LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-12-2009, 01:48 PM

Default Maligned Rangertell Examiner: Field Testing

Hello Folks re: the much maligned Rangertell LR Locator
Some time ago I found this site after searching for information regarding a newly purchased Rangertell Examiner. I offered to do a somewhat professional scientific/practical assessment of this device to answer general criticisms of its capabilities and indeed the integrity itself of the device as being a legitimate tool in the location of Gold. The Australian sharemarket being a far easier way of making money over the internet had simply got in the way recently until now, where I am more than happy to expend considerable time and effort to establish the credentials of this device in actual working conditions in the field. Rangertell have been advised that I will be doing so and in no way are supporting me to do so. Members on Geotech, both for and against the Rangertell, will be the beneficiaries of what is learnt/proven regarding this device. My personal involvement is because 1. I simply love the outdoors and i have the time to be out in it being a retired Technician 2. A fascination for this device that to date has at some stages exhibited startlingly effective and accurate detection of the location of Gold and Jewellrey while at other times given many a false signal to the location of Gold and Gold bearing Quartz. I also have at my disposal the services of a friend whose husband was an extremely successful Water Diviner and the Rangertell Examiner will be compared to that process as well in answer to the doubts of some on this forum. Wish me well gentlemen and I will endeavour to supply photographs hopefully with Carl somehow getting them onto this website for your viewing. Kindest Regards John Baryczka hipopp@bigpond.net.au 12 March 2009.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipopp View Post
Hello Folks re: the much maligned Rangertell LR Locator
Some time ago I found this site after searching for information regarding a newly purchased Rangertell Examiner. I offered to do a somewhat professional scientific/practical assessment of this device to answer general criticisms of its capabilities and indeed the integrity itself of the device as being a legitimate tool in the location of Gold. The Australian sharemarket being a far easier way of making money over the internet had simply got in the way recently until now, where I am more than happy to expend considerable time and effort to establish the credentials of this device in actual working conditions in the field. Rangertell have been advised that I will be doing so and in no way are supporting me to do so. Members on Geotech, both for and against the Rangertell, will be the beneficiaries of what is learnt/proven regarding this device. My personal involvement is because 1. I simply love the outdoors and i have the time to be out in it being a retired Technician 2. A fascination for this device that to date has at some stages exhibited startlingly effective and accurate detection of the location of Gold and Jewellrey while at other times given many a false signal to the location of Gold and Gold bearing Quartz. I also have at my disposal the services of a friend whose husband was an extremely successful Water Diviner and the Rangertell Examiner will be compared to that process as well in answer to the doubts of some on this forum. Wish me well gentlemen and I will endeavour to supply photographs hopefully with Carl somehow getting them onto this website for your viewing. Kindest Regards John Baryczka hipopp@bigpond.net.au 12 March 2009.
Hi John,

If you are planning to confirm any targets, detected by the RangerTell Examiner, by using dowsing, then you are going to receive a lot of criticism. As it also appears that you are biased in favor of the RT, you would be advised to use double-blind testing in order to prevent any unconscious contamination of the results.

I'm certain that Carl will be more than happy to supply you with the scientific procedures to follow. At the moment, your approach is unscientific and prone to human error.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:33 PM

Default thanks Q.

thanks for that info Q. This Rangertell device has me perplexed. I am going into this in an open minded way with no pre conceptions whatsoever. I have been exposed to the "flaming" process on this Geotech site in the past and know what I am getting myself in for. However this device whether it is all in the mind or if it does have scientific and practical substance will be thoroughly evaluated by me simply because I want whatever it is that has found me Micro Gold in Quartz, a quartz reef, gold jewellry wearing female moving through thick bush out of sight etc etc etc. I will be strictly impartial in assessment of this device for everyones benefit once and for all. If it is simply dowsing then i will prove that and then develop my "new found dowsing skills" for my own benefit because some of the results i have got already from this device are outstanding. Regards John. I have been a long time in the making of this commitment to the menbers of this site simply because we have had so many many bad bushfires in our gold areas that they have not been worth visiting, charred dead areas of nothingness. In the meantime I have been wrestling with that horrible USA export to the World, the 5 string Banjo.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Hi John,

If you are planning to confirm any targets, detected by the RangerTell Examiner, by using dowsing, then you are going to receive a lot of criticism. As it also appears that you are biased in favor of the RT, you would be advised to use double-blind testing in order to prevent any unconscious contamination of the results.

I'm certain that Carl will be more than happy to supply you with the scientific procedures to follow. At the moment, your approach is unscientific and prone to human error.
Qiaozhi is 100% correct. If your test procedures involve dowsing in any way shape or form, and are not double-blind and monitored by dis-interested third parties --I would advise you to save your time and energy.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 03-12-2009, 02:47 PM

Default thanks Mate

yep I understand the difficulties I am going to have with this thing but understand this folks...the thing that keeps me going apart from the actual Gold and Gold in Quartz i have found is ...this thing most readily detects highly mineralised "PIPES" usually of Ironstone and other minerals that i have not had the opportunity to assay. These I can detect at large distance and they are the LRL equivalent of your metal detectors getting interference from highly mineralised ground.I am talking hundreds of yards distance here in thick mountainous terrain in ancient volcanic areas. Nature threw up large highly mineralised rocks in "Pods" in selected areas. I found three of these pods in an area of about 2 square miles. Yet I cannot locate buried coins on a beach very successfully too many false signals. So in answer to your responses , I am going to fully totally conclusively evaluate this rangertell examiner complete with HP calculator stuck on top once and for all and I am going into it with the assumption that no one , including the seller of RT's, believes they work to locate Gold or other metals.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
thanks for that info Q. This Rangertell device has me perplexed. I am going into this in an open minded way with no pre conceptions whatsoever. I have been exposed to the "flaming" process on this Geotech site in the past and know what I am getting myself in for.
In that case your first step should be to PM Carl with your proposal, and request the correct double-blind procedure to follow. Anything else - and especially "confirming" targets using dowsing - is a waste of time.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Guru

Absolutely,and the fact that you have already "detected" targets WILL twist the results.
(please define "detect" - (Rethorical))
Old 03-13-2009, 12:51 PM
Guru

And, when you look (dowse, test whatever you want to call it) in a known gold-producing area, you MUST take equal samples without the RT device as you do with the device.

If you actually do this; you will find that on the average you will locate just as much random gold using either method.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 03-14-2009, 05:08 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipopp
...I also have at my disposal the services of a friend whose husband was an extremely successful Water Diviner and the Rangertell Examiner will be compared to that process as well in answer to the doubts of some on this forum.
Hi Hippop,
I think Qiaozhi is right, in that a double-blind test is the most scientific method to test if you want accurate results. I must add, that using dowsing to verify a find seems like a way of avoiding verifying the find. The only real way to verify the find is to dig a hole and recover the target. Isn't this the way metal detectors are tested? You dig the target and see how deep it was buried to indicate the range, and also you identify the target to see if the detector showed the correct indication of what kind of target you found. But most important, recovering a target will give tangible proof that the device is useful for finding targets.

For example, if you use a treasure locator to find targets for an hour, and you find 5 places where the locator says there is a target, then you will dig 5 holes to see what you found. You should keep tract of how many holes you dug and how deep, then how many targets you found and how deep, and if the locator identified the target correctly. Also take note of how many empty holes you dug. This will be good information to tabulate to figure percentages of accuracy, even if it is not a double blind test.

Think about it.... wouldn't it be easier to believe that the locator found treasure if you dig it up and hold it in your hand, than if you verify it is there by a dowsing expert who says he got a signal?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-14-2009, 07:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Hippop,
I think Qiaozhi is right, in that a double-blind test is the most scientific method to test if you want accurate results. I must add, that using dowsing to verify a find seems like a way of avoiding verifying the find. The only real way to verify the find is to dig a hole and recover the target. Isn't this the way metal detectors are tested? You dig the target and see how deep it was buried to indicate the range, and also you identify the target to see if the detector showed the correct indication of what kind of target you found. But most important, recovering a target will give tangible proof that the device is useful for finding targets.

For example, if you use a treasure locator to find targets for an hour, and you find 5 places where the locator says there is a target, then you will dig 5 holes to see what you found. You should keep tract of how many holes you dug and how deep, then how many targets you found and how deep, and if the locator identified the target correctly. Also take note of how many empty holes you dug. This will be good information to tabulate to figure percentages of accuracy, even if it is not a double blind test.

Think about it.... wouldn't it be easier to believe that the locator found treasure if you dig it up and hold it in your hand, than if you verify it is there by a dowsing expert who says he got a signal?
Best wishes,
J_P
Hi friends and J-P.
You're right from some aspects but from other aspects I oppose as I've experienced this these recent months.
We here found some 100% real treasure locations with our unique PI (MDL 8500) I think you've read about one of our locations I wrote about here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14321.
the biggest one was being detected from 80-90 or maybe 100 meters and after hard work we found its' center. you see with a conventional detector we had problem to find the center, how expect of a LRL?
of course we went down up to 8 meters but some strange things(which makes some guys here laugh) happened and we had to stop (jinn that we have discussed little about it here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12663)
on this point our other PI which is powerful but considerably weaker than MDL also gave strong signal which was unprecedented and overloaded in signal.

After that we found 2 other places with MDL, these locations were being detected from about 40-50 meters but other PI never gave signal over these latest; entirely silent. some gurus in weird sciences approved there are also armed with jinns like first location so we didn't dig those at all until find a potential guy to settle problem.
(oh, I know again some guys here laugh again but me personally for first time of my life experienced a jinn beat and still after 1 month I've sever ache in my ankle.)

Ok results; as you know I also made one PD (thank you for Morgan favors). I took it for all of these 3 locations to test its' workability. every time I set it very far from locations; maybe 500, 600 or 700 meters from locations and started to walk toward. for all of them PD reacted and became crazy over locations.
of course first signals appeared from more than 20 meters.
I checked this in different times and conditions, results were the same.
The points I noticed were ;
1- impossible to pinpoint carefully with such device over such locations.
if do, will surely have an empty hole.
2- assumedly we find such locations first with PD ( that is very appropriate for quick search or monitoring an area)or any other kind of LRL, if have not such unique PI, is impossible to find it. this approved me 100% it works but doesn't suffices.
especially over 2nd and 3rd location where other PI was silent.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:22 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi friends and J-P.
You're right from some aspects but from other aspects I oppose as I've experienced this these recent months.
We here found some 100% real treasure locations with our unique PI (MDL 8500) I think you've read about one of our locations I wrote about here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14321.
the biggest one was being detected from 80-90 or maybe 100 meters and after hard work we found its' center. you see with a conventional detector we had problem to find the center, how expect of a LRL?
of course we went down up to 8 meters but some strange things(which makes some guys here laugh) happened and we had to stop (jinn that we have discussed little about it here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12663)
on this point our other PI which is powerful but considerably weaker than MDL also gave strong signal which was unprecedented and overloaded in signal.

After that we found 2 other places with MDL, these locations were being detected from about 40-50 meters but other PI never gave signal over these latest; entirely silent. some gurus in weird sciences approved there are also armed with jinns like first location so we didn't dig those at all until find a potential guy to settle problem.
(oh, I know again some guys here laugh again but me personally for first time of my life experienced a jinn beat and still after 1 month I've sever ache in my ankle.)

Ok results; as you know I also made one PD (thank you for Morgan favors). I took it for all of these 3 locations to test its' workability. every time I set it very far from locations; maybe 500, 600 or 700 meters from locations and started to walk toward. for all of them PD reacted and became crazy over locations.
of course first signals appeared from more than 20 meters.
I checked this in different times and conditions, results were the same.
The points I noticed were ;
1- impossible to pinpoint carefully with such device over such locations.
if do, will surely have an empty hole.
2- assumedly we find such locations first with PD ( that is very appropriate for quick search or monitoring an area)or any other kind of LRL, if have not such unique PI, is impossible to find it. this approved me 100% it works but doesn't suffices.
especially over 2nd and 3rd location where other PI was silent.
Hi Michael,

Thank you for your thoughts. However, your situation is not the same as being discussed here. This discussion involves the RangerTell Examiner, which an "electronically-enhanced" dowsing rod, whereas you are referring to a PI and a PD, which are different devices.

And "yes", you are correct. We should not discuss Jinns here.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:30 AM
Guru

Hi Hipopp,

Quote:
yep I understand the difficulties I am going to have with this thing but understand this folks...the thing that keeps me going apart from the actual Gold and Gold in Quartz i have found is ...this thing most readily detects highly mineralised "PIPES" usually of Ironstone and other minerals that i have not had the opportunity to assay. These I can detect at large distance and they are the LRL equivalent of your metal detectors getting interference from highly mineralised ground.
The concept behind RT as I already stated, involves microcurrents and subatomic resonance. High mineralized ground is no problem to it. Conventional MDs besides working on a completely outdated and different aproach are things of the past. So a comparison is out of question.

Your comparison with dowsing rods should be your target as there are elements which relates both, but I'm sure in the end you will comprove that it's not dowsing, although there are several types of dowsing rods and dowsing aspects.

Both dowsing rods and the RT Examiner work by charge interaction involving the charged human cells that act as biocapacitors and micromagnetics. But unlike the dowsing rod that uses the natural law of attraction, the RT employs a transmitting carrier wave to resonate the target and magnetically aligning to it.

Quote:
Yet I cannot locate buried coins on a beach very successfully too many false signals.
Yes I know it is a little hard. This is due to the beach sand pocesssing lots of trash, specially aluminum, acting as reflective debris for the emitting signal. If this phenomenon happens all the time for powerful RF transmitters, imagine in the case where micromagnetics are involved.
But if you research, you will find frequencies that will not be affected by it as they are much more specific and also you can tune the examiner to leave aluminum for instance out of the equation. This works too.

Anyway, if you need any further assistance from me or if you wish to exchange some ideas, feel free to PM me.

And be careful with what you say... The skeptics here will freak and you run the risk of completely imploding Carl's 'Agenda against LRLs'.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:50 AM
Guru

Default subatomic resonance, biocapacitors and microcurrents

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Hi Hipopp,

The concept behind RT as I already stated, involves microcurrents and subatomic resonance. High mineralized ground is no problem to it. Conventional MDs besides working on a completely outdated and different aproach are things of the past. So a comparison is out of question.

Your comparison with dowsing rods should be your target as there are elements which relates both, but I'm sure in the end you will comprove that it's not dowsing, although there are several types of dowsing rods and dowsing aspects.

Both dowsing rods and the RT Examiner work by charge interaction involving the charged human cells that act as biocapacitors and micromagnetics. But unlike the dowsing rod that uses the natural law of attraction, the RT employs a transmitting carrier wave to resonate the target and magnetically aligning to it.

Yes I know it is a little hard. This is due to the beach sand pocesssing lots of trash, specially aluminum, acting as reflective debris for the emitting signal. If this phenomenon happens all the time for powerful RF transmitters, imagine in the case where micromagnetics are involved.
But if you research, you will find frequencies that will not be affected by it as they are much more specific and also you can tune the examiner to leave aluminum for instance out of the equation. This works too.

Anyway, if you need any further assistance from me or if you wish to exchange some ideas, feel free to PM me.

And be careful with what you say... The skeptics here will freak and you run the risk of completely imploding Carl's 'Agenda against LRLs'.
Ok I had to ask this question,

1. What is the output power of the RT tranmitter.
2. What is subatomic resonance
3. what is micromagnetics with the RT
4. what is the RT employs a transmitting carrier wave is it am,fm,pulse can we detect the carrier wave from the RT unit.
5.Now this one I am lost, charged human cells that act as biocapacitors is it each cell?

I must get back to lurking.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:52 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Michael,

Thank you for your thoughts. However, your situation is not the same as being discussed here. This discussion involves the RangerTell Examiner, which an "electronically-enhanced" dowsing rod, whereas you are referring to a PI and a PD, which are different devices.
And "yes", you are correct. We should not discuss Jinns here.
Hi Qiaozhi.
No man, exact here was the place as referring to this part of J_P statements;
"For example, if you use a treasure locator to find targets for an hour, and you find 5 places where the locator says there is a target, then you will dig 5 holes to see what you found. You should keep tract of how many holes you dug and how deep, then how many targets you found and how deep, and if the locator identified the target correctly. Also take note of how many empty holes you dug. This will be good information to tabulate to figure percentages of accuracy, even if it is not a double blind test.
Think about it.... wouldn't it be easier to believe that the locator found treasure if you dig it up and hold it in your hand, than if you verify it is there by a dowsing expert who says he got a signal?"

he pointed to empty holes I pointed to it but was necessary first I tell all my story.
when our first PI doesn't detect it we are sure it is down 5 meters depth.(it seems is up to 10 meters as I determined it by 2 L-rods)
now you suppose one guy can pinpoint with an LRL very carefully exact over target, how deep can go down? in less than half way will be tired and leave especially soil be as hard as rocks.whereas the target is there.
doesn't matter by which kind of LRL; dowsing rods, PD .... when there is a considerable target all of detectors will react, all.
do you know what's a considerable target? not a single coin or a bunch of coins; so much bigger.
Meanwhile man, these were not my thoughts or guess or dreams, were entirely based on my personal experiences which we expended a lot to get, albeit I'm sure most people can't figure it out.
Old 03-14-2009, 12:27 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Hi Hipopp,

All of this pseudo-scientific diatribe is utter nonsense. It is completely made-up fantasy-land science, and is basically a bunch of nonsensical scientific-sounding terms designed to confuse the technically challenged.

You would have as much success with JP's Mr Stick.
Old 03-14-2009, 01:44 PM

Default lots of differing opinions re:rangertell examiner

gentlemen...the RT examiner appears to divide like no other invention it appears. Allow me to say this....In the dead of night i was putting up a tent just below a hillside at Walhalla which is in our nearby goldfield....gold in quartz reefs was the nature of this enormous deposit....there was quartz laying all over the place at my feet where it had been thrown down from mining activity further up the hillside. Why did the RT Ex pick up two quartz specimens only out of many? the two when broken open shimmied with micro gold. This is sufficient for me to conclude that whatever it is that makes an RT Ex identify gold in quartz is something that i must identify and quantify and therefore replicate. The arguing and bickering surrounding whether the RT works this way or that way is rather premature and may i say irrelevant to the objective of "FINDING GOLD". On the other hand, my friend Faye's deceased husband had a 98% success rate with water divining for local contractors so dowsing will be taken into consideration in due course. However at this early stage i can assure you i am no uri geller, i cannot locate gold and gold in quartz with some sort of suggested meta physical powers of mind over matter. Sorry that is unscientific stuff i do not want to go anywhere near. So lets wait till we get out into the field and do a darn good job of testing the RT Ex from every conceivable angle, function, situation etc etc etc.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad;86809
5.Now this one I am lost, [B
charged human cells that act as biocapacitors is it each cell?[/B]
Yes our cells store charges and act like capacitors.
You hopefuly will find info on studies conducted about it on the internet. Do a seach and you will know.
I already said I would not discuss such matters in this forum.
Regards.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:23 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
gentlemen...the RT examiner appears to divide like no other invention it appears. Allow me to say this....In the dead of night i was putting up a tent just below a hillside at Walhalla which is in our nearby goldfield....gold in quartz reefs was the nature of this enormous deposit....there was quartz laying all over the place at my feet where it had been thrown down from mining activity further up the hillside. Why did the RT Ex pick up two quartz specimens only out of many? the two when broken open shimmied with micro gold. This is sufficient for me to conclude that whatever it is that makes an RT Ex identify gold in quartz is something that i must identify and quantify and therefore replicate. The arguing and bickering surrounding whether the RT works this way or that way is rather premature and may i say irrelevant to the objective of "FINDING GOLD". On the other hand, my friend Faye's deceased husband had a 98% success rate with water divining for local contractors so dowsing will be taken into consideration in due course. However at this early stage i can assure you i am no uri geller, i cannot locate gold and gold in quartz with some sort of suggested meta physical powers of mind over matter. Sorry that is unscientific stuff i do not want to go anywhere near. So lets wait till we get out into the field and do a darn good job of testing the RT Ex from every conceivable angle, function, situation etc etc etc.
You already seem to be convinced that the RT actually works, whereas we (the skeptics) are already convinced that it is nothing more than a disguised dowsing rod.

Have you contacted Carl yet to request details of how to carry out a proper scientific double-blind test? If not, then you are wasting your time pushing the Examiner in this forum. Without a proper double-blind test, the results will be meaningless.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:14 PM

Default people and people

one day some itinerant bedouin somewhere drew a line in the sand with a stick. People marvelled at his shapes. Many years down the track some inventive china man drew a line on a piece of parchment and people marvelled. Years down the road someone sneezed into a handkerchief making a nicely muffled sound so the horn speaker was invented and attached to a gramophone which was found by accident when someone accidently scratched a disc making a musical note. Someones teenage son wanted a bit more volume for his gramophone so he invented the valve allowing him to sock it to his neighbours with his renditions of Lily Marlene. A japanese gentleman in retaliation for Hiroshima invented the transistor and japan exported to the world. Remember those metal click toys? they were the good old days. then what happened afterwards is history with the advent of the silicon chip.....Now let me see....that adds up to about seven (7) people, a whole seven people out of billions who have ever lived, who have actually done something. Seven, a lonely miserable seven super heroes who did not lay about all day whingeing and whining and running down any new idea. WOW!!!!!!!! how about we all gang together positively and find out why the heck the Rangertell Examiner works and how it works so we can use it to draw new lines in the sand???

Last edited by hipopp; 03-14-2009 at 11:16 PM. Reason: error
Old 03-14-2009, 11:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipopp
Why did the RT Ex pick up two quartz specimens only out of many? the two when broken open shimmied with micro gold.
Hi hipopp,
You are talking about gold that you recovered and held in your hand. This is good information to tabulate on a chart to track the success rate of the rangertell. You should also take notes of any times when the rangertell signals a target that you cannot find, for the purpose of establishing a percentage of empty holes. Also take notes whether the rangertell was set to find gold and correctly identified it. Also at what distance from the target the rangertell first gave a signal.

You now can see the difference between tabulating targets that you recovered and targets that you did not recover. A person who buys a treasure locator is interested in knowing the odds that the locator will help him to find treasure that he recovers, not treasure that he does not recover, even when it is confirmed by others who do not recover it.

It looks like you are off to a good start.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-14-2009, 11:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael
he pointed to empty holes I pointed to it but was necessary first I tell all my story.
when our first PI doesn't detect it we are sure it is down 5 meters depth.(it seems is up to 10 meters as I determined it by 2 L-rods)
now you suppose one guy can pinpoint with an LRL very carefully exact over target, how deep can go down? in less than half way will be tired and leave especially soil be as hard as rocks.whereas the target is there.
doesn't matter by which kind of LRL; dowsing rods, PD .... when there is a considerable target all of detectors will react, all.
do you know what's a considerable target? not a single coin or a bunch of coins; so much bigger.
Meanwhile man, these were not my thoughts or guess or dreams, were entirely based on my personal experiences which we expended a lot to get, albeit I'm sure most people can't figure it out.
Of course you are right. If your treasure hunting grounds are plagued by jins, then you can expect to find many empty holes where the jins moved the treasure to prevent you from finding it. This could also be dangerous if they decide to fight you. My methods will wok only in locations where there are no jins moving the treasure. Expect to find many empty holes if jins have moved the treasure before you finish digging.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-15-2009, 07:23 AM
Guru

Hi, good to see one knowledgeable person who believes this.
yes J_P, but our first target is still there hasn't been moved, as MDL confirms it with signal intensity that was from first, but as I was beaten at 8 meters depth with jinn we left there to find a solution and find an expert guru to cast the spell.
so we decided not to touch the other 2 locations by the time find the guru.

but believe me over all these 3 locations all kind of LRLs work very clearly; PD, L rods, Dell DDL; detectors speak loudly. if we presume there is not plagued with jinn, digging based on only LRL will surely ends to empty hole as pinpointing is impossible.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:13 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
one day some itinerant bedouin somewhere drew a line in the sand with a stick. People marvelled at his shapes. Many years down the track some inventive china man drew a line on a piece of parchment and people marvelled. Years down the road someone sneezed into a handkerchief making a nicely muffled sound so the horn speaker was invented and attached to a gramophone which was found by accident when someone accidently scratched a disc making a musical note. Someones teenage son wanted a bit more volume for his gramophone so he invented the valve allowing him to sock it to his neighbours with his renditions of Lily Marlene. A japanese gentleman in retaliation for Hiroshima invented the transistor and japan exported to the world. Remember those metal click toys? they were the good old days. then what happened afterwards is history with the advent of the silicon chip.....Now let me see....that adds up to about seven (7) people, a whole seven people out of billions who have ever lived, who have actually done something. Seven, a lonely miserable seven super heroes who did not lay about all day whingeing and whining and running down any new idea. WOW!!!!!!!! how about we all gang together positively and find out why the heck the Rangertell Examiner works and how it works so we can use it to draw new lines in the sand???
So you're not biased in favor of the RT then?

And ... have you contacted Carl yet to get the details of the correct double-blind test procedure to follow? If not, how else are you going to convince yourself that this device is nothing but nonsense?
Old 03-15-2009, 01:25 PM

Quote:
gentlemen...the RT examiner appears to divide like no other invention it appears. Allow me to say this....In the dead of night i was putting up a tent just below a hillside at Walhalla which is in our nearby goldfield....gold in quartz reefs was the nature of this enormous deposit....there was quartz laying all over the place at my feet where it had been thrown down from mining activity further up the hillside. Why did the RT Ex pick up two quartz specimens only out of many? the two when broken open shimmied with micro gold...

Did you break open any of the other quartz specimens which the RangerTell DID NOT "pick up"?
Old 03-15-2009, 01:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
And ... have you contacted Carl yet to get the details of the correct double-blind test procedure to follow? If not, how else are you going to convince yourself that this device is nothing but nonsense?
:r azz:

That's hilarious! Ozzy you can't be for real!!

Contact Carl for what??!
To tell Hipop how to conduct a test??
Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!

Carl does not know the difference of acumpuncture from voodoo!

Give us a break!

Hipop does not need to convince anyone or be convinced in the wrong way!
He is clear in his post. He only wants to share his tests and experiences. Not even this you seem to be able to understand?

Oh, I almost forgot.
Congratulations on your new role as 'pupil administrator' for Geoskheptic forums. Now you are officially Carl's spokesman.