LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-05-2006, 02:00 PM
Administrator

Default Physicist needed

Bob Yocum, who is in hot water with the Nevada Division of Consumer Affairs over the sale of bogus treasure hunting equipment, is looking for a physicist to defend his products. His web site states:

PHYSICIST needed with "Very Low Frequency" knowledge and experience.
PHYSICIST needed with "Nuclear Harmonic Resonance" knowledge and experience.
Please contact Robert by phone at 800-474-7284 or by e-mail robertyocum@path-inc.com

Anyone interested?
Old 11-05-2006, 03:21 PM
Guru

Carl, I looked at his website but nowhere did it imply that the reason Yokum, wanted to hire a physcist was to defend his products??

Do you have any documents that proves your allegation,or do you still insist on replacing fact & truth with your own form of deductive reasoning? Imagination?? Dell
Old 11-05-2006, 05:48 PM

I wonder why long range hocus-pocus and related subjects are discussed in Remote Sensing category?

One might have an erroneous impression that such devices really sense anything.

Carl ?

thanks

Pete.
Old 11-05-2006, 07:19 PM
Administrator

They are here because remote sensing is what they claim to do.

Although with dowsing-rod-based LRLs (like Yocum's) it's pretty easy (for some at least) to dismiss them at hocus-pocus junk, other devices like Mineoro do not utilyze dowsing and deserve consideration.

- Carl
Old 11-06-2006, 12:30 AM

Default Medication needed?

Carl- you must be off your meds. MINEORO flat out doesn't work and you know it. There has been much discussion on your warped agenda and now you are showing your true colors. There have been several on this board that you KNOW are dealers promoting MINEORO.
One man even did an excellent report on the MINEORO ( much better than yours I might add) and you ignored it ? How much is MINEORO- Accurate and OKM paying you ? Come to think of it, your agenda is pretty simple. $$$$$
Old 11-06-2006, 01:03 AM
Guru

Did you buy a Mineoro? You sound as if you are a dis-gruntled customer. I would be interested in hearing your story. Thanks! Dell
Old 11-06-2006, 01:13 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcrb View Post
Carl- you must be off your meds. MINEORO flat out doesn't work and you know it. There has been much discussion on your warped agenda and now you are showing your true colors. There have been several on this board that you KNOW are dealers promoting MINEORO.
I didn't say Mineoro products worked... you can review my posts in the Mineoro threads to see that I also don't think they work. I only said that, unlike dowsing-rod-base LRLs which can be dimissed on sight, non-dowsing products deserve more consideration. They also might be proven bogus but, at some point, one might come along that works. That's one of the purposes of this forum.

Quote:
One man even did an excellent report on the MINEORO ( much better than yours I might add) and you ignored it ? How much is MINEORO- Accurate and OKM paying you ? Come to think of it, your agenda is pretty simple. $$$$$
Ah, you got me! I'm making loads of money off these things!

- Carl
Old 11-06-2006, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Bob Yocum, who is in hot water with the Nevada Division of Consumer Affairs over the sale of bogus treasure hunting equipment, is looking for a physicist to defend his products. His web site states:

PHYSICIST needed with "Very Low Frequency" knowledge and experience.
PHYSICIST needed with "Nuclear Harmonic Resonance" knowledge and experience.

Please contact Robert by phone at 800-474-7284 or by e-mail robertyocum@path-inc.com

Anyone interested?
Me! Me! Me!
I am world's expert in nuclear harmonica resonance!
I am beeg physicist!
I have degree from Bob Ross Institute of Advanced Land Studies!
I have worked in field since days of great pioneer Larry Adler!
Old 11-06-2006, 04:50 AM
Guru

VCRB, I am to blame for what you are accusing Carl. I started the Mineoro, thread to get information about Mineoro, because one of their customers had contacted me to help him learn to operate it. I asked Carl, if he had looked inside the Mineoro? He was kind enough to post photos. Carl's information was very helpful, and the other folks too.

The stats show there have been over 17,500 views on the Mineoro thread, and over 5,000 views on the Mineoro FG-80 thread, so I can understand that you might mis-construe it as advertising, but so what? Carl,is entitled to run his forum as he sees fit, and seems to be reasonable tolerant of rude guests.

I applaud Carl, for allowing manufacturers to post and show he gives his viewers credit for intelligence to make their own decision whether the Mineoro, would be a practical tool for treasure hunting and whether the price is justified. The more information available benefits the consumer.

Personally, I would like to see more Mineoro, users posting here because I for one, am interested in learning from people who have used the product. Apparently, you experienced some problems. Will you be kind enough to share them, so we can understand why you are so bitter with Carl.

Thanks in advance. Dell
Old 11-06-2006, 03:29 PM

Why Dell say vcrb has problems with Mineoro?
Mineoro GOOD machine, used by GOOD people.
Bob Ross say, "We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents."
Bob Ross very smart man. Very smart.
Old 11-06-2006, 05:32 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elie View Post
Bob Ross say, "We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents."
Old 11-06-2006, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
VCRB, I am to blame for what you are accusing Carl. I started the Mineoro, thread to get information about Mineoro, because one of their customers had contacted me to help him learn to operate it. I asked Carl, if he had looked inside the Mineoro? He was kind enough to post photos. Carl's information was very helpful, and the other folks too.

The stats show there have been over 17,500 views on the Mineoro thread, and over 5,000 views on the Mineoro FG-80 thread, so I can understand that you might mis-construe it as advertising, but so what? Carl,is entitled to run his forum as he sees fit, and seems to be reasonable tolerant of rude guests.

I applaud Carl, for allowing manufacturers to post and show he gives his viewers credit for intelligence to make their own decision whether the Mineoro, would be a practical tool for treasure hunting and whether the price is justified. The more information available benefits the consumer.

Personally, I would like to see more Mineoro, users posting here because I for one, am interested in learning from people who have used the product. Apparently, you experienced some problems. Will you be kind enough to share them, so we can understand why you are so bitter with Carl.

Thanks in advance. Dell

Gimme a break. If you had talked with all these people why in the world would you be asking anything ? You would already know that the MINEORO products flat out don't work. Not in the US-Greece-Philippines-Germany or anywhere. I had the opportunity to test these devices on actual testfields in many places at different times of the year. Large targets, small targets, gold, silver, copper, you name it. Yes, the items were long time buried as per MINEORO'S stated protocol.
ANYBODY that has tested these as you state would flat out KNOW that they don't work. Yet this "Carl"states that they "might"have credibility ? ( NOT !!) Plus he states that he has a Gold Gun from Accurate Locators yet we have not seen anything on this ? This is yet another device that I tested and "yes", purchased also. It also failed to detect anything. If this message board is trying to produce a long distance remote detector, they are a LONG ways from succeeding. I fail to see why anybody would be asking you for advice. What exactly have you found in your successful career as a treasure seeker ? Not trying to insult folks here, just don't think what we are reading on here is anywhere close to the truth. I do applaud the one chap that took the MINEORO apart. Most of the posters here are into electronics. Perhaps the answer isn't pure electronics ? Just my thoughts as I am off on yet another adventure with the ladies -Enough Said , VCRB
PS- Yes, we thoroughly tested the new FG-80 also. Just as bad as the first one !!
Old 11-06-2006, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Did you buy a Mineoro? You sound as if you are a dis-gruntled customer. I would be interested in hearing your story. Thanks! Dell
Please read my other posts. If you have an FG-80 and have tested it on a baseline test field, you already KNOW it doesn't work. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out. I tested all of their models with negative results. I have no idea why the chaps on this board would devote so much time to NOTHING. I even built many projects in the same direction as I have seen on this board to no avail. If you didn't have dealers all over this forum this subject would be completely dead.
VCRB
Old 11-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Guru

VCRB, I appreciate your response. I agree, if there were not dealers, or LRL proponnents on this forum, to share what they have learned about the subject it would be very boring and usless.

I posted about our brief trial of the Mineoro FG-80, on http://thunting.com

I don't own a Mineoro, so there was no opportunity to do ground truthing of the previously model. In the limited time I had access to it, I encountered strong limitations, and it did not perform as I hoped it would but I cannot deny that it did indeed work. Mineoro, said there was problems with abatch of componnents, and they replaced the customers Mineoro with the latest version, FG-80

GOLD GUN: I tested an earlier version of the Gold Gun for a month, a few years ago in Gold bearing areas of Arizona & California. It registered nothing, nada, during the entire time except to null when it was pointed North, or South. A fellow in Australia had bought a new Gold Gun, and reported the same results.

If the Gold Gun works, Carl, should not have any problem field testing it in North Carolina. I made a number of Gold locations for a mining company which was recovered, and shown to me by the engineer. The following year they gave me 3 nice nuggets as a bonus.

Actually, I don't think Carl, feels that field testing is necessary. He seems to have the uncanny ability just to look at a product and tell immediately if it will work, or not.

Thank you, for providing a bit more detail in your posts.

In your travels, and experience, have you seen any product that has actually shown itself to locate Gold from a distance? Can you suggest anything? Many Thanks! Dell
Old 11-06-2006, 09:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
I tested all of their models with negative results. VCRB
Man, I would not want to be under your skin. You either tested the detectors in places where THERE WAS NOTHING THERE AT ALL or.. You are one with the baddest luck I've ever came to know.
But if you say you tested Mineoro detectors, would you please name the models you employed?

Also you would not mind in telling YOUR REAL NAME and where you are from would you?
Old 11-06-2006, 10:25 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Plus he states that he has a Gold Gun from Accurate Locators yet we have not seen anything on this ?
True enough... but I've owned a Vector Trek "Si-Go" a lot longer than either the Gold Gun or the Accumeter so, in fairness, I should get a report written on that piece of rip-off garbage first, eh?
Old 11-07-2006, 12:23 AM
Guru

Carl, are you saying that VCRB, is Bob Fitzgerald?? http://www.treasurenow.com

Why in the world would Bob, lie to folks by telling them that I am a broke old man living in a run down trailer in a swamp and have never found any Treasure? He's not a Skeptic.

I can understand that Bob, might not want competetion from Mineoro, because he has never been able to attain that technology. His products still use Rod(s) , not electronics to meter the signal, just as I do with mine. Dell
Old 11-07-2006, 12:37 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Carl, are you saying that VCRB, is Bob Fitzgerald??
No, I didn't say that.
Old 11-07-2006, 02:17 AM
Guru

Sorry, I couldn't resist payback with the same "Are you saying that....?" trick you reply to my posts with trying to put your construed words as if they were coming from my mouth.

Vector Trek Si-Go, is manufactured for Bob Fitzgerald, so your implication is certainly there. Dell
Old 11-07-2006, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Carl, are you saying that VCRB, is Bob Fitzgerald?? http://www.treasurenow.com

Why in the world would Bob, lie to folks by telling them that I am a broke old man living in a run down trailer in a swamp and have never found any Treasure? He's not a Skeptic.

I can understand that Bob, might not want competetion from Mineoro, because he has never been able to attain that technology. His products still use Rod(s) , not electronics to meter the signal, just as I do with mine. Dell

I can assure you my name isn't "Bob"anything. ( wrong gender ) I have spoke with Dell before and also many others. It got me nowhere, same as these forums. I ended up doing my own research and have come to several conclusions that I am not about to share. I PAID my way as all of you can do also. Go ahead and purchase the MINEORO and any other products that don't work. I merely pointed out a few things and this group acted very strangely I might say. Dell should be able to figure out exactly who I am if he thinks back a few years . Nothing else to learn here- VCRB
Think about it Dell (check your records!)
Old 11-07-2006, 07:00 AM
Guru

VCRB, I'm sorry, but you have me at a disadvantage. Carl, is profecient in guessing games, I'm not.

Except for the past 2 years, all my records are archived, boxed , and in storage. Folks used to warn me that the memory would be the first thing to go,and I guess they were right. I can't remember what they said would be the second thing to go, but I'm sure it's gone also.

Perhaps folks did act a little strange seeing the manner in which you introduced yourself. I was surprised when you told this untruth about me.
Quote:
I don't care what is inside it, I don't care how much it cots, it DOES NOT FIND TREASURE. Neither do you, or you wouldn't be a broke old man living in an old trailer in the swamp.
Just the facts here folks, don't get offended but Dell is so full of hot air that it gets old. He and others use this board for advertising and you people take his bait. Now he will answer with one of his long say nothing replies. He is probably selling MINEORO like others on this board. Enough said!
Although I could be perfectly content living a hermits life in a shack on a tropical island and do nothing but fish and treasure hunt, that is not the way it is. Your facts are rather blurred.

The story you told about me is fictional (except being an old man) You stated it almost verbatem from a story that was started by a competitor to discredit the products I make. I was unsure what you represented when you didn't include the rest of the made up story, that I was also a "drunkard ". I don't drink.

And when you said you were joining the ladies for a venture, I considered the possibly that you were ***.

Since you started out being untruthful about me, it's hard to accept anything else you say as being credible.

There is only one travelled lady that I recall having conversations with that you mention, but that was more than just a few years ago, and she was a very nice lady who wasn't prone to spreading malicious gossip. Her initials were V.R.

I'm sorry VCRB, I don't think I know you. Perhaps, that's just as well because you don't seem to know me either. Dell
Old 11-07-2006, 08:31 AM

I talk to man named Bob about molecular resonator device. I say how does it work, he say it based on two simple equations. Very simple.
Attached Images

Old 11-07-2006, 09:53 AM
Guru

Looks as if every thread turns into a "Winders Whines" thread
Old 11-07-2006, 11:16 AM
Guru

Default opinion of gold gun

Quote:Plus he states that he has a Gold Gun from Accurate Locators yet we have not seen anything on this ?
I remember Dell in 2002 disproved gold gun.
"...The only reaction we could from the meter was when the GOLD GUN, was pointing North, or pointing South.
Thinking the tested unit was probably faulty, I inquired on the Internet if other purchasers had success with the GOLD GUN? There were two replies, one from the U.S. and the other from Australia. They both reported the same thing. Their units did not respond to Gold, but the meter would register when the GOLD GUN was aimed to the North,..."
then can tell at least by this time he has been honest.
Old 11-07-2006, 06:03 PM

Quote:

GOLD GUN: I tested an earlier version of the Gold Gun for a month, a few years ago in Gold bearing areas of Arizona & California. It registered nothing, nada, during the entire time except to null when it was pointed North, or South. A fellow in Australia had bought a new Gold Gun, and reported the same results.

If the Gold Gun works, Carl, should not have any problem field testing it in North Carolina. I made a number of Gold locations for a mining company which was recovered, and shown to me by the engineer. The following year they gave me 3 nice nuggets as a bonus.
Dell

Well, I must say we are in agreement there! Your senility has compromised your memory. So much so, that you neglected to answer a very simple question I put forth in a previous post. Mainly, what makes you such an expert in the treasure-hunting field? What significant finds have you discovered by yourself, with your machines? What countries have you traveled to in order to make these finds? We would all be excited to hear about these stories.
Also, since you brought up the topic, let’s see a picture of those 3 gold nuggets that you received as a gift from the grateful person who you helped find them. I am sure you have lots of photos seeing as this would be your proud moment in history!
vcrb