LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-05-2006, 11:17 AM

Default False News of Mineoro

Hi to everybody here. I am Iranian. today I found this site with google search (mineoro + forum) and joined.
About 2 months ago I wrote an e-mail for mineoro that was fundamentally hollow (3 BIG JAR FULL OF COINS).
I wrote it only to assay their reaction to excavating news by their devices.
except to some ordinary questions they didn't survey carefully about the report accuracy and at once put it in their site. if they thought a little would find out 3-big jar full of coins weighs much more than 3000 KG not 500 KG.
of course it indicates nothing against their production or if their devices work or not.
But they put every positive and no-documentary report in their site then other claims about founds are probably unreliable.
It was my partner plan to send such e-mail to mineoro then I apologize from all of you .
I wrote this under my conscience pressure.
Old 06-05-2006, 03:46 PM
Guru

Talking False news against youself

Hi guy. if suppose your claim be right, it changes nothing. you have done a joke against yourselves.
what have you tried to assay? mock yourselves?
anyway as you have mentioned; Can't conclude anything about mineoro. from my surveys(based on men I am 100% sure are independent; Dell Winders, talking to phone with one owner,...) these detectors work
but certainly old models had limitations that new models being claimed have not.( I am not sure)
I can only trust to nice men here like as Hung, Esteban ; wait for and rely on their results by the latest model.
anyway so many people are waiting for my judgment about their device and I am a little circumspect about my final judgment. I hope the latest model (FG80) be the same they claim. it will be the best for every treasure seeker. As you understand me, specially in Middle East.
By the way I know Iran somewhat. Where do you search predominantly in Iran? in which province?
Old 06-06-2006, 01:50 AM
Guru

Default Not false

EZ, I'm sorry, but I did not understand your point on your posting above.
The Mineoro's site shows your email sent to them and I believe with your permission. If it was you or your partner who gave the 500Kg information, then that's exactly how it was displayed there. No inventions, makeups or false information. It's the information you provided on your email.
Now you say you 'wrote this under pressure'??? What pressure?
I don't know what your point is.

Since we are in this subject and Michael quoted me, I have some little news from the weekend.
Alonso left Mineoro's factory late saturday back to Paraguay. As you know he and Damasio spent the whole week finishing touchs on the upcoming new automated FGs. Saturday morning Patricia and Paulinho (Mineoro) and a party of french people who were there, witnessed the recovery of a beautiful gold incrusted medalion found by the FG79 in the back premises of the factory.
It was 1.2 meters (4 feet) deep. Later one of the french found another gold jewelry close to the same spot. As I told before, the Mineoro test field in the past was a rodeo-like reunion party place. Late 19th century. The place is loaded with lots of lost jewelry from that era.
In my visit there last year I could see dozens of PVC marks on the ground to identify the spots which contain gold and were not recovered to serve as test targets.
But the items found and recovery mentioned above were new.
One interesting thing to note.
This time of year here is one of the baddest ocasion in terms of ionic fields intensity. I don't know what thses guys made to the new series of detectors that this is apparently not a problem anymore.
So I'm more than curious and excited to try one after so much time using the PDC 210.
Old 06-06-2006, 02:36 AM
Administrator

I understand the area behind the factory is used extensively for testing and demonstrating the Mineoros to prospective customers. How is it that there is any gold left there at all, that has been missed in prior tests? I.e., why weren't these targets detected before.

I keep hearing that when they go out in that field, they detect and dig up one item. Then the next time, same thing... one item. Seems like with all the gold in that field, the device should be beeping all over the place. But it's always... one item. Hmmmmmm....
Old 06-06-2006, 05:40 AM
Guru

Smile GOOOOOD NEWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
...Saturday morning Patricia and Paulinho (Mineoro) and a party of french people who were there, witnessed the recovery of a beautiful gold incrusted medalion found by the FG79 in the back premises of the factory.
It was 1.2 meters (4 feet) deep. Later one of the french found another gold jewelry close to the same spot...
Hi. it's good and delightful news.whenever you have these kind of news, please inform us immediately.
My friend! when exactly will we have your own results?
Old 06-06-2006, 08:11 AM

Default Question for Mineoro

Quote:
Saturday morning Patricia and Paulinho (Mineoro) and a party of french people who were there, witnessed the recovery of a beautiful gold incrusted medalion found by the FG79 in the back premises of the factory.
It was 1.2 meters (4 feet) deep. Later one of the french found another gold jewelry close to the same spot. As I told before, the Mineoro test field in the past was a rodeo-like reunion party place. Late 19th century. The place is loaded with lots of lost jewelry from that era.
It is very unusual to have late 19th century finds 1.2 meters deep. Do you really believe that flat fields (rodeo-like) raise 1 meter in height every 100 years? Or maybe you believe that gold travels towards center of the earth with rate of 1 cm per year?

It's very unlikely that jewelry was buryed in middle of party place at that time. Or maybe whole area was covered with 1 meter of earth for some unknown reason?

There is only one option left: Mineoro guys intentionaly buryied those golden finds to suprize their naive costumers.
Old 06-06-2006, 10:14 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leto
Mineoro guys intentionaly buryied those golden finds to suprize their naive costumers.
I agree
Old 06-06-2006, 12:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC
I understand the area behind the factory is used extensively for testing and demonstrating the Mineoros to prospective customers. How is it that there is any gold left there at all, that has been missed in prior tests? I.e., why weren't these targets detected before.

I keep hearing that when they go out in that field, they detect and dig up one item. Then the next time, same thing... one item. Seems like with all the gold in that field, the device should be beeping all over the place. But it's always... one item. Hmmmmmm....
The test field is actually used to TEST THE IONIC FIELDS. If they are good Damasio and troup head for the beach where there are around 30.000 items estimated. Many items lie two meters away form each other.
The PVC marks cover an area I believe about 50 X 160 feet. Only a small portion of field which includes a now built soccer field for factory employees.
So theoo marks represent only a small portin of what still is buried there.
They don't bother to mark any more spots.
In fact Damasio upon testing the new units, told me they detected targets where they did not know they existed. Sounds like he's talking about the soccer field area or something. Anyway, this for me is a clear indication that the detectors are more sensitive and less prone to ionic field variations.

When I was there last november, I was using my PDC and I got beeps outside the area the PVC marks were, but I could not get consistency upon tracing down the source because the ionic fields were terrible at that time.
Maybe because the french party was there he decided to dig a sample which was 4 foot deep. This is very unusual as they usually dig only items which are about 2 foot max, specially in the beach which would be totally awkard to dig a 4 foot hole near the shore with water keeping coming in all the time.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leto
It is very unusual to have late 19th century finds 1.2 meters deep. Do you really believe that flat fields (rodeo-like) raise 1 meter in height every 100 years? Or maybe you believe that gold travels towards center of the earth with rate of 1 cm per year?
I agree. 1.2 meters would be too deep for such a period of time.
Two things to consider. The medallion description passed to me sounds like older than a late 19th century item. It has details incrusted and a woman figure carefully designed. Sounds like it was made to a particular person.
Also the area was covered with earth during the years to settle the land level.
So it's one or the other. Either it's older and have nothing to do with the parties there or it's related and was found in an area which was covered for land level.

Quote:
It's very unlikely that jewelry was buryed in middle of party place at that time. Or maybe whole area was covered with 1 meter of earth for some unknown reason?
Yes. See above.

Quote:
There is only one option left: Mineoro guys intentionaly buryied those golden finds to suprize their naive costumers.
This is the same nonsense people usuall come up to explain things they doubt.
Besides being able to attest their honesty and since the detectors only detect items which is more than 10 years old buried, what's the point to wait all this time for this?

Again, this is not magic, scam or similar. It's a device which ionically detects gold buried. And now depending on conditions also gold in air (fresh gold).
The user must know how to use it and how to interpret the beep conditions found. It's not like a TV which your turn it on and expect the image to appear. You have to gain experience with the device and this obviously take time. It's a tool. A very valuable tool by the way.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
... A very valuable tool by the way.
You can say that again. Somewhere around $8000, so I've heard.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:47 PM
Guru

Digging known targets in a marked area, eh? Real quality testing.
Old 06-06-2006, 11:42 PM

Default EL DORADO?

Quote:
The test field is actually used to TEST THE IONIC FIELDS. If they are good Damasio and troup head for the beach where there are around 30.000 items estimated.
If Mineoro devices realy detect gold and silver and if there are 30.000 items estimated on that beach; then this is probably famous El Dorado river delta.

I have seen inventory of whole cites and burying-grounds excavated with less then 100 golden and silver items.

You will never see me on mineoro thread again. GOOD BYE.
Old 06-07-2006, 12:07 AM
Administrator

Quote:
The test field is actually used to TEST THE IONIC FIELDS. If they are good Damasio and troup head for the beach where there are around 30.000 items estimated.
Sounds like a person who owns a Mineoro could become very wealthy at that beach.
Old 06-07-2006, 12:48 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC
Sounds like a person who owns a Mineoro could become very wealthy at that beach.
I'd rather go to Copacabana beach.
3 to 4 times that value there.
Old 06-07-2006, 11:08 AM

Default are they good people?

today I had one email from mineoro(patricia@mineoro.com.br):
Dear Mr. EZ
Hope you are fine. We have seen in the forum below, a commentary
attributed to yourself that we would like to confirm that it was really posted by your person as it is opposed to your previous communications to MINEORO. We must know which one is true, if your communication direct to us to MINEORO email address or what you posted in the forum. In case the last is true we must remove the information about your finding from our website.
Regards,
MINEORO
JPF Damasio
Director

my answer to them was:
Yes, confirm it. Please pardon me, because it was the only way to assay you,your honesty and accuracy.
I hope your devices be the same being advertised although think you are not bad people.your behavior in your own site is under suspicion and your prices are high and bad. even if you are right in your claims better is to decrease your prices.
I hope not have furious mind to me for this and don't put reports as easily as this.

This shows one thing; they are not bad people and try to be honest. it is possible are right.
I think every body here can be right; michael,hung,car-NC,Leto,jim,Qiaozhi.
in answer to michael; do you really know iran? you suppose I am from farse, kerman, markazi or tehran province what differs? if mineoro really detects?
how accurate? are they really 8000 -9000$ worth?:confused:
Old 06-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Guru

Well this confirms you really detected somehting. And something big.
But to me it's so awkward that after you detected 3 tons of gold you still worry about assaying Mineoro...???

This is sure a bizarre attitude..You might question their prices but not their attitude. There's not a single 'suspicion behaviour' form their part in this case.
Besides, after making millions now, you question the 8k bucks price?
There are detectors 3 times this price which finds nothing...
Old 06-07-2006, 01:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Well this confirms you really detected somehting. And something big.
But to me it's so awkward that after you detected 3 tons of gold you still worry about assaying Mineoro...???

This is sure a bizarre attitude..You might question their prices but not their attitude. There's not a single 'suspicion behaviour' form their part in this case.
Besides, after making millions now, you question the 8k bucks price?
There are detectors 3 times this price which finds nothing...
Funny,

Re-reading his first and last email, I am not sure now he did find something. It's a little obscure. Even his reply to Mineoro was not totally clear.
My only question:

Did he find something or not?
Old 06-07-2006, 02:46 PM
Guru

What implicates to found treasure in Iran with metal detector, no accidentally?
Old 06-07-2006, 06:12 PM
Guru

Angry Inexcusable deed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebr_z2002
... in answer to michael; do you really know iran? you suppose I am from farse, kerman, markazi or tehran province what differs?...
I told know somewhat not complete. Yes I know somewhat and have some friends there.OK . it seems you are Iranian. As I have heard frequently; Archeologists believe Iran is the heaven of archaeology and more than it have heard is the land of big lost treasures.
When I read the news you posted for mineoro (3 big jar…) never was astonished.
Of course I contemplated about the weight of target was questionable. because the density of gold is 19.3 g/cm3 it means ;when you have a 50 Cm3 cube full of 24-alloy gold it weighs about 482.5 KG. although you did one inexcusable deed and flat joke.
I agree with you in this part; they shouldn’t have put the sent reports in their site without paying much attention and not repeat again, though whenever one sends such an e-mail to a firm, they will put this good news in their site. It's natural.
I am seriously and willingly tracking news about the latest model being advertised is free of any kind of error or operating limitation. I hope be so and myself send a delightful news among with documents to mineoros although have complaint to their suggested price.
Old 06-07-2006, 07:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael
... the density of gold is 19.3 g/cm3 it means ;when you have a 50 Cm3 cube full of 24-alloy gold it weighs about 482.5 KG...
Oh, excuse me, I correct it :when you have a 50 Cm3 cube full of 24-alloy gold it weighs about 2412.5 KG .
Old 06-07-2006, 07:50 PM
Guru

Default Honesty is always the greatest treasure of all

By now I think it's clear this guy faked a real finding.
What reasons might be that led him to do that will remain unknown but this act contributed to worsen his reputation as a trustable person.
Bellow is part of an email Patricia of Mineoro sent me and I must say that any corporation is subject to the honesty and also the dishonesty of most of their customers regarding their degree of satisfaction unfortunately.

When a person lies, he or she is first lying to him/herself.
This fact will not make a single scratch to Mineoro's reputation. I know how serious they are and I also contacted many people listed on the site who recovered things before I had my detector. And they are for real.
Bellow is the confirmation that every info is checked before displayed at the site.

Dear Fernando,

We will retrieve the false information communicated by Mr. Zamani from our site without further explanations.
Who is that person to state that our website is "under suspicion" or something of the like?
What is his authority to do that? When it was he, himself who gratuitously provided the false information, which was appropiately checked at the time with specific questions about the details of his finding, distance, depth, difficulties he encountered, conditions. With specific questions about his privacy requirements. Everything that person requested was taken into account as we always do with the clients´ requirements and just the bare information was published.
Old 06-09-2006, 06:54 PM

Default I am right

Who is that person to state that our website is "under suspicion" or something of the like? What is his authority to do that?
When I wrote are under suspicion is due to their meaningless production line.
you see in less than half year they have introduced various models.everyday one model.
an interesting aspect is when produce a new model tell it is the best, it is ..... all lies. the day after new introduced will be the best....
you see these results I selected from my archive.
object (Gold hair brooch)
1- MT2006 60% No electric net nearby ........................... 190.30 yds / 174 metros
2- DM42 50% No electric net nearby ........................... 158.60 yds / 145 metros
3- GDM428 70% No electric net nearby ........................... 222 yds / 203 metros
4- GDP538 100% No electric net nearby ........................... 317.10 yds / 290 metros
5- DC2006 Electric net nearby ............................... 185.90 yds / 170 metros
6- DC2008 No Electric net nearby ............................ 185.90 yds / 170 metros
compare models.think a little. if Gdp538 was 100% why produced another things? the newest model(Dc200strength is less than some old models !!!!!!!!!!!

Object Gold Ring with Diamond
The Directional MINEORO® research 5,4 more time!
Models FG78 and DC2006.It located the same ring at 8.858feet /2.70m or more depth.
Models FG78 and DC2006. It detected a ring at 21.87yds / 20m distance.
Models FG80/FG79 and DC2008. It located the same ring at 8.858feet /2.70m or more depth.
Models FG80/FG79 and DC2008. It detected a ring at 21.87yds / 20m distance.
Object Gold Mine. Weight The stone contains of ½ grams of gold
Model FG78. It located a gold stone at 3.937feet / 1.20m or more depth.
Model FG78. It detected a stone at 9.843yds / 9m distance.
Model FG80/FG79. It located a gold stone at 3.937feet / 1.20m or more depth.
Model FG80/FG79. It detected a stone at 9.843yds / 9m distance.
when compare see no difference between fg78,79,80.??!!!
and here;
Treasure: Gold 4,409lbs / 2.000kg.
- 2 Gold snakes statues...
- 2 Gold boxes...
DC2006 detected from 720m, fg78 from 800m, Dc2008 from 840m, fg79 from 1080m, fg80 from 1200m.
see a bold difference.they certainly tell cause is target size.

and this is the most ridiculous;
at same date distinctive targets detected by 2 different models;
Date 04/13/2006
Finding Gold ring with ruby Detector Metal detector - DC2006 Distance 65.62yds / 60m
Depth 27.56in / 70cm Weight 0.009921lb / 4,5g
Finding Silver coin - Carlos IV Detector Metal detector - DC2006 Distance 32.81yds / 30m Depth 19.69in / 50cm
Date 04/13/2006
Finding Gold ring with ruby Detector Metal detector - DC2007 Distance 65.62yds / 60m
Finding Silver coin - Carlos IV Detector Metal detector - DC2007 Distance 32.81yds / 30m Depth 19.69in / 50cm
when compare all above first thinking is all these models were produced at the same time.i.e no significant difference between
old and new models.i.e. when they had pdc205 had fg80 it is possible the box components in pdc205 is equal to fg80.
how they know it's gold hair brooch and at different times detected it by various models?!!wherease were able to detect
old buried targets!! and so for other objects were compared for other models.

They lying is clear but cannot tell a neat lie.
one day GDP538 is 10 times more sensitive than pdc210. after it DC 2006 more sensitive than GDP538.
and continues; DC2007, Dc2008, Fg78,79,89 and may be goes to.....FG8000. when really will finish?
Is here anybody have seen this speed of progress in specific technology or one company had this speed?(except to mineoro)
they have quized technology.
suppose their claims be right,why so much expensive?
one day they bought pdc210 4950 $ and now 9000$. it is really ridiculous.
Old 06-09-2006, 07:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebr_z2002
Who is that person to state that our website is "under suspicion" or something of the like? What is his authority to do that?
When I wrote are under suspicion is due to their meaningless production line.
you see in less than half year they have introduced various models.everyday one model.
an interesting aspect is when produce a new model tell it is the best, it is ..... all lies. the day after new introduced will be the best....
you see these results I selected from my archive.
object (Gold hair brooch)
1- MT2006 60% No electric net nearby ........................... 190.30 yds / 174 metros
2- DM42 50% No electric net nearby ........................... 158.60 yds / 145 metros
3- GDM428 70% No electric net nearby ........................... 222 yds / 203 metros
4- GDP538 100% No electric net nearby ........................... 317.10 yds / 290 metros
5- DC2006 Electric net nearby ............................... 185.90 yds / 170 metros
6- DC2008 No Electric net nearby ............................ 185.90 yds / 170 metros
compare models.think a little. if Gdp538 was 100% why produced another things? the newest model(Dc200strength is less than some old models !!!!!!!!!!!

Object Gold Ring with Diamond
Models FG78 and DC2006.It located the same ring at 8.858feet /2.70m or more depth.
Models FG78 and DC2006. It detected a ring at 21.87yds / 20m distance.
Models FG80/FG79 and DC2008. It located the same ring at 8.858feet /2.70m or more depth.
Models FG80/FG79 and DC2008. It detected a ring at 21.87yds / 20m distance.
Object Gold Mine. Weight The stone contains of ½ grams of gold
Model FG78. It located a gold stone at 3.937feet / 1.20m or more depth.
Model FG78. It detected a stone at 9.843yds / 9m distance.
Model FG80/FG79. It located a gold stone at 3.937feet / 1.20m or more depth.
Model FG80/FG79. It detected a stone at 9.843yds / 9m distance.
when compare see no difference between fg78,79,80.??!!!
and here;
Treasure: Gold 4,409lbs / 2.000kg.
- 2 Gold snakes statues...
- 2 Gold boxes...
DC2006 detected from 720m, fg78 from 800m, Dc2008 from 840m, fg79 from 1080m, fg80 from 1200m.
see a bold difference.they certainly tell cause is target size.

and this is the most ridiculous;
at same date distinctive targets detected by 2 different models;
Date 04/13/2006
Finding Gold ring with ruby Detector Metal detector - DC2006 Distance 65.62yds / 60m
Finding Silver coin - Carlos IV Detector Metal detector - DC2006 Distance 32.81yds / 30m Depth 19.69in / 50cm
Date 04/13/2006
Finding Gold ring with ruby Detector Metal detector - DC2007 Distance 65.62yds / 60m
Finding Silver coin - Carlos IV Detector Metal detector - DC2007 Distance 32.81yds / 30m Depth 19.69in / 50cm
when compare all above first thinking is all these models were produced at the same time.i.e no significant difference between
old and new models.i.e. when they had pdc205 had fg80 it is possible the box components in pdc205 is equal to fg80.
how they know it's gold hair brooch and at different times detected it by various models?!!wherease were able to detect
old buried targets!! and so for other objects were compared for other models.

They lying is clear but cannot tell a neat lie.
one day GDP538 is 10 times more sensitive than pdc210. after it DC 2006 more sensitive than GDP538.
and continues; DC2007, Dc2008, Fg78,79,89 and may be goes to.....FG8000. when really will finish?
Is here anybody have seen this speed of progress in specific technology or one company had this speed?(except to mineoro)
they have quized technology.
suppose their claims be right,why so much expensive?
one day they bought pdc210 4950 $ and now 9000$. it is really ridiculous.
Hey EZ,
I see you show up again. And now you sound upset.
Regarding your questions, you chose to answer them and you answered them wrong.
You claim Mineoro did not check your information, etc.
But you did not check their explanations upon the ionic phenomena, otherwise you would know the correct answers to your questions.

The reason the distance seem to dimish regarding the models specified is simply because the measurements were taken is different times of year and the ionic field in those times are greater or....lower in intensity. You will see that the new models actually detects longer than the previous ones.
The GDP measurement for instance was taken during summer in S. America.
Yes, you guesse. Ionic fields with high intensity allowing longer detection.
The DC2008 for instance was taken aftermarch with ionic fields low and humidity high.
So Mneoro's comparison charts were put absolutely correct and honest.

Now I have a question for you.
Why not taking your PDC210 to the field where according to Michael there's a true 'ElDorado' there insteda of wasting your time trying to 'catch' Mineoro?
Old 06-10-2006, 05:08 AM
Guru

Default Keep patience.

Mr. EZ.
I suggest you keep patience and don't judge so slapdash.
some of your comparisons were in my mind, but as dear Hung said those have
reasonable answers. I believe in and trust him and am waiting for his latest results.
from these comparisons can't conclude they are "under-suspicion".
you have before said they aren't bad people and I think so.
we are impatiently waiting for these nice guys reports of the latest production. with hope to not being any limitation will order it.
I swear am not from America or southern America, I am from Middle east as well. please trust me.
As Hung mentioned would you like to cooperate in a treasure hunting project by your PDC210? If yes, send private message.
We own some good & reliable ancient maps (some are from your country).
Old 06-10-2006, 10:28 AM

Default You did not answer me.

Hi. Oh no. what reasonable answers??
suppose you are righ,you did not answer to these;
first- why a particular object(Gold hair brooch) detected by different models at
different dates? unless yhose models detected only old buried? I.e. when discovered
by MT2006 not possible to be discoverd again by GDP538 or dc2008.hummm??
how they detect a particular object at different times and dates by various models???!!!!

second- hung wrote; is simply because the measurements were taken is different times of year and the ionic field in those times are greater or....lower in intensity
what about results for dc2006 & 2007 at same date(04/13/2006) for particular targets detected by these models without any difference? No difference in results!!!
Means at least no different between dc2006 & 2007. read my above post again and yourself compare.

finally. michael, I never had from mineoro devices. For that cannot do any project and am not interested in your maps we have many of ancient maps, but in this world is not even one useful detector to become successful. The swindelers ; WHITS, GARRET, FISHER, MINELAB, TESORO,….. only produce Useless toys and waste our money,life and nerves. we always here tell god damn all of them. do not know if mineoro is like them or not. if not is a magic.