LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-12-2006, 08:25 PM
Guru

Default Expedition Update

Status of current situation:

I am presently back to get the right equipment and logistics after we have laid out a plan of recovery from the site we found.
We have detected according to our experience in beeping patterns from Mineoros, what seems to be a ‘man made treasure’ .
It’s located inside a cave which is partialy submersed. Detectors used at the time included a MP10 (it was not used), 3 FG80s and a PDC 210. One of our team members introduced a Rangertell Examiner. All detectors clearly marked the location. The FG80s started to mark from about 900 feet. The Examiner, from three times that, since it’s some sort of dowsing rod with programable frequencies. Nice tool but unfortunately could not be employed near and inside the cave due to the conditions met. The directional ionic ones (FG80) proved to be the right tool.

During the expedition the PDC210 got smashed and turned into pieces. This fact caused an agravation on my partner’s ulcer problem. He was the owner of that PDC, by the way.

We set the detectors from several angles to determine the origin of signal through triangulation. Later I dove in the river to reach the almost subaquatic cave with a clearance of only 2 ½ feet to the cave’s ceiling. I took the FG there floating it over a platform and although not an easy task to maneuver acess, I could pinpoint the exact location. It’s inside a wall and not at the ground. This confirmed what we thought when positioning the detectors at distance. Thanks to the infrared sensor.
We also had to block manage 2 of 3 - 40 feet waterfalls in the area. We considered a subaquatic recovery, but water visibility is terrible, no more than a few inches ahead even when a diving flash light was employed by me due to heavy sediments in the river. My diving equipment proved almost useless there.

The site is really remote, no telephone signals. The owner of the land is a farmer who lives there, away from the closest city, which has only one street and lies at 12 miles away. We negociated with him and now have all his support.

Due to the conditions faced and to the strategy to employ, we decided to abort the expedition in order to actually start the recovery operation which now demands money and equipment. We intend to return there a week after the end of the year hollydays.
We plan to raise a special configuration contention barricade using sand bags and pump the water out of the location using several motorised pumps and rechanel the water by heavy pipes. We will also need to set a crane system on top of the hill to lower the heavy sandbags there. Location is full of huge savage beetles (hundreds of them), spiders, etc. Typical rain forrest. Hard work under low conditions. How’s that compared to the ‘THunters who make virtual expeditions sitting in front of computers all day’, eh?

Altough there is a lot more to be said, I’m not allowed to disclose more info.

The main point is the experience I gained using the FG80 and now knowing its exact reaction and capability quite well. It's a highly trustable tool indeed..

PS. Upon my return, talking to Damasio on the phone, I came to know about Mr. Crespin dos Santos Nunes, a brazilian who detected gold nuggets with the FG80 recently.
It’s on their site now.
http://www.mineoro.com/treasure/findings_crespin.htm

Hey, nice to be back . But won’t have much time for talking here. Family , equipment acquisition and lots of work to do demand my time.
As for pictures of findings, it will have to wait till january…
Meanwhile have fun with those.
Attached Images

Old 12-13-2006, 02:07 AM
Guru

Welcome back Hung. As you can see there hasn't been much activity here without you. If the Skeptic cult doesn't have some one to bash and critize they have nothing else to contribute.

I just returned from Alabama, & Tennessee, but it was not a product trip. The property owner become greedy, and decided I was getting too big of a share and wanted to change the agreement aparently thinking that after all the time & expense I put into the project and travelled there to ground truth the site, that I would gratefully accept any pittance he offered. The tactic didn't work, and I walked away from the project. Nobody wins!

I briefly looked at the photos you posted and I see no entrance to the cave system you are looking for thru the underwater submerged cave. I think that would be a dead end search and wasted money trying to get into the cave system from that approach.

There appears to be a small entrance about half way up the cliff concealed by rock. The cave/tunnel appears to go straight back, with branches to the left & right with the Gold placed in numerous small deposits (about 5 lbs. ea) throughout the cave/tunnel system. There also appears to be some caches of Silver coins inside.

I suspect there is another concealed entrance on top of, and back from the bluff. Also a word of caution to be aware of primitive death traps.

Thanks for sharing the first part of your adventure. Dell
Old 12-13-2006, 02:18 AM

Default how do you know

Dell how do you know the nature and placement of the cache or caches for Hung's location... Did you dowse the picture ??? Sorry to hear about your
mishap on your trip...

Hung, please be careful out there... Those kind of traps can be deadly, especially the ones set by the spainish... This is your freind from California that just sent you an email about the FG80...
Old 12-13-2006, 05:37 AM
Guru

Hi Hung, happy and nice you're back. I know these kind of expedition and activities are so much hard and you have really endangered your life. I agree with Dell there can be another entrance as the ancient people were so much smart considered and figured every thing. in most of these cases they concealed treasure from easy way ( another entrance) then closed there. If you were them, would you take treasure from impassable or arduous way?
We have a map for 5 vary big jars of gold coins in a cave and after 1 year searching with help of one native guide could find the entrance it was a really ancient cave, but wisdom couldn't accept jars had been carried from the entrance. the map had mentioned to many ways in cave... one way passed from a brook with cold water....
after confirming cave, we outfitted to enter cave with all necessary tools went about 50 meters on all fours ... unfortunately cave was closed for collapsed huge stones,.... the guide told that natives believe there is another entrance with indistinct location, we never found it....
anyway I hope and wish best successes for you.

Regardless of your satisfactory, I have many questions and ambiguities and seriously need to some golden leading points. How you're satisfied, and me and other owners complained?
please see my experiences in thread "I now own a mineoro FG80". I will email you my 3rd experience and many questions, please do favor lead me, now it seems there is no expert for using mineoro in the firm to answer us, you do it.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:52 AM
Guru

I failed to find any “update” here. Seems to be the same “didn’t recover anything” report LRL operators/salesmen give.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:54 AM
Guru

Default Thanks for the support

It’s a pleasure for me to talk again to great people as you guys here.

Dell: Thanks a lot for your precious information. It will be considered. Although I cannot reveal much due to secrecy promised among our group, I can say that later we had acess to old documents which back us up and confirms what the detectors showed. As for the cave, it’s 38 feet long. We got inside and took measurements. Halfway trough there’s a slight curve to the right which makes it almost L shape. Since I’m also the diver in the group, I was the first one to go inside and found the water level ends about halfway when all of a sudden the water became shallow and I ended up stuck in a sand/sediment bank. Thus the last portion of the cave is pile of sediment , branches, bushes, etc. taken inside by rain and streams. The document tells how they did it to hide the gold there. They had slaves and indians in the ancient times shifting the course of the river up high the mountain. This made the river course be changed to a portion of the forrest and allowed them to work trouble free, since that portion of the lake sector dried. There were no government's environmental inspectors at the time. Imagine if we decided to do the same now ! In a matter of 20 minutes after the river stream had drained down the path to other cities in the region, there would be hellicopters flying all over our heads!
You might be right on your survey envisioning another small acess. In fact there’s a small entrance at the right of the cave’s entrance which seems to have suffered land sliding trough the years.

Goldfvr: I know who you are. We are concerned about the dangers which might wait for us inside, in this case set by the portuguese. But someone’s gotta do it…

Michael: I’m aware of your relative difficulty experienced since I’ve already read some of your posts. And I must confess I’m a little surprised you did not suceed in finding something yet considering the region you live…
What I can say is that you are still knowing how to deal with the detector. This demands practice and strive. Again, it’s all a matter of enhancing calibration and some experience in the field. I know this because I come from a long time PDC user. We can trade some tips by email.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:54 PM
Guru

Hung, nice to hear you. Since February the 1st I'll try the FG80 and I'll post results about it. I assume was dangerous your expedition. What about try the FG 80 in Serra Pelada? There are still gold in this site?
Old 12-13-2006, 08:29 PM
Guru

Default Welcome Hung!

Welcome Hung! Nice to have you here again!
I do not want to make any comment on this but to post picture and remind people on one device mentioned here...
regards
Attached Images

Old 12-13-2006, 08:33 PM
sony

Question The Examiner, from three times that...

" The Examiner, from three times that..."

Dell, is it bashing when i repeat that mentioned device is a scum,bogus???

When Hung comes here and claim that "The Examiner, from three times that...."well,
How can man trust him and accept Hung as serious man?

Anyway,welcome Hung!
This forum is not same place without you...
Old 12-13-2006, 11:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
What about try the FG 80 in Serra Pelada? There are still gold in this site?
Maybe there is some left. Problem is the bandits who live there... Really 'nice' people...

Esteban, I sent you an email about a subject I wish to discuss with you.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:38 PM
Guru

Thanks for the compliments Ivconic and Sony. The forum is made up of everybody here actually.

About the examiner, I see it's a simple circuit. But the one I saw there looks completely different from the picture above and also I was told the new model works on diodes.
Anyway if it's not a dowsing rod it acts like one. I saw it working . It is quick on pointing the gold's direction and resembles a compass needle. And we all know those kind of devices have a tremendous range. Don't know about how precise they are. In my opinion it's a good tool to point a direction to start.
Old 12-14-2006, 12:57 AM
Guru

Lightbulb Confused?

:confused:
If that so than it will be interesting to examine that device!
If is it possible you to make some photos of that device and post here?
It will open quite new discussuion about those,also can clear up a bit some doubts...
Photos Carl posted in his report cleary shows bogus device..
I would be so glad to see another story here!
regards
Old 12-14-2006, 09:39 AM
Guru

Default More C.R.A.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
...And we all know those kind of devices have a tremendous range.
No, we all do not know these devices have a tremendous range. In all appearances, the only ones that do make these claims are those who try to sell this C.R.A.P.,as there is no proof that they even work.
Old 12-14-2006, 10:01 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic View Post
:confused:
If that so than it will be interesting to examine that device!
If is it possible you to make some photos of that device and post here?
It will open quite new discussuion about those,also can clear up a bit some doubts...
Photos Carl posted in his report cleary shows bogus device..
I would be so glad to see another story here!
regards
Well he is from another region. In january when we meet again I can take some pictures, but if I remember well, the circuit box is light gray and there's a Hewlett Packard calculator on top. Why don't you follow the schematics on that report and assemble it yourself? So you could make you own conclusions in detail and share with us. You have a great electronics background and this would be easy for you.
Old 12-15-2006, 10:28 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
... I was told the new model works on diodes.
What does that mean? :confused: :confused:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
... but if I remember well, the circuit box is light gray and there's a Hewlett Packard calculator on top.
So it's not that different then? Just a more expensive calculator.

Previously I posted some pseudoscientific gobbledygook about the operation of the Examiner, which was completely bogus. It was something I made up. Somebody then actually put that information on the manufacturer's website to explain the method of operation. How stupid is that?
Old 12-15-2006, 10:58 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
What does that mean? :confused: :confused:

So it's not that different then? Just a more expensive calculator.

Previously I posted some pseudoscientific gobbledygook about the operation of the Examiner, which was completely bogus. It was something I made up. Somebody then actually put that information on the manufacturer's website to explain the method of operation. How stupid is that?
Maybe your 'stupid post' is correct?
Old 12-15-2006, 10:47 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Maybe your 'stupid post' is correct?
No - it was just gobbledygook.
Just like the "stupid" idea of ionic detection.
Old 12-16-2006, 01:53 AM

Default The key is "gravitons"

These detectors operate by sensing the presence of gravitons. Gravitons are highly directional, long lived quantum mechanical particles that are generated by very dense masses.

Black holes and Quasars emit large quantities of gravitons and planet earth is literally bathed in them. Large, massive earth bound objects, such as gold also emit gravitons, so the key is being able to discern wether the graviton source is earth bound or galactic in nature. Well, it turns out that galactic and extra galactic gravitons are "red shifted" during their travel to earth by an amount proportional to their originating distance from us, as postulated by Edwin Hubble.

So, in principle, all the detector needs to do is to discriminate out the red shifted gravitons and detect the locally generated gravitons.
Old 12-16-2006, 02:14 AM

Default graviton info from wikipedia

Gravitons and experiments
Detecting a graviton, if it exists, would prove rather problematic. Because the gravitational force is so incredibly weak, as of today, physicists are not even able to directly verify the existence of gravitational waves, as predicted by general relativity. (Many people are surprised to learn that gravity is the weakest force. The dominance of gravity at large scales is due to the fact that the nuclear forces have a limited range, and the electromagnetic force often largely cancels due to the existence of positive and negative charges. In contrast, gravitational charge -- i.e., mass -- is positive for all known forms of matter.)
Gravitational waves may be viewed as coherent states of many gravitons, much like the electromagnetic waves are coherent states of photons. Projects that should find the gravitational waves, such as LIGO and VIRGO, are just getting started
Old 12-16-2006, 10:04 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
These detectors operate by sensing the presence of gravitons. Gravitons are highly directional, long lived quantum mechanical particles that are generated by very dense masses.

Black holes and Quasars emit large quantities of gravitons and planet earth is literally bathed in them. Large, massive earth bound objects, such as gold also emit gravitons, so the key is being able to discern wether the graviton source is earth bound or galactic in nature. Well, it turns out that galactic and extra galactic gravitons are "red shifted" during their travel to earth by an amount proportional to their originating distance from us, as postulated by Edwin Hubble.

So, in principle, all the detector needs to do is to discriminate out the red shifted gravitons and detect the locally generated gravitons.
That's an even worse hypothesis than ionic detection!

As goldfvr says, gravitons are hypothetical virtual particles, according to quantum theory. Their existence is yet to be verified. The Mineoro only detects random electromagnetic noise, and not ions from longtime buried gold (as these don't exist), or gravitons for that matter. You might as well use a set of Tarot cards or read some tea leaves.
Old 12-16-2006, 11:51 PM

Quote:
That's an even worse hypothesis than ionic detection!

As goldfvr says, gravitons are hypothetical virtual particles, according to quantum theory. Their existence is yet to be verified. The Mineoro only detects random electromagnetic noise, and not ions from longtime buried gold (as these don't exist), or gravitons for that matter. You might as well use a set of Tarot cards or read some tea leaves.
Can you spell facetious?

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 12-17-2006, 12:14 AM
Guru

Default :::Chortles:::

Quote:
Can you spell facetious?
Good one
Old 12-17-2006, 07:18 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Can you spell facetious?
What is this British humour coming from CA?
Next thing, you'll be telling me that "naive" is not in the dictionary.
Old 12-18-2006, 02:25 AM

Quote:
What is this British humour coming from CA?
Next thing, you'll be telling me that "naive" is not in the dictionary.
Naw, I just wanted to up the ante on the technobabble used to
describe how these LRLs are supposed to work.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 12-18-2006, 10:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
The Mineoro only detects random electromagnetic noise, and not ions from longtime buried gold (as these don't exist),
He,he,he.. Another 'preciousness' from you..
If in January we suceed to recover the gold detected and I show pictures here will you still be raising this same 'motto'?