LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-18-2008, 10:26 PM
Guru

Default Hung

Hung are you still with us.
I would like a update on your new detector.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
Hung are you still with us.
Yep, sure.
Quote:
I would like a update on your new detector.
Well, we faced lots of delays which included the passing away of my head engineer's brother, his wife's surgery, increase in work demand in my audio business, a new gold site being explored etc.

So I decided to split the project demands and I have some of my team members working on different parts of the LRL. I was in charge for the sensor development. It's finished.
So I hope to have the protype ready (and working as expected) in a few weeks. But so far all my schedule dates and deadlines failed. So let's pray..

Anyway, as I said ealier, I intend to post a picture of the device. Maybe a video of it working if my team allows, but I'm pessimist regarding that. I understand well my team's phylosophy that the less I divulge this device the better, since there's absolutely no desire whatsoever for this publicity.
It's an amazing project and there's nothing like it on the market as far as I know, in terms of range, power and liability. If set to gold for instance, it will ALWAYS find gold even if it's close to aluminum, iron, copper, you name it. The same goes for silver.
No need to be buried for ten years or ten minutes. In fact, no need to be even buried.

What amazed us most was the power it might have. It overpowered our calculations and in an open field it can easily detect a gold coin from close to a mile.It detects EXTREMELY low tesla fields. In fact this power factor made us to develop a manual reducer to facilitate the pinpointing as the range power can easily get out of hand.
Previous technique for pinpointing included triangulation using the law of sines, but we plan to include a GPS type of feature later.

As I also have stated, I'm sorry but this technology will never be discussed here anytime. I hope you understand it, as this device will be used exclusively by us only. And for the first time I will seriously consider retiring my Mineoro.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:59 PM
Guru

Default Hung

We hope your life will get better and thanks for the updates.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:24 PM
Guru

Hung

Wish to hear soon progress on your project.

Regards

Esteban