LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-03-2007, 06:51 PM

Question Advanced LRL from U.S.A

Hi everyone:

Today during my surf in the internet, i have found very interesting website

http://www.futuretreasuresusa.com/metal_detectors.html

for company that claims it`s manufacture LRL which are able to do the following:

1-Search for a treasure in open field ( 2 Kilometers ) .
2-Determine the treasure Center .
3-Determine the excat Depth.

4-Discrimintaion between: Gold, Diamond, Silver, Lead, Copper and Titanium.

Did anyone have these instruments? do they work for real?

Looking forward

Old 05-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris_jo View Post
Hi everyone:

Today during my surf in the internet, i have found very interesting website

http://www.futuretreasuresusa.com/metal_detectors.html

for company that claims it`s manufacture LRL which are able to do the following:

1-Search for a treasure in open field ( 2 Kilometers ) .
2-Determine the treasure Center .
3-Determine the excat Depth.

Did anyone have these instruments? do they work for real?

Looking forward
You should post this question in the Remote Sensing Forum.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:08 AM

Red face letter to mfg.

I just sent a letter to the MFG. requesting further literature,picure and price. The US rep. is in New York so I gave them my home address and will see. They did mention the "Beep Mat" which is very much a legimate unit made in Canada that is good for locating sulfides and costs around 6K I believe. Here's hoping.

Randy
Old 05-04-2007, 02:35 AM
Administrator

Quote:
When they claim to detect diamonds, that's usually a dead give-away.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:57 AM

Default Good call

Carl,

Yeah your right, I didn't notice that as I skimmed through it. I can't stand text only ads and those are weird to say the least. Diamonds,oh geez. And my Father was a Jesuit Priest too (let's keep that last one quiet please).

Randy
Old 05-04-2007, 03:42 AM
Guru

Quote:
When they claim to detect diamonds, that's usually a dead give-away.
A dead giveaway to What?
Old 05-04-2007, 08:40 AM

Hello,

I wish if i could find some small Pieces of DIAMONDS ...

Looking forward
Old 05-04-2007, 08:42 AM

Question

Hello,

Since 3 years, i was very interested to buy a mineoro device, i thought it do magic through T.H , as you can find a treasure from a distance that may reach 800 meter, even to determine the depth and the center point to DIGG !!

But for now, i am sure 100% it`s A very high techniques used in T.H SCAM, to fool PPL. and steal their money as piece of cake ....

I wonder, Why all these Manuafactures or Companies or " Inventors " take alot of time, money, efforts, tests .... etc , after while they came up with a miracle " The Big scam Of LRL " !!!!

I have found more than 50 LRL, all of them were adver. to be the best in the world due to capabilities in T.H, also they send you some pictures of what T.Hs fhad found with their devices ( Big Golden Treasures ) !!!

Even the real scam device, you have the fake pictures of treasures that they had recovered !!!

To all the forum members , i need answer for my question:

Is there is any posibility in science to make a real metals LRL ?

Looking forward
Old 05-04-2007, 10:54 AM
Guru

Just thought I would stop by and coment...

Quote:
Hello,

Since 3 years, i was very interested to buy a mineoro device, i thought it do magic
That's the problem. You don't want a Long range metal detector. You want vodoo. For this try their forum. You may be lucky there and win as a bounus a device which will also dig for you outside while you remain at home watching Indiana Jones DVDs.

Quote:
I have found more than 50 LRL, all of them were adver. to be the best in the world due to capabilities in T.H, also they send you some pictures of what T.Hs fhad found with their devices ( Big Golden Treasures ) !!!
You show all your inexperience in the sentence above. First it's not the manufacturers who find gold, It's the users who work hard in the field for this to happen.
Also take my word. Detection is the easiest part of all. Digging and recovery depending on the location (which most of the time has terrible conditions) is the important part and don't even compare in terms of EXTREME difficulty and hard work. Or you think the people who hid their values placed this on a tray ready to be delivered?
Add to this, treasure found in private lands, trouble to deal with the owner, discovery leaked attracting people to the site AND the high possibility of bandits shows up which would involve violence, etc. and etc. and etc.

Quote:
Even the real scam device, you have the fake pictures of treasures that they had recovered !!!
Yes. We must be careful.
Maybe we have fake jobs, a fake house, a fake wife... Hey we might even be 'fakes' too..

Quote:
Is there is any posibility in science to make a real metals LRL ?

Looking forward
I really think you would experience enough amusing just by reading treasure hunting books. Not 'living' it by yourself.

'Many are called. But only a few chosen'. (thank God)
Regards.
Old 05-04-2007, 11:23 AM
Guru

By the way, the link above belongs to Knouzm as well. They have new devices.
http://knouzm.net/en/4-2.html

Fun isn't it? Do those devices work? I don't know, but it should.
Also take some time and check the new toys at left.
It seems this Laser/Infrared technology is being evolved by them since the DIS300. Well, if it did not work they would not be investing on them...
This apparently confirms what I have been discovering about them.

Now, who will be the first one to buy these toys and tell us how it goes?
Doe it have to be Carl all the time?
Old 05-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Guru

Default how do a detector tell a $1 from $100

Most if not all LRL i know don't work. why not have professional testing test and report on LRL.
Why not send one to LostTreasures and have them test it.
The thing it to have an out side firm test and report on this stuff.
At this time from what i Know a LRL will not work at this time.
If Carl and I and and and and every one I know can't get it to work.
But with a metal detector a 6 year old can get it to work.
So at this time I see the LRL thing as a SCAM to ME.
I hope someone can prove me wrong
ONE THING I DO KNOW IS CARL IS NOT A DUMMIE
WHY CAN'T HE MAKE A SO CALL REAL LRL WORK
HE WOULD BE TH FIRST ONE TO SING A SONG ON IT

Last edited by Clondike Clad; 05-04-2007 at 02:26 PM. Reason: more info
Old 05-04-2007, 04:07 PM
Guru

Although I don't find most LRL's to be as they are advertised, I have experienced some sort reaction from most every LRL I have field tested.

Carl, on the other hand claims none of them work at all, at the same time other people experience success in their use. Certainly, any intelligent person should wonder why he would try to contridict fact?

This is not rocket science technology. Any idiot can take a few screws loose, open up an LRL, take a picture, and claim it can't possibly work. Even me. It requires no knowledge of the subject or field experience of any kind. Just an agenda.

Until Carl, conducts extensive field testing of the products he reports about, he is being dis-honest. Unfortunately, being untruthful is a habitual way of life for Carl. He appears unable to help himself.

Carl's, own ficticous claims ranks along side the ficticous, or exaggerated advertising claims made by some LRL manufacturers. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Yes, it would be nice if there was an unbiased, non-prejudiced scientist that was conducting actual field studies based on fact, and NOT on assumption, or using a cheap advertising gimmick challenge to promote themselves and their agenda.

Regretably, there are no real Scientist conducting LRL studies. Only untruthful scientific Pretenders. Dell
Old 05-04-2007, 10:05 PM
Guru

Default Expensive toys

Before you invest any money on long range locators, consider these facts:

1. There is no person on earth who is willing to demonstrate any long range locator working in front of witnesses to recover treasure today. Hung makes a lot of talk about how well the Mineoro and other LRL machines work, But he has never demonstrated any Mineoro machine working to recover treasures in front of consumers who would like to see them work before buying one. And Dell Winders is a manufacturer of long range locators who canceled his plans to attend a treasure show when he learned that an engineer would be there giving seminars in treasure hunting technology. Dell refuses to demonstrate any of the equipment he manufactures recovering any treasure in front of witnesses or consumers who would like to see them recover treasure. He is only interested in telling stories of great treasures found in the past with his machines as long as you cannot verify that this machines work before buying them.

2. If you read the large treasure hunting forums like Find's, Treasure Depot, Treasure Net, etc, you will find thousands of forum posts made by people who show photos of the treasures they found today. You will not find any posts of treasures found by people using LRLs. You will only find posts from people who use metal detectors and other machines like you read about in other sections of this forum. The only place you find stories about treasure from a LRL is from somebody selling a LRL. People like Hung and Dell winders are either LRL manufacturers or associated with LRL manufacturers, and have a vested interest in convincing people to pay money for these machines. Hung has posted in this forum that his team does testing for the Mineoro factory.

3. The overwhelming consensus of people interested in treasure hunting is that LRLs are a scam and they don't work. You can verify this fact by asking if LRLs work in any treasure hunting forum and look at the answers you get. While LRLs don't locate treasure as advertised, they truly are able to locate treasure from long distances by causing people all over the world to send money to the manufacturer.

4. I know of one long range locator that works, and has found gold, copper, oil, and other geological formations from miles away. This locator is installed in satellites that NASA has been putting into orbit since the 1970s. It is not particularly useful for finding nuggets and coins, but works very well for finding ore deposits and oil deposits. The inventor made a number of hand-held versions to be used on foot or in a vehicle. You can read more about it here: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...ghlight=bickel

This machine is no longer manufactured for civilian use, but the used models are selling for about $15,000 US if you can find one. They are highly prized by oil companies and mining companies who still use them today.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Although I don't find most LRL's to be as they are advertised, I have experienced some sort reaction from most every LRL I have field tested.

Carl, on the other hand claims none of them work at all, at the same time other people experience success in their use. Certainly, any intelligent person should wonder why he would try to contridict fact?

This is not rocket science technology. Any idiot can take a few screws loose, open up an LRL, take a picture, and claim it can't possibly work. Even me. It requires no knowledge of the subject or field experience of any kind. Just an agenda.

Until Carl, conducts extensive field testing of the products he reports about, he is being dis-honest. Unfortunately, being untruthful is a habitual way of life for Carl. He appears unable to help himself.

Carl's, own ficticous claims ranks along side the ficticous, or exaggerated advertising claims made by some LRL manufacturers. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Yes, it would be nice if there was an unbiased, non-prejudiced scientist that was conducting actual field studies based on fact, and NOT on assumption, or using a cheap advertising gimmick challenge to promote themselves and their agenda.

Regretably, there are no real Scientist conducting LRL studies. Only untruthful scientific Pretenders. Dell
More fodder for the Dell Winder's crybaby thread
Old 05-04-2007, 10:59 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
A dead giveaway to What?
A scam, of course. What else?
Old 05-04-2007, 11:16 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Yes - a bad one - in the wallet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
Other people "think" they have achieved success in their use. That's a different thing altogether. Self delusion and objective reporting is not a result.

Quote:
This is not rocket science technology.
That's certainly true - it's not rocket science - it's pseudoscience.

Quote:
Any idiot can take a few screws loose, open up an LRL, take a picture, and claim it can't possibly work. Even me. It requires no knowledge of the subject or field experience of any kind. Just an agenda.
That's also true, but in this case it's not the idiots who are taking them apart to expose a scam, it's the idiots who are building these devices in the first place.

Quote:
Actually you have very recently been given the opportunity to prove Carl wrong, but you wimped out of attending "The Treasure Expo" in August.

Quote:
Aah! So which LRL claims are not fictitious? Let me guess .... those of Dell Winders?

Quote:
All scientists are biased. That's why double blind testing is used extensively in real science, and not objective evidence and selective amnesia.

Quote:
Not any more. There are many reports on dowsing and LRLs which prove conclusively they do not work. Why would any real scientist want to carry out such a test? It certainly wouldn't be to enhance his reputation.
Old 05-04-2007, 11:16 PM
Guru

Are you Carl?
Old 05-05-2007, 12:01 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Wingers View Post
Are you Carl?
No. Are you?
Old 05-05-2007, 12:14 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
But he has never demonstrated any Mineoro machine working to recover treasures
What for?

Quote:
in front of consumers who would like to see them work before buying one.
I'm not a dealer, so what's the point?

Quote:
People like Hung are either LRL manufacturers or associated with LRL manufacturers,
I told many times I'm not. I just praise a working LRL, in this case the one I own. If I ever suceed with another one, I'll praise it too.

Quote:
Hung has posted in this forum that his team does testing for the Mineoro factory.
Show me this post.

Quote:
While LRLs don't locate treasure as advertised,
The one I own sure does. Although I agree that advertising in all business levels due to capitalism has a bit of exageration.
I can't speak for other LRLs but the one I use, detects the phenomena which in turn leads to the target. Sometimes detection is no good. Most of the time it is.
Old 05-05-2007, 03:42 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I claim they do not work the way they are advertised, intended*, or believed to work. But even "psychics" occassionally make correct guesses and, likewise, every once in a while someone using an LRL finds something. I don't deny this at all.

Dell, if you have any convictions whatsoever, come to the Treasure Expo and meet with me. I've privately & publically offered a guarantee of civility and respect, and would love to actually talk to you about this. I will also have some demonstrators that I think you would find interesting, and which are capable of providing hard evidence that "signal lines" don't exist. If you really believe in what you have been saying all these years, then you have nothing to fear in talking to me.

- Carl

*Unless the intent is simply to sell them.
Old 05-05-2007, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

You don't want a Long range metal detector. You want vodoo. For this try their forum.

What LRL you have ? Name it : ? , I think it`s the mineoro scam !!!

Vodoo or magic: i think you are not aware of what you are talking about,i had experience with some in this field, you will never imagine what they able to do, only one member in this forum know what i am talking about !

You may be lucky there and win as a bounus a device which will also dig for you outside while you remain at home watching Indiana Jones DVDs.

May be i can win a real LRL, while watching you digging a trash objetcs with your FG80 ....... !

You show all your inexperience in the sentence above.

You might change your name:"Hung the Expert" or ... what ever you like...

First it's not the manufacturers who find gold, It's the users who work hard in the field for this to happen.

You are wrong here, a company or manfacture which made any kind of MDs, must show their test fields to the public! what do they have to loose ?!!

Also take my word. Detection is the easiest part of all. Digging and recovery depending on the location (which most of the time has terrible conditions) is the important part and don't even compare in terms of EXTREME difficulty and hard work. Or you think the people who hid their values placed this on a tray ready to be delivered?

The real talks here: i know what difficulties you are talking about, you must know we work in any locations we put our hands on .

We don`t search in open lands, it`s not the good luck we looking for !

Add to this, treasure found in private lands, trouble to deal with the owner, discovery leaked attracting people to the site AND the high possibility of bandits shows up which would involve violence, etc. and etc. and etc.

even the valued places, we set and talks to the owner, and take their permissions with a solid agreement.

I don`t know what violence you had faced, for my own experiment i had twice guns shoot ...

Yes. We must be careful.
Maybe we have fake jobs, a fake house, a fake wife... Hey we might even be 'fakes' too..

Good point, don`t forget FAKE AND SCAM LRL !!!!

I really think you would experience enough amusing just by reading treasure hunting books. Not 'living' it by yourself.

Sure, so you are the expert here Hung !!, every T.H learns more every day, it`s opened universe, no limits at all ....

'Many are called. But only a few chosen'. (thank God)

The chosen one: i don`t think we are in a church right now!!

Finally: most of your post, replys and even the arguments indicates that may be you are assigned by Mineoro to be: a LRL Lawyer .
Regards.

Best Regards

Last edited by Morris_jo; 05-05-2007 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Bad english
Old 05-05-2007, 11:49 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
I claim they do not work the way they are advertised, intended*, or believed to work. But even "psychics" occassionally make correct guesses and, likewise, every once in a while someone using an LRL finds something. I don't deny this at all.
Hey, this is new !
So you begin to change your mind?

Quote:
which are capable of providing hard evidence that "signal lines" don't exist. .
http://www.rangertell.com/siggfgnalline.htm

Signal lines mostly are results from the resonance equivalent of Inverse Faraday Effect (magnetization by a circularly polarized electromagnetic field). NMR for instance, is the resonance equivalent of magnetization by a permanent magnet. In both cases resonance occurs between the spin states of the Pauli matrix.
Old 05-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Guru

My original post:
Hung makes a lot of talk about how well the Mineoro and other LRL machines work, But he has never demonstrated any Mineoro machine working to recover treasures in front of consumers who would like to see them work before buying one.

Hung's reply to what I posted:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung
What for?
I'm not a dealer, so what's the point?
There is no reason you should demonstrate a Mineoro machine retrieving treasure. In fact it is very important that you never attempt to demonstrate a Mineoro device, in order to prevent people from discovering that you are not able to locate treasure with it. There are a few suckers who still believe the unprovable stories you tell in this forum. And if you were to actually attempt to demonstrate a Mineoro machine locating treasure, these last followers would join the rest of the forum in their laughter.

My original post:
People like Hung and Dell winders are either LRL manufacturers or associated with LRL manufacturers, and have a vested interest in convincing people to pay money for these machines.

Hung's reply to what I posted:
Quote:
I told many times I'm not.
I have never heard you say you are not associated with a LRL manufacturer. In fact I read a number of posts you made where you associate yourself with Damasio, the designer and builder of the Mineoro LRLs. You also associated yourself with Myron Evans, and went on to attempt to defend the inventor of "alleged" free energy from a vacum like Bearden, and also the concept of spiritists dematerializing, psychics who bend spoons, Hutchinson, Cathie, Flamarion, TT Brown, etc.

Judging by the amount of work you did testing and posting about the Mineoro LRLs, It seems quite obvious you have a vested interest in the Mineoro machines, and are associated with the manufacturer as you have demonstrated in your previous posts in this forum. That is assuming that you were not lying to us when you talked about the long conversations with Damasio, and visits to the Mineoro factory, and field testing done with Damasio.
Old 05-05-2007, 01:55 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Hey, this is new !
So you begin to change your mind?
When I read Carl's post, the message was quite clear. i.e. LRL users will sometimes get lucky by sheer guesswork. It's a statistical phenomenon. But obviously this was not clear enough for someone with a psudoscientific bias.
Try again Hung.... next time even you might get lucky.

Quote:
http://www.rangertell.com/siggfgnalline.htm

Signal lines mostly are results from the resonance equivalent of Inverse Faraday Effect (magnetization by a circularly polarized electromagnetic field). NMR for instance, is the resonance equivalent of magnetization by a permanent magnet. In both cases resonance occurs between the spin states of the Pauli matrix.
Complete gibberish.
Old 05-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Dell, if you have any convictions whatsoever, come to the Treasure Expo and meet with me. I've privately & publically offered a guarantee of civility and respect, and would love to actually talk to you about this. I will also have some demonstrators that I think you would find interesting, and which are capable of providing hard evidence that "signal lines" don't exist. If you really believe in what you have been saying all these years, then you have nothing to fear in talking to me.

- Carl

*Unless the intent is simply to sell them.
Carl, if you are so interested in my attending THE,you can pay for my room and expenses. That's $500. Dell