LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-30-2006, 10:44 PM
sony

Question Radijan 2001

RADIJAN 2001

www.radijan.com/zracenje.htm

Look this link...
Serbian retired colonel and his patents...
Very tricky one!? As sceptic i do not know what to think, after reading this link?
:confused:
Old 09-30-2006, 10:48 PM
sony

Default ...

Device...
Attached Images

Old 10-01-2006, 12:48 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony View Post
RADIJAN 2001

www.radijan.com/zracenje.htm

Look this link...
Serbian retired colonel and his patents...
Very tricky one!? As sceptic i do not know what to think, after reading this link?
What does it say? Can you translate?
Old 10-01-2006, 11:30 AM

Default www.radijan.com/english.htm

http://www.radijan.com/english.htm
http://www.radijan.com/
Old 10-01-2006, 03:49 PM
Administrator

This isn't too hard... just look at the claims.
The foundations of a new science under the name of the “GEOVIBRIOLOGY” have been laid down owing to the discovery of the formula for calculation of the frequency oscillations of the periodic table elements...
This is the same nonsense theory used to explain MFD. It is bogus.
Underground water flow could be detected by means of one sensory arrow by holding the arrow tightly in the right hand, next to the body at the hight of the rib curve on the chest, so that the arrow tip is slightly directed towards the ground surface. At the moment of crossing over the underground water flow, under the angle of 90 degrees, the arrow is turned in the direction of water movement and it also registers the width of this flow.
It's a... dowsing rod!
The harmful emissions neutralizer - “RADIJAN-3” protects in an area from geopathogenic and technical emissions, primarily from underground waters, television sets, electronic commputers and microwave ovens.
The component parts of “RADIJAN-3” are four-pointed star of gold, silver and gilded copper tin and crystal malachite pyramid. The malachite pyramid Cu2 CO3(OH)2 brings about tissue regeneration, heart strengthening, balances the complete nervous system and revitalizes organism. The neutralisation principle is based on dispersion and interference of harmful waves, and also on the beneficial green energy emitted from the malachite pyramid.
Yay! Good ol' "pyramid energy"! Guaranteed to protect you from e-rays, z-rays, and new age loonies.

This guy is either 100% delusional, or a fraud.

- Carl
Old 10-01-2006, 03:50 PM
Administrator

You can also look at his photos:
Attached Images

Old 10-01-2006, 05:55 PM
Guru

[QUOTE]This guy is either 100% delusional, or a fraud.
[/QUOTE]
Carl, sounds like you are giving us a self description of yourself.

“GEOVIBRIOLOGY” is just another entry from my simple technology's long line of "Copycat" inventor/manufacturers since I introduced the MFD concept to the public in 1986.

There is no question that the Remote Sensing Frequency Discrimination is a viable concept that works, but in it's present stage of development it certainly does not work as it is often technically advertised & promoted in competetive advertising.

The greedy Scams are in the false & mis-leading advertising, promotion, and technology claims that are used to justify outrageous prices, NOT the working ability of the products themselves.

It's been my experience for years, that if an Electronic's person cannot complicate a system, then they will declare that it can't possibly work.

I think critics in their efforts to discredit me and the MFD concept, should not dismiss how well a little $5 AM radio with the right configuration does work, and will work as well as many technology promoted units priced over $5,000.

Unfortunatly, there is this closed mind-set that that a pair of so called dowsing Rod(s) cannot be used to meter the strength of magnetic fields, just as well as an electronic meter. I use both, but the Rods cost less and are more practical than electronic metering under the present changing of earth fields.

Egotist, never believe, or admit they are wrong, but appear to enjoy mocking and making light of the facts, and truth. When the Scientific rationale for analysis as stated by Carl, is "If it looks like a Duck, quacks like a duck........... there can be no other conclusion.

It's hard to respect such a dead End mentality.

"THE DOOR TO KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING IS NEVER OPEN TO A CLOSED OR PREJUDICED MIND" Dell
Old 10-01-2006, 07:37 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
There is no question that the Remote Sensing Frequency Discrimination is a viable concept that works.....
The reality is exactly the opposite. There is in fact enormous doubt about remote sensing, and all scientific tests to date have shown this so-called "technology" to be bogus. This sort of hocus pocus, mumbo jumbo, goobledy gook psuedoscience would be quite humorous if people were not spending their hard earned money on this trash.
Old 10-01-2006, 08:00 PM
Guru

Question Yes and no...

Yes Carl,
Radijan 3 looks like absolute nonsence to me too!Ha,ha,ha....
Also i do not aprove using of rods at all....Only one thiing is interesting me....It is (looks like) that freq.generator from 2 to 20 kHz with 64 chanels....5w power output etc...
Also i do know about this man more....he is not fraud 100%, but he might be weird a bit ?! Who knows. He was very respectfull expert in army (colonel).....Also he made some revolutionary finds on the field.He located underground roman city.....after 2-3 months of measuring and prospectint with his previous model Radijan 97 (which was analog)....It was 100% non invasive method and finally showed up exact right when state institution start works and diggings on that locations....Either he is unnatral capable to do that, either something else.....??? I do not know and i do not beleive in LRL still....But i do not have answers yet...
Old 10-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
The reality is exactly the opposite. There is in fact enormous doubt about remote sensing, and all scientific tests to date have shown this so-called "technology" to be bogus. This sort of hocus pocus, mumbo jumbo, goobledy gook psuedoscience would be quite humorous if people were not spending their hard earned money on this trash.
I'm sorry, but I haven't seen any qualified, or legitimate scientific research or "Scientist" reports on Remote Sensing Frequency Discrimination, instruments that I have used successfully as an aid to Professional Treasure hunting for the past 26 years.

Where is all this Scientific testing data you allude to?
Old 10-01-2006, 08:58 PM
sony

Question step by step

Fellas.....
Sometimes this LRL subject might be interesting when no advertisements are included.
Yup! I am asking for devil here....He,he,he....
I'll try to say something here fast,before some advocates shows up and spoil all
the fun...
Well,
if WE want to find out finaly, whether this subject deserves to be talked about more or not
I think that we have to split our investigations in few steps:
I suggest as a First step that we disclose one very important thing here:
1) Do the natural elements have own freqency,stabile,unique,unchanged by any condition?

- If Yes,than how can we use that fact ?
- What other attributes natural elements have ? (useable for our investigation)

2) Do we know exact, accurate frequency of element, do we have accurate list of frequencies?
Anybody ever heard about Raymond Royal Rife and his investigations? Very mighty if true!

If we have accurate list of elements frequencies than what else...?
Can we use frequency or any other elements attribute by which help,we can make apparatus for long
range locating of those elements in nature (for example:gold,silver....)?
If YES...Than certain MFD...LRL theory maybe rely on some assertable facts...!?
When we distinguish and clear up this first step, than we can go further.....This is very
"tricky" area, so i think we better go step by step...
regards

P.S.
I also heard few years ago about fantastic revelation, this colonel done with his previous
analog model Radijan 97, on some location in east Serbia.....
Think twice, man retired as an aproved electronic expert working all his life in the army...
Many of their revelations he used after retirement in his work.....
I do not beleive in LRL, not in rods, not in MFD.....but so many people arround the world
claims that it might be true...????!!
If want to know real truth, we have to open our minds and make step by step.....
Old 10-01-2006, 10:12 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
I'm sorry, but I haven't seen any qualified, or legitimate scientific research or "Scientist" reports on Remote Sensing Frequency Discrimination, instruments that I have used successfully as an aid to Professional Treasure hunting for the past 26 years.

Where is all this Scientific testing data you allude to?
On this very website there is plenty of evidence that these devices do not work.
Here ->http://geotech.thunting.com/cgi-bin/...le=reports.dat
and here -> http://geotech.thunting.com/cgi-bin/...&file=info.dat
Of course, there's also our old friend James Randi -> http://www.randi.org/library/dowsing/index.html

The main problem is that the woo-woos are more comfortable being ignorant of reality.
http://www.watchingyou.com/woowoo.html
Old 10-01-2006, 10:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
I do not beleive in LRL, not in rods, not in MFD.....but so many people arround the world
claims that it might be true...????!!
If want to know real truth, we have to open our minds and make step by step.....
Believing is based on trust, not fact. Believing is not a criteria for Scientific study so what you "believe" is irrevelant. True science is based on unbiased research, experimentation, testing, field trials and facts that are derived from comprehensive data.

My experience with the Skeptic mentality on these forums is they are lazy Scientific Pretenders who are all talk and no comprehensive study.

Sony, you are to be commended for injecting rationality, and logical steps for for conducting an unbiased scientific investigation into Remote Sensing Frequency Discrimination.

You will all have the benefit of learning that, "What has already been done, Can be done", and that your Skeptic beliefs, imagination, or opinion, has no revelancy to the facts, or the truth.

We all can only speak honestly from our own personal experiences.

GO FOR IT! Dell
Old 10-02-2006, 12:30 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
The greedy Scams are in the false & mis-leading advertising, promotion, and technology claims that are used to justify outrageous prices, NOT the working ability of the products themselves.
Yes, I agree with the false & misleading advertising, promotions, and technology claims... plus, the products just don't work.
Old 10-02-2006, 12:49 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
On this very website there is plenty of evidence that these devices do not work.
Here ->http://geotech.thunting.com/cgi-bin/...le=reports.dat
and here -> http://geotech.thunting.com/cgi-bin/...&file=info.dat
Of course, there's also our old friend James Randi -> http://www.randi.org/library/dowsing/index.html

The main problem is that the woo-woos are more comfortable being ignorant of reality.
http://www.watchingyou.com/woowoo.html
Oddly enough, I notice Dell Winders himself has some scam/fraud devices listed in those links. woo-woo...eh?
Old 10-02-2006, 01:00 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
There is in fact enormous doubt about remote sensing...
There are legitimate methods of "remote sensing" that are used in geological exploration, including oil & mineral surveys. For a few years, I was a member of IEEE's Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society (web site) and received their monthly journal.

This forum is primarily intended for discussion of "real" remote sensing but, so far, it's been dominated by methods that are known to be bogus, or are highly suspect. Nonetheless, it's given everyone a chance to openly air their views, and that's a really good way to reach the truth so I'm not disappointed.

- Carl
Old 10-02-2006, 01:03 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic View Post
Also i do know about this man more....he is not fraud 100%, but he might be weird a bit ?! Who knows.
OK... maybe delusional.

Quote:
He was very respectfull expert in army (colonel).....Also he made some revolutionary finds on the field.He located underground roman city.....after 2-3 months of measuring and prospectint with his previous model Radijan 97 (which was analog)....It was 100% non invasive method and finally showed up exact right when state institution start works and diggings on that locations....Either he is unnatral capable to do that, either something else.....??? I do not know and i do not beleive in LRL still....But i do not have answers yet...
I'd like to see what the "97" was, and what he accomplished with it. Is any of this documented?

- Carl
Old 10-02-2006, 03:18 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I suggest as a First step that we disclose one very important thing here:
1) Do the natural elements have own freqency,stabile,unique,unchanged by any condition?

- If Yes,than how can we use that fact ?
- What other attributes natural elements have ? (useable for our investigation)
I agree, this is an excellent place to start. In fact, years ago, before I bought my first LRL, I did some experiments that failed to show any detectable frequency characteristic. But I limited my experiments to the effects claimed of LRLs. I am familiar with NMR and nuclear quadrupole resonance, but neither of these methods appear to be useful in treasure hunting.

Quote:
2) Do we know exact, accurate frequency of element, do we have accurate list of frequencies?
All of the LRL manufacturers use different frequencies for (e.g.) gold. I even have different models from same manufacturers that use different frequencies... in fact, I've yet to see any two LRLs that use a common frequency. So you should completely ignore their choices, as they are likely just fabricated.

Quote:
Anybody ever heard about Raymond Royal Rife and his investigations? Very mighty if true!
Wikipedia's article is rather unflattering. Sounds like he was using radionics, which has been pretty thoroughly discarded as nonsense.

Quote:
If we have accurate list of elements frequencies than what else...?
Can we use frequency or any other elements attribute by which help,we can make apparatus for long
range locating of those elements in nature (for example:gold,silver....)?
If YES...Than certain MFD...LRL theory maybe rely on some assertable facts...!?
When we distinguish and clear up this first step, than we can go further.....This is very
"tricky" area, so i think we better go step by step...
Yes, first see if there is a useful phenomenon at a few cm.

Quote:
I also heard few years ago about fantastic revelation, this colonel done with his previous
analog model Radijan 97, on some location in east Serbia.....
Think twice, man retired as an aproved electronic expert working all his life in the army...
Many of their revelations he used after retirement in his work.....
This guy sounds a lot like Lt. Colonel Tom Bearden here in the US... a real nut case, who claims to have invented a free-energy device. Sorry, but being a retired military officer does not prevent delusions, nor prohibit fraud.

As I said, I did some of these tests years ago. Also, if a "resonance" characteristic existed for elements, then this should be pretty fundamental, and reseach easily found. Especially since this phenomenon has been claimed by "fringe scientists" at least since the 1920's (see radionics, radiesthesia, Abbe Mermet, Albert Abrams, Rife, etc).

A search for mainstream research would be the best place to start (yes, I did this as well). NMR and NMQ are useful to look at, since they are the closest thing to the claimed resonance.

If you want to seriously pursue this, then let's start a new thread and post our findings.

- Carl
Old 10-02-2006, 11:57 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
As I said, I did some of these tests years ago. Also, if a "resonance" characteristic existed for elements, then this should be pretty fundamental, and reseach easily found. Especially since this phenomenon has been claimed by "fringe scientists" at least since the 1920's (see radionics, radiesthesia, Abbe Mermet, Albert Abrams, Rife, etc).

A search for mainstream research would be the best place to start (yes, I did this as well). NMR and NMQ are useful to look at, since they are the closest thing to the claimed resonance.

- Carl
Your ignorance on this subject amazes me so much it's unbelievable!
Old 10-02-2006, 12:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
"fringe scientists" at least since the 1920's (see radionics, radiesthesia, Abbe Mermet,
You must be refering to 'MESMER'

Quote:
, Rife, etc).
You must be refering to WILHELM REICH, the orgone discoverer.

This only corroborates what I state above.

When true science and research results wish to be discussed, the shock will be intense to a lot of people.
Old 10-02-2006, 03:17 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Your ignorance on this subject amazes me so much it's unbelievable!
I invite you to provide evidence and/or experiments that show otherwise.
Old 10-02-2006, 06:04 PM
sony

Unhappy Huh...

Fellas,fellas !?
Lets not arguing....just once...

"All of the LRL manufacturers use different frequencies for (e.g.) gold. I even have different models from same manufacturers that use different frequencies... in fact, I've yet to see any two LRLs that use a common frequency. So you should completely ignore their choices, as they are likely just fabricated."

That's what badgering me mostly. I noticed too, there are a lot of different lists from various "manufacturers"....so to whom i should beleive???
So how can we make any start here?!
Let's try to investigate step by step this....Hung,Dell...you are welcome much here with your contributions, but take it easy....no advertisements and no argue please...
Old 10-02-2006, 06:15 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I noticed too, there are a lot of different lists from various "manufacturers"....so to whom i should beleive???
If you want to make this as scientific as possible, then "beliefs" should have no role. You completely ignore what the manufacturers claim, and design experiments to reach an independent conclusion.

- Carl
Old 10-02-2006, 06:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
I invite you to provide evidence and/or experiments that show otherwise.
I will.
When I have time I will research links (if any) and foward them to you.
Old 10-02-2006, 07:50 PM
Guru

Hi all. before all please declare; are some people here alleging LRLing maybe a true concept?!!
whereas by yesterday they attacked it!!. If they don't accuse me as mineoro personnel or Dell commercial partner or .... I can state again that LRLing by frequency injection to ground really works and is not self-deception. MFD concept is a truth. I myself experienced it.
and know some guys succeeded by it they caught some treasures and still here are busy to know it works or not? is there any frequency or not?!!
of course a specific freq. that act only on gold not exist. but some of them are better for gold; what we got the best results for gold were:
5.5 KHZ (sine wave) and 169 Hz(square wave).oh of course with DDL help.
MFDs defect is you never can search hard terrains like as slopes or stony places.
Your sadness for your deceased friend (Zeljko Milovanovic) remembered me my deceased friend with his magic ability to find every piece of gold by his MFD. in every condition and every kind of test.
what a pity very soon lost him in driving accident.( please Ivconic don't mock me) Honest to god was a true story.