LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-16-2006, 02:35 AM

Default Mineoro210-part2-sensor

Hello Forum ,at last I have to day some time to go inside the infamous sensor of the Mineoro and take some pictures for you.
First , it is difficult to tell guys all the things I discover in my mind when i proceed the inside process because it is the"heart"of the detector,,, feel the people who make it " BELIEVE 1000000% of the system (it is not the same with many lvr sell in the Us which are junk of ****.........junk,like the 70'S radio circuit...etc...)
because that thing; the SENSOR it is fabricated with some precision (a little but a little) and why I do not understand ??? if they have the big factory i see in the airphoto in the web WHY??? they did not make more profesional the sensor with ceramic tube (not the horendus PVC plumbing) more precision in the solder process (big gauge cable ( sometime they have a Ohms Law different and they think amperes are flowing in the cable!!!!!)
But what I say before YES they believe "like ROCK"(it is my feeling) that with this type of sensor they are catching the ionic particles!!!flowing from gold....
To morrow I will post a paper with the dimensions and material (brass,PVC etc...),, and more comments ....but for today I can not say no more........because of astounding discovery,,,
have nice days
Alexis
Attached Images

Old 10-16-2006, 02:37 AM

more photos
Attached Images

Old 10-16-2006, 02:47 AM
Administrator

I still don't see any way for ions to get inside this thing.

And this can't be duplicated? I don't see why not...
Old 10-16-2006, 04:06 AM
Guru

Congratulations Alexismex . VERY GOOD work . Now someone (maybe Carl) must tell us how it work:confused: . What are these 3 wires ??
Best Regards
Old 10-16-2006, 04:17 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post

I am sure Hung Knows. He knows everything about Mineoro.
Old 10-16-2006, 06:59 AM
Guru

Hi Alexismex, thank you for your efforts.
1- What's that yellow sheet? gold?
2- Can you definitely tell inside the chamber was not vacuum and in return filled with an inert gas(without any color or odor)?
Old 10-16-2006, 09:55 AM

hi
did you look on pvc pipe.
what is written there
it lools like C6
can it be a kind of hand made cappasitance(cappasitor)
Old 10-16-2006, 10:11 AM
Guru

Thanks for sharing
Old 10-16-2006, 11:57 AM
Guru

Now let's hear the 'wild guesess' he,he,he,...
Old 10-16-2006, 03:19 PM
Guru

Also I!!!!
Old 10-16-2006, 04:29 PM

Thanks Alexismex , very good info
Old 10-16-2006, 08:16 PM

Thumbs up Thanks Alex!!

Alex,

I too congratulate you on your hard work,job well done. Very interesting how the ion probe terminates into a point and I would suspect that it wasn't touching the disk behind it,am I right Alex? And like the group the reason for the 3 connections is baffeling unless the red wire that goes to the first disk and the wire the the back disk both feed into a diffamp with lots of gain. And what's the microcontroller computing, wouldn't be interesting to read the code out of it?

Keep up the good work Alex and you've taken the wrappings off the mystery box.

Randy Seden
Old 10-16-2006, 08:56 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Now someone (maybe Carl) must tell us how it work:confused: .
You are making the big assumption that it does work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC

OK - here's a suggestion for Alexismex. Why not make a duplicate and replace the original sensor with the copy, and then see if there's any difference in the operation of the Mineoro. It would probably also be a good idea to put the original sensor back together, and recheck if that also works. In that case copying would not be a problem.

Of course, you might also say "why bother"?
Old 10-16-2006, 09:24 PM
sony

Default Very simple....

Bravo Alexismex!

Golden or not...if you make another one from CU or AL or brass it will do the same job as original.....same results....It so easy to try it ...

At first glance,it looks very simple....sort of coupled,diferential antena..
"wild guess" or not it has nothing to do with any kind of ions..
It's role is to fed two diferential inputs of that funny wide band receiver..later it will make some noise anyway,since that receiver has no other role but to receive any hum,interferences etc...
BIG DEAL Hung! You are acting like you know something more...while the real truth is that you do not know anythyng interesting for us here...
The job is done, now everybody can see what is famous "ionic chamber"...
Let's put this mineoro subject aside.....
It is not interesting any more...
Let's do something more real and interesting in further....
How about REAL metal detectors?
Old 10-17-2006, 12:21 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
OK - here's a suggestion for Alexismex. Why not make a duplicate and replace the original sensor with the copy, and then see if there's any difference in the operation of the Mineoro.
Or, see if the Mineoro operates the same without the sensor at all.

When I had the PDC-205, I was unable to open the sensor, but in testing the unit the sensor only operated as a proximity device. ANY conductor in proximity (1-2 cm) would cause it to beep. Obviously, it can't be an ion chamber, or any kind of ion detector.

- Carl
Old 10-17-2006, 12:56 AM

Default sensor

I beleive what you have there is a high voltage spark gap.It looks like maybee a high voltage arc goes between the middle conducter and the sharp pointed front peice.If either one of the conducters are gold plated then the arc would produce gold ions and be picted up by the back or third conducter. if there was something else in nature producing similer ions,even in small amounts it would be added to the ions allready being produced and could be detected,this is all just a thought but the inside of the sensor sure looks like a device to produce a high voltage arc.
Old 10-17-2006, 02:54 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold24h View Post
I beleive what you have there is a high voltage spark gap.It looks like maybee a high voltage arc goes between the middle conducter and the sharp pointed front peice.
I checked for this in the PDC-205. There was no high-voltage oscillator.

Quote:
If either one of the conducters are gold plated then the arc would produce gold ions and be picted up by the back or third conducter. if there was something else in nature producing similer ions,even in small amounts it would be added to the ions allready being produced and could be detected...
Only if the ions can get in. It's a sealed plastic chamber.

A high-voltage arc will also cause pitting, which does not appear to be the case in the photos.

- Carl
Old 10-18-2006, 04:01 AM

maybe that champer speed the ions !!!
+,colector,-
Old 10-18-2006, 05:01 AM

Default NO sense

Hello Forum,
the small yellow sheet which go around the black resin it is 24gold sheet NÂș 36 weight 2,3grms (dimension:25X57millimeters)...
the non-sense it is the connection between 2 aa battery with NOCONNECTION in serie.the electrical flow are between the plastic gap of the battery holder(they take away the metal link) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The red cable go to the positif and the black cable to the negative...
In the chamber no innert gaz and no vaccum!!!!!!!!!!, the whole thing it is to bad construction to have some precision ...no precision at all (it is normal with PVC tube)
The small yellow disc it is also gold 24 it is glue to a small disc of type of bakelite (you see in the photo )in the center it is solder a tooooo big cable for flowing some big amperes of ions..
This small disc stay away 1 to 2 mm from the point of brass thank to two O rings of black rubber... The big also white cable go to the negative of the many batteries like the GND path !!!!the red cable go to the base of a transistor(BC549) thru a condensator of 1000pf !!!!!!!!!
YES the Mr.DAMASION can tell with some big affirmation ;that when you buy a Mineoro detector you have automatic the right to have some "vibrations" of Gold because inside the sensor it exist (a $US 40 sheet of 24 gold sheet)THAT is the secret...
HHHHe he guys I have the right to go slowly in the tracing of the board and schematic because of all the non sense of all the things , it is difficult because of the non sense , your himself electronic knowledge must stay away from logic ...I hope you can understand me thinking, OK
Have nice dream
Alex
Attached Images

Old 10-18-2006, 01:27 PM
Guru

The ionic chamber inspection is not new. Mineorogreece had already mentioned the gold 'sheet' and all of the above in his posts last year. He was one of the first ones to inspect the chamber. You are one more curious to open it to try to figure it out. And one more to fail.

It's hilarious reading your conclusions above. As I said this woud be really amusing, reading the 'wild guesses'.

Mr. Damasio in past long conversations told me a lot of things about the Mineoro concept. Although he never told me exactly why it can't be cloned, he mentioned to me things that now I understand and corroborate...It's impossible to clone it without essential information.

But thanks for posting the pictures, so I will never have to dismantle my detector to see it.
Old 10-18-2006, 06:46 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
The ionic chamber inspection is not new. Mineorogreece had already mentioned the gold 'sheet' and all of the above in his posts last year. He was one of the first ones to inspect the chamber. You are one more curious to open it to try to figure it out. And one more to fail.
Fail ????? :confused:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
It's hilarious reading your conclusions above. As I said this woud be really amusing, reading the 'wild guesses'.
Yes - I also found it very amusing.

Quote:
Mr. Damasio in past long conversations told me a lot of things about the Mineoro concept. Although he never told me exactly why it can't be cloned, he mentioned to me things that now I understand and corroborate...It's impossible to clone it without essential information.
Of course this can be cloned, but who would want to? This is clearly nonsense technology.

Quote:
But thanks for posting the pictures, so I will never have to dismantle my detector to see it.
I agree. Thanks Alexismex.
Now we all know the sad truth.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:07 PM
Administrator

Yes, based on this dissection it's glaringly obvious that the PDC-210 cannot possibly operate on any method of ion detection.

This possibly qualifies Alexismex for the Mineoro $50,000 prize, except that the terms of the challenge were never clarified, and when the terms are finally clarified, I suspect that no amount of proof will be sufficient to win.

- Carl
Old 10-18-2006, 09:13 PM
Guru

Talking Gold at the end !!!!

So, at the end showed that mineoro customers have nothing to complain about! They already got some gold for their money....isn't that a fact?!??

Carl is "pushing" ions theory to its limits...Give break Carl!
If some people feel easy to beleive in "ions" than let them enjoy!

Fact is that "ionic chamber" is related to gold somehow....

see ya next month!
Old 10-19-2006, 03:31 PM
Guru

The principle is correct. I make some detectors under the principle.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:08 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
The principle is correct. I make some detectors under the principle.
Hi Esteban. What you mean? Who is the principle of this ionic detector? Do you know how the ionic champer works?:confused:
Regards