been for years. And, I am honest enough to use my real name. I'm Sorry you can't say the same.

I know you have never done any field testing of the products I build. I know your name no longer holds any credibility, and that is sad.
I know you have reason to be afraid to use your real name on the Internet. I realize you are an intelligent person, but I am also aware of your mental problems and resulting vindictiveness. But, as you have been told before, Dowsers & LRL users are NOT your enemy, and I continue to hope you will get over it. Dell
Old 10-03-2009, 08:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
Hey, Theseus, I'm not the one claiming to be the Scientist, you are. If what you say is just your personal opinion, you are entitled. When you make false allegations, or deceptively infer that you have conducted legitimate Scientific testing on my products and can't show any evidence that supports your allegations of fraud, or scam, then you are the one trying to deceive the viewers and are committing Fraud. You are trying to scam the public with unprovable lies. So, be honest. Let's the folks here see the legitimate Scientific proof you claim to have, that my products do not work according to the way that I say they do?

My own claims are a matter of public record, and have been for years. And, I am honest enough to use my real name. I'm Sorry you can't say the same...
Hi Dell,
Your own claims are a matter of public record? Hmmmm....
Yup. I don't really see you making any claims on your LRL sales web page. I s'pose yer LRLs don't do anything. But there are some customers who buy them as evidenced by the testimonials you put there from two X-Scan buyers in 2003.

So if we want to see what is a matter of public record, we could read what Randi said about your demonstration of locating coins in the sand. "Mr. Winders, who presently advertises at www.omnitron.net, claimed he could locate some gold coins he'd brought along, if they--as a set--were to be randomly placed in one of ten holes on the beach. He came equipped with his locator device, the dowsing rods, and the coins. He was also well-supplied with the trusty alibis with which dowsers always prepare as a shield against their inevitable failure"
I guess Randi says you didn't pass his test to win his prize, and you won't even answer is offers to try again. Hmmmm... that don't sound too good for a public record. But we know that Randi is a scientific pretender, along with Carl-NC, Theseus, me, Qiaohi, Max, and most of the people who make posts in the Geotech forums.

Now, Dell, it seems kind of odd that you don't demonstrate the products you sell recovering the treasures as they are depicted on your web page. After all, you could prove all us scientific pretenders wrong if you showed proof that people could see and touch (ie: live recovered treasure). Of course, you can't do that... on account of "conditions might deteriorate" like they did on the day you demonstrated your LRL for Randi.

But I think I found a solution for the "deteriorated signal line" problem. This is no scientific pretender solution, but the real deal. You will be able to tell this solution works as good as any of your LRLs because of the proof they show. It looks to be very much in line with the proof and evidence you show on your Omnitron page.

See here for a sure-fire solution that will solve the "deteriorated signal line" problem:
http://h1.ripway.com/super59/lrl/Signal_Line_Spray.htm

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-03-2009, 11:33 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hey, Theseus, I'm not the one claiming to be the Scientist, you are.... Dell
And I am. You mouth all the lies you want about me, and my testing of your scam products. That action in no way changes the facts. It merely demonstrates your vindictive and hostile agenda. Which is the only agenda you've made public for so many years now. When asked for facts and proof of your theories and products; all you've ever produced were name-calling, change the subject and bad-mouth the investigator. I guess your hope is that the investigator will go away. Well, I didn't go away, did I.

I guess it's to be expected, when by your own admission you've stated you have no idea what is actually in the little black boxes (and plumbing fittings) that you sell. You even deny the hot glue, even after the guts of your crap was displayed for all to see.

Well... you may not have a clue what is in them, BUT I DO! From my own testing and experiments, I know exactly what they do beyond pure guessing - NOTHING! All of my research and findings are corroborated by several other scientists and investigators; not to mention the many customers that realized too late that what you sold them was worthless CRAP. They were willing to give the CRAP to me, if I would expose you and your scam business. How else do you think I was able to test your crap; I certainly wasn't going to buy it.

Your lies cannot change those facts, but continue if it makes you feel good. That is basically all you have left now.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 10-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post

See here for a sure-fire solution that will solve the "deteriorated signal line" problem:
http://h1.ripway.com/super59/lrl/Signal_Line_Spray.htm

Best wishes,
J_P
Wow! That stuff could really make a difference. Maybe the paint roller handles and the plumbing fittings will have a chance of actually working now.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed