LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Guru

Default postLRL circuit for coin at two meter

How about posting plans for a LRL that can pick u a coin at 2 meters.
This would be a good learning LRL.
I this time don't have a working circuit but when i do i will post it for all to use.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:47 PM
Guru

Default BFO as LRL ?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
How about posting plans for a LRL that can pick u a coin at 2 meters.
This would be a good learning LRL.
I this time don't have a working circuit but when i do i will post it for all to use.
Name:  BFO-LRL.JPG
Views: 6220
Size:  70.6 KB

Name:  BFO-LRL Gold Locator.JPG
Views: 7439
Size:  69.4 KB

Name:  BFO LRL ANTENNA.JPG
Views: 7549
Size:  76.9 KB
Old 03-12-2008, 01:07 AM
Guru

Default we need the circuit///??????

how do we build and test this?????????
Old 03-12-2008, 04:53 AM

Smile The Zapper

From the looks of it it's an early model of a bug zapper. Just get a moth to fly close and it's toasted to a GOLDEN brown...........
Old 03-12-2008, 11:48 AM

hi morgan
when will I see inside of (zolotoy) LRL pictures
Old 03-12-2008, 08:07 PM
Guru

Soon, circuit for to catch treasure or cup size or statue size at some distance, don't know for single coin at 2 m, but... Wait a little...
Old 03-12-2008, 09:11 PM

hello Estaban..
ı`ll a waiting little time..patiently thanks..
Old 03-12-2008, 11:03 PM
Guru

Default Russian LRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyWOLF View Post
hi morgan
when will I see inside of (zolotoy) LRL pictures
This ZELATOY, TOP SECRET...
Old 03-13-2008, 12:22 AM

hello morgan..
This ZELATOY top scret wow...ok.
ı thing( black box )inside TX RX coils figure.here... +
and 10..12 cm diameter. correct?
Old 03-13-2008, 01:39 AM
Guru

This ZELATOY,its not good for hunting coins. First it give signal in all coin size iron materials around,and its very dificult to pinpoint any target.
TOP SECRET MILITARY,but not aproved for TH.
As some kind of proton magnetometer inside & MD TR/IB,who works together.
Already sold this device to a friend. I ask im to put photos here.
Old 03-14-2008, 11:34 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Soon, circuit for to catch treasure or cup size or statue size at some distance, don't know for single coin at 2 m, but... Wait a little...
How are you finding coins at :
Finish the giratory pistol, combination of electronic and LRL rod:

A couple of 10 bronze coins buried 10 years is capable to detect 4 m distance and a round gold plated (part of a watch), buried 15 years, at 3 m.

Waiting for to probe in "real field". Why the magnet in front part? A friend (LRL rod user) told me that magnet attracts gold!

Regards

Esteban

WHY CAN'T WE BUILD A WORKING LRL WHAT ABOUT 1 METER LRL FOR A COIN????? wHY CAN'T CARL OR ROBERT BUILD A WORKING UNIT.
CAN SOMEONE SHOW ME A WORKING CIRCUIT FIR LEARNING?????????????
I CAN BUILD A PI,BFO,TR ETC BUT NOT A LRL.... WHAT IS MISSING.
Old 03-14-2008, 01:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
How are you finding coins at :
Finish the giratory pistol, combination of electronic and LRL rod:

A couple of 10 bronze coins buried 10 years is capable to detect 4 m distance and a round gold plated (part of a watch), buried 15 years, at 3 m.

Waiting for to probe in "real field". Why the magnet in front part? A friend (LRL rod user) told me that magnet attracts gold!

Regards

Esteban

WHY CAN'T WE BUILD A WORKING LRL WHAT ABOUT 1 METER LRL FOR A COIN????? wHY CAN'T CARL OR ROBERT BUILD A WORKING UNIT.

Because you and others aren't focused in it... major part of time.

Old 03-14-2008, 05:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by Clondike Clad:
WHY CAN'T WE BUILD A WORKING LRL
WHAT ABOUT 1 METER LRL FOR A COIN????? wHY CAN'T CARL OR ROBERT BUILD A WORKING UNIT.

Originally posted by Esteban:
Hi Clondike Clad,
When we build a PI, BFO, TR etc, we have four missing elements that you don't see in the forum for any LRL:

Geotech metal detector project:
1. Complete schematic showing all component values.
2. Instructions for construction and tuning the circuits.
3. Answer to questions posted for problems found when building the circuits.
4. Instructions for using the completed and tuned detector to locate treasure.

In the LRL posts we see in the forum, here is what is missing:

Geotech LRL project:
No complete schematic. Only partial schematic or schematic with errors in the components and missing circuit parts.
No instructions for construction or tuning the circuits to correctly process the signals.
3. No answer to questions posted for problems found when building the circuits.
4. No instructions for using the completed and tuned LRL and adjusting it to find treasure.

From what I can see, there is nobody who claims to have a working
LRL that is willing to show how to make a working clone.

Why not? Several possible reasons:

1. They do not have a working LRL, only stories designed to make people think they are the proud owners of a magic treasure machine, which is only a modified radio or metal detector in an electronic box that will not find long distance. So they must not post the instructions to duplicate what they have because it would show others who build it that their LRL does not work.

2. They do not possess the necessary skills to show how to make a clone of their working LRL. While they can easily build their LRLs, they are just not very good at drawing schematics or explaining what size wire to use or how many turns, or those tricky resistor color codes.

3. They believe their posting photos of their LRLs is only for the purpose of bragging about how they are smarter than you to build a LRL when you cannot. They know that as long as they never give good instructions how to build a working LRL, then they can always feel more important than you because only they have the magic LRL, not you. If this theory is correct, then you will see many more photos of LRLs but no complete instructions to build them and make them work. This is the only way they could maintain the feeling of superiority while watching others beg for answers that will never come.

Of course, trying to protect secrets circuits from the Chinese manufacturer exploitation is always a good excuse to use to conceal the real reason (1, 2, or 3 above), but it don't wash, cause the Chinese can easily buy a RangerTell or Mineoro, or any other brand and copy it. They probably already did, and found they don't locate treasure at long distance, so they abandoned the LRLs. However, you will see they are manufacturing some cheap, junky looking metal detectors that have very impressive performance using a lot of copied circuitry.

So there are the reasons I can think of why we don't see the missing things needed to build a working LRL. Can you think of other reasons?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-15-2008, 12:12 AM
Guru

Default Working LRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Clondike Clad,
When we build a PI, BFO, TR etc, we have four missing elements that you don't see in the forum for any LRL:

Geotech metal detector project:
1. Complete schematic showing all component values.
2. Instructions for construction and tuning the circuits.
3. Answer to questions posted for problems found when building the circuits.
4. Instructions for using the completed and tuned detector to locate treasure.

In the LRL posts we see in the forum, here is what is missing:

Geotech LRL project:
1. No complete schematic. Only partial schematic or schematic with errors in the components and missing circuit parts.
2. No instructions for construction or tuning the circuits to correctly process the signals.
3. No answer to questions posted for problems found when building the circuits.
4. No instructions for using the completed and tuned LRL and adjusting it to find treasure.

From what I can see, there is nobody who claims to have a working
LRL that is willing to show how to make a working clone.

Why not? Several possible reasons:

1. They do not have a working LRL, only stories designed to make people think they are the proud owners of a magic treasure machine, which is only a modified radio or metal detector in an electronic box that will not find long distance. So they must not post the instructions to duplicate what they have because it would show others who build it that their LRL does not work.

2. They do not possess the necessary skills to show how to make a clone of their working LRL. While they can easily build their LRLs, they are just not very good at drawing schematics or explaining what size wire to use or how many turns, or those tricky resistor color codes.

3. They believe their posting photos of their LRLs is only for the purpose of bragging about how they are smarter than you to build a LRL when you cannot. They know that as long as they never give good instructions how to build a working LRL, then they can always feel more important than you because only they have the magic LRL, not you. If this theory is correct, then you will see many more photos of LRLs but no complete instructions to build them and make them work. This is the only way they could maintain the feeling of superiority while watching others beg for answers that will never come.

Of course, trying to protect secrets circuits from the Chinese manufacturer exploitation is always a good excuse to use to conceal the real reason (1, 2, or 3 above), but it don't wash, cause the Chinese can easily buy a RangerTell or Mineoro, or any other brand and copy it. They probably already did, and found they don't locate treasure at long distance, so they abandoned the LRLs. However, you will see they are manufacturing some cheap, junky looking metal detectors that have very impressive performance using a lot of copied circuitry.

So there are the reasons I can think of why we don't see the missing things needed to build a working LRL. Can you think of other reasons?

Best wishes,
J_P
Hello
In part i agree with you. But in reality two members of the closed forum already put device to work. One person tell me that get better performance than Alonso PD,he gave me instructions to improve my clone but i´m not expert enough and not have osciloscope,so its dificult for me to get such power in my cloned PD. Two person who was well suceed,used 6 individual PCB tipe Alonso,not schematics from Andreas,Max or Fred...Empty since the begining,avoiding PCB5 & FERRITE,the turbo engine of this device.
Of course,others tell me about device cant detect coin more than 3 cm??!!
I can get 10 cm with the most weak BFO i have made long time ago!!!
I say,poor E.Engineers from this forum,i feel sorry for them,they cant get coin at 35~50cm air tests...

Regards
Old 03-15-2008, 03:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
In part i agree with you. But in reality two members of the closed forum already put device to work. One person tell me that get better performance than Alonso PD .....
..... I say,poor E.Engineers from this forum,i feel sorry for them,they cant get coin at 35~50cm air tests...
Hi Morgan,
If these members are getting better performance than Alonso PD, and you say "poor E. Engineers from this forum, i feel sorry for them,they cant get coin at 35~50cm air tests...", then which is the reason for not posting instructions to build this LRL?

Is it reason number 1, or could it be reason number 3?
Quote:

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-15-2008, 12:10 PM
Guru

Default FOCUSED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
[/color][/u]

WHAT TE HELL IS THIS FOCUSED $HIT..WHAT DO YOU THINK I WAS DOING ON THIS FORUM : angry:
WHY DON'T YOU POST A WORKING CIRCUIT
Old 03-15-2008, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Because,

you can not override the physics behind the nature! A serious engineer, with physics & math knowledge do not believe in detecting of anything at long distance. All the stuff of LRL is not serious engineering and science.

That's my opinion.
Old 03-15-2008, 04:44 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
Because,

you can not override the physics behind the nature! A serious engineer, with physics & math knowledge do not believe in detecting of anything at long distance. All the stuff of LRL is not serious engineering and science.

That's my opinion.
Careful ... you are now entering the Twilight Zone!
On this forum, only pseudoscience is King. A single coin detected from over a mile away ... no problem. You can do that with a modified BFO.

In case you haven't done this already - please read the previous diatribe on this forum. You will see that rational scientific reasoning has no place here. Only selective memory, wishful thinking, and self deception are the tools of the trade.
LRLs are better studied with psychology than physics. But it can be fun to lurk here from time to time.
Old 03-15-2008, 05:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
Because,

That's my opinion.
This is more complex than that.Are you saying it is beyong physics that a small (metallic) object can be detected a few hundred meters or miles away ?
Regards,
Fred.
Old 03-15-2008, 08:28 PM

Lightbulb Please Explain Fred

Fred,

I would like to hear how a small metallic object can be detected at great distances. I too have problems with that unless your in a helicopter or plane looking at a mineral deposit which has been done for decades. But to do it standing on the ground is illogical so please reveal the complex anwer and I promise to keep an open mind. I am grateful we've put to bed the idiotic notion of ion detection. I just bought a book that goes into photoionic spectroscopy as well as Auger Spectroscopy and both study the ion emissions of Ultra-short UV (the former) and plasma (Auger) and are done in a VACUUM because the ions are too easily dispersed in open air-SURPRISE!

Randy
Old 03-15-2008, 09:03 PM
Guru

Default LRL Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Morgan,
If these members are getting better performance than Alonso PD, and you say "poor E. Engineers from this forum, i feel sorry for them,they cant get coin at 35~50cm air tests...", then which is the reason for not posting instructions to build this LRL?

Is it reason number 1, or could it be reason number 3?
Best wishes,
J_P
Hello J_P

I put my PD working,badly but it works,i can share with Forum everything.
But if people here are lazy or not believe in my results,THIS IS ANOTHER STORY !

Regards
Old 03-15-2008, 09:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seden View Post
Fred,

I would like to hear how a small metallic object can be detected at great distances. I too have problems with that unless your in a helicopter or plane looking at a mineral deposit which has been done for decades. But to do it standing on the ground is illogical so please reveal the complex anwer and I promise to keep an open mind. I am grateful we've put to bed the idiotic notion of ion detection. I just bought a book that goes into photoionic spectroscopy as well as Auger Spectroscopy and both study the ion emissions of Ultra-short UV (the former) and plasma (Auger) and are done in a VACUUM because the ions are too easily dispersed in open air-SURPRISE!

Randy
Hi ,
First i would like to say that i (unfortunaltely) don´t know the secret.But i don´t agree to block-reject long range detection just because simple unballance of a coil cannot be detected beyong a certain distance. There may be other factors involved ,external reactions with the object and interactions that it may be possible to use.
Exoplanets invisible by direct observation,can be detected by measuring the aparent movement of their sun.
I am not saying LRL´s work, what i am saying is that i cannot reject LRL´s just because the detection methods i do know are not compatible with it.

Best Regards,
Fred.
Your book look interesting.can you tell the title? Tnx.
Old 03-16-2008, 01:49 AM
Guru

Quote:
I am grateful we've put to bed the idiotic notion of ion detection. I just bought a book that goes into photoionic spectroscopy as well as Auger Spectroscopy and both study the ion emissions of Ultra-short UV (the former) and plasma (Auger) and are done in a VACUUM because the ions are too easily dispersed in open air-SURPRISE!
I've been watching you guys trying to figure that one out for a long, long time. Congratulations on a brief squirt of intelligence. Now.all you have to do is prove it and collect $50,000. Dell
Old 03-16-2008, 03:27 AM
Guru

You mean we can't use them convenient ions floating in the air to find treasure any more?
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2008, 03:52 AM

Post Spectroscopy Book

Fred,

The title is: Ultraviolet Photoelectron and Photoion Spectroscopy Auger Electron Spectroscopy Plasma Excitation in Spectrochemical Analysis By G. Svehla, Elsevier Scientific Publishing Company, copyright 1979-ISBN is 0-444-41732-X . I just checked on Amazon and there are 4 of them for under $20 and after that it jumps up to $149 I believe. Don't let the title intimidate you, it's written in easy to understand language and thankfully has drawings to make clear the equipment described in the text. Boy it sure opened my eyes to what has already been done and as Dell says "What has been done,can be done" (thanks Dell). But I do agree with you Fred and your point is well taken now that I understand it. There is alot out there that still waits to be discovered.

Randy