LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 04-04-2018, 10:39 PM

MISTER PERZO HERE YOU HAVE A ERROR
Old 04-04-2018, 11:37 PM
Guru

My south curiosity

Does anybody did measurement of quartz crystal frequency drift in presence of "Hallo" phenomenon (silica quartz chip flooded in the "Halo cloud") ?.

If there is a very tiny freq.drift, for example 1ppm (parts per million of Hz), and measurement were done correctly, well than we have found a perfect "Halo sensor".

Regards
Dubulumach
Old 04-05-2018, 10:14 AM
Guru

Hi Dubulumach,
my lrl "pulse induction" did not have the discrimination. I don't think that there is a single frequency i.e. only for gold and not for other metals. Perhaps there is a range of frequencies where the gold responds better then other metals, you can try putting in place of C10 a varactor diode and do a scan, manual with potentiometer or automatic with oscillator (0.5 Hz or less). Anyway I don't think that the discrimination is necessary, the lrl is not sensible for iron, if the target is out the range of a MD it is certainly an interesting metal, very unlikely to be aluminum or other "modern" metal. If the research area is in the mountains then it is unlikely that there will be much metal waste. The strength of an lrl is that it is possible to explore a large area in a short time even if there are almost insurmountable obstacles for an MD (vegetation, walls and ruins).
Old 04-05-2018, 02:14 PM
Guru

Thank you FrancoItaly, You are really GOLD MAN.

Best regards
Dragan
Old 04-06-2018, 12:29 PM
Guru

Hey FrancoItaly

Good afternoon

I think these emails are very important. Both are from MorgandePortugal. If all he said is a truth, and i think he is not a fraud, we need AGC whatever we make your or his version of LRLs. I was experimenting a lot with your PLL LRL and Quartz LRL, and found some intersting behaviour. One of many is we need periodicaly discharge telescopic antenna simply touching the ground for a moment. It seems "Halo" particles on some way were glued to antenna and overload frontend premplifier, moving working point over the safe threshold and boost earth mag.field detection. All kind od Sky/Ground/Compass effect are due to detection of very weak Earth H-field.

Looking for this terrible problem i was found some interesting new dated research in magnetometry logging and i think you should read whole science article. Seems you have right because we have deal with some kind of motional electric field with spinning. Of course these experimental data are not for public use, so if you are interesting i will send you a copy to your email. Just drop me your email link via private message.

Second, I've madee a preliminary design of new passivew receiver frontend (change original Alonso circuit), with new AGC block, linearised demodulation output, and couple of LPF stages. This new design work with 2 ferrite rods, one is active and other use to balance the 1st to avoid Sky/Ground/Compass overload as MorgandePortugal said. I will no post my schematic, to avoid steal of my ideas. Even Esteban didn't posted complete schematics of his working LRLs.

There is new idea working with 3 ferrite rods wit same permeability in differential configuration, where two rods are active and 3rd is a balance rod. This configuration gives new opportunity like gradien measurement, which could be important as i think. This imply use of very high dV/dt preamplifierswith biggest possible GBWP, with new synchro detector system to cut-off unwanted noise jamming and all kind od interferences.

The big problems are correct frequencies of passive receiver. 77KHz simple do nothing here in South Serbia. I need a new empirical data.

"Hello
As Franco Italy told you,this is the compass efect,it hapens with very sensitive LRLs,in some countries the PDK-2.1 have this problem,and the solution is reduce the sensitivity or calibrate the LRL in the direction of this lines,this way avoid completly the interference and still enough power to locate buried targets. Maybe the PDK videos i post in this forum help you to understand HOW TO PINPOINT the buried objects,what is more dificult is most of the gold or silver objects are located with PDK in only one direction (see the video of gold object found by robalocarapanda,where is possible to see clear,the PDK locate only in one direction) however there are other object that are located in two dir. others in three or even four dir., one good way to learn is to use the method of TRIANGULATE ,where you check the signals in all directions and make ground MARKS to understand the position of this object. Other mistery is when you finaly locate the exat point where the object is buried,still another problem with the PDKs and maybe the ToTEM too,when you lower the LRL less than one meter above the target the LRL OVERLOAD and lost the signal ,and when you raise it again for 1m or more above,the signal returns (check this Phenomenon in the robalocarapanda video) all this caracteristics was signaled by me in this forum many times. Happy days for you and your family.

Regards
Morgan"

"I believe you locate N-S magnetic lines,becouse this can hapen very often when the coil or ferrite is not well balance or other possibility is wrong number of turns in the RX(receptor) coil,also little change in value of capacitor near RX some times solve the problem, but,as i told before, the more fast solution is to calibrate the ToTeM in the direction of this N-S line and start a search.This way the LRL only locate the buried objects and avoid the N-S lines. We have many many things to learn about LRLs,but it will worth all the time we lost with them !!! People like Funfinder,Max,WD40 etc etc , are allways present as skeptics becouse ,you know,still skeptics that said the men never arrive to the moon,and when some of them locate gold coins with LRLs,they will say,this is coincidence...thats it".

Good Luck
Morgan"

ps: You should try schottky diode sensor with tuned shorted wave-guide attached to your telescope antenna, because the simply fact there is 10dB boost of overal sensitivity for your LRL's, using it. If you want i will send you "know how" via private email.

Best regards
Dragan
South Serbia
East Balkan (not west like EU politician lie).
Old 04-06-2018, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dojranski View Post
mr. Perzo - another error!
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2018, 11:27 PM

HI FrancoItaly: what is frquency in iran?

Regards.
Old 04-06-2018, 11:40 PM

Quote:
HI:dojranski pleas do corect layout file in this pages.
regards.
Old 04-07-2018, 12:06 AM

HI:FRANCOITALY.Would you use the frequency of the local transmitter?
Regards.
PERZO
Old 04-07-2018, 07:46 AM

I think this is correct..
Old 04-07-2018, 10:46 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by perzo View Post
HI:FRANCOITALY.Would you use the frequency of the local transmitter?
Regards.
PERZO
There is not a particular frequency, the operation of my lrl does not require the presence of a radio station.
Old 04-07-2018, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
There is not a particular frequency, the operation of my lrl does not require the presence of a radio station.
Thank you very much
Old 04-07-2018, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanosP View Post
I greet the members of the forum ...
I ask forgiveness for my English ...
After trying enrolled in forums ...
My turn and I publicly thank Franco to manufacture.
I am an amateur in electronics and maybe I can not give precise information
to the members who they asked me in my email
But I can upload my work and experiments I did and maybe some help ...

https://postimg.org/image/jord1udjp/
https://postimg.org/image/yfll52yqn/
https://postimg.org/image/bsu4hujnt/
I need your pcb ...
please
Old 04-07-2018, 07:56 PM

Quote:

I think this is correct..

Thank you so much for this
Old 04-10-2018, 03:35 AM

Hello franco. I build your lrl based on your pcb. All the components are based on your specifications. However, i do not have the voltage drop when touching the antenna, what should i do to have a voltage drop of 100 to 200mv. Capacitors c1,c2 and c3 are all 1 picopards. Please help me. Thank you...
Old 04-10-2018, 10:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDEN LILLY View Post
Hello franco. I build your lrl based on your pcb. All the components are based on your specifications. However, i do not have the voltage drop when touching the antenna, what should i do to have a voltage drop of 100 to 200mv. Capacitors c1,c2 and c3 are all 1 picopards. Please help me. Thank you...
You must follow my helps to avoid self oscillations.
Old 04-10-2018, 01:56 PM

Does it mean i have oscillation when no voltage drop when touching the antenna?
Old 04-12-2018, 09:48 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDEN LILLY View Post
Does it mean i have oscillation when no voltage drop when touching the antenna?
Yes, if the stage is self oscillating it is not affected by touching the antenna.
Old 05-12-2018, 08:15 AM
Guru

Default HELP

a problem has occurred in my Franco LRL, I use two rechargeable battery 9 V and a regulator 7812, every time I set the threshold and the gain, the sensitivity decreases alone, and I will be forced to increase the gain every 30 seconds, is there someone who has had the same problem ???
Old 05-12-2018, 09:22 AM
Guru

the 12v power supply is stable, test with voltmétre, but the led goes Off alone after each setting ???
Old 05-12-2018, 10:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdou2014 View Post
the 12v power supply is stable, test with voltmétre, but the led goes Off alone after each setting ???
If the sensor stage output is steady as 12V supply the only explanation may be that the body affects the regulation, try to adjust the threshold to a higher level so as to be the first led on and find the point where moving the hand off the led turns off.
Old 05-12-2018, 10:54 AM
Guru

I use the display 1 led, and when I approach my hand from the antenna the led lights, I think it's the opposite.
Old 05-12-2018, 11:23 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdou2014 View Post
I use the display 1 led, and when I approach my hand from the antenna the led lights, I think it's the opposite.
I mean that by moving your hand away from the control of the threshold the LED turns off, so you have to adjust the threshold so as to have the LED on and find the right position with which the LED turns off moving away.
Old 05-12-2018, 11:49 AM
Guru

the pot threshold does not react to my hand, my hand near or far is the same thing for the LED,
the LED light only when my hand is near to the telescopic antenna , how inverted and make the led turn off instead of it turns on near the antenna ???
Old 05-12-2018, 12:32 PM
Guru

I'm going to change the pcb, the old one was perfect, I found a misterious method to suppress the sky effect