LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-01-2008, 04:22 PM
Guru

Default paper money?

I looked at this web site.
HOW CAN A DETECTOR FIND PAPER MONEY?

• 1 documents buried or exposed(LIKE PAPER MONEY).
    2. substances of the mineral world.
    3. Locating all substances of the vegetable world.
    4.diamonds, semi-precious stones, water and a lot
  • WHAT IS THIS A LOT
  • It looks as if this detector would be beeping all this time.
Old 06-02-2008, 12:28 AM

Default What website?

What's the URL so I can see it?

Randy
Old 06-02-2008, 01:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seden View Post

Randy
Does it matters??
If it beeps everywhere and you dig everywhere it beeps, you will eventually find paper money.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:23 AM

Default Fred's mystery detector

Come come now Fred I'm not clowning around with you,I want to see this detector for myself. Let's have the web address.

Randy
Old 06-02-2008, 03:26 AM
Administrator

Randy,

Quite a few LRL makers have made this claim.

Dell Winders: http://www.omnitron.net/del_prod.htm
Russ Simmons: http://simmonsscientificproducts.com/pmr_iii.html
Fitzgerald: http://www.treasurenow.com/html/TreasureNavigator.html
Also Ranger-Tell and I believe Yocum.

Take yer pick...

- Carl
Old 06-02-2008, 06:39 AM
Guru

Wait... I found it..!!!

Look at this: Here is a web page from a member right here in this forum, where an affordable LRL actually finds paper money! Yes, It sounds too good to be true, but the inventor of this product will assure you it really works!

Just think...
When you have a bout of Alzheimers, no more wondering where you put your cash... just take out the X-scan to easily find your currency!

You want to know who stole your wallet? Use the x-scan to quickly locate the theif! (please, dishonest people, don't order this LRL to find money that does not belong to you).

You asked for it.... so here it is: http://www.omnitron.net/del_prod.htm
Also, check this link for the real deal: http://h1.ripway.com/Forum_Weasel/forum/WINDERS_3.html
Attached Images

Old 06-02-2008, 11:03 AM
Guru

With the times being i wonder why nobody claimed "inventing" a LRL capable of detecting OIL!
Is this because you cant explore an oil well if you dont own the land?

The most interesting of the above device is its ability to detect aspirin.I´m sure it will be needed.
Fred.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:27 AM
Guru

Default do all detector web site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seden View Post

Randy
this is the site I was on http://www.mineoro.com/
Old 06-02-2008, 01:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
With the times being i wonder why nobody claimed "inventing" a LRL capable of detecting OIL!
Is this because you cant explore an oil well if you dont own the land?

The most interesting of the above device is its ability to detect aspirin.I´m sure it will be needed.
Fred.
Certainly, you folks are intelligent enough to understand that, what has already been done, can be done?? Dell
Old 06-02-2008, 02:13 PM
Guru

Dell,
I have never been intelligent enought to fully understand all the deepness of your phrase.
My question is: WHAT has been done ?
Or do you mean "what has been claimed can be done" ??
No offense, i just cant see any evidence of something special that has been done...
Regards,
Fred.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:39 PM
Guru

Default Dell do you have a conscience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Certainly, you folks are intelligent enough to understand that, what has already been done, can be done?? Dell
How could you sell the stuff you sell?

Please tell us how in the known world do you detect PAPER MONEY
Do you really know what's in our money.( TOP SECRET STUFF)
I CAN PAINT A WALL WITH YOUR DETECTOR( JUST LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE SELLING)
Old 06-02-2008, 07:51 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Dell,
I have never been intelligent enought to fully understand all the deepness of your phrase.
My question is: WHAT has been done ?
Or do you mean "what has been claimed can be done" ??
No offense, i just cant see any evidence of something special that has been done...
Regards,
Fred.
I think he's referring to wallet mining.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:15 AM
Guru

Default Dell The Wallet Miner

What Dell really meant to say was; "What can't be done can be lied about." ....since all Dell can do is mouth his empty statements. Not once in over 30 years (of being questioned) has he ONCE come up with a shred of evidence for his claims.

If you'll notice, his advertising scheme is nothing more than blatant inferences, in the hope that every once in awhile, a technically-challenged overzealous believer in dowsing, will come along and fall for his line of BS.

And wouldn't you know - there are a few of these type still floating around. Maybe Mike H. (Mont) will stop by and tell us how many actual items he's purchased (not counting the books on occult) from wallet miners like Dell, or others just like him. I could name at least 4 items I know of, but I'm sure there could be a lot more, and I'd rather let him tell you.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 06-03-2008, 02:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
How could you sell the stuff you sell?
Easy. The man has no remorse and hence no guilt for the snake oil scams he pushes onto the gullible and technically-challenged.

Besides, he's done it for so long now, he actually "might" believe it himself. Look up the definition of a sociopath liar.

It’s a double-whammy, because as liars improve their game, we, the truth-seekers, get worse. Even people who start out as bad liars get feedback on their performance. They know at once whether the person they’re trying to fool believes them, and if they don’t, liars learn to change tactics. To make matters worse, some people—the sociopaths—are born liars. He (or she) doesn’t have a conscience to get in the way of his taking advantage of you. The sociopath has to lie to cover his predatory life-style, but he’s aided in this by a nervous system that is different from the rest of us: He simply doesn’t react emotionally. When he lies, he’s as cool as a cucumber.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 06-03-2008, 07:22 AM
Guru

Hi friends, about money paper, I don't know, but I have seen for another more weird thing;
a genuine personal experience that thought is better to be mentioned here.
And it demonstrates is possible for many things like as money,… as before that I had heard Some very experienced users are able to find opium with this mechanism!!!

last year I got acquainted with a guy (who is registered here but not interested in putting much posts) he owned a PMR II.
we (me, Owner and one of my constant partners) took it to an old house in a village for test. he told when it really detects a target it will swivel to left-right sides. it was the first time I was watching PMR working.
He put a small gold sample in the chamber.
all of us and himself tried to work and detect, but no noticeable reaction.
user would go out of house and others concealed test target ( the plate sent by mineoro). no one could hit it.
another time me and my partner went out and owner remained in as to hide the test target.
then he called us and gave us the PMR to search and find the target. me personally never could get a signal, but my partner got a very clear signal the rod turned to a side and he followed to where it was swiveling to sides ( I call it flapping) it was very strong, I told him is it really the PMR reaction or you're kidding and intentionally doing that? he emphasized it's the rod by its' own not any intention or ideomotor.
the owner made doubt and told no, you are wrong, go and retry, he found there again with same reaction!!!!!!
incredible rod behavior as if it was shouting that here is something. then owner opened the chamber you surely don't believe he had put a raisins grain whereas we thought were looking for gold.
at that place were two big raisin bag which all of us were ignorant about. he had found the raisin grain on ground and put in chamber.
what we got there was that these kind of devices don't work for all people as the same, from man to man it differs.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:26 PM
Guru

Someone sold a device to the gov't that can detect a specific chemical in paper money from several? feet away. I can't recall but I think it was a component of the green ink.

Here is a small article on it.
http://www.assetprotectioncorp.com/cashdetectors.html
Old 06-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Guru

I wonder why the Government didn´t buy a pair of brazing rods instead
Old 06-03-2008, 03:18 PM
Guru

Here simple dollar tester useful for to detect magnetic characters in bills
Attached Images

Old 06-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Guru

Default detection of money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Here simple dollar tester useful for to detect magnetic characters in bills
This only works on money with the magnetic strip and not all money have this.( if this will detect bills at 2 meters we would have something.)
One key to a fake LRL is detector that picks up paper money or diamonds.
Old 06-03-2008, 04:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
This only works on money with the magnetic strip and not all money have this.( if this will detect bills at 2 meters we would have something.)
One key to a fake LRL is detector that picks up paper money or diamonds.
Yes, you're right! You need a small sample chamber (empty glass fuse) and put inside, for example, part of 1 US$ bill in very small cut pieces (but if you prefer destroy a US$ 100 bill, is your problem) .

In this chamber is a coil (1,000 tuns fine wire) wich "noses" the molecules of bill, similar in the sample. Maybe also can helps a source of HV (1,000 V). There are oscillator, filter at oscillator frequency, multiplier of frequency, amplifier with sensibility control and audio system.

Also you can use a xtal oscillator and put the sample in one face (nude xtal). This is similar to technic used in microbalance detector for molecule of explosives and others.

Regards
Old 06-04-2008, 01:17 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Yes, you're right! You need a small sample chamber (empty glass fuse) and put inside, for example, part of 1 US$ bill in very small cut pieces (but if you prefer destroy a US$ 100 bill, is your problem) .

In this chamber is a coil (1,000 tuns fine wire) wich "noses" the molecules of bill, similar in the sample. Maybe also can helps a source of HV (1,000 V). There are oscillator, filter at oscillator frequency, multiplier of frequency, amplifier with sensibility control and audio system.

Also you can use a xtal oscillator and put the sample in one face (nude xtal). This is similar to technic used in microbalance detector for molecule of explosives and others.

Regards
Just curious; what exactly is going on "In this chamber is a coil (1,000 tuns fine wire) wich "noses" the molecules of bill" ?

I'm not familiar with your term "noses". Could you liken this term to a known physical scientific process, either chemical, mechanical or perhaps electrostatic?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 06-04-2008, 02:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Just curious; what exactly is going on "In this chamber is a coil (1,000 tuns fine wire) wich "noses" the molecules of bill" ?

I'm not familiar with your term "noses". Could you liken this term to a known physical scientific process, either chemical, mechanical or perhaps electrostatic?
"Smells."
Like molecules detectors i suppose.
Fred.
Old 06-04-2008, 02:53 AM
Guru

US currency and Euros have embedded radio frequency ID tags in each note:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/022904rfidtagsexplode.html
http://news.cnet.com/2100-1017_3-100...tml?tag=fd_top
http://www.scienceprog.com/radio-fre...fication-rfid/
http://www.pinktentacle.com/2007/02/...s-rfid-powder/

But why not build an RFID reader? Could you build a paper money detector using electronics?
http://todbot.com/blog/2007/08/09/ad...s-rfid-reader/

In 2005, an RFID tag was scanned at a distance of 69 feet...
http://blog.makezine.com/archive/200...n_rfid_wo.html
Does this mean that Devcon produced a prototype for a true long range treasure locator?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-04-2008, 03:48 AM
Guru

http://www.scienceprog.com/radio-fre...fication-rfid/

Looks like you have exposed the secret of my passive LRL's

Congratulations! Now you can build your own working LRL, and stop inferring that I am a liar. Dell
Old 06-04-2008, 05:10 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
Looks like you have exposed the secret of my passive LRL's

Congratulations! Now you can build your own working LRL, and stop inferring that I am a liar. Dell __________________

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"
Aww... Now come on Dell...
You know there are no electronics in any of your LRLs capable of detecting paper money or pharmaceuticals, or even elements. You advertise your X-scan which operates at a few kilohertz, but the RFIDs in currency respond only frequencies well over a hundred KHZ.

Now this is not to say the X-scan is useless. When combined with your brazing rod gizmo that has the 2-segment egg crate hanging on it, it should work real good to detect the general direction of gravity as Carl pointed out.

You want me to stop inferring you are a liar?
Nobody in this forum needs to infer you are a liar. You have already established yourself as a liar and a conniving fool who tried to pull the wool over the eyes of a lot of people who read this forum, and who were too smart to fall for your trickery. We know all about your shady dealings in the early days of LRLs, and how you sold thousands of dollars worth of equipment you knew did not work after testing it yourself in front of witnesses. Why must anyone infer you are a liar when you admitted it right in this forum?

I really don't like wasting my time arguing with people who don't have a clue what they are talking about, and can only boast about their years of experience, yet are afraid to demonstrate their products actually working in front of witnesses.

Have a nice day Dell, and look for new ways to spend the money you found with your brazing rods and egg crates.... Oooops.. I mean treasure locators.

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE... P.T. Barnum did it, and Dell Winders can do it."