LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-27-2007, 11:32 AM
Guru

Default Fun and Pathetic

Hi.
This is not my return to the forum as I stand for what I claimed several weeks ago. I have nothing to gain here anymore. And everything to loose, specially my patience.
After being away for sometime, I started to read the messages and it’s clearly evident how pathetic is the temptative of some skeptics here of ‘imploring’ Esteban for his schematics.
Wow, .. I never thought they would come down to this…
As I said in the past, you people must think we, who deal with LRLs are idiots. Well, if you do really think like this, then you are even more retarded than I thought. Come on, get real!

Besides this and the usual morons of the hour who insist in discrediting Mineoro (he,he,he,), which I don’t even bother to write a single word about given the insignificancy of what those skeptics claim, not much have happened here lately…

I warned Esteban he had nothing to gain being here and displaying his *** to spanking , but he chooses to keep talking here and I respect that. Actually I think he’s having more fun here than ever now.

As stated previously, I’m in the final stages of having a LRL system fully working. It’s different from Esteban’s concept as I will detect gold long range, no matter if it’s long time buried, if it was buried 2 minutes ago or even if it’s not buried. The same goes for silver.
But also unlike him, I won’t be revealing a single word about it’s concept much less discussing its working principle.

The favorite motto of skeptics now is: ‘If you don’t show the schematics it’s a scam’ or… ‘Outstanding claims need outstanding proof’..
Well, quoting one ex-member here: ‘Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, how naïve!’

I might show a picture and that’s all. As I said, I decided to work on this project simply because I already had the concept and knew it could work. Joined some special friends and bingo, here it is. And I tell you, it was simpler than I initially thought it would be. But my Mineoro remains and will always remain a great companion. In fact I just confirmed the existence of an enormous gold vein in a mountain using the PDC. No matter the japanese tried to buy the whole mountain some time in the past. They already knew about it.

Now returning to the subject, I never thought skeptics would show their desperation in getting their hands on a working LRL. Using every dirty tactic available. This is historic in my opinion.
Picture this… We and Esteban live in ‘third world’ countries as some sordidly refered in the past.
So how come we suceed? We should hot have the technology available, should we?
Sure we do. Alhtough we don’t have the US money, we have bright people in this side of the americas too, folks.

This forum has become a circus now. And besides the ocurrences described above, not much happening, and in fact if it wasn’t for Esteban here, remote sensing would be dead.
You know this, as you would be talking alone. Or, you would do like us and would get your asses out of the chair to research and build you own units. But this is another story, isn’t it?

Forum has become fun. I laughed a lot upon reading the latest messages. So even I can’t return now (to busy) I might post some sporadic messages in the future to join the fun here.

Beofre I go, I should point the only sad note is that I see one member here trying to discredit Dell Winders and his deivces. Don’t do this. Respect the work of a living of a fellow countryman.

Have a nice week.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:29 PM

Well said Hung. It seems they will say all manner of bad things, IF you don't prove your work to them. Skeptics are the most ill mannered bunch of people I have ever read post from. Non thinking for themselves. No common sense. They run in packs and feed off of each others post. Everything they know comes out a book or they have to see to believe. Carl is the only person I have met as a skeptic that can reason with sense. But some are provoked.

But with such high intelligence as they would make themselve out to be, you would think the personal attachs would be far and few.

Last edited by Tim Williams; 08-27-2007 at 12:31 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-27-2007, 02:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Hi.
This is not my return to the forum as I stand for what I claimed several weeks ago. I have nothing to gain here anymore. And everything to loose, specially my patience.
After being away for sometime, I started to read the messages and it’s clearly evident how pathetic is the temptative of some skeptics here of ‘imploring’ Esteban for his schematics.
Wow, .. I never thought they would come down to this…
As I said in the past, you people must think we, who deal with LRLs are idiots. Well, if you do really think like this, then you are even more retarded than I thought. Come on, get real!

Besides this and the usual morons of the hour who insist in discrediting Mineoro (he,he,he,), which I don’t even bother to write a single word about given the insignificancy of what those skeptics claim, not much have happened here lately…

I warned Esteban he had nothing to gain being here and displaying his *** to spanking , but he chooses to keep talking here and I respect that. Actually I think he’s having more fun here than ever now.

As stated previously, I’m in the final stages of having a LRL system fully working. It’s different from Esteban’s concept as I will detect gold long range, no matter if it’s long time buried, if it was buried 2 minutes ago or even if it’s not buried. The same goes for silver.
But also unlike him, I won’t be revealing a single word about it’s concept much less discussing its working principle.

The favorite motto of skeptics now is: ‘If you don’t show the schematics it’s a scam’ or… ‘Outstanding claims need outstanding proof’..
Well, quoting one ex-member here: ‘Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, how naïve!’

I might show a picture and that’s all. As I said, I decided to work on this project simply because I already had the concept and knew it could work. Joined some special friends and bingo, here it is. And I tell you, it was simpler than I initially thought it would be. But my Mineoro remains and will always remain a great companion. In fact I just confirmed the existence of an enormous gold vein in a mountain using the PDC. No matter the japanese tried to buy the whole mountain some time in the past. They already knew about it.

Now returning to the subject, I never thought skeptics would show their desperation in getting their hands on a working LRL. Using every dirty tactic available. This is historic in my opinion.
Picture this… We and Esteban live in ‘third world’ countries as some sordidly refered in the past.
Sure we do. Alhtough we don’t have the US money, we have bright people in this side of the americas too, folks.

This forum has become a circus now. And besides the ocurrences described above, not much happening, and in fact if it wasn’t for Esteban here, remote sensing would be dead.
You know this, as you would be talking alone. Or, you would do like us and would get your asses out of the chair to research and build you own units. But this is another story, isn’t it?

Forum has become fun. I laughed a lot upon reading the latest messages. So even I can’t return now (to busy) I might post some sporadic messages in the future to join the fun here.

Beofre I go, I should point the only sad note is that I see one member here trying to discredit Dell Winders and his deivces. Don’t do this. Respect the work of a living of a fellow countryman.

Have a nice week.
Hi Hung,
what a polite language you use!

Are you upset ? Maybe some mineoro's about thoughts aren't too funny for you.

"As I said in the past, you people must think we, who deal with LRLs are idiots."

You said everything.
Well... I think you are actually not an idiot...

You are just belonging to LRL... you are one of them here.
Esteban, Nihil Roma and all the others: you are the LRL-tribe.

You have some kind of interest pushing these CRAPS.

I don't want Esteban schematic cause I need an LRL
I think no LRL work... so I asked him to post to give proofs of what he claims.

But nothing of nothing. Just BS.
Your BS, Esteban's BS, Nihil's BS etc etc

ALL BS.

You have nothing to offer here, but laughs

Your assertion about Mineoro's PDC, or FG80 etc say everything of you.

These were tested by many users around the world... and also reverse engineered and as you know they don't work.

You claim Mineoro's LRLs work !?
With all that random beeps it generates ???
To find what ? power lines ?

You are just another nickname that would like to play with fools and naives.

YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT, YOU ARE A CLOWN !

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

Old 08-27-2007, 02:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Williams View Post
Well said Hung. It seems they will say all manner of bad things, IF you don't prove your work to them. Skeptics are the most ill mannered bunch of people I have ever read post from. Non thinking for themselves. No common sense. They run in packs and feed off of each others post. Everything they know comes out a book or they have to see to believe. Carl is the only person I have met as a skeptic that can reason with sense. But some are provoked.

But with such high intelligence as they would make themselve out to be, you would think the personal attachs would be far and few.
Hi Tim,
are you a dealer/seller/manifacturer of LRLs ?
I don't know... so I ask you !

Please give me an answer about.

Your defence of LRLs guys is a desperate attempt... and I appreciate you want "save" your friends but what I'm talking about are facts, not opinions.

No LRL gave proof of being a working device.
No LRL manifacturer, dealer, even user gave any proofs that the claims related to that LRLs are reality and not just fake advertise or science fiction.

FACTS.

Not only electronic..., of course, no e.g. Dell's "paint roller handle" I mean too gave proofs of finding anything so far.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 08-27-2007, 03:22 PM

Max how many active dowsers are there in the world today?

Old 08-27-2007, 04:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Max how many active dowsers are there in the world today?
So, are you a dowser ?
Old 08-27-2007, 04:30 PM

Do you believe in God?

Old 08-27-2007, 04:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Do you believe in God?
I have to belive in God to belive in LRL ?
Old 08-27-2007, 05:09 PM
Guru

Welcome Hung!!!

Nice to read your polite text, far of "delicatessen" of some who are sucking the taxes of his countrymen in the 1th W.

Please, post your project, in low resolution!

Regards

Esteban
Old 08-27-2007, 05:19 PM

Hung, very nice your presence here!

Please, don't follow the "people" who uses low language, that proof me his malicious intervention. You have experience in use Mineoro devices in the field, others no, so can't opinate.

And also you have some interest in attack.

Ehhh!!! Really???
Old 08-27-2007, 05:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Welcome Hung!!!

Nice to read your polite text, far of "delicatessen" of some who are sucking the taxes of his countrymen in the 1th W.

Please, post your project, in low resolution!

Regards

Esteban
Hi,
all this story of 1st World and 3rd World is a fake argumentation here... and REALLY PATHETIC.

There is no racism or discrimination in my words.

I said before that if one buy an LRL e.g. from Cyprus or from e.g. Boulder, Colorado... it's the same: money lost.

And I repeat here, to be clear that a scam is a scam wherever is performed, and people that make frauds, even just intellectual, are not welcome to me, wherever they are.

So I think the same for Brazil and SouthAmerica... and that doesn't mean that I have prejudices vs brazilians people or paraguay people... the opposite... I think that many people have their hard work everyday in that places and don't think how to steal money by selling dreams to naives.

I'm just against BS and frauds, wherever they come , even from north pole!

Kind regards,
Max
Old 08-27-2007, 05:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil Roma Maius View Post
Hung, very nice your presence here!

Please, don't follow the "people" who uses low language, that proof me his malicious intervention. You have experience in use Mineoro devices in the field, others no, so can't opinate.

And also you have some interest in attack.

Ehhh!!! Really???
Now the tribe is complete or have to wait for someone to arrive !?
Old 08-27-2007, 06:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Now the tribe is complete or have to wait for someone to arrive !?
Our leader LRLer.
Attached Images

Old 08-28-2007, 12:19 AM
Guru

Default Hung's LRL

Hung your LRL will it find diamonds or can it be tuned to find only gold?
Old 08-28-2007, 04:30 AM

Default Ready for sale?

Hung,

So what kind of lead time are you talking about for your device? 1year,3years.....?

Randy
Old 08-28-2007, 06:17 AM
Guru

Quote:
Our leader LRLer.
Hi,
oh man... wow... now FG80 works also in Australia ?

So you can find enormous gold nuggets with it...

Kind regards,
Max
Old 08-28-2007, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Respect the work of a living of a fellow countryman.
Old 08-29-2007, 03:51 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi.
Welcome back ... I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
It's Max that's doing the "imploring". IMHO the only LRL person I have respect for is Esteban. This is because he is a fellow experimenter. Whether he is self-deluded or not is irrelevant, and it's still interesting to understand what phenomenon he is detecting, if anything. Although I do not believe it is longtime buried gold, it would be good to know the real underlying cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung
Besides this and the usual morons of the hour who insist in discrediting Mineoro (he,he,he,), ...
Actually there's no need to discredit Mineoro. Their own advertising does a good enough job by itself.

Quote:
Perhaps Esteban enjoys a good spanking. Some people are like that!
Personally I hope that Esteban continues to post, even though Max's retorts can be somewhat annoying. (No offence intended Max, but you do need to give Esteban a break now and then.)

Quote:
Nothing new there then.

Quote:
"... a working LRL." There's a novel concept.

Quote:
This forum has become a circus now.
You need to ask Max about that. (i.e. all the clown pictures.)

Quote:
And besides the ocurrences described above, not much happening, and in fact if it wasn’t for Esteban here, remote sensing would be dead.
Good old Esteban.

Quote:
This statement makes a huge assumption - that LRLs actually work. This is the reason for the discussions with Esteban. Since (in my mind) he is a credible experimenter, this is the only logical place to start any exploration of this claimed phenomenon. And - that's what it is - a claimed phenomenon, not a proved one. If you want to prove something to the skeptics then you need to post some real objective proof, not just subjective evidence. So far ... nothing. Hence the polite request for a schematic. Even one that is 15 years old. If you cannot supply any real proof, then further claims are pointless.

Quote:
Many a true word is said in jest. The whole LRL subject is fun because it is a joke, unless you prove otherwise. This means you must submit to double-blind testing.

Quote:
I realise that some skeptics gets emotionally involved (as do some LRL proponents) and it ends up as a slanging match, but in general this forum is usually conducted in a polite manner. Unfortunately Dell is one of the emotional people, and threats to sue people in court tend not to go down very well.

Quote:
Have a nice week.
And you ...
Old 08-29-2007, 04:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Welcome back ... I think.

It's Max that's doing the "imploring". IMHO the only LRL person I have respect for is Esteban. This is because he is a fellow experimenter. Whether he is self-deluded or not is irrelevant, and it's still interesting to understand what phenomenon he is detecting, if anything. Although I do not believe it is longtime buried gold, it would be good to know the real underlying cause.

Actually there's no need to discredit Mineoro. Their own advertising does a good enough job by itself.

Perhaps Esteban enjoys a good spanking. Some people are like that!
Personally I hope that Esteban continues to post, even though Max's retorts can be somewhat annoying. (No offence intended Max, but you do need to give Esteban a break now and then.)

Nothing new there then.

"... a working LRL." There's a novel concept.

You need to ask Max about that. (i.e. all the clown pictures.)

Good old Esteban.

This statement makes a huge assumption - that LRLs actually work. This is the reason for the discussions with Esteban. Since (in my mind) he is a credible experimenter, this is the only logical place to start any exploration of this claimed phenomenon. And - that's what it is - a claimed phenomenon, not a proved one. If you want to prove something to the skeptics then you need to post some real objective proof, not just subjective evidence. So far ... nothing. Hence the polite request for a schematic. Even one that is 15 years old. If you cannot supply any real proof, then further claims are pointless.

Many a true word is said in jest. The whole LRL subject is fun because it is a joke, unless you prove otherwise. This means you must submit to double-blind testing.

I realise that some skeptics gets emotionally involved (as do some LRL proponents) and it ends up as a slanging match, but in general this forum is usually conducted in a polite manner. Unfortunately Dell is one of the emotional people, and threats to sue people in court tend not to go down very well.

And you ...
Hi,
ok ok... let's Esteban and others breath. I'll be out of writing here for a while and just reading. I'll answer only to direct calls here.

Let's see what happens.

Enjoy.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 08-30-2007, 05:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
Hung your LRL will it find diamonds or can it be tuned to find only gold?
At phase 1 , only gold and silver specifically. In a later stage yes, diamonds will be included. It's only a matter of gathering info on its structure.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seden View Post
Hung,

So what kind of lead time are you talking about for your device? 1year,3years.....?

Randy
Nooo... It's within a month or so away. Problem is I'm busy on research with the Mineoro and also busy with other things.
Tests will soon be performed for tuning, bandwidth and power.
As I already claimed this is phase1. Phase 2 a more complicated but totally reachable (project is ready and designed) will employ imaging in an avant guarde technique.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:03 AM

Thumbs down Hot water again!?

"...I'm busy on research with the Mineoro and also busy with other things..."

Huge waste of time! Hot water discovery again? Mineoro long range locators and simillars are nonsences! Not workable at all, so many times already proven...Why wasting more time on this subject?

Old 08-31-2007, 01:42 AM
Guru

This is not Mineoro nonsense. It is Hung's modified RangerTell that REALLY, REALLY works. Honest!

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-31-2007, 08:00 AM
Guru

Default Hung's detector

(At phase 1 , only gold and silver specifically. In a later stage yes, diamonds will be included)

Hung I would like to know if your detector or if a diamond ring can be detected or if the dimond and gold will afect detecting.( diamond mounted on gold) will this change the signal lines or will the signals mix.also can a detector be made to have a range of 10m and be set to 25 cm deep.
This detector is for hunting diamond rings and small diamonds( I was told that detecting diamond is a flag for a scam type detector?)I want to do more learning and testing.( The Rangertell examiner I have will not pick up anything at this time) I have 10K 14K and a 18K ring in my test ground over 10 years.Can a lrl pick up this type of gold or must the gold be pure.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad
The Rangertell examiner I have will not pick up anything at this time
Hi Clondike Clad,

Try changing the calculator for a HP 12C financial calculator. These were designed for money-related purposes, and are much higher quality than the calculator that was shipped stuck to the RangerTell. Be sure to drill a little hole in back near the calculator processor, and use genuine 3M double-stick tape. If this upgrade doesn't work, then open the RangerTell and try shorting one end of all those wires together in that mass of unused telephone wire.

Hope this helps,
J_P