LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-25-2006, 03:45 AM

Default Ionic Feild Detecter

I have built a cheap combination ionic feild and electrostatic detecter,here are the results so fare.The meter has a scale of 1 - 10,in the winter you get very little if any reading at all,more in the summer.You get a higher background reading in the woods and a lower reading in an open feild,but this is very predictable so it is not a problem.I have built other locaters that were electronic that would give signals no mater where i pointed the devise,this is not a problem with the ion detecter.In about six months of testing i have only got one real signal,i was walking east to west down an old logging road with a set background reading of 1,then all the sudden a reading of 2 and1/2.I got the reading and walked on and at about 15 feet the reading went back to 1,i tried going south or north and still got the reading walking east or west.I went to the area the next weekend and there was no signal and very little background reading,i am going to try to pinpoint the direction of the signal.I am not saying that the detecter is working but it is a possibility,i will post the results.
Old 05-25-2006, 10:59 PM

The ionic feild detecter that i built is on a website,Just type in ion detecter in your search engine,the unit is small and has a vertical antenna,i used a u shaped antanna made from copper tubing,it can be built for about 25.00 dollars.
Old 05-29-2006, 06:57 AM
Guru

ok gold can you put the diagram of these detector please thanks

y say me if this cachibache is efficient or what is you features thankssssss

detectoman