LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-12-2006, 07:06 AM
Guru

Default Need help with this LRL

I am looking for information on this LRL detector. Sorry I don't know the brand name or the manufacturer, but maybe somebody will recognize it from the pictures.

I understand the sensing chamber has a unique alloy of nickel and chromium which allows the LRL to cut through much of the interference that plagues other LRLs. And the new, improved instrumentation allows precise adjustment of the high-frequency dia-magnetic resonances berfore any sunspots can alter them. From what I heard, the result is an astounding 14 km range regardless of power lines!

If you don't have the manufacturer's link, could you please post a circuit diagram?

Thanks in advance, J_P.
Attached Images

Old 06-12-2006, 03:30 PM
Guru

Contact JPlayer in California.The man is a genius!
Old 06-12-2006, 03:54 PM
Guru

Default Are you sure it 's an real detector?

Hi. J Player,
I think had seen this in treasurenet.com
I sent an e-mail and asked some questions of the guy who had put and claimed this is one of the best LR detectors ,...
(one thing near this statement). He answered me that he never believes LRLing and is one hard skeptic
and has put it to mock LRL believers.he said it's not real and is nothing more than a bogus shape. Are you sure it 's an realdetector?
Old 06-12-2006, 05:41 PM
Guru

There is rumor of a skeptic posting bogus LRL schematics on the internet but this is the first time I have seen a photo.

I would suggest you send the unit to Carl. Apparently, he's the only qualified person in the world at removing 4 screw with a screwdriver, or pulling the tape off, and taking a photo of the inside. Don't try that at home unless you are a certified EE, proclaimed LRL expert.

Have you determined if your device isdesigned to be operated physically, or mentally? If not, let Carl, or SWR tell you. They claim the uncanny ability to determine the difference, and tell you if it will work just by looking at the photo. I can't, sorry! Dell
Old 06-12-2006, 11:44 PM
Guru

Hi Dell,

I don't know if this device is supposed to operate physically or mentally. Apparently there is a huge debate between those who say it works physically and mentally:

The mentals claim the secret nickel and chromium alloy is there for the sole purpose to abate some unusal interference from the ionosphere as well as common interference from power lines.

But the techies say they got it all wrong. They claim the secret alloy in the chamber actually sends out extremely powerful ectromagnetic waves in the 500 Ghz to 500 Thz range. They say this secret metal object in the chamber is so dangerous that it must be shielded to keep these potentially harmful rays from escaping where they could injure someone. From what little I heard so far, I am sure this irradiating feature is connected with the LRL's ability to find incredible treasures at long distances.

While the techies caution people not to put any bait in the chamber with the secret metal irradiating device, the mentals just laugh and tell them to turn off the power if they are worried about dum stuff like that.
Old 06-13-2006, 10:12 AM
Guru

Not sure of the manufacture, but in all appearances your device has more functional working components than the LRL/Dowsing contraptions on the market today. Nice to see the kids having fun
Old 06-13-2006, 01:26 PM
Guru

Oh, oh, oh!!! Jokers, play with it!!!
Old 06-13-2006, 01:50 PM
Guru

From the pictures, I can see threre are two pressure gauges and I also see that one is not working properly and it's loosing pressure. So the user has to be extremely careful other wise the vapours will kill him as it stinks to death.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:09 PM
Guru

Thumbs up Bravo !!!

Buuuuuahhhhrrrrha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha !!!!!!!

J Player ! From now one, you are "numero uno" on my favorite list !!!
Keep it that way !
best regards!!!