LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-05-2007, 12:22 AM

Default Colorado Gold Sticks

Ohh goodie, this one has LEDs !!!

"Gold was found first. If no Gold was in the area, it would then take us to silver, and titanium, and other precious metals. Many people call this witching, and other call it dowsing. "

I would call it fraud.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Colorado-Gold-St...QQcmdZViewItem

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 03-05-2010, 10:12 AM
Banned

Default To Carl and all re posts and threads and replies

I am new to this forum. I try to keep my work and hobbies as professional as possible. I and going back through the posts and threads looking at what you all have been chatting about. I'm finding it a tad frustrating with threads/posts such as this stupidly childish one, which has not had a reply since posting. It's a bit like going to the toilet and lifting up the cover and finding someone else has left a mess in the bowl.
I'm asking as Carl is the administrator could he please try and clean up/delete threads or new threads that have never had a reply for over 6 -12 months?
Or better still add a bit of negetive feedback to the system (like an amplifier circuit) and if no post replies after 6 months have an automatic email sent to the instigator saying something like;
Dear member We have had NO REPLIES to YOUR thread dated (dd/mm/yyyy) - Maybe you should GO CLEAN THE TOILET and leave DETECTION WORK TO THE PROFESSIONALS!
Regards GEOTECH FORUM

No sarcasim ment Carl but i really dont want to join a circus.

kind regards and happy prospecting

Ernie
Old 03-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Guru

Default Colorado Gold Sticks - Biggest Scam on the Internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
I am new to this forum. I try to keep my work and hobbies as professional as possible. I and going back through the posts and threads looking at what you all have been chatting about. I'm finding it a tad frustrating with threads/posts such as this stupidly childish one, which has not had a reply since posting. It's a bit like going to the toilet and lifting up the cover and finding someone else has left a mess in the bowl.
I'm asking as Carl is the administrator could he please try and clean up/delete threads or new threads that have never had a reply for over 6 -12 months?
Or better still add a bit of negetive feedback to the system (like an amplifier circuit) and if no post replies after 6 months have an automatic email sent to the instigator saying something like;
Dear member We have had NO REPLIES to YOUR thread dated (dd/mm/yyyy) - Maybe you should GO CLEAN THE TOILET and leave DETECTION WORK TO THE PROFESSIONALS!
Regards GEOTECH FORUM

No sarcasim ment Carl but i really dont want to join a circus.

Ernie
Better yet, just using the name Colorado Gold Sticks (or variations thereof) should bring instant banishment. What a joke
Old 03-06-2010, 11:48 AM
Banned

Default Banishment

Banishment? NO! Never! Every man deserves a castle of some kind. I feel like that little green thing in star wars (Yoda?) When he spoke to luke skywalker after he got his ship stuck in mud. Luke asked I'm searching for a great and strong and powerfull Master, and the tiny, ugly, green, little old timer said Mmmmm! Teach you I can!
Every man desires a castle and one thing i've learn't out of 30 years of mining construction is you build your fellow man UP not down!
If YOU continue through your life putting your fellow man down you will find youself, one day, banished to your own corner with little or no friends.
I think of a book called HOW TO BUILD FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE which is an excellent seller apparently, although i have not bought it, but basically describes possitive ways to communicate to others.
Which i think this forum needs attention to this subject, of possitive communication to others .

kind regards and happy prospecting.

Ernie
Old 03-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Guru

The original Soundwitch was developed in the early 1990's. CGS is just a copy. Don't know if it was pirated, but it is not "Bran New" like the ebay ad claims. That is false advertising. You can buy a piezo tweeter for under $5 at Radio Shack. Just hook up a battery and you are ready to annoy your neighbors and yourself.

That said, some people are able to use this type of device but it is probably the worst LRL ever devised (Sorry Bill). It works if you aren't too arrogant and think you know it all. So that eliminates about 98% of the people on this forum. The inventor said you can hear a slight tone difference when you are on the signal line. I call it a "hearing blink". It's like the sound goes dead for an instant. At least my ear muscles have some kind of reaction that blocks out the sound similar to blinking your eyes.

You can hook up a loudspeaker to a frequwncy generator and get a much more accurate device. I even hooked up a sub-woofer with a built-in amplifier to an FG and it shook the whole neighborhood like Tesla's earthquake machine. Only ran it for a few minutes as it got the amp hot very fast. Don't recall if it was any more effective, really didn't have enough time to evaluate it.
Old 03-06-2010, 02:26 PM
Banned

Default Matter reflects

I don't know whether you (MIKE/MONT) sent that last post in error or if you diddn't? And if you sent it on perpose well i can only say your a DicHEAD!
I'm trying to join a semi professional forum, but I see a’lot of wasted time crap/backstabbing/clone stuff here. Good on you Esteban for your perseverance with putting up with it. Although you all seem to be (even you Eesteban ) of on a science wording TRIP! on very simple technology.

These systems are fairly friggin simple! You Carl would have to be a tad slow to suggest that the BIONICbl 01 blaa blaa blaa has an INTERNAL BLAA horizonaltal BLAAA BLAA level (or whatever you originally suggested) and is therefor a scam.
The main thought behind these FORUM detection systems is (MATTER) and YES MATTER REFLECTS! and once again MATTER REFLECTS! And again for the slow one's MATTER REFLECTS!
IF I met any of you in person, and had a referenece in my mind to say yes this is Carl/WM6/ESTEBAN/ETC,ETC i would have detected you. YES?
And, from what I can detect of this forum so far, is that you’re stuffing around with a system that could be put to good use.
From my 30 years of mining engineering & construction experience I can conclude;
The first thing with mining is not what are we going for?
No.1 is Safety first!
No. 2 What do you want to mine/detect/profit from? and Does it exist?

If this is a semi amateur forum so why don’t we set up a library/ system for uneducated junior members to work their way up. BUILD A MAN UP!

GO FORWARD FROM THERE.

kind regards and happy prospecting,

Ian (Ernie) Parker

Old 03-06-2010, 03:09 PM
Guru

Quote:

Which i think this forum needs attention to this subject, of possitive communication to others .
Hi Ernie, probably you mean that your communication is an example of positive communication to others here?

Do you have a dinner with mr. hung?
Old 03-06-2010, 03:39 PM
Guru

Hi Ernie,
I see that you have just made your first step into the human society, where you can be confronted to opinions different from yours.
I hope you will soon meet the higher level, and discover tolerance .
I in no way agree with the scam devices supra-cited, but i defend freedom of speech.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:12 PM
Banned

Default Dinner with Mr Hung

What are suggesting i'm *** or just saying that because your mum caught you dressing up in her panties and kicked you out to the back shed again.
Don't worry the girly mags are still in your hiding place. Your (or Dr Bests)) diagram of the IR laser and two recievers is rather friggin simple, why didn't you just explain it and stop crap like " it's a bio modulated magnetic responce that shakes the internal molecular structure" from clogging up this forum.
God help us! Who's the scam artist here!
PLAIN AND SIMPLE IT'S A FRIGGIN REFLECTING LASER (MATTER REFLECTS)
Ohh then i hear Esteban (NO OFFENCE ESTE) saying yes is FM like i have been building for over 20 years and there's another 100 posts laughing at him posted. YES ESTEBAN IS FM, THE OP AMP SWITCHES FROM LASER FREQ TO ZERO FREQ AS YOU MOOOVE THHEEE LLLASSSSEEERRR ACCCRROOSS TTTHEE TTTAAARRGGEETTT very wide bandwidth but FM. bw=0hz to IRhz
Cripes for so called GURU'S and SENIOR members you seem to be full of crap.
And if i might add please stop bagging Esteban and Hung they both have their own castle in their system and once again just for YOU WM6 my special needs member, MATTER REFLECTS, esteban and hung's system uses a FLAT transmission coil antenna which is directional The telescopic antenna is the reciever which POINTS to the TARGET
The signal is reflected off the target. yes yes MATTER REFLECTS

And once again WM6, mmmmm WM6, WM6, WM6 please put away that magazine and pay attention this class is just for you my special needs WM6
M. YES M. - is for MAAATTTTEEERRR REFLECTS
Now let's hear your say it?
Come ON Try it, i'LL say it with you MMMM, MMMAAA, MMAATT, MMAATTER,
REFLECTS! CLAP CLAP CALP!

That's all for this special needs class folks,
Ian (Ernie) Parker
Old 03-07-2010, 06:27 AM

It's obvious that Ernie Can't take a joke or maybe just can recognize one if he reads it. It's a good thing that matter reflects and that it also deflects BS.....
Old 03-07-2010, 07:58 AM
Guru

Quote:

AS YOU MOOOVE THHEEE LLLASSSSEEERRR ACCCRROOSS TTTHEE TTTAAARRGGEETTT v
Hi Ernie,

are you trying to say: "life is beautifull"?
Old 03-07-2010, 10:54 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesP View Post
It's obvious that Ernie Can't take a joke or maybe just can recognize one if he reads it. It's a good thing that matter reflects and that it also deflects BS.....
spot on!
Old 03-07-2010, 03:52 PM
Guru

Ernie is trying to use slight of hand with the physics books as far as treasure hunting is concerned (matter reflects). Matter absorbs resonant energy and radiates it at a lower frequency, and this is what is important in dowsing and LRL's. Some people call it "field pressure" and this is what the dowser or locator senses. Some talk about a field membrane which is a nodal point/sphere where the polarity changes. This is the easiest to detect.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:46 PM
Banned

Default Path of Least Resistance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Ernie is trying to use slight of hand with the physics books as far as treasure hunting is concerned (matter reflects). Matter absorbs resonant energy and radiates it at a lower frequency, and this is what is important in dowsing and LRL's. Some people call it "field pressure" and this is what the dowser or locator senses. Some talk about a field membrane which is a nodal point/sphere where the polarity changes. This is the easiest to detect.
"I think" Mike "the Guru" Mont is trying to describe a slide of hand trick he himself learnt back in the 1960's while flowing with free radiates on a life is beautiful flower picking acidic field trip that still lingers in the pressure of his membrane sphere where the bipolar polarity changes and is easy to detect.
What I would like in this forum is science facts like I=V/R or P=V2/r
Proposed experiment – If I insert a 1,000Hz signal into a resistor what frequency would I get out?

Ans: 1,000 Hz. A drop in ENERGY not frequency will occur and that energy has to go somewhere according to the conservation of energy law. Some (the drop) energy will be absorbed by the resistor and will be transferred and dissipated as heat (thermal energy).
So without hopping on Einstein’s light speed carriages and explaining relativity I will say that I think Mike maybe confused with a term known as the Doppler effect which is used for detection but for detecting the speed of moving targets by bouncing a signal off a moving target from the transmitter/receiver (observer). The received frequency is higher (compared to the emitted frequency) during the approach, it is identical at the instant of passing by, and it is lower during the recession. From the difference in TX and RX frequencies a speed can be calculated. Which I don’t think is relevant to this thread unless we wish to change the discussion and design a Remote sensing detector that will detect at what speed a women drivers, gold jewels, are travelling at while she speeds down the road to the latest shoe store sale.
So if I can go back to the original discussion, maybe what I should have said originally was PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE instead of matter reflects and I should have stipulated that the target was stationary relative to the observer.
This may hopefully give some thought on explaining how systems such as Esteban’s and Hung’s and Dr Bests LRL’s work and are not a scam but simple directional transmitters and receivers. Estebans has slightly confused everyone by his broken English in saying it uses FM. This system is not FM, Esteban is confusing receiving a minute amount of the same transmitted frequency which he nulls out via the threshold to no noise and calls it Zero Hertz instead of zero volts. When he points the detector at a target the resistance of the transmission path is lowered and gives him an increase in received signal energy strength. His system may be better described as Variable Path Of Least Resistance. Sellers of double D, etc, type detectors would of course describe it as a scam, even though these systems use similar methods only DD use magnetic flux flow instead of radio wave current. Substances have a type of magnetic flux flow resistance which is called magnetic permeability. But you can’t detect the ocean floor from a boat with a DD coil so according to the DD manufacturers anything else must be a scam. I think you should make your own mind up. I will end up on a happy note by agreeing with Mike Mont’s previous comment of, It works if you aren't too arrogant and think you know it all. So that eliminates about 98% of the people on this forum.”
Happy prospecting
Ernie
Old 03-12-2010, 02:18 PM
Banned

Default path of least resistance

In the previous correspondance I mentioned Path of least resistance,but overnight I thought I should have also said for the bipolar part of this forum The Parth Of Most Conductivity R=V/I AND CONDUCTIVITY = 1/R
Happy prospecting
Ernie
Old 03-12-2010, 02:59 PM
Banned

Default Joke?

Quote:
A Joke! Checkout the Billion dollars reward (Daniel Malcolm) thread. And, No i cant take a JOKE that was scammed by the Catholic Church. A SCAM that I put my life savings into while putting out my hand to help a fellow man to find his missing son, and only to be robbed of my wife, family, home, and just about everything, including my life. That is not a JOKE! The BS is reflecting from inside the Catholic Church.

Ernie
Old 03-16-2010, 02:35 PM

Quote:
What are suggesting i'm *** or just saying that because your mum caught you dressing up in her panties and kicked you out to the back shed again.
Don't worry the girly mags are still in your hiding place. Your (or Dr Bests)) diagram of the IR laser and two recievers is rather friggin simple, why didn't you just explain it and stop crap like " it's a bio modulated magnetic responce that shakes the internal molecular structure" from clogging up this forum.
God help us! Who's the scam artist here!
PLAIN AND SIMPLE IT'S A FRIGGIN REFLECTING LASER (MATTER REFLECTS)
Ohh then i hear Esteban (NO OFFENCE ESTE) saying yes is FM like i have been building for over 20 years and there's another 100 posts laughing at him posted. YES ESTEBAN IS FM, THE OP AMP SWITCHES FROM LASER FREQ TO ZERO FREQ AS YOU MOOOVE THHEEE LLLASSSSEEERRR ACCCRROOSS TTTHEE TTTAAARRGGEETTT very wide bandwidth but FM. bw=0hz to IRhz
Cripes for so called GURU'S and SENIOR members you seem to be full of crap.
And if i might add please stop bagging Esteban and Hung they both have their own castle in their system and once again just for YOU WM6 my special needs member, MATTER REFLECTS, esteban and hung's system uses a FLAT transmission coil antenna which is directional The telescopic antenna is the reciever which POINTS to the TARGET
The signal is reflected off the target. yes yes MATTER REFLECTS

And once again WM6, mmmmm WM6, WM6, WM6 please put away that magazine and pay attention this class is just for you my special needs WM6

That's all for this special needs class folks,
Ian (Ernie) Parker
Hi Ernie
Ok I understand that matter reflects RF and I agree. But do you mean that BURIED matter also reflects? How does it reflect the laser beam since it is buried?
Can you please explain as you understand the system works?
Regards
Old 03-16-2010, 08:11 PM

NC
Old 03-16-2010, 08:13 PM

Default WHt the He?? are you talking about?

Ernie,
I'm not following your deluded thought track..... I was referring to Dr. Best Laser LRL as the jole you didn't get and you go off on the Catholic church? Off your meds today?
Old 04-14-2010, 02:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
"I think" Mike "the Guru" Mont is trying to describe a slide of hand trick he himself learnt back in the 1960's while flowing with free radiates on a life is beautiful flower picking acidic field trip that still lingers in the pressure of his membrane sphere where the bipolar polarity changes and is easy to detect.
What I would like in this forum is science facts like I=V/R or P=V2/r
Proposed experiment – If I insert a 1,000Hz signal into a resistor what frequency would I get out?
Ans: 1,000 Hz. A drop in ENERGY not frequency will occur and that energy has to go somewhere according to the conservation of energy law. Some (the drop) energy will be absorbed by the resistor and will be transferred and dissipated as heat (thermal energy).
So without hopping on Einstein’s light speed carriages and explaining relativity I will say that I think Mike maybe confused with a term known as the Doppler effect which is used for detection but for detecting the speed of moving targets by bouncing a signal off a moving target from the transmitter/receiver (observer). The received frequency is higher (compared to the emitted frequency) during the approach, it is identical at the instant of passing by, and it is lower during the recession. From the difference in TX and RX frequencies a speed can be calculated. Which I don’t think is relevant to this thread unless we wish to change the discussion and design a Remote sensing detector that will detect at what speed a women drivers, gold jewels, are travelling at while she speeds down the road to the latest shoe store sale.
So if I can go back to the original discussion, maybe what I should have said originally was PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE instead of matter reflects and I should have stipulated that the target was stationary relative to the observer.
This may hopefully give some thought on explaining how systems such as Esteban’s and Hung’s and Dr Bests LRL’s work and are not a scam but simple directional transmitters and receivers. Estebans has slightly confused everyone by his broken English in saying it uses FM. This system is not FM, Esteban is confusing receiving a minute amount of the same transmitted frequency which he nulls out via the threshold to no noise and calls it Zero Hertz instead of zero volts. When he points the detector at a target the resistance of the transmission path is lowered and gives him an increase in received signal energy strength. His system may be better described as Variable Path Of Least Resistance. Sellers of double D, etc, type detectors would of course describe it as a scam, even though these systems use similar methods only DD use magnetic flux flow instead of radio wave current. Substances have a type of magnetic flux flow resistance which is called magnetic permeability. But you can’t detect the ocean floor from a boat with a DD coil so according to the DD manufacturers anything else must be a scam. I think you should make your own mind up. I will end up on a happy note by agreeing with Mike Mont’s previous comment of, It works if you aren't too arrogant and think you know it all. So that eliminates about 98% of the people on this forum.”
Happy prospecting
Ernie
The tone into the FM maybe changes when IR transmitter (modulated in tone for to obtain the sound into the FM audio system) is focussed on the target. I notice that lead, for example, is a "cold metal" for IR, but copper, for example, is a "hot metal" for IR. FM per se (RF) maybe nothing to do in the detection. The respectable things is this: the target is exactly in direction of each IR leds, not in the antenna.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:13 PM
Banned

Default HI ASTRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrodetect View Post
Hi Ernie
Ok I understand that matter reflects RF and I agree. But do you mean that BURIED matter also reflects? How does it reflect the laser beam since it is buried?
Can you please explain as you understand the system works?
Regards
To explain i'll have to step back a few steps Think! that matter doesn't reflect o.k. It flows. If you stamp your foot on the ground some of the energy flows into the earth and some flows back into your eardrum. Once you understand that we can move to reflection ( Nuclear physics ) matter reflects! Or should i say it takes the path of least resistance. A suggestion to you is goto Wikipedia and lookup Alpha, Betta and Gamma Rays. (Also noise is very interestng, it comes in a variety of colours, white, pink, etc) I think of it as Mother earths chat room. Why does matter do this? You may ask. Because of the onion effect. The Earth has basically an onion effect, layer upon layer upon layer. While trying to describe it Sourcerers/Physisist have come up with the Newtonian way of thinking (yes after newton a great scourcerer) this way of thinking divides questions into not just four dimentional equations but goes one step futher and goes a futher dimention and 3D. In Newtonian thinking gold for example has it's layer in the earth (where it should be) but because of inpacts from other planets/meteores gold is not in it's layer and is now trying to get back to it's layer ( this is why it is heavy and lays at the bottom of a river ) I hope i'm not going too fast but i'll keep going with onion layers. If it was a perfect earth everything would be in it's layer (weather and weight), but it's not due to meteroreites etc so gold for example is very mixed up. Our Newtonian explanation is in Alpha, Beta and Gamma Rays Hopefully you can understand my explanation of some basics sorry if it isn't the best explanation.
EST! You may be getting confused with magnetic permability.(the resistance of substances to invisable magnetic flux flow) learn about at Wikipedia and get back to me.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
The tone into the FM maybe changes when IR transmitter (modulated in tone for to obtain the sound into the FM audio system) is focussed on the target. I notice that lead, for example, is a "cold metal" for IR, but copper, for example, is a "hot metal" for IR. FM per se (RF) maybe nothing to do in the detection. The respectable things is this: the target is exactly in direction of each IR leds, not in the antenna.
Sorry Esteban I was looking at your TX & RX IN this system the wrong way around. But this is what i mean by "Carl we need a referance" There is a science term to discribe "hot metal". It's late here and i have to work tomorrow so will post tomorrow night the "Term"

Quote:
Ernie,
I'm not following your deluded thought track..... I was referring to Dr. Best Laser LRL as the jole you didn't get and you go off on the Catholic church? Off your meds today?
No wesp i dont take meds but i've almost crashed a few test aircraft lately.
This system that Esteban describes has similarities to a guidance system that i designed. When i switched it on in tests on one occasion it flew me 6.6 kilometers straight through thick jungle with speeds that i never thought i could go. With pinpoint accuracy! I have seem a similar system used by a man from New Zealand with much greater distance.
Happy prospecting
Ernie
Old 04-23-2010, 02:22 AM

Ernie,

Your point is noted. I would now like to hear what you feel is the best in new technology for locating precious metals in soil?

Old 04-27-2010, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seden View Post
Ernie,

Your point is noted. I would now like to hear what you feel is the best in new technology for locating precious metals in soil?

What planet?
Happy prospecting.
Ernie
Old 04-27-2010, 04:52 PM

What planet you ask my good fellow? Why planet earth of course! Ok, enough dodging let's have your ideas please.