* MINEORO DETECTORS EXPLANATION
* MINEORO FALSE NEWS
* MINEORO FG80
* MINEORO FRAUD
* MINEORO GALLERY
* MINEORO NEWS
* MINERO
* ZAHORI
These are threads among many others where you Hung reside mostly. If man read all your posts
so far (so much same words,retorics,advertisments) he'll get uncureable pain in his a..
Cant you see that nobody agree with you here any more?
Cant you see that everyone knows what is your decision here?
You are payed mineoro promoter.Your job is to defend,promote and advertise mineoro products here.
MAN YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND BY NOW THAT THIS IS TECHNICAL FORUM. TECHNICAL FORUM IS FOR PEOPLE TO
SHARE,EXCHANGE,MOD,IMPROVE,DISCOVER......
NOBODY HERE SUSPECT SOME DEVICE WITHOUT VERY GOOD REASON. REVERSE E. IS ALL ABOUT LEARNING MORE
FROM OTHERS, NOT JUST TO COPY....IT IS NOT PIRACY.
PIRACY IS WHEN YOU MAKE ILEGAL COPY AND SELL FOR MONEY....NOT WHEN YOU DISECTED TO LEARN AND STUDY.
YOU MUST HAVE SOME DECENCY AND STOP BASHING HERE WITH YOUR NONSENCES ANY MORE.
PLEASE DO THAT! PLEASE STAY OFF POSTING NONSENCES HERE AT LEAST FOR A WEEK OR TWO! PLEASE!
AND PLEASE BEFORE YOU START POLLUTING SOME THREAD FIRST READ TWICE WHAT IS THAT THREAD ABOUT!
PLEASE, DO NOT MIX SUBJECTS ANY MORE LIKE YOU DID IN ZAHORI THREAD!
ZAHORI THREAD IS ABOUT ZAHORI NOT ABOUT MINEORO! CANT YOU AT LEAST READ AND UNDERSTAND TITLE OF
THREAD !?
DO NOT SEND PEOPLE IN ASYLYM TO TAKE YOUR PLACE THERE MAN!
NOBODY LISTEN YOU ANY MORE! YOU JUST WASTING SPACE HERE!
SOMEBODY SHOULD CLEAR UP THIS MAN SOME THINGS YET!

We just lost dear friend Jackdetect who was real deviser,real EE,expert....His work stay unfinished
because sudden death, and lack of money in last couple years. I feel so sorry and mad at the same
time! While some CREATURES have much more money than they need, and can afford to spend time,space
and money everywhere to bash and bug everyone.....at the same time some real enthusiasts do not
have chance even to speak from time to time...
If you had at least some decency you'll shut up for a while!
Old 09-20-2006, 12:07 AM

ok Sony
Old 09-20-2006, 09:47 PM
Guru

Default The real fact

The real fact is, for example, this happy owner from USA (3 photos). Long distance detection is a FACT. Maybe can obtain a letter sent for this man regarding the pile of coins he found with the DCH 85. If this is possible, I'll post here. Few minutes ago I talk with Alonso about this man of the photos. He is Mr. Mitchell (Second World War ex-soldier). He found more disperse objects. Alonso said me: "I have many letters in English-Spanish".
Attached Images

Old 09-20-2006, 10:40 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony View Post
:mad:
To Hung...

* INSIDE MINEORO 210
* MINEORO DETECTORS EXPLANATION
* MINEORO FALSE NEWS
* MINEORO FG80
* MINEORO FRAUD
* MINEORO GALLERY
* MINEORO NEWS
* MINERO
* ZAHORI
These are threads among many others where you Hung reside mostly. If man read all your posts
so far (so much same words,retorics,advertisments) he'll get uncureable pain in his a..
Cant you see that nobody agree with you here any more?
Cant you see that everyone knows what is your decision here?
You are payed mineoro promoter.Your job is to defend,promote and advertise mineoro products here.
MAN YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND BY NOW THAT THIS IS TECHNICAL FORUM. TECHNICAL FORUM IS FOR PEOPLE TO
SHARE,EXCHANGE,MOD,IMPROVE,DISCOVER......
NOBODY HERE SUSPECT SOME DEVICE WITHOUT VERY GOOD REASON. REVERSE E. IS ALL ABOUT LEARNING MORE
FROM OTHERS, NOT JUST TO COPY....IT IS NOT PIRACY.
PIRACY IS WHEN YOU MAKE ILEGAL COPY AND SELL FOR MONEY....NOT WHEN YOU DISECTED TO LEARN AND STUDY.
YOU MUST HAVE SOME DECENCY AND STOP BASHING HERE WITH YOUR NONSENCES ANY MORE.
PLEASE DO THAT! PLEASE STAY OFF POSTING NONSENCES HERE AT LEAST FOR A WEEK OR TWO! PLEASE!
AND PLEASE BEFORE YOU START POLLUTING SOME THREAD FIRST READ TWICE WHAT IS THAT THREAD ABOUT!
PLEASE, DO NOT MIX SUBJECTS ANY MORE LIKE YOU DID IN ZAHORI THREAD!
ZAHORI THREAD IS ABOUT ZAHORI NOT ABOUT MINEORO! CANT YOU AT LEAST READ AND UNDERSTAND TITLE OF
THREAD !?
DO NOT SEND PEOPLE IN ASYLYM TO TAKE YOUR PLACE THERE MAN!
NOBODY LISTEN YOU ANY MORE! YOU JUST WASTING SPACE HERE!
SOMEBODY SHOULD CLEAR UP THIS MAN SOME THINGS YET!

We just lost dear friend Jackdetect who was real deviser,real EE,expert....His work stay unfinished
because sudden death, and lack of money in last couple years. I feel so sorry and mad at the same
time! While some CREATURES have much more money than they need, and can afford to spend time,space
and money everywhere to bash and bug everyone.....at the same time some real enthusiasts do not
have chance even to speak from time to time...
If you had at least some decency you'll shut up for a while!
I agree. Some people are worthy of a human skin, others are not.
On the other hand, maybe there is something in this LRL stuff, even though I consider it is highly unlikely. At least there are a group of well intentioned people here who are constructing, experimenting, and reporting their findings on this forum. And - yes - we are actively dismantling and back-engineering these devices to test whether there is any truth in the rumour... and so far, it's not looking good.
There will be anecdotes, such as this recent one from Esteban, about a man who found a pile of coins with a Mineoro. But (as they say) even a blind monkey will occassionally find a nut. (Sometimes it's a squirrel. Depends who's telling the story.)
So - whether you are an LRL advocate or not, we're all here to learn. This sort of abrasive behaviour exhibited by Hung is far from constructive, and helps nobody. He certainly has the attitude that Mineoro can do no wrong. But when anyone says that they own a Mineoro (or know someone who does) and basically it doesn't work, then there are a number of excuses put forward. For example, the ones I can remember are:
1. The ionic conditions are not good.
2. It's the wrong time of day.
3. The person was detecting by the sea.
4. You should have been using the model with two knobs, not one.
5. Mineoro accidently fitted a batch of bad components, which (incidently) wasn't their fault.
6. It's not the latest model.
I'm sure there were other excuses, but these are the ones that come to mind.

Which leads me to a question:
If you were to liken Mineoro to a car manufacturer, which one would it be?

And last, but not least - my commiserations to the family and friends of JackDetect.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:04 PM

Default Is he still alive?

Hi Esteban,
By the look of the age of the cars in these pictures, this happened in the late 80's, if this is so, why aren't these long range devices as popular as induction detection technologies of today, since they emerged in the 80's as well?
If this method had any substance then these machines would be as popular as standard methods of treasure hunting. We would see all over the web loads of 'modern' pictures of people and finds, just like any metal detecting website, and I don't mean any manufacturers, or 'Judas testimonies' either, with the emphasis on monies.

I wonder how Alex is getting on with the Mineoro sensor dissection?

A very sceptical Kev.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:13 PM
Guru

Default Happy Owner From the USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
The real fact is, for example, this happy owner from USA (3 photos). Long distance detection is a FACT. Maybe can obtain a letter sent for this man regarding the pile of coins he found with the DCH 85. If this is possible, I'll post here. Few minutes ago I talk with Alonso about this man of the photos. He is Mr. Mitchell (Second World War ex-soldier). He found more disperse objects. Alonso said me: "I have many letters in English-Spanish".
Nice pictures. Is it safe to assume the happy owner from the USA found whatever it is he is holding under those high-power lines?
Old 09-21-2006, 12:20 AM
Guru

Nice pictures. Is it safe to assume the happy owner from the USA found whatever it is he is holding under those high-power lines?

Jim: I think only for photo. But is possible in the nearby.
Old 09-21-2006, 01:12 AM
Administrator

What is he holding? Looks like a stack of silver dollars, fused together.

"He found more disperse objects."

Did he find any gold?
Old 09-21-2006, 01:26 AM
Guru

Kev, yes last 80's.

Very popular? Why? In USA exist all the technology for to build this kind of device. If you experiment in this way, you'll feel another experience. Deppend of you and the manufacturers. As I show you a proof, show me a proof why isn't possible.
Old 09-21-2006, 01:47 AM
Guru

Looks like a stack of silver dollars, fused together

Evident, was "fused" together, because the person who hide put in pile and through the years these "glued" for mineral or oxidation. Is rare this? Generally these coins was dispossed in leather or any other material capable to corrupt through the years.

Alonso told me that Mr. Mitchell found another items, but only in his letters can find this info.
Old 09-21-2006, 01:58 AM
Administrator

Ah, yes, they are definitely silver dollars.

The one on top is dated 1880.
Old 09-21-2006, 02:29 AM
Guru

Hey Esteban,

Are you aware of the case some people in Paraguay found a cache of gold coins 2 weeks ago using Mineoro's 692 BL? The cache was 2 meters deep.

If you have time, let's try to meet at Mineoro in december. I'm leaving for an expedition next month and will stay out for maybe the whole month.

I had bad news. One of the targets my team detected in the beginining of year was recovered by another person. That's a drag. One of the members of my team returned to the site and the detector did not beep. I won't go into how we know that, as it's a long story. But we think we know who this guy is. He has a DC2008. This is not the first time this happens. Bandits are everywhere indeed...
Old 09-21-2006, 03:40 AM
Guru

Really nice pic Esteban. The 'classic' DCH85M pioneer of the long range locators by Mineoro. It required 100% ionic field intensity (!) compared to only 25% required by the FG series today.
Despite of that many found treasure, like the gentleman above and Alonso who with the prototype detected the Atocha's motherlode for the insfamous Mel Fisher.
Just like Santos Dumont invented the airplane, Damasio and Alonso invented the first true wroking long range locator.
I love those guys.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:12 AM
Guru

Default Propaganda and Lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Despite of that many found treasure, like the gentleman above and Alonso who with the prototype detected the Atocha's motherlode for the insfamous Mel Fisher.
Spreading propaganda and lies such as this, I can only assume this person either works for Mineore, or is related to the scam artists responsible for making this C.R.A.P.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Spreading propaganda and lies such as this, I can only assume this person either works for Mineore, or is related to the scam artists responsible for making this C.R.A.P.
You can assume whatever you want.
I am a (really) happy Mineoro user. Just that.
I tried every detector you can think of and the ones you can't, because I know you are the typical 'let me sit my butt in front of this computer and do some treasure hunting' type person.
In my opinion the Mineoros are by far the best. Sure there maybe other good LRLs, but not like it.

You and some few here seem completely ignorant about the Mineoro's concept and the discovery they made, despite of this info being in their site so everyone can read it. If you really had the intention of joining a forum to absorb new information and share it, you would not pose as the 'typo' above and would be asking questions before saying the silly things you do.

My turn now to make an assumption. I assume your true intention is criticize. Take a look at your posts till this date. Nothing useful. You absolutely brought no info, no news, did not share new tech, nothing. Nothing at all.
You just chime in to criticize and bash.

I realy like to enjoy my experiences with the tool I use. That's why I am around here. I know of some international Mineoro users who rarelly watch this forum and told me they don't care to participate just to talk on empty. They are busy in the field. Altough I many times go out in expeditions, I don't do this only for a living as I have another job, which allows me time to participate on this forum. I also could be like them and simply choose to ignore this forum because I definetly don't need to talk to people like you. Nothing to gain or share.
However there are valuable members as Michael, Esteban, JPlayer, Mosha and even skeptics like Ivconic and Carl have worthy questions about it and don't need to act the opposite.

Think about it man. I consider myself a really proud owner of this detector. Nothing will change it. Could not be the contrary.
If you're envious or jealous at this, it's up to you. And I feel sorry about it.
But please respect people's positions.
Old 09-21-2006, 01:51 PM
Administrator

Quote:
...and Alonso who with the prototype detected the Atocha's motherlode for the insfamous Mel Fisher.
So all of Fisher's accounts of the Atocha discovery were wrong?
Old 09-21-2006, 02:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
So all of Fisher's accounts of the Atocha discovery were wrong?
This is what Damasio told me at the time of my visit to Mineoro in november 2005. I told the whole story somewhere in one of the forums here, which covers the story on how Fisher came to know about Alonso and his detector.

The last mention of this subject is a recent post I made:

"According to Damasio he died of serious nervous breakdown due to sorrow and disapointment.
Alonso told Mel Fisher in 1984 where the Atocha's motherload was. That is, the region where it was. He was using a prototype of the DCH85 back then.
After Fisher found the load Baldwin, who was Alonso's partner and Alonso himself were expecting some kind of reward and recognition. None of both were given. Not a single 'thanks'.
That's why Damasio said Mel Fisher was a bandit.
I agree."

For the whole story you should do a search here for it.
Yes, it's true. One 'baby' just like the one in Mr. Mitchell's hands was responsible for finding the area where the Atocha's motherlode was.
Old 09-21-2006, 03:56 PM
Administrator

Quote:
One 'baby' just like the one in Mr. Mitchell's hands...
There is less to Mr. Mitchell's claim than meets the eye.

"The one on top is dated 1880."

There is a reason I know the date of the silver dollar on the top of the stack he's holding. I'll take a wild guess that you also know that reason.

- Carl
Old 09-21-2006, 07:44 PM
Guru

Hi Hung:

Yes, I know more histories. The two boxes is an important tool in treasure hunting.

The best Mineoro 692 BL is the oldest with separate batteries for transmitter and receiver.

I remember that in the 80's repair a TM808 and the owner found treasure consist mainly in silver, all this in a silver tray with adorns in gold.

The real is this: Mr. Fisher contact with Mr. Baldwin and they make a trip and mark many sites with gold. I hear Mr. Fisher invit to a dinner Mr. Baldwin and Mr. Alonso and no money in pocket had Mr. Fisher and his partner, also reject the credit card. So, Mr. Baldwin suffer the consequense$$$ of the "invitation".

I'll visit Mr. Baldwin's son and recover photos and documents as letters, maybe can find a letter with the firm of Fisher...

If they WANT to confirm really what's happens in the early 80's trip in Texas (Galveston mainly), they will found hundreds witnesses who saw how team recover items of gold and silver (disperses) with a "pistol" detector.

If they want to confirm how they found a clock of Pat Garrett in Garrett's property, ask in Garrett Detectors.

I have two pages of a USA treasure magazine called Treasure Search regarding this invention (pistol), pages 16-17, but haven't permission for to post the interview and photo.
Old 09-21-2006, 09:38 PM
sony

Cool Very good news!!!

Yesterday i took my old Jetco Treasure Hawk from ivconic.He rapired it for me. And now what???
I found 3258 old roman coins on 4.56meters depth....Can you beleive it?
I was thinking to my self: why wasting money on mineoro while Jetco can do much better!?
Also i called mr.Alonso and mr.Damasio and they asked me if i want to sell this wonderfull Jetco to them so they can copy it and sell under Mineoro name....
I refused cose it can hurt ivconic's feelling....
So mr.Alonso and mr.Damasio were angry on me and said many bad words by phone....!?
I do not mind, i still have my Jetco just for me and nobody else!

People do not boder to ask me simillar questions i am not gonna sell it, despite thousands of dollars offer...
regards

If you want i can post 2345,78 photos of coins i founded with it so far...
Old 09-21-2006, 09:40 PM
Guru

Smile Naked truth!

What Sony posted here is naked truth!
I can only back up it with a 14.234,69 photos more.....if anybody wants...
Old 09-21-2006, 09:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
You can assume whatever you want.
I tried every detector you can think of and the ones you can't, because I know you are the typical 'let me sit my butt in front of this computer and do some treasure hunting' type person.
Don’t cry big tears young hung. Simply go back to Reply #5 of this thread and reexamine the “ionic chamber” photograph. If you don’t slap yer knee and laugh-out-loud over that scam, ya gotta be a part of it. If you do not see the humor in that scam...well, here's yer sign.

Have a super-duper great day!
Old 09-21-2006, 09:47 PM
Guru

Quote:

There is a reason I know the date of the silver dollar on the top of the stack he's holding. I'll take a wild guess that you also know that reason.

- Carl
Care to share this info with the rest of us? Or...perhaps another contest, eh?
Old 09-21-2006, 09:57 PM

Default 1880 ?????

Quote:

- Carl
Come on Carl let us in on the guts......what's the truth about this?

Cheers
Kevin Murta.
Old 09-21-2006, 11:24 PM
Administrator

OK... first clue is... "October, 1989"

Last edited by Carl-NC; 09-22-2006 at 11:52 AM.