LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-22-2008, 09:34 AM
Guru

Default Same old $hit

I guy or gal can stay away from this for years.
But when you return it is the same old crap.
One day a real LRL will pop up that anyone can make and use that will work as good as a metal detector.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad
Errr... Almost right. When you return it will be the new, improved crap.

I predict for the next 10 years you well never read about a LRL in this forum that anyone can use as easily as a common metal detector. How good is this prediction? It is as better than the $25,000 prize, because there is no contract to sign, no formal contest, and no prize money. If someone can prove me wrong, then they win bragging rights.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-23-2008, 03:30 AM

Default Same old ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
One day a real LRL will pop up that anyone can make and use that will work as good as a metal detector.
Hello again Clondike Clad !!! Just don't stay away so long , then when you come back sooner , there are less changes and then it is less painfull or upsetting !!!! Make Sense ??? I really think that when people find a device on the market that works very good , or they make a "Big Find" , say a "cache of gold , or similar value cache" Some people do have a tendency to dissappear !!!!!!!!!! This is a big world , with a lot left to discover , why be greedy ???. It would be nice if someone were to say , yes there is gold left in Alaska or yes there is gold left in South America , because I just found this cache using this machine or that machine at such a depth or distance away........ What I am trying to say is , it would be nice if all members here on this forum would stay in touch after the Big Find , and let us know how they found it , with a LRL or PI or whatever , and just the country and what they found !!!! . Would be a good new topic called "WHAT , WHERE AND HOW" ............Thanks Clondike Clad for posting on this subject of "no change".............Eugene

Last edited by amtech2005; 08-23-2008 at 03:32 AM. Reason: spell
Old 08-23-2008, 01:47 PM
Guru

Also I predict this: if somebody found effective device for to find good metals at some meters of detector, this person never will post at eyes of all the world!

Regards

Esteban
Old 08-26-2008, 11:21 AM
Guru

Once i found treasure to suits my financial demands, i will forget all about any type of metal detecting device/apparatus, move to Jamaica, lay on the sunny beach,roll some ganja and enjoy for the rest of my life!
Ocassionally i will send you some postcard....or maybe not!? I am to lazy...

Searching for the main meaning of life? Than read above.....or watch Monty Python's release!
Old 08-26-2008, 06:14 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Also I predict this: if somebody found effective device for to find good metals at some meters of detector, this person never will post at eyes of all the world!

Regards

Esteban
By implication you have just stated that none of the currently available LRLs can detect "good metals" several meters distant.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
By implication you have just stated that none of the currently available LRLs can detect "good metals" several meters distant.
ELSE is the key.
If somebody ELSE!
Old 08-27-2008, 02:54 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Don't know it very well but workable or non workable, you can't found the schematics!