LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-12-2006, 04:02 AM

Default Inside Mineoro210-part1

Hello Forum some month ago I tell you ,i will show you the INSIDE of the famous CDM210, without pro o con comments , I wll trace the board also in time, the main board was potting , it take me 3 hours to unpot and see the inside no big electronics just a micro Atmel and some transistors ,nothing relevant ...and for the final of the show I reconnect the unpotted board etc... and test ....oufff the board was working , for the second phase i will test the signals .... and trace the board with the denomination of each components ...for now I do not destroy the SENSOR for testing back , later I will open it to see inside ...Have a nice looking from photos.
Old 09-12-2006, 04:20 AM

photo part 1 showing Mineoro front, back, wood box,sensor 1,2,3
Attached Images

Old 09-12-2006, 04:24 AM

Default photomineoro2

Photo of the principal board,front and back
Attached Images

Old 09-12-2006, 04:28 AM

Default photomineoro4

photos of the main board and small pottingboard
Attached Images

Old 09-12-2006, 04:32 AM

Default photomineoro5

no man's land,removing the potting
Attached Images

Old 09-12-2006, 04:37 AM

Default photomineoro6

testing the board after all the removing work....OK showing the nonlethal protection...
Attached Images

Old 09-12-2006, 11:36 AM
Guru

Default Congratulation

Hard but very good work . Congratulation .If you will trace the board we wait for schematic.
Best regards
Old 09-12-2006, 11:40 AM
Guru

Default Mineoro.........

The fable little by little falls
Old 09-12-2006, 12:15 PM
Administrator

I'm interested in the sensor, as I was not allowed to open it on the PDC205 I was loaned. Also want to know... does it detect gold?

- Carl
Old 09-12-2006, 02:40 PM
Guru

You people are so amusing almost as child like.
See, characters like this Alexis only contribute in raising our reputation as demented as THr's.
Do you all pay for a new car for instance and then open the engine just to see how the pistons, cylinders, etc. look like?
If you are one like that, sorry pal you should be in an asylum.

This particular model was a short lived model pre fg78. It works but it's much weaker in terms of detection power in relation to the FG79 and 80. It's even weaker than the PDC 210. It was a necessary step towards the completion of the FG series.
It's got an 'Atmel' microcontroler which is not used anymore. The new series don't need it and in fact have more advanced concept.
But again fellows, despite of that this model works (don't know now after open) but it cannnot be replicated. You can assemble it piece for piece. It won't work. That's all I can say.
I will say it one more time. Only a total naive would think the inventors would sell a device which could be replicated. No way. Loose your hope.

I sent Damasio a link of this thread so he could see the pictures. He told me he's really sorry at someone who spends money on a device and then dismantle it. :confused:
Old 09-12-2006, 02:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
I'm interested in the sensor, as I was not allowed to open it on the PDC205 I was loaned.
There's an egyptian guy I think who opened the ionic chamber and post pictures. Wasted his time. Found nothing.

Quote:
Also want to know... does it detect gold?
No coments.
Old 09-12-2006, 08:56 PM

Default Black magic

Good one Alex.

Hung if this is the case.....
"But again fellows, despite of that this model works (don't know now after open) but it cannnot be replicated. You can assemble it piece for piece. It won't work. That's all I can say."

Then this contraption is nothing more than a fancy ouija board, yes spiritism. Accursed is anyone messing with that stuff, I've seen it for myself, it will eventually coil back and bite you, mark my words.

Kev.
Old 09-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Guru

Two Thumbs Up!

Thanks for sharing
Old 09-12-2006, 09:51 PM
Guru (Administrator)

This stuff really needs debunking. Excellent job, and keep up the good work.
Out of interest - I'd like to know how you acquired this Mineoro. From a disgruntled owner perhaps?

Also, what did you use to remove the potting?
Old 09-12-2006, 10:40 PM

couldn't one X-ray the sensor?

BOBO
------------------------------------------------

!!! Support User from this Forum !!!
Old 09-13-2006, 12:40 AM

by the way:
can the sensor locate amber?

BOBO

!!! Support User from this Forum !!!
Old 09-13-2006, 03:15 AM

hello Forum,
Thanks for your comments, as you see I am curious evaluate this stuff ( a friend give me this Mineoro and said :make your day with it!!!) another friend are experimenting with the latestttttttt model , if the aparatus do not respond also I did have it to play with!!!!
Soon I trace the board (it is easy because small area not much components)...and I will share the schematic with you guys.
Sometimes it is real beauty ...to see a non-sense electronics schematic, with lot of battery from 1,5V to 9V , inductors connecting from spacepeople, but I must respect the genious of making money like this with a Bravo ,Bravo, BRAVO ,because in my respect I can not, I am poor and infamous....Also it is marvelous for the same price to open a 80'S Textronic osciloscope and see all this beautifuls boards...
Hey Qiaozhi, I tell you my secret 70% to depotting all the epoxy and polyester, urethane and silicon resin ...USE cold (freeze) and hott temperature (500-600°) alternating , the resin brake gently very quickcly and many times the electronics resist very well (because the temp do not go direct to it, always the resine "brake" 3-4mm above the ic,resistor,inductor, etc...)...it is the essence of the technique, imagine the tools and you have the other 30% of the secret.you can see in the photo the scraped away in flakes and chunks.

Always I want to thank you very much Carl for this forum with the sharing of ideas and comments, make my life well all this years of Geotech, thanks again.
Remenber :what man does, man can undo!
All depend who are envolved!!!what you have some German blockauss in atlantique coast of France casi (almost) impossible to destroy!!!!!!
Old 09-13-2006, 05:46 AM
Guru

Alexismex, I don't stop over here much any more, but to see the time, patience , and effort it must have taken for you to reveal the componnents of this circuit, I am glad I did.

Many Thanks, for sharing your method and photos. I really appreciate it. You do good work. Dell
Old 09-13-2006, 07:40 PM
Guru

Most of the persons use incorrectly this detector. For me, 205 and 210 really detects. I understand how works. Most of the time the beeps are laterals, because the black nose is as omnidirectional antenna. So, the owner walk in the direction of the front part of the "nose" and the beeps over.

This model has the enough "complication" or not for to detect at several meters. I don't understand why some experts believe that necessarelly a kind of a detector showed here must be complicate like a NASA's module.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:55 PM

Default more explaination

hi Esteban;

can you explain more, how can I determine the direction and the center if the black nose only omnidrection?
Old 09-13-2006, 08:56 PM

Default more explaination

hi Esteban;

can you explain more, how can I determine the direction and the center if the black nose only omnidirection?
Old 09-13-2006, 09:07 PM

Alexismex thank you from my point of view you are true explorer.
Quote:
for the second phase i will test the signals .... and trace the board with the denomination of each components ...for now I do not destroy the SENSOR for testing back , later I will open it to see inside ...
We are all waiting for the second phase..

Check if it detects minerals like on >Strange object found with mineoro ..< thread.

Potting electronics ??? - mineoros please use patent office if you have some true inventions.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:16 PM

Default To mosha

mosha please share with us your experience with Mineoro.
You wrote on Jan 2006
Quote:
it detect the small air negative ionizer from 5 meters when I put the ionizer infront of the mineoro unit from 3 to 5 meters it beebs.
Beside ionizer have you detected anything else with it ????

Thank you.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Most of the persons use incorrectly this detector.
I totally agree.
Those people actually need two detectors. The Mineoro to detect gold and another detector to detect if they are doing it right...
Old 09-13-2006, 11:44 PM
Guru

Default Primo Job

Excellent job of reverse engineering. I look forward to the circuit diagram. It will probably turn out to be a lot of fake circuits and maybe a gem or 2.

HUNG
Please don't make fun of board posters. When new technology claims are made that don't seem to fit in with the current paradigm AND the product is secretive then you will find those of us who are willing to make some effort to first validate and second to figure out how to duplicate it. Especially with such a high price tag on the product.

Goldfinder