Default New gold detector!!!

Today searching i found a gold detector :

http://www.iconos-md.eu/

what you say about???

Regards
Old 08-11-2007, 03:24 PM
Guru

Hi locator,

I say the same as for all treasure finder tools. Ask to see a demonstration of this detector finding long-time buried gold before giving money to buy it.

You can test this detector at a cemetery to see if you find signals where you expect gold jewelry is below the ground, then test in other locations where you expect no treasure buried to compare signals.

I have never seen any long range locator for sale that can find buried treasure with good success rates better than you will find by looking with no locator, and only reading history of where buried treasure is expected. For this reason I would look to see proof it works before paying money.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-12-2007, 05:09 PM

Default Somebody found treasure!!!

J_P hi,

thank's about your reply,the things are as you say....you have right about the cemetery test!

I heard that somebody found a small treaaure with Iconos-md long range gold detector!!!!
So,i am searching about this machine...maybe there is something good behind this

I wish you a nice afternoon...Locator
Old 08-12-2007, 05:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locator View Post
J_P hi,

thank's about your reply,the things are as you say....you have right about the cemetery test!

I heard that somebody found a small treaaure with Iconos-md long range gold detector!!!!
So,i am searching about this machine...maybe there is something good behind this

I wish you a nice afternoon...Locator
Treasure ? made of BRASS ?
Old 08-12-2007, 05:26 PM

Default Your opinion?

Max hello,

which is your opinion about the movement of ions in the ground???

Regards:

Locator
Old 08-12-2007, 05:54 PM
Guru

Hi locator,

Researchers have proved that for some long time buried gold there are ions in the ground where gold is. The gold ions are very few, not possible to measure without taking the soil sample to a chemical laboratory for testing. Not all long time buried gold has ions in the soil. Fresh buried gold has none.

I have never seen any long range detector show where these ions are. I think best you need to see a demonstration of this loctor finding the buried gold before you pay money for it.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-12-2007, 08:40 PM
Guru

I have never seen any long range detector show where these ions are.

As you said, secondary or associated phenomenon is more important, not the ions.
Old 08-12-2007, 08:54 PM

Hi Locator

You're promoting this ELRL? Because you use as avatar... Propaganda?
Old 08-13-2007, 05:50 AM

Default Interesting!!!

Goodmorning to all of you!!!!

Dear Nihil Roma Maius,you made me to laugh No,no it's nice photo
for this i put this like my avatar...if you search i hadn't avatar...and for first time i put this...maybe the other month other

J_Player wrote:"The gold ions are very few..." , so J_P there are gold ions
even few...this is interesting...maybe we must to search this!!!Thank's about your advice,you have right

Esteban wrote: "secondary or associated phenomenon is more important, not the ions"...can you explain me Esteban which is the assosiated phenomenon??? you wrote something very interesting in which we can to rely and to search...but what is that between buried gold and long range gold detector???

I wish to all of you to have a nice day

Thank's about your replies...Locator
Old 08-13-2007, 07:09 AM
Guru

Hi Locator,
for me "gold ionic detection" is pure speculation if we are talking about TH LRLs. Of course, like JP said, one can get samples of soil... then send to a big lab with lot of costly apparatus and then figure out if there is some (parts per billion usually) gold ions in the matrix.

The generation and moving of few gold ions in soil is possible due to chemicals directly (where matrix contains some particular compounds) or by primitive lifeforms like bacteria or fungi that could bind some few in exchange reactions then concentrate or disperse that few collected gold in the sorrounding soil.
Ion movements in the matrix, could then be caused by other forces at microscopic level without reling just only to bacteria or other lifeforms.

You have to keep in mind that chemical gold interactions are really few cause it's really few reactive, as you'll find looking at its chemistry.

Problem is that electronic LRLs for TH manifacturers claim often their products can detect that ions from remote, without samples etc... and that's impossible: there are no airborn gold ions in normal conditions and LRLs we se here in other threads haven't any "ionic-chamber" as claimed ...so are just fake products.

When someone said that there is a secondary effect related to ions generation or movements in soil, like Esteban said, without saying you which is that effect... or how a supposed working LRL could detect that hypothetical effect say nothing of scientific relevance/value.

Anyone can say have made a detector that uses e.g. kirlian-effect to discover gold bars from 1000Km away, but without giving proofs of that.
Just another fake claim, as all are (untill now) the claims about LRL.
Why wondering about ?

If you ask them about "the principle" or that "secondary effect" they'll always say that is a secret technology etc never giving you any good information.

Read my post about Quadro 250 in the Skeptic's Bar thread: it's a good example of how some manifactures tend to protect their interests (in trial) from sanctions, asserting there is some secret technology behind their products. Old game.

For that people you have to trust this or that LRL work without any scientific explaination, facts, proofs... that at the end, is the same as performing a faith act.

Of course you can, but then it's up to you if you waste your money that way.

Kind regards,
Max

the Quadro's strategy at trial:

On January 19, 1996, the FBI Economic Crimes unit seized the merchandise and records of the Quadro Corporation and arrested its officers. In April, 1996, a federal judge issued a permanent injunction against Quadro Corp, which was convicted of engaging in a mail and wire scheme to defraud customers, under statutes 18 U.S.C. 1341 and 1343. In court it was pointed out that the Quadro Detector had been carefully examined and that no "inductors, conductors, or oscillators" were found, though Quadro advertised those as the working parts of its "secret technology." Quadro claimed that theirs were not "ordinary" inductors, conductors, or oscillators. Theirs are of an advanced sort not yet known to "regular science."
Old 08-13-2007, 11:42 AM
Guru

Iconos is located in Cyprus. There is no FBI who will investigate or US federal court who will look to see if the Iconos will really find treasure. If you want to buy this locator, then it is your responsibility to determine if it will locate treasure before you buy it.

If you watch a demonstration of this detector and you see it find hidden treasure when you use it, then maybe this is a good locator for you to buy. If you only hear sounds when you move it, but you never see the treasure recovered with your own eyes, then maybe it is not finding treasure. Maybe it makes sounds when near electrical noise or other things that is not treasure.

There are gold ions in the ground in some locations where gold is located that almost cannot be measured. There are other metal ions in the ground hundreds of times more than gold that can be measured. Many electronic devices have been built that can make a signal when you are near buried metal different than gold. But I have never seen a long range locator demonstrated to locate only gold. I would not pay money for any locator until after I see it find only gold. I think you will never see any treasure except the money you give to pay for this locator. Maybe I believe this locator will work after the person selling the locator will show me finding only gold that I recover.

Another question: If this locator will find only long time buried gold, then why do they sell them for for the price of only 10 oz of gold? What is the reason the inventor does not use it to find large gold treasures that have been buried for thousands of years that is worth millions of dollars? Why does he waste his time to manufacture and sell the locator instead of find much bigger money from recovering treasure? Do you think maybe this locator is not able to locate gold?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-13-2007, 02:18 PM
Guru

Hi JP,
you're right that there in Cyprus there isn't any FBI office...

anyway the fact that e.g. in the USA FBI has taken Quadro officers etc and put them before a court of justice doesn't mean that there aren't scams or frauds also in the USA cause of manifacturers of fake LRL products, as you already know.

The fact that the bureau was interested in the "Quadro 250" case was due to the fact they were customers of that "manifacturer" too... as well as many institutions of the USA too, like local police offices... schools... and law enforcement agencies all around the US.

That's why the FBI sued Quadro !

There was a risk related to the use of such devices e.g. in sensitive places... think e.g. at the claim that this model 250 could locate bombs or firearms!

So "the system" protected itself from a potential danger caused by an hole in the security devices used to check people, or vehicles etc.

But how many fake LRLs are still today manifactured in the USA, or e.g. in China but for the US market ??? All for TH purposes. I think that is not enormous but a consistent number.

But nobody see nothing... everybody sleep about these facts, frauds... no real interest if some THunter lose his money that way.

So I think it's the same, buying it from Cyprus of e.g. from Boulder, Colorado !
You'll lose your money and that's all, with the total lack of interest of USA authorities.

Of course, you can sue the manifacturer or dealer... but it's worth ?
Best think before buying and asking for a demonstration, as you suggested, before open the wallet.

That's my point of view.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 08-13-2007, 02:25 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
the Quadro's strategy at trial:
On January 19, 1996, the FBI Economic Crimes unit seized the merchandise and records of the Quadro Corporation and arrested its officers. In April, 1996, a federal judge issued a permanent injunction against Quadro Corp, which was convicted of engaging in a mail and wire scheme to defraud customers, under statutes 18 U.S.C. 1341 and 1343. In court it was pointed out that the Quadro Detector had been carefully examined and that no "inductors, conductors, or oscillators" were found, though Quadro advertised those as the working parts of its "secret technology." Quadro claimed that theirs were not "ordinary" inductors, conductors, or oscillators. Theirs are of an advanced sort not yet known to "regular science."
Dell - take note.
Your "secret technology" could your downfall.
Old 08-13-2007, 02:27 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Esteban - What are you eluding to when you say "As you said, secondary or associated phenomenon is more important, not the ions."?

Please give us a clue.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
Of course, you can sue the manifacturer or dealer... but it's worth ?
Most LRL companies are separate from the person who collects the money from people buying the LRL. You look at the LRL company and you see LRL, inc. or LRL, Ltd. This means there is limited liability, and usually there is no money in the bank for the LRL company. All the money is paid to the person running the company. So when you sue the LRL company, you are not suing the person who took your money, you are suing only the company they created.

If you want to sue somebody, then sue the person who collects the money that you pay for the LRL. In the USA, you can file a fraud suit against anyone who collects your money for products that do not do what the advertising says they do. If you only sue the company, you usually find the company has no money to pay to you even if you prove the company is wrong. Then the company becomes bankrupt, and the person who has your money will start a new company to sell the same LRL to other people.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-13-2007, 08:22 PM
Guru

Associated phenomenon.

You have 2 different metals as zinc (-) and copper (+). If you attached the both, you have a difference of potential, bimetal effect. Buried for long time conductive items in conjunction with the soil (the minerals has metal) is like a chemist combination in the soil as a bimetal effect. So, around conductive items there are an electric field and difference in magnetism, no equal to the rest of the soil. Difference glitchs critic adjustment of the detector! This is the natural battery of FrancoItaly. Bravo, FrancoItaly!!! Because you resume in few words...
Old 08-13-2007, 09:18 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Associated phenomenon.

You have 2 different metals as zinc (-) and copper (+). If you attached the both, you have a difference of potential, bimetal effect. Buried for long time conductive items in conjunction with the soil (the minerals has metal) is like a chemist combination in the soil as a bimetal effect. So, around conductive items there are an electric field and difference in magnetism, no equal to the rest of the soil. Difference glitchs critic adjustment of the detector! This is the natural battery of FrancoItaly. Bravo, FrancoItaly!!! Because you resume in few words...
But your detector is a handheld pistol-type. How can this detect a potential difference in ths soil? Or is this using a different technique?
Old 08-14-2007, 06:13 AM

Thumbs up So,Esteban?

Goodmorning to all of you!!!

Thank's about your replies

These what you write Esteban are interesting....so we must to detect the alteration of the earth magnetic field which the years buried gold create???

Best wishes for a nice day to all of you......Locator
Old 08-14-2007, 06:49 AM
Guru

Quote:
Associated phenomenon.

Hi Esteban,
what you're talking about is an elettrochemistry phenomenon used in the A. Volta 1st battery (made of alternate plates of Zinc and Silver, put in contact by an acid solution trapped by some adsorbent medium).

What you call "bimetal effect" (improper definition) is known also as the "Volta's effect". Volta developed the battery from a theory derived from previous studies of the italian physician Luigi Galvani, and the occasional discovery of currents generation due to immersion of kind of bimetallic tools in gastric acid of frogs in 1766.

"In about 1766, Galvani began investigating the action of electricity upon the muscles of frogs. By observing the twitching in the muscles of frog legs suspended by copper hooks on an iron rail, Galvani was led to the invention of the metallic arc. The arc was made of two different metals, such that when one metal was placed in contact with a frog’s nerve and the other in contact with a muscle, a contraction would occur.[3]"
Galvani did not see electricity as the essence of life, which he regarded vitalistically. Galvani believed that the animal electricity came from the muscle. Galvani's associate Alessandro Volta, in opposition, reasoned that the animal electricity was a physical phenomenon, i.e. a metallic electricity.
"

Well known electrochemistry of some hundreds years ago. What's new ?

"So, around conductive items there are an electric field and difference in magnetism, no equal to the rest of the soil."

This is true only for a limited time, and there is no electric "field", but currents. The reactions end sooner or later. Matter of superficial oxides barriers and sorrounding matrix saturation.

An electric field ???
An electric field deals with electrostatics, this is a dinamic phenomenon. You have a current flow from the target to the soil (or viceversa, depending of composition of target and soil elements, often both directions due to different elements in soil).
If you want describe the electric field behaviour here you'll have to use the Maxwell's equations set here... but I dubt you know them for real.

And we are talking of small currents involved for a limited amount of time.

Differences in the "magnetism" ? If you mean variations of the "spot" Earth magnetic field... we are talking of few picoTesla !
Also causes currents may flow in both ways this is often even lowered.

Now about gold:
you know that gold is really few chemical reactive... so long time buried or not, no big reactions occour with it. Few ions (part per billions in the sorrounding soil) are dispersed due to particular chemical reactions (AuCl3,HAuCl4 and REALLY FEW others)... or due to bacteria...then which kind of current you would hope to find !?
Gold is one of the worse candidate for your "secondary effect"!

Copper is much better... if you want to play with soil-metal electrochemistry.

But then again the reaction stops after a while you bury the copper... so long time e.g. buried copper don't give any "electric field" as you say or any
bimetallic effect (currents).

"Difference glitchs critic adjustment of the detector!"
"This is the natural battery of FrancoItaly."

Oh yeah... so if e.g. you bury a zinc-carbon battery your LRL can detect it from e.g. 10meters away ? Do you say that ?
Easy test... anyone having an LRL could try!

I'm sure you can't.

But if so... how many thrown batteries you'll find with that LRL ?

You cannot detect that current flows using an electrometer-like apparatus.
There isn't any static field due to long time buried anything.

That's why your LRLs can't work. You don't know physics.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 08-14-2007, 07:13 PM
Guru

Bla bla and bla
Bla bla and bla
Bla bla and bla
Bla bla and bla
Bla bla and bla

Max

Is a similarity. And you don't understand what I wish to tell. You know about physics (is easy take quotations in the net), but it don't help YOU and only YOU for to build an electronic LRL. Same procedures in this matter isn't in books.

Insist: the electricity in sites with buried metal is very different.

Thanks for your explanations, Mr. Because –now– I know who is Galvani and others. Ohhhh!

Dry bimetalic effect (this generates small amount of electricity, not only the Volta piles. I'm Sure you don't know it):
Attached Images

Old 08-14-2007, 08:27 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Hi Esteban,

Are you attempting to detect differences in the local magnetic field or the electric field?
Old 08-14-2007, 09:18 PM
Guru

Hi Qiaozhi

The both. Devices based in magnetics (passive type, absorption mode) must be low impedance loop/low resistence coil for to no catch interferences and detect only non ferrous, but have not much distance, only few meters. Except based in magnetics type MD coils (active). Based in this same type but with many turns coil catch ferrous...
But based on electric field go more far (antenna, microvoltmeter type).

But your detector is a handheld pistol-type. How can this detect a potential difference in ths soil? Or is this using a different technique?

Because, is the form for this kind of detector, is not equal in form that regular MD, except if there are an IB detector coil attached in a box with handle. Just this is the job of the electronic LRL: to detect the difference in the soil, and his more sensitive since you don't approach in the soil, so is free of effect soil and capacitance.

TONGUE: STOP!!!!
Old 08-14-2007, 10:53 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi Qiaozhi

The both. Devices based in magnetics (passive type, absorption mode) must be low impedance loop/low resistence coil for to no catch interferences and detect only non ferrous, but have not much distance, only few meters. Except based in magnetics type MD coils (active). Based in this same type but with many turns coil catch ferrous...
But based on electric field go more far (antenna, microvoltmeter type).

Because, is the form for this kind of detector, is not equal in form that regular MD, except if there are an IB detector coil attached in a box with handle. Just this is the job of the electronic LRL: to detect the difference in the soil, and his more sensitive since you don't approach in the soil, so is free of effect soil and capacitance.

TONGUE: STOP!!!!
I think I understand what you're saying.
So this type of detector is totally passive, and there is no transmitted field from the unit itself?
Interesting idea, but can this possibly work in a built-up area where there may be a lot of interference? Surely such a weak signal will totally swamped by background noise.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:49 AM
Guru

The active type is based on MD IB or off-resonance (here oscillator is tr and rec). Regarding BFO, is very difficult to find a stable circuit.

Best if you use all this types far from electric lines and cellular towers (big poison) . I don't try PI type.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:32 AM
Guru

Hi Esteban,
look at you picture... the sun...
wow.

You're an artist.

Don't know how the sun could be involved in current generation in a BURIED grid of two different metals. That's too far from my understanding... or now you'll talk also of cosmic rays ?

Sun can heat the surface soil then the temperature gradient could cause some effects but not the light directly. Light is stopped by soil. Or your sunrays in SA pass through soil now ???

But then you mix stuff again...
photoelectric effect with electrostatic with volta's effect with thermoelectric effect ?

Next you'll say that there are telluric currents involved ? Or aliens ?

So how many principle of operations have that LRL, have you counted them ?

Tired of all these BS Esteban... IB, off-resonance I've built too...
I know they exist but for me who say that can detect a coin from meters away with one of these for sure never understud how they work.

Do you measure 1Hz variations over 300KHz osc frequency ?

Also my fart could cause that variation, do you know that ?

Kind regards,
Max