LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-30-2006, 07:51 PM
Guru

Default Mineoro Detectors Explanation

JPlayer,

I only own the PDC for a short time and don’t have much to show yet I bought it in the begining of 2005. When it arrived at my door, I was facing an extremely busy life as my daughter was born and I had got 3 CDs to record and produce in my studio. When I finally got the time to go out to play with it, it was winter time and the ionic fields were awfully low. Despite of that I could locate the treasure I was after. My wife has a story in the family about her dad’s grandfather burying a lot of gold items to avoid a fight in his family in the late 19th century. In fact I bought the PDC solely for this purpose. In june of 2005 I finally thought I had locate it in my second incursion to the place in 2 months. The PDC emitted consistent beeps and I could trace a cross to mark the spot. I detected from about 20 feet away.To corroborate this at the time there was a relative who was still alive who confirmed the location and the references. She’s dead now. So, big deal… Just go there and recover it right? Wrong. A big problem arised. The place is remote and of the people living there currently, several are criminals who went to this isolated spot to live and hide. After my first incursion there I began to be watched and even was aproached by one of them when I had to invent some excuse, as they saw the detector in my hands. I’m waiting for things to settle before I get back and begin the recovery operation which is planed. In the mean time I have already 2 sites to research as the PDC marked on both. One being at 1.5 miles at sea of a wreck which is documented in my region and the other an ancient spot where supposedly there is an old jesuit treasure left. This year I’ll have more time andI will lead an expedition to both as I hope to take the FG with me this time.

From that time to the end of last year I got a job traveling with the studio’s mobile recording unit and almost had no time to dedicate to research which for me is around 2 weeks for best results. In the mean time, I went to the beach a couple of times and in December last year, the PDC beeped close to the shore. I proceeded raising the sensitivity input to try to trace the signal and avoiding rapid consumption of the ionic field since the signal was really weak. But as soon as I got to the spot with the PDC’s antenna close to the sand, the signal disappeared, indicating that either the object was really small and the ionic field had been consumed or the object was fairly recent with not a so strong field. Later I confirmed that the second option was the correct one. I had a metal detector in the car. I took it and as I passed over the spot I had previously marked ,it beeped. The object turned out as being this medalion. I was lucky because it was at the reach of the MD otherwise I would have missed it.
http://www.thunting.com/geotech/foru...ntid=622&stc=1

Later talking to my friend Celi who among dozens of items, found a ring at the beach, he told me that I could have used the center & deep acessory to pin point the PDC to the spot. That’s how he got his ring with no need of a metal detector….

The Mineoro detectors are only tools. The experience of the user is a great plus in the detection process. Taking this to my working field in audio, both Neve and SSL consoles are great mixing boards, but they alone won’t make you a better mixer or audio engineer. If you are not an experienced or capable engineer the mixings may suck, even if done in a Neve or SSL.
Attached Images

Old 03-30-2006, 07:56 PM
Guru

Esteban,

The suggestion for a Mineoro user forum had been already discussed by me with Damasio. I think it's got great chance to happen. He suggested that I could be the moderator but I still have to think about it since when I'm not working recording, I'm on the field. Anyway, I'll tell you how it develops..
Old 03-30-2006, 08:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
The PDC205 I had tested would not detect gold. I was told that it was a 1-knob model, and not a 2-knob model. Apparently the 2-knob model would really really detect gold, but the 1-knob model maybe would not. :confused:

I now have an opportunity to buy a PDC210. Are all the PDC210's equally capable, or are there certain versions of the PDC210 I should avoid?

- Carl

The PDC 205 was the first long range detector made and although it had only one input knob, it DID work and detected gold. I've already mentioned that my friend Celi Moura found the 32 gold coins with one of those. It was replaced by PDC 205 PH with 2 knobs.

The PDC 210 is 27% more sensitive than the 205. Although it was surpassed by new much more powerful models ( DC 2006, FG 7, it was a great detector for that era. Once you master it and knows how to use it, and knows about the best times of year to detect regarding ionic fields, you will find gold as anybody else who owns one. Remember, it's a tool not a 'magic gold materializer'.
Old 03-30-2006, 08:56 PM
Guru

I’ll be the first to admit that I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I have interpreted hung’s opening post as saying that he has found big treasure, but has not excavated it yet.

Maybe I’m just over-educated, but just because hung THINKS they have located treasure…without excavating it…how does anyone know for sure? Just because it beeps, don’t mean its gold

Makes ya wonder
Old 03-30-2006, 09:16 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
The PDC 210 is 27% more sensitive than the 205. Although it was surpassed by new much more powerful models ( DC 2006, FG 7, it was a great detector for that era. Once you master it and knows how to use it, and knows about the best times of year to detect regarding ionic fields, you will find gold as anybody else who owns one. Remember, it's a tool not a 'magic gold materializer'.
I live in North Carolina, which has a decent gold belt... I assume gold nuggets shouldn't be a problem for the PDC210. If I can negotiate a decent price on the '210, then I'll give it a try.

- Carl
Old 03-30-2006, 11:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC
I live in North Carolina, which has a decent gold belt... I assume gold nuggets shouldn't be a problem for the PDC210. If I can negotiate a decent price on the '210, then I'll give it a try.

- Carl
My suggestion is to read the manual carefully and pay close attention to the knob settings. If you get one tell me and I'll give you some hints.
Old 03-31-2006, 05:38 AM

Smile Question for Hung

You said
Quote:
Later talking to my friend Celi who among dozens of items, found a ring at the beach, he told me that I could have used the center & deep acessory to pin point the PDC to the spot. That’s how he got his ring with no need of a metal detector….

Can you please explain how this is possible,and how it's done properly.
Thank you
mineorogreece
Old 03-31-2006, 12:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mineorogreece
You said

Can you please explain how this is possible,and how it's done properly.
Thank you
mineorogreece
In some ocasions, you get beeps but they either spread to the sides or disappear at some point. This means you are close to the target and this might be a small object. Have someone hold the 'center&deep' and move it ahead of the PDC . When the PDC beeps again, you are over the target. This could be used for pinpointing when you can't get sufficient amount of field to do the 'cross' pattern with the PDC.
Old 03-31-2006, 04:17 PM
Guru

Default PDC205

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl-NC
The PDC205 I had tested would not detect gold. I was told that it was a 1-knob model, and not a 2-knob model. Apparently the 2-knob model would really really detect gold, but the 1-knob model maybe would not. :confused:
I had a talking with a PDC205 (1 knob) owner to phone.
he was not entirely satisfied and said that has found some objects by it, but all were big and not deep. he added the device is so-so.
Old 04-01-2006, 03:49 PM

Default similar ic

hi to all:
i build bandido U MAX .but i not found ic (mc33178 and tlc 2262 and 2931a) .please send for me similar ic for mc33178- tlc2262-2931a
if Exist. tank you. wait for you. good byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 04-08-2006, 05:22 PM
Guru

Question Mineoro COST ???

Esteban vectored to this site to explain the cost of one of the Mineoro long range gold ion detectors. So where is that cost? I'd like to know what these gizmos cost. Can any one of you tell me what you paid for them AND what they really charge for them??

Goldfinder
Old 04-10-2006, 02:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder
Esteban vectored to this site to explain the cost of one of the Mineoro long range gold ion detectors. So where is that cost? I'd like to know what these gizmos cost. Can any one of you tell me what you paid for them AND what they really charge for them??

Goldfinder
FG78= US4 6,400 as special release offer.
Don't know about the DC 2006 tough. Ask them through Mineoro's site.

Again I suggest you to wait my review on the FG78. Damasio and myself will go together in a research when the FG will be used in the field. He will personally deliver the detector to me in Rio.
Old 04-10-2006, 02:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
FG78= US4 6,400
Sorry, should read US$ 6,400.
Old 06-12-2006, 10:05 AM

Cool Question from mineorogreece

Hello Hung
I just wanted to ask your opinion regarding the mineoro.Recently I discovered this.
I calibrated the pdc210fg and then set it on the ground.Then I got a 1.5v battery and started to shortcircuit it.The pdc beeped everytime I shortcircuited it quickly, even from 3 meters away.This means that it truly detects the shortcircuit of the positive and negative ions in it's chamber?Is this the crash of nanovolts ion shortcircuit in the ionic chamber?
Waiting for your comments.
Jim
Old 06-12-2006, 02:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hello Hung
I just wanted to ask your opinion regarding the mineoro.Recently I discovered this.
I calibrated the pdc210fg and then set it on the ground.Then I got a 1.5v battery and started to shortcircuit it.The pdc beeped everytime I shortcircuited it quickly, even from 3 meters away.This means that it truly detects the shortcircuit of the positive and negative ions in it's chamber?Is this the crash of nanovolts ion shortcircuit in the ionic chamber?
Waiting for your comments.
Jim
Yes. I believe your conclusion to be correct. The ionic crash description on the MIneoro's site says it captures the negative/ poositive ions crash. This means that you replicated that actually in small scale.
Only thing is that I suppose if you try to opoen the device, not only you will ruin it from the start as you will not be able to find out what the mechanism is, due to I have told in the past, Damasio is not dumb and he made it to never be cloned.

I'll replicate your experiment with my PDC tough and get back with results.
But to back up your evidence.
There's this jesuit site detected by the PDC. It's in the woods away from any electrical powersource. When the PDC is at medium distance, it beeps intermitently confirming the existence of a huge elctrical field released by the gold buried. You add about 300 years in the past , then you get a pretty good amount of field, don't you think?
Old 06-12-2006, 05:04 PM

Default mineorogreece

Thank you Hung.I would love to see my pdc beep the way yours does at buried treasure.I believe the phenomenon with the battery short circuiting is evidence that the pdc detects small arcs of short circuiting from a distance,so when you are out in the field away from powersources and any kind of electromagnetic radiation,why should it beep?What is the source of making it beep? i believe it is because it has the ability to detect the crash of nanovoltage caused by ions shortcircuiting between themselves.
Thanks
Jim

ps.Do you have any news about the fg and dc2008 yet?Or any test results?
Old 06-12-2006, 05:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Thank you Hung.I would love to see my pdc beep the way yours does at buried treasure.I believe the phenomenon with the battery short circuiting is evidence that the pdc detects small arcs of short circuiting from a distance,so when you are out in the field away from powersources and any kind of electromagnetic radiation,why should it beep?What is the source of making it beep? i believe it is because it has the ability to detect the crash of nanovoltage caused by ions shortcircuiting between themselves.
Thanks
Jim

ps.Do you have any news about the fg and dc2008 yet?Or any test results?
Yes I just replicated your experiment and the PDC210 beeped as expected because because the crash of ions in presence of electric field and also because the copper involved in the wire. As you know in 5% of times it will detect noble metals such as silver, copper and bronze.

I almost forgot to tell you. One thing you can do prior to when you are in the field is that if the PDC is well set, when inside your car, it will beep everytme you hit the brake pedal. Because of the same phenomena above.
So hit the brakes of your car before leaving to research and if the PDC beeps, it's well set.

Jim, for the PDC beeps like 'crazy', it has to be in fron t on an intense ionic field. For this the treasure you seek must be in a site where there's not movement of people, cars, etc. 'Virgin' ionic fields produce this kind of behaviour in the PDC.

No news on the Fgs yet. I'm attempt and watching any movement in Garopaba..
Old 06-15-2006, 02:06 PM

Smile For Hung

Hello again Hung
Today I realized in the mineoro site on the accessories for the fg79-80 and DC2008 there is no center and deep anymore.Do you know anything about this?
Doesnt the detector need it anymore?
Old 06-15-2006, 03:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hello again Hung
Today I realized in the mineoro site on the accessories for the fg79-80 and DC2008 there is no center and deep anymore.Do you know anything about this?
Doesnt the detector need it anymore?
Yes. I already knew about it. Apparently it's not needed anymore. I guess it's incorporated inside the circuit. Let's wait to see how it develops.
Old 06-15-2006, 03:20 PM
Guru

Also, as the new models are in their final stages let's see if the lack of center&deep is mantained or not.
Old 06-15-2006, 06:50 PM
Guru

Default A Guess

I have a guess; maybe user finger or hand do the center& deep job. Hung!Can be so?
Old 06-16-2006, 01:19 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael
I have a guess; maybe user finger or hand do the center& deep job. Hung!Can be so?
I have a strong feeling that the center&deep is not necessary anymore because the new detectors do the job themselves. Remember, once the target is located you position the detector in a 45 degree angle, but instead of using the C&D , you simply move back the detector until it beeps again. There you are...
It's called 'bishop's law'.
Let's see if this confirms...
Old 06-26-2006, 07:20 AM
Guru

Default MINEORO CIRCUITS

DEAR FRIENDS
I WATCH YOUR FORUM ENOUGH TIME, SPECIAL THE SUBJECTS WITH THE MINEORO INFORMATION.I WOULD WANT BECOMES A NEW BEGINNING, BECAUSE I HAVE THE DRAWINGS FOR HIS MANUFACTURE, REGULATIONS EVERYTHING,CALIBRATIONS IN ORDER TO IS MANUFACTURED THE ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS AND WE REALLY SEE IF IT WORKS.ΜΥ NAME IS ANDREAS MY JOB IS IN GREECE AND I AM SPECIALITY IN DRAWINGS of ORIGINAL ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS.MY KNOWLEDGE IN ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS AND THEORY THEY IS MOST EXCELLENT, BUT I BELIEVETHAT EXISTS ALSO KNOWLEDGE UNKNOWN, PERSONALLY INTERESTS ME MORE FROM THE HUNTING OF TREASURES.
HERE, YOU HELP ALL IN ORDER TO WE FIND A SOLUTION AND WE KNOW IF THE MINEORO THEY IS REAL INSTRUMENTS THAT FIND GOLD.I HAVE SENT IN THE CARL SCHEMATIC DIAGRAMS OF RECEIVER AND INDUCTORS FROM FIRST MODELS MINEORO.ALSO THE DRAWING OF ALARM WHEN IT FINDS SOMETHING.I HAVE STILL NOT SENT THE CIRCUIT OF TRANSMITTER, REGULATIONS OF ELECTRIC TENDENCY, AND CO-ORDINATION OF INDUCTORS. I WOULD WANT THEY ARE PUBLISHED IN A NEW UNIT OF FORUM FREELY BY THE FRIEND CARL.WHEN I SEE THE DRAWINGS IN THE FORUM I WILL PUBLISH ALSO THE TRANSMITTER. I BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING WILL BE FOUND IF THEY IS TRUTH OR .....FALSE. IF ALL GO WELL, I CAN SEND the FINAL REGULATIONS IN EACH ONE SEPARATELY WITH e-mail, BECAUSE I WOULD NOT WANT HIM SEE "ALL IN INTERNET". THESE CURRENTLY. DEAR CARL PLEASE PUT THE DROWNING SCHEMATICS FREE IN THE FORUM IN ORDER TO IT BEGINS WORK.
MY ENGLISH IF VERY POOR FORGIVE ME
E-MAIL ANCHRY@IN.GR
BEST REGARDS
ANDREAS
Old 07-25-2006, 01:43 AM

Default why havent reputable companies picked up the patents?

i do not know enough about these gold sniffers (if i may call them that) but it just seems to me that if any of these claims are remotely true then why wouldn't a company like garrett,white or fisher who have been in the forefront of metal detecting for at least 40+ years purchase the patents and produce these machines. that is my first red flag. secondly i dont think "Brazil" when i think technologically advanced nations. no offense to anyone. but they dont even export an automobile its a nation of farmers and party girls. am i being too harsh?
Old 07-25-2006, 02:57 AM
Administrator

There are no patents on these devices, and they are quite easy to copy.