You must chang the resistorse to receive the fm wave
Abdou the fm transmitter not good respon
I tested that not have good effect
You must modulate kilo hz wave to fm transmitter
Best regad
Zakari
Old 03-25-2018, 02:24 PM
Guru

I told that I have an excellent reception of FM waves , and I detect a small FM transmitter from more than 10 meters . it's your LRL that needs repair
Old 03-27-2018, 01:55 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
I cannot help you, there is no particular frequency of operation, my lrl works in the FM range, about 90 - 130Mhz but it is not linked to any radio broadcaster, Esteban said that even an FM receiver (not tuned to any station) could work as lrl.
Hello Francoitaly

Esteban cabrera Grinok also had shown us how to simply stumilate "FM receiver", better word RF-sniffer.

May i ask you whay you haven't used freq.offset for main 'Halo 4046 chip' ?. For example sweep working freq, in some LF freq, range of interest.? Why did you have used only fixed (semi-variable) VCO voltage ? Main 'Halo chip' should search and lock 'Halo signal' at any particular frequency where phenomenon was occured not at fixed freq. It is soon impossible to find correct 'Halo-positions' of five 20-turns potentiometers manually. Honestly I know a man who can do it even with 6 potentiometers in same time.
Also why you haven't used some sort of AGC to regulate fine amount of reference signal, because 'Halo-signal' is variable in time and space.

Also there is a simple trick to going on mV range 'Halo-signal' of amplitude demodulator or even going on uV, trying to dig out very tiny 'Halo-signals' from the background noise floor, and reconstruct detected useful signal analogue or digitally. You as ex-EE sure know how.

I've forgot to say maybe the most important stuff, which is all real working lrls are detectors (active or passive types) ) of Second Magnetic Field Phenomenon, (not derivation of primary vectorial field), which is in natural essence Shock-Wave or better had great Tesla said, Sound-Wave of Aether. Simply to understand kind of compression/decompression waves, which under special circumstances even could be a standing-waves, a Magnetic standing waves. Mathematical apparatus already has written but.... everything must be at the right time and righ place for the Renaissance.

Best regards
Dubulumach
Old 03-27-2018, 09:53 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubulumach View Post
Hello Francoitaly

Esteban cabrera Grinok also had shown us how to simply stumilate "FM receiver", better word RF-sniffer.

May i ask you whay you haven't used freq.offset for main 'Halo 4046 chip' ?. For example sweep working freq, in some LF freq, range of interest.? Why did you have used only fixed (semi-variable) VCO voltage ? Main 'Halo chip' should search and lock 'Halo signal' at any particular frequency where phenomenon was occured not at fixed freq. It is soon impossible to find correct 'Halo-positions' of five 20-turns potentiometers manually. Honestly I know a man who can do it even with 6 potentiometers in same time.
Also why you haven't used some sort of AGC to regulate fine amount of reference signal, because 'Halo-signal' is variable in time and space.

Also there is a simple trick to going on mV range 'Halo-signal' of amplitude demodulator or even going on uV, trying to dig out very tiny 'Halo-signals' from the background noise floor, and reconstruct detected useful signal analogue or digitally. You as ex-EE sure know how.

I've forgot to say maybe the most important stuff, which is all real working lrls are detectors (active or passive types) ) of Second Magnetic Field Phenomenon, (not derivation of primary vectorial field), which is in natural essence Shock-Wave or better had great Tesla said, Sound-Wave of Aether. Simply to understand kind of compression/decompression waves, which under special circumstances even could be a standing-waves, a Magnetic standing waves. Mathematical apparatus already has written but.... everything must be at the right time and righ place for the Renaissance.

Best regards
Dubulumach
Hi Dubulumach,
What you say is interesting but it is beyond my knowledge. But as I see it, it is not necessary to elaborate in this direction, I leave this task to others, certainly more competent than me. My lrl works in the range of 2.5Mhz to 10Mhz frequencies and with an input frequency in the 80Mhz - 120Mhz range. In this frequency range there is no particular that allows a greater sensitivity or some discrimination. The version with CD4046 was designed to achieve some discrimination and in the original (unpublished) version the phase changes were compared with the amplitude variations, but I did not get positive results and so I decided to post only the part related to the phase changes. I have always recommended the version with the quartz oscillator because it is easier to make and the sensitivity is practically the same. Finally I want to add that it is not practical to increase the sensitivity too much otherwise the compass effect appears and this makes the tool very difficult to use.
Best Regards.
Old 03-28-2018, 06:05 AM
Guru

Hi Franco.
Now for us the years gone .
It is time for the new members

Regards
Old 03-28-2018, 10:38 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Franco.

Regards
I Geo,
In Italy it is said in the old barrel there is good wine ...
Certainly it takes some new idea but not only theory but also work in the laboratory and on the real ground.
Best Regards
Old 04-01-2018, 05:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Dubulumach,
What you say is interesting but it is beyond my knowledge. But as I see it, it is not necessary to elaborate in this direction, I leave this task to others, certainly more competent than me. My lrl works in the range of 2.5Mhz to 10Mhz frequencies and with an input frequency in the 80Mhz - 120Mhz range. In this frequency range there is no particular that allows a greater sensitivity or some discrimination. The version with CD4046 was designed to achieve some discrimination and in the original (unpublished) version the phase changes were compared with the amplitude variations, but I did not get positive results and so I decided to post only the part related to the phase changes. I have always recommended the version with the quartz oscillator because it is easier to make and the sensitivity is practically the same. Finally I want to add that it is not practical to increase the sensitivity too much otherwise the compass effect appears and this makes the tool very difficult to use.
Best Regards.

Thank you FrancoItaly for detailed explnation.
I think your idea is a very good but the hardware need some modifications,
There are many things which should be tried, for example IR pcb attached to your LRL, optical filters, new antenna design etc, etc.

I've made several LRLs from you, and i have also problems like SKY/GROUND effect, in fact influience of local vriations of earth magnetic field,but the main probem are false signals.
I havent made digging snapshoots but i am telling a truth i found a waste amounts of underground ferrite objects and what is very interesting all of them have bneen at last stage of corrosion.

To avoid this we need to modify input front end circuit, like puting in parallel with L1 small variable capacitor, lower overal gain of preamplifier stages, put ferrous-filter (100pF in series with 1Meg or bigger resistor, better same value potenciometer), try magnetic coupling stimulus instead electric couling like is yours, lowering stiimulus freq. with LF variable signal gnerator from couple of Hz to about 100KHz, use full metal case, with aluminium handle, work with both haand, use silver-mica capacitors for whole device etc. etc.

Last year i've got very storng signals frm the acient roman's site from about 80 meter distance with telescopic antenna lenght about 1,5m. Next grediometer measurement (gradient type) had shown something is at HotSpot but the depth was over 5 meter, and what is bigest problem for me and my partner, the site is only 50m from the international highway. So i was quit, because toio many risk.

In any way thank you for your ideas and your honesty help allof us.

ps: My new idea is, lowering gain of preamplifier and use diodes in combination with low-offset OP preamplifier to rise the "halo-signals" from the background noise. With diodes we coud demodulate, "Halo" modulated carrrier in hundreds of mV range, with small OP trick we can run demodulation in mV or even uV range, very close to noise floor of components. It is simple and effective, just use those diodes in feeback loop of some good CMOS OP, while grounding non-inverting input at common via some bigger capacitor. Anyone can draw schematic..

Best Regards
Dubulumach
Old 04-01-2018, 05:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
I Geo,
In Italy it is said in the old barrel there is good wine ...
Certainly it takes some new idea but not only theory but also work in the laboratory and on the real ground.
Best Regards
Yes it is a truth, but in old Italy also had said

In vino veritas, in aqua sanitas. The truth is in wine, the health is in the water.

similar like this one - the vine is like a woman, as you consume as so much, became so softy palate.

Best Regards
Dubulumach
Old 04-01-2018, 05:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Franco.

Regards
Not for you and FrancoItaly, my friends.

The future will be, like you drawing to be.

Best Regards
Dubulumach
Old 04-02-2018, 10:38 AM
Guru

Quote:
Thank you FrancoItaly for detailed explnation.
I think your idea is a very good but the hardware need some modifications,
There are many things which should be tried, for example IR pcb attached to your LRL, optical filters, new antenna design etc, etc.

I've made several LRLs from you, and i have also problems like SKY/GROUND effect, in fact influience of local vriations of earth magnetic field,but the main probem are false signals.
I havent made digging snapshoots but i am telling a truth i found a waste amounts of underground ferrite objects and what is very interesting all of them have bneen at last stage of corrosion.

To avoid this we need to modify input front end circuit, like puting in parallel with L1 small variable capacitor, lower overal gain of preamplifier stages, put ferrous-filter (100pF in series with 1Meg or bigger resistor, better same value potenciometer), try magnetic coupling stimulus instead electric couling like is yours, lowering stiimulus freq. with LF variable signal gnerator from couple of Hz to about 100KHz, use full metal case, with aluminium handle, work with both haand, use silver-mica capacitors for whole device etc. etc.

Last year i've got very storng signals frm the acient roman's site from about 80 meter distance with telescopic antenna lenght about 1,5m. Next grediometer measurement (gradient type) had shown something is at HotSpot but the depth was over 5 meter, and what is bigest problem for me and my partner, the site is only 50m from the international highway. So i was quit, because toio many risk.

In any way thank you for your ideas and your honesty help allof us.

ps: My new idea is, lowering gain of preamplifier and use diodes in combination with low-offset OP preamplifier to rise the "halo-signals" from the background noise. With diodes we coud demodulate, "Halo" modulated carrrier in hundreds of mV range, with small OP trick we can run demodulation in mV or even uV range, very close to noise floor of components. It is simple and effective, just use those diodes in feeback loop of some good CMOS OP, while grounding non-inverting input at common via some bigger capacitor. Anyone can draw schematic..

Best Regards
Dubulumach
HI Dubulumach,
I've never modified my Lrl because in all the places I've tried it has behaved well. As I have already said, you can change L1 (1 yet 2 turns) and C10 (from 10 to 33pF). It also works L1 = 2 turns and C10 = 0pF. But if you leave this frequency range the lrl does not work while in this range I did not notice differences in sensitivity. As for the iron I never had problems, as far as I could experience my lrl is insensitive to iron. According to your experience, have you checked whether removing the iron is there still a signal?
Best Regards
Old 04-02-2018, 10:44 AM
Guru

Quote:
Yes it is a truth, but in old Italy also had said

In vino veritas, in aqua sanitas. The truth is in wine, the health is in the water.

similar like this one - the vine is like a woman, as you consume as so much, became so softy palate.

Best Regards
Dubulumach
Another Italian proverb: you can not have a full barrel and a drunken wife.
Old 04-02-2018, 05:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Another Italian proverb: you can not have a full barrel and a drunken wife.
This one is the best.

You are very inteligent man FrancoItaly.
Thank you.

ps. small mod for your Quartz LRL, new mV amplitude detector.
Old 04-03-2018, 10:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
This one is the best.

You are very inteligent man FrancoItaly.
Thank you.

ps. small mod for your Quartz LRL, new mV amplitude detector.
It's interesting, but if the DC gain is too much then there is the compass effect and it is also better if the DC gain is linear.
Old 04-03-2018, 01:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
It's interesting, but if the DC gain is too much then there is the compass effect and it is also better if the DC gain is linear.
Hi FranoItaly

I think you are right. From my experiments with your LRLs "SKY & COMPASS" effects are due to overal preamplification of first 3 BC183C transistors. I think there should be introduced small negative feedback with AGC (auto gain control) smmall control voltage to keep amplification is given range, tuned to avoid sky and compass effects. These effects are like Esteban said due to earth magnetic field. LRL simple catch this field.Maybe we need J-Fet at input with small negative control voltage to keep amplification in desired range,so enough to catch GOLD and SILVER targets, while are not present SKY & COMPASS" effect, alos known as "Horizon" effect.

I have some ideas we should try, but now am engaged to other project.

Also i think stimulus frequency (oscillator electrical stimulation) should be in LF range, for example 60-80KHz, not more,

Take a look at Geo's schemtic of DC2006, where with only 3 transistors and 2 big resonant loops, this LRL catch GOLD and SILVER targets.

FrancoItaly i am 90% sure that low energy photons are direct responsible if not direct for "Halo" effect but like kind of wireless conveyor (bridge) of "Halo" signal. Interference with upper FM band 110-140MHz could be via overtones (lowest sub harmonics) of the low energy photons freq.

One of RF-tricks for your LRL

ps. Your original PCB works perfect, better than PCB from Spectra PCB rouuter.

Best Regards
Dragan
Old 04-03-2018, 02:12 PM
Guru

Keep going further improving LRL technology.
This one is from my countryman Nikola Tesla, very old invention.

FrancoItyaly this special coil i plan to use as LC tank frontend of your LRLs.
This Tesla's invention has very special attribute such , it easy pick up longitudinal waves (compression/decompression waves). Maybe "HALO WAVES" are this sort of waves? We need only to make proper phasing of both halves of coil, via some quality semi variable capacitor small value 5-50pF. Or in other case ground center tap, add resonant capacitor only to one halve CW or CCW? (should be experimented at real target test field) and pick-up a signal with other halve. Each inductance should not be more than 3 turns with minimum diameter wire 1mm, to get bigger Q-factor.

Regards
Dragan
Old 04-03-2018, 02:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Keep going further improving LRL technology.
This one is from my countryman Nikola Tesla, very old invention.

FrancoItyaly this special coil i plan to use as LC tank frontend of your LRLs.
This Tesla's invention has very special attribute such , it easy pick up longitudinal waves (compression/decompression waves). Maybe "HALO WAVES" are this sort of waves? We need only to make proper phasing of both halves of coil, via some quality semi variable capacitor small value 5-50pF. Or in other case ground center tap, add resonant capacitor only to one halve CW or CCW? (should be experimented at real target test field) and pick-up a signal with other halve. Each inductance should not be more than 3 turns with minimum diameter wire 1mm, to get bigger Q-factor.

Regards
Dragan
Pay attention to the AGC, with this system you risk making the lrl insensitive to amplitude changes, I recommend instead to act on the DC gain.
Old 04-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Guru

ok.

FrancoItaly, I am thinking something, maybe the "Halo" siganals are very-very fast, with very short transitions times.
Maybe we need preamplifier with very high slew rate.

What do you think ?

As i said earlier my best result with your Quartz vesion LRL is about 60-80 m. I think he catch signals from very big target, but no way to dig on that place, because it is very near international highway, here at me in south Serbia.
Old 04-03-2018, 06:01 PM
Guru

FrancoItaly here is new frontend preamplifier for your LRLs.

I am thinking about direct J-FET demodulation using well known interdependency between Is (source current) and Vgs (gate voltage) with very low Id (drain current). You already know that linearity of demodulated sugnals is much better when using ordinary diode like 1n4148. And input voltage at the input could be smaller than 100mV, so we get better sensitivity and in same time better linearity.

Maybe we need additional sitmulus for example "bomb" the gold with short impulse bursts for example 100KHz like it had realised in Heatkit GD348 ?

Tell me what do you think about upper things ?
What should be done next in your opinion ?

Regards
Dragan
Old 04-03-2018, 07:14 PM
Guru

FrancoItaly read this old Esteban Cabrera Grinok post. I think it is very important to redesign your LRLs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Some experiments demonstrates that the buried metal can produces negative or positive charges. If the environment is positive in a particular day, the metal becomes negative. If negative, the metal acquires positive charge. This is the "reason" why is important to detect the rapid variation in the site of the buried metal, positive or negative, and as the article refers (translate in English by Qiaozhi in this thread, read it!!!), Zahori detects the most minimum umbalance of charges, positive or negative. The article also refers that is possible to detect various kinds of fields, not only the AC fields, in theory also radiactivity. Buried metal for long time contain a quantity of energy. The oscillator based on the 555 justly despolarize the antenna in the supossed case it acquires nocive charges for the detection.
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...t=ionic&page=4

Also capacitor in series with the telescope antenna is not a good variant according to Estaban, because from his experiments it will pick up all kind of interference.

We need to design a new sensor.

Should there be positive results if we make antenna pre biasing, charging the outer surface with some controlled ammount of possitive and negative charges (still unknown for science), directly from the independent battery source.

Zahori is very sensitive with very low sampling rates. All below 100 samples per second is good according to Esteban experiments.

What do you think FrancoItaly ?

ps: About ionic fields in the water (Esteban information), I can report data from one old German natural researcher that in some special nights, with naked eyes could be seen billions of tiny sparks in slow flowing German river Rhine, with her main tributaries Moselle, Main, Necker, Weser and Elbe. So information about 4 times greater detection distance with LRLs in the water, contrary to the soil is truth.

Regsrds
Dragan
Old 04-03-2018, 10:00 PM
Guru

FrancoItaly, would you like to analyse and give me some suggestions (positive & negative) about this new type "Halo-effect" sensor.

I've gave him a name "SFCH Sensor". It is semi-passive type. I've take in account many useful suggestions from Esteban Cabrera Grinok.

Thank you.

Regards
Dubulumach
Old 04-04-2018, 10:17 AM
Guru

Hi Dubulumach,
You propose many changes and I think it's better to open a new thread. I think the only advice I can give you is to put the changes into practice. I can tell you the tests I did in the past and then I discarded. I used the CA3130 for the input stage in a low frequency and very high impedance version, but it proved to be extremely sensitive to walls, trees and the ground itself, therefore practically unusable and this excludes the possibility in some way to use the measurement of ions to reveal the "phenomenon". Furthermore, the first working lrl I made was in practice a pulse induction MD with a transmitting coil (about 10cm diameter), a receiving coil (a single turn) perpendicular to the transmitting coil and an input stage formed by a toroidal ferrite with three windings, one connected to the antenna (V-shaped), one connected to the receiving coil and one connected to the input stage. The three windings were tuned to the operating frequency of the transmitter coil (which was not damped as in the usual MDs). The oscillation frequency of the MD was 60Khz but that at the ends of the transmitter coil were not damped oscillations of about 5Mhz. In this type of lrl I can exclude that there was somehow the frequency of about 100Mhz as in my last lrl.
Old 04-04-2018, 06:10 PM

Default PCB

HI ALL: pleas see PCB franco ITALY.
Old 04-04-2018, 06:14 PM

THis layout file
http://s9.picofile.com/file/8322982868/franco.LAY.html
Old 04-04-2018, 06:18 PM

Default picture

http://s9.picofile.com/file/8322983034/fg.JPG
Old 04-04-2018, 10:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Dubulumach,
You propose many changes and I think it's better to open a new thread. I think the only advice I can give you is to put the changes into practice. I can tell you the tests I did in the past and then I discarded. I used the CA3130 for the input stage in a low frequency and very high impedance version, but it proved to be extremely sensitive to walls, trees and the ground itself, therefore practically unusable and this excludes the possibility in some way to use the measurement of ions to reveal the "phenomenon". Furthermore, the first working lrl I made was in practice a pulse induction MD with a transmitting coil (about 10cm diameter), a receiving coil (a single turn) perpendicular to the transmitting coil and an input stage formed by a toroidal ferrite with three windings, one connected to the antenna (V-shaped), one connected to the receiving coil and one connected to the input stage. The three windings were tuned to the operating frequency of the transmitter coil (which was not damped as in the usual MDs). The oscillation frequency of the MD was 60Khz but that at the ends of the transmitter coil were not damped oscillations of about 5Mhz. In this type of lrl I can exclude that there was somehow the frequency of about 100Mhz as in my last lrl.
Thank you FrancoItaly

Very interesting experiments you did, and very smart configuration of your modified pulse induction MD wit non dumped transmitting coil.
maybe i need to start exactly from that configuration. Only i want to know, does this modified PI-LRL has ability to discriminate (classify targets) according to Esteban Cabrera Grinok, between gold, silver, copper, aluminium and ferrous targets ?

If your answer is positive, i think i would like start from exactly your configuration and listen your next suggestions and advices.
I think i can do it, but need some time to check up new hardware at real terrains with real ancient targets.

My logic is so simple. Why to rediscover something you already did and it work good. I need a real working LRL for me and my best friend, not for comercial purposes, not for glory, not for grants etc.etc. Only one good working LRL any possible type which tuned work good with GOLD, SILVER classifier for prospecting with my friend Bojan, mostly ancient roman's terrains here at South Serbia. I need to get away from mountain where i am currently living. Geo has some photos of my old house in highlands. I need to come back to city again and very probably get away from Serbia, maybe Greece, maybe Italy, maybe Brazil. Who knows ?

Best wishes and regards
from the mountain
Dragan