LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-26-2008, 01:57 AM

Default ICONOS - Update of my experience

Hello everyone,
I like to hear your opinion what you think about ICONOS.

Unfortunately, my amazingly frustrating experience with ICONOS Gold Detector still continues.

- ICONOS received the money on 3/13/08. But after 106 days, I have not received a functional unit.
- In March, I received a defective unit, and I returned the unit.
- In April, they asked for more money to replace, so I sent additional money.
- After so many emails and phone calls, ICONOS informed me that they sent out a replacement unit in late May. But the tracking number could not be traced with the courier.
- Again, ICONOS did not respond to my numerous emails and calls.
- On June 13th, ICONOS sent me another tracking number. But as of today, the courier company told me that this package has a problem so this cannot be sent out.
Old 06-26-2008, 11:04 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk Chi View Post
Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, my amazingly frustrating experience with ICONOS Gold Detector still continues.

- ICONOS received the money on 3/13/08. But after 106 days, I have not received a functional unit.
- After so many emails and phone calls, ICONOS informed me that they sent out a replacement unit in late May. But the tracking number could not be traced with the courier.
- On June 13th, ICONOS sent me another tracking number. But as of today, the courier company told me that this package has a problem so this cannot be sent out.
How much did you spend for all that stuff ?

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 07-13-2008, 01:59 PM
Guru

Default The real LRL Pirates

Quote:
Hello everyone,

I feel sorry about wath happens with you,it happens also with me. The pirates steel the same but with diferent names,MINEORO,ICONOS,BIONIC<etc...
Old 07-13-2008, 02:13 PM
Guru

Default LRL ICONOS

Quote:
Hello everyone,

You not buy a defective Iconos unit,all ICONOS not work as LRL for TH,as i told before,one of my friends test it and confirm ITS FRAUD unfortunetly you not pay atention or didnt saw my threads. Now its time for you to start cruzade against ICONOS as i start before with MINEORO LRL fraud...OR you CAN STAY QUIET ANT LET OTHER PEOPLE FALL INTO ICONOS TRAP...
Old 07-13-2008, 02:20 PM
Guru

Default Max LRL

Quote:
Hello everyone,

Im sure Max can sell to you very cheap his Pistoldetector,this one works unfortunetly he dont know how to use it