LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-11-2009, 12:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
I asked my old guy about the left hand thing and he told me WHAT????? So he knows nothing about it.
Not surprising. I told you it was a trumped up excuse, with no basis whatsoever.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 02-11-2009, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Great.With Santa Claus, that make you 3 of them.
THANKS RUDOLPH! YOU ARE A GENIUS....
Old 02-11-2009, 10:35 PM

What if I am ambidextrous?

Will the RangerTell work for me?

Last edited by joecoin; 02-11-2009 at 10:35 PM. Reason: poor grammar
Old 02-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangertell View Post
Everyone knows that there is a difference between the left and right anatomy that assists in laying a base frequency for an LRL. What a coincidence that Sam and Carl are left-handed, and an ex-NASA engineer told me they cannot use LRLs. Lefties have problems because of the polarity difference.
I can't use LRL's because I'm left-handed? I never knew that!
Old 02-12-2009, 12:08 PM
Guru

Default I open the RT up and???????????????????????//

I didnot know what to think.
I just gave up,and open the RT up........I will not post what I found because,the compony was going to send me a new unit.
I will give them that and that i why I won't post the inside of what I found.
THE UNIT I HAVE WILL NOT WORK FOR ANYONE.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
I didnot know what to think.
I just gave up,and open the RT up........I will not post what I found because,the compony was going to send me a new unit.
I will give them that and that i why I won't post the inside of what I found.
THE UNIT I HAVE WILL NOT WORK FOR ANYONE.
Without you telling us, or showing us what you found, I can quite easily imagine. No big surprise why you believe the unit would not work for anyone.

Think of all the others out there, just like yours, and yet there is a good chance that none of them complained or got a new unit or a refund. The reason for that is rather obvious. A swivel handle with weight mounted on top of it, and a transistor radio antenna; when held in their hand (either hand) will naturally be unstable and swing to one side or the other in response to the ideomotor effect.

To a lot of folks, this resultant action would look to them like it is working, hence they would never suspect the whole thing is a scam ripoff device, that will point to treasure just as accurately as a piece of willow switch or a bent wire.

And.... the joke is on them, as Vincent laughs all the way to the bank.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 02-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatofglory View Post
THANKS RUDOLPH! YOU ARE A GENIUS....
Huhh?

Quote:
I will not post what I found because,the compony was going to send me a new unit.
Are you sure the company is going to send you one? because the rangertell guy that promised you one unit is a fraud (so he says).
Old 02-12-2009, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Huhh?

Are you sure the company is going to send you one? because the rangertell guy that promised you one unit is a fraud (so he says).
FRAUD??? I WONDER WHY RANGER SOLD 2000 UNITS WORLDWIDE
Old 02-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
If you take about two zeros off of that number, you might be closer to the correct amount - if that many. Not sure where you got that number, but like the Hits Counter on his website, it is greatly inflated.

But why did he (Vincent Blanes) sell any? Well, for the same reason that Tarot Cards, Ouija Boards and Crystal Balls are sold, I suppose. Seems this world has an ample supply of gullible, technically and numerically challenged individuals, who obviously have plenty of extra cash to spend on such things.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 02-12-2009, 03:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Maybe i dont express myself clearly, maybe you dont undertand easlily :
THIS is what i was referring to :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangertell View Post
I thought Rangertelly was enough to let you know. No I'm not Rangertell. That's just a name I chose when I joined to see what you guys were on about. Now I know.....
This was the guy who promised a new RT to Clondike
Old 02-12-2009, 05:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangertell
I thought Rangertelly was enough to let you know. No I'm not Rangertell. That's just a name I chose when I joined to see what you guys were on about. Now I know.....
Hmmmm... Neat trick.
I could log on as Mineoro... I wonder if people would think I am Damasio if I use bad english?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-13-2009, 10:30 AM

Unhappy HAVE A SENSIBLE CASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Without you telling us, or showing us what you found, I can quite easily imagine. No big surprise why you believe the unit would not work for anyone.

Think of all the others out there, just like yours, and yet there is a good chance that none of them complained or got a new unit or a refund. The reason for that is rather obvious. A swivel handle with weight mounted on top of it, and a transistor radio antenna; when held in their hand (either hand) will naturally be unstable and swing to one side or the other in response to the ideomotor effect.

To a lot of folks, this resultant action would look to them like it is working, hence they would never suspect the whole thing is a scam ripoff device, that will point to treasure just as accurately as a piece of willow switch or a bent wire.

And.... the joke is on them, as Vincent laughs all the way to the bank.

.................................................. .................................................. ..
Since it appears to be forum-tightening day, here's my two buck's worth.

You're stepping over the line Sam. Pull your manners back in a tad. Folks are happy with their LRLs. Nothing you fibricate is going to change that. If you were a consumer advocate you'd at least be a persistent one. Unfortunately you score too highly in the stirring for stirring's sake category. Sorry.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:37 AM

Default ONCE MORE

Quote:
If you take about two zeros off of that number, you might be closer to the correct amount - if that many. Not sure where you got that number, but like the Hits Counter on his website, it is greatly inflated.

But why did he (Vincent Blanes) sell any? Well, for the same reason that Tarot Cards, Ouija Boards and Crystal Balls are sold, I suppose. Seems this world has an ample supply of gullible, technically and numerically challenged individuals, who obviously have plenty of extra cash to spend on such things.
.................................................. .................................................. ....

Sam aka Theseus.

There is no way known you can tell whether the hits on any site are inflated. Not even looking at the numbers for years continuously. Bluff#1.

Bluff#2. How would anyone know how many Examiners RT had sold?
Anyone can see 144 good feedbacks on ebay for them (entering as guest for instance). Can't see how that can become 20. To quote a phrase from earlier, do the math. There have been quite likely at least 850 from the site and generally. T-w-e-n-t-y? My God Man , what year was that whisky?>

BTW , didn't you sell pendulms once Sam? These LRLs are not in that metaphysical category. Your penance? is like a kid running around repeating things because he's been told to stop. Dumb, boy. Spelling verified, but still dumb. Sorry.

Almost as dumb as the next thing he's going to say.:

"Vincent, how dumb do you think we are? You and that dowsing bla, bla bla". I mean it says 'Golding'. Anyway, forum anonymity is part of the First Amendment. Where is Sam coming from? I can tell you a joke that reminds me of where Carl is coming from...

A largish man lies sprawled across not one but three seats in a cinema. The security guy ambles over in the dark and points his torch in the fat guy's face. "'Hey, Bozo..don't you know if you wanna take up three seats ya gotta pay for three tickets?"

The large man doesn't move nor says anything. "You don't seem to know much. Where you from?" splutters the security guy. The fat man turns slowly and looks the guy in the eye. "From the fxxxxxx Projection Room budthy," he blurts.

The fat man reminds me of Carl after his admission he didn't know being left-handed was the reason he couldn't use LRLs.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hmmmm... Neat trick.
I could log on as Mineoro... I wonder if people would think I am Damasio if I use bad english?

Best wishes,
J_P
.................................................. ....

...or Damasio attempting to do the same rude but sometimes inescapable thing, get it??? Yeah...obviously the latter. Not saying he would of course. Who was it said ? " When in Rome...stay the fxxx away from the forum." Be careful. It takes practice and observation but don't believe anything you see and hear on forums.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Golding View Post
There is no way known you can tell whether the hits on any site are inflated. Not even looking at the numbers for years continuously. Bluff#1.
Are you sure :?
Statistics at Quantcast : http://www.quantcast.com/rangertell.com/traffic#summary
Ranking at Alexa : http://www.alexa.com/data/details/tr...rangertell.com
Old 02-13-2009, 12:02 PM
Administrator

Quote:
The fat man reminds me of Carl after his admission he didn't know being left-handed was the reason he couldn't use LRLs.
No, what I meant was, I didn't know I was left handed.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:18 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
No, what I meant was, I didn't know I was left handed.
That's funny.

Keep digging guys ...
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2009, 01:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hey, Qiaozhi.... What would be your best guess as to how many more postings Vincent Blanes (aka RangerTell, Rangertelly, Al Carson, G. Brooker, etc., etc.) will make here; ...to add nothing further?

My guess is greater than 10.
Vincent Blanes (aka Mr. Golding) is up to 3 "with nothing further to add". Very soon now he will make my prediction true. Stay tuned.

BTW, have you all noticed he and Dell and Tim have a lot in common. Do the initials W-M come to mind............

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 02-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
.................................................. ....

...or Damasio attempting to do the same rude but sometimes inescapable thing, get it??? Yeah...obviously the latter. Not saying he would of course. Who was it said ? " When in Rome...stay the fxxx away from the forum." Be careful. It takes practice and observation but don't believe anything you see and hear on forums.
Mr Golding, i have a few question.In order for you to understand, i will try to be clear enought:

-Why do you keep registering under diferents names to support your Rt stuff?
It is more than obvious, the way you express yourself, that you are the same person.Saying otherwise is an offend to anyone´s intelligence on this forum used to read comments-or a proof you lack of it.

-can you make the difference between 20000 (claimed customers)and 144(ebay feedback, wich means almost nothing)?

I will stop here for now to keep a chance to understand your reply.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:28 PM
Guru

Default mY rt unit

MY RT UNIT is now history.
I think the RT people need to take a close look at some of the units
Because if the units are good. I think someone could be messing with some of the units putting bad parts in them to hurt the compony or the compony is scamming people.I just don't know at this time.
BUT AFTER SEEING THE INSIDE OF MY UNIT...I WILL WAIT UNIT ONE OF THE MAJOR DETECTOR COME OF WITH A LRL UNIT.
WHITES,FISHER,TESORO YOU GET THE PICTURE.
I will keep reading the post and only time will tell if i get back into using a LRL unit again.RT you need to take a very hard look at your units or people.I am hoping you are not a scammer.
If I posted what I found inside of my unit it was not pretty.
I wash my hands with it and now I will just hope to see if a working unit is made that I CAN MAKE WORK.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:58 PM

What these swivel-type LRLs lack is credibility, lets face it, not many users of metal detectors are using LRLs.
If these makers really want to clear up misconceptions, they would show proof that their products work.
Dodging questions only leads to further skepticism.
Theories are just theories until there are repeatable tests to prove the theory.
Right now, LRLs are in the theory category and appears to be a bad theory like some others out there.
Ranger, if you want the truth to be known, put all your cards on table.
Let's do a question and answer session here, lets see if a test can be set up that would satisfy your requirements and those who are not sure if your product works.
Doesn't appear like Ranger cares if people know what the capabilities of his product are, maybe he is more concerned about making sales.

Last edited by Steve in MS; 02-13-2009 at 05:00 PM. Reason: !@#$
Old 02-13-2009, 05:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Clondike, are you going to receive a new unit, as Rangertell promised ?
Will you show us the RT inside ? Are you receiving a bunch of private mails trying to convince you are a special case customer, wich got a prototype RT , and that you should not release the "secret" of the RT guts ?
Old 02-13-2009, 07:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Because if the units are good. I think someone could be messing with some of the units putting bad parts in them to hurt the compony or the compony is scamming people.I just don't know at this time.
There are many units out that inside look just like the one you opened. It is so bad, that you might think someone is messing with the internals to make the company look bad. But that is not the case. These units leave the hands of Vincent Blanes (RT) just the way your unit is constructed, and if you are told any different, it is a lie.

Everything above the swivel handle is put there strictly as added weight so gravity will have an easy way to cause it to swing from side to side. There is nothing electronic going on, and you must know that fact now that you have inspected the inside of the unit. It is constructed completely with but one purpose in mind; and that is to swindle the gullible and technically challenged out of their money. The operation of the RT Examiner depends entirely on an ideomotor response from the operator holding the contraption. It is nothing more than a simple dowsing gadget. A piece of wire bent into the shape of an "L" will point out things with exactly the same accuracy as the RT Examiner. In a fair, and controlled double-blind test, that accuracy would be comparable to regular guessing.

I'm really sorry you've spent so much time trying to make it work, but the truth is, it is working exactly as it was fabricated to work.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 02-13-2009, 08:27 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
BUT AFTER SEEING THE INSIDE OF MY UNIT...I WILL WAIT UNIT ONE OF THE MAJOR DETECTOR COME OF WITH A LRL UNIT.
WHITES,FISHER,TESORO YOU GET THE PICTURE.
I will keep reading the post and only time will tell if i get back into using a LRL unit again.RT you need to take a very hard look at your units or people.I am hoping you are not a scammer.
If I posted what I found inside of my unit it was not pretty.
I wash my hands with it and now I will just hope to see if a working unit is made that I CAN MAKE WORK.
I would give it a couple of weeks. Then ... when it hasn't arrived ... post the pictures here in all their glory.

Of course, if RangerTell haven't even asked for your postal address, then you've already got your answer.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:03 PM
Guru

Default lrl

Quote:
Clondike, are you going to receive a new unit, as Rangertell promised ?
Will you show us the RT inside ? Are you receiving a bunch of private mails trying to convince you are a special case customer, wich got a prototype RT , and that you should not release the "secret" of the RT guts ?
I must send them the old unit to get a new nuit.
But I needed to know something ( is it me or the unit) so I opend my unit and now it is wih the trashman.I CAN GET MOST ANYTHING TO WORK SO I HAD TO KNOW.MY UNIT HAD JUNK PARTS IN IT.
i COULD NOT SEND THEM THAT UNIT iT COULD BE SAID I PUT THE JUNK PARTS IN IT.sO IT IS OUT OF MY HOUSE
i KNOW SOME DAY A UNIT WILL BE MADE.
i WILL JUST WAIT AND HOPE I SEE ONE.
CARL POST THE INSIDE OF HIS UNIT.
i WAS SO MAD, IT HAD TO HIT THE TRASH.